Proof Allah is NOT a 'Moon ? ' as I've heard some claim

Options
KLICHE
KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in R & R (Religion and Race)
"And from among His Signs are the night and the day, and the sun and the moon. Do not bow down (prostrate) to the sun nor to the moon, but only bow down (prostrate) to "Allah" Who created them, if you (really) worship Him." [Quran 41:37]

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Superman was a real ass ? . Know how I know he gotta book.

superman14.jpg
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Superman was a real ass ? . Know how I know he gotta book.

superman14.jpg

Fair enough. To each their own.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    What I'm tryin to figure out is how are Black people Muslims or Christians but especially Muslims when in the hadith Arabs clown the ? out of Africans.

In fact the beginning of the fall of Africa came not with Europeans but with Arabs who forcefully converted and destroyed countless native tongues and texts.

I ask because I used to be a Christian until I seriously weighed the effects of Christianity on the African mind.

I ask also because Arabs still enslave Africans to this day under the guise that we are inferior to them.

I am curious about this.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    of course they are ? . doesn't stop people from believing it and acting according to it.
    My former position was that any religion was ok so long as people did not use it to justify
    their political and personal agendas and ? . In fact any religion can be used in a negative context.

However, when looking objectively, we can clearly see that the invasion of muslims followed by the invasion
    of europeans cast africa into a spiritual and economic dark age.

@kai_valya

Why is it in arab populated countries in africa across the board they treat africans like ? ? If not outright murder
    and slavery then covert second class status.

I'd like you to explain it to me from the perspective of a native born African and a Muslim.
  • supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    edited November 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    who said the hadiths are anything but ? amotekun, cuz that's what they are
    Assuming you're a Muslim how can you do Salat, Hajj, and Saum if we do not follow the Sunnah? I'm pretty sure the fabricated hadith have been pretty well established at this point but to completely disregard all of them is extremely short-sighted. This is why we are commanded to verify everything for ourselves. Blindly following all hadith is no better than writing them all of because you came across one that is in all likelihood regarded as inauthentic

@Amotekun Can you post up some of these authentic hadith that are prejudice because the only one i've is this one: According to the hadith by Imam Bukhari, the Prophet said in his last sermon:
    “ All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over a black nor a black has any superiority over a white - except by piety and good action. „

—(Hadith, Sahih Bukhari, Vol. 7, Ch. 3)

do not confuse what Muslims do with what Islam and the Sunnah says they should be doing as you shouldn't confuse what Christians do with what the Bible says they should be doing.

Prejudice and racism is an extreme that Islam has no room for and committing it puts one outside the fold of Islam

“ O Mankind! Most certainly, it is We (? almighty) who have Created you all from a single (pair) of a male and a female. And it is we who have made you into nations and tribes, that ye may recognise each other (not that ye may despise each other). Verily, the noblest of you in the sight of Allah is (He who is) the most righteous of you. „

—(Qur'an 49:13)
  • atlnever
    atlnever Members Posts: 102 ✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    What I'm tryin to figure out is how are Black people Muslims or Christians but especially Muslims when in the hadith Arabs clown the ? out of Africans.

In fact the beginning of the fall of Africa came not with Europeans but with Arabs who forcefully converted and destroyed countless native tongues and texts.

I ask because I used to be a Christian until I seriously weighed the effects of Christianity on the African mind.

I ask also because Arabs still enslave Africans to this day under the guise that we are inferior to them.

I am curious about this.

'blacks" were/are the true Arabs. They probably clown them because they know that they stole their culture/heritage and getting away with it.

http://savethetruearabs.com/gpage1.html

The Ancient Arabs' Description of the Pure Arabs

The best way to get a true picture of what the original Arabs of the past looked like is to ask the original Arabs of the past themselves. So let's take a look at what the original, pure Arabs of 1400 years ago said about the appearance of the pure Arabs.

Let's begin with Miskeen Al Darimi the well-known, pure-blooded Arab poet of the 7th century AD. Miskeen is his nickname, but his real name is Rabee' the son of 'Aamir the son of Unaif the son of Shaarih the son of 'Amru the son of Zaid the son of Abdellah the son of 'Uds the son of Darim the son of Malik the son of Handhala the son of Zaid Manah the son of Tamim the son of Murr the son of Udd the son of Taabikha the son of Yaas the son of Mudar the son of Nizar the son Ma'add the son of Adnan.

It's a known fact that Miskeen was black-skinned. He once proposed to a girl and she rejected him because of his blackness and his poorness. The girl later married a rich man who was from a tribe not as pure Arab as Miskeen's tribe. Miskeen one day saw the the girl who rejected him because of his blackness and poorness sitting with her husband, who was from a tribe not as pure as Miskeen's tribe. Miskeen stopped and said to them:

• supaman4321
    supaman4321 Members Posts: 946
    Options