Options
    She got that ? at mervyns
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Max. wrote: »

You spent your B-Day stalking me in that appreciation thread, and dedicated yet another Friday night to me and my Husband....lol

So he was getting ? and head last night and you were here,.... talking about him and posting his pic (that you have inexplicably saved to your hardrive) when he doesn't even know you exist.:-??

This can't be life, you're a grown man. I told you I was sorry for hurting your feelings but I don't ? on people for no reason, so you probably deserved it.

Either way It's been 3 years dude....get over it. This ? is becoming pathetic and creepy as hell...lol

• Ms.Scorp
    Options
    ? Sanchez wrote: »
    35cx4r.jpg

This is pretty funny.....lol
  • SunflowaSeeds
    SunflowaSeeds Members Posts: 12,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh they look like they are made out of clay wtf.
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »

You spent your B-Day stalking me in that appreciation thread, and dedicated yet another Friday night to me and my Husband....lol

So he was getting ? and head last night and you were here,.... talking about him and posting his pic (that you have inexplicably saved to your hardrive) when he doesn't even know you exist.:-??

This can't be life, you're a grown man. I told you I was sorry for hurting your feelings but I don't ? on people for no reason, so you probably deserved it.

Either way It's been 3 years dude....get over it. This ? is becoming pathetic and creepy as hell...lol

Is there not an ignore function on this forum? Someone can just troll you to death?
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    yow this ? ambitiousone abuse stats is astronomical....nh at clicking that ? profile.
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options

Is there not an ignore function on this forum? Someone can just troll you to death?

I usually reserve that for annoying or wack troll's.

I've never put a poster on ignore just because I beef with them, I'm very capable of defending myself and sometimes it's entertaining.....until it becomes obsessive which happens fairly often because dudes here wear their hearts on their sleeves....lol
  • can'tyoutell
    can'tyoutell Members Posts: 1,370 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ^you're telling me this is not obsessive? Well, you seem to have it under control. I digress, Kimi, is ya manz 17 years old out here?
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Kimi's husband is probably ? deep in that ? right now. Stroking ever so gently then hastening his birthday stroke pace.

fry.PNG?1307468855

i see you were very into typing this.

You start jacking off when you read it? Pause.

why would i finger myself to that weak ? ? you seemed very into typing about what his ? will be doing to her ? .

just saying.

Wtf.. i thought u were a dude for weeks now

50462ea2afa96f1e190008a6.gif
  • Max.
    Max. Members Posts: 33,009 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

I made this thread at like 8:30 west coast time...kimi u dont get making jokes doesnt mean a persons feelings are hurt its just funny...sgt mitchell is a sucka..If you really ended the beef u wouldnt have that quote on file...ow and i didnt have this pic on my hard drive...
  • Max.
    Options

I've never put a poster on ignore just because I beef with them, I'm very capable of defending myself and sometimes it's entertaining.....until it becomes obsessive which happens fairly often because dudes here wear their hearts on their sleeves....lol

Thanks for admitting im not a wack poster or a troll B-)
  • Max.
    Options
    This thread is 2 flaming ? throwing flan at each other..

Yall ? wacc, b..

Use your other alias u fat ass ?
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That ? got teeth of a 4th grade kid

And she dressed like robin williams of miss doubtfire
    wait_then_lol_gif.gif
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options

Never said you were, you are however, a scorned e-? who needs to man up and stop carrying around internet grudges for years at a time.

Or at the very least learn to be more clever with your insults, because you wind up being perpetually ? on by everyone you spar against due to your sensitivity, inability to understand basic sarcasm and tendency to steal other posters jokes while posting the same pictures over and over again.

Do better Max ;)
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Bruh they look like they are made out of clay wtf.

ITS NOT CLAY, MAYBE ITS MAYBELLINE!
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    It's the photoshop and that's one ugly ass couple

That's a beautiful couple, leave them alone b.
  • Max.
    Options

Never said you were, you are however, a scorned e-? who needs to man up and stop carrying around internet grudges for years at a time.

Or at the very least learn to be more clever with your insults, because you wind up being perpetually ? on by everyone you spar against due to your sensitivity, inability to understand basic sarcasm and tendency to steal other posters jokes while posting the same pictures over and over again.

Do better Max ;)

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    aww, I'm happy for them.

• Ms.Scorp
    Options

Do better Max ;)

Being an adult aged male doesn't make you a man.

Men are not led by emotions, nor do they hold grudges because some chick online ? on him 3 years prior.

They also don't work in the fast food industry but I digress....

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    Might I say, y'all do make beautiful couples, I can only imagine how cute the children would be.

[img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/388786_10150397744032252_1164225634_n.jpg[/img]

53558B59-8DD1-4CAC-B27F-7A37157888A0-7735-00000626DAF055DF.jpg

• blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thats One ugly ?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    Might I say, y'all do make beautiful couples, I can only imagine how cute the children would be.

I think they will turn out much better than you and your "womans".....

download?fid=Inbox&mid=2_0_0_1_11398_AI%2FTimIAAL7vT24%2BLwdRF0MXCIM&pid=8&tnef=&YY=1348955345138&file_name=1289364053887.jpg&appid=YahooMailNeo7901397-metal-beautiful-man-s-hand-on-a-black-background.jpg

• Ms.Scorp
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    aww, I'm happy for them.

blog-shaq-face%255B1%255D%255B8%255D.jpg
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Is that sour in the picture?