The Game allegedly punches 211 for trash talk @ Weezy's party

Options
CirocObama
CirocObama Members Posts: 3,825 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in The Reason
Say what you want about duke but dude got heart. Remember i told you ? this years ago. I'm sure ? will bomb this thread and let Game have it even tho 211 seems to be the one who started it.

This all steems from that issue with IceBurgandy last year, when 211 felt he wanted to join in and involve himself.

So that's 3 heads in a few months that Game been dusting off, lol.

The Game turned Lil Wayne's 30th birthday bash into an impromptu fight club when he got into a brawl with another rapper and had to be kicked out of the party ... and TMZ obtained the video.
Sources at the party tell TMZ ... Game was in Hollywood Thursday night with Chris Brown, Sean Kingston and the b-day boy himself. We're told Game was allegedly minding his own business when rapper 211 approached and, according to our sources, started talking smack.

We're told things escalated and the smack-talking turned into an all out fight ... which ended with Game allegedly punching 211.

TMZ obtained video just seconds after the fists stopped flying and you can see the two rappers still going at it as security guards rush in to break them up. We're told after security got a hold of the situation, Game was kicked out of the section.

Sources tell us the rappers have had a beef for awhile and that's what led to the altercation in the first place.

Calls to both rappers were not returned.

http://www.tmz.com/2012/09/29/the-game-fight-211-lil-wayne-bday-video/

Comments

• P. Town
    P. Town Members Posts: 27,306 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So is this ? beefing with CTE & Brick Squad or just 211 and Ice Burgandy?
  • yeah i rap so don't
    yeah i rap so don't Members Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ptowndonte wrote: »

211 and Ice Burgandy grew up together. It was more of a two Bloods from Inglewood having an issue with Game. If you remember when all the stuff was happening with Cedar Block coming at Game, in one of the videos they were talking about 211 hanging out with them and how real he was.
  • CirocObama
    Options

Just Ice Burgandy and nem. Hes cool with Waka, Gucci, Jeezy and nem and always has been. These dudes are fom Cali tho, so it isnt a issue with Bricksquad. I think their issue is a lil bigger than what they say it is, meaning it has deeper roots than just some rap ? or the Twitter ? .
  • nohiphop1
    nohiphop1 Members Posts: 600 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I don't wish, but at this pace he will eventually hurt or killed.
    He feels he has to portray the tough guy constantly now. dude is older yet he acting more and more immature.
    Making non-stop enemies ain't a good look. 40 Glocc, these dudes and more. Easy to get pop.
    Someone will prove themselves through him.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    Options
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    He feels he has to portray the tough guy constantly now. dude is older yet he acting more and more immature.
    Making non-stop enemies ain't a good look. 40 Glocc, these dudes and more. Easy to get pop.

Game is very public and easy to find. All the he's soft talk was always ? , because everybody runs into him in California, he's not hard to find at all. My homie is in the Drew League (you might see those videos of him playing on Worldstar) and plays with Game all of the time. Everybody knows he also plays random pick-up games through the week. People know where he lives too.
  • CirocObama
    edited September 2012
    Options

How does any of what you say make any sense if he isnt the one starting it? Not with 40, not with Ice Burgandy and not with 211. He didnt start any of these beefs or w/e, they did. So all of a sudden when he clocks them ? , all of a sudden ? bomb his ass like its his fault.

Same thing when Game punched Ras Kass out. Ras Kass, who am i fan of, try to mention his son in a song and when Game punches him out all of a sudden its Games fault too.

I think the fact that ? hate duke so much clouds ppls judgement of the situations. Everybody in here know i be giving Game critcism for what i think he deserves it for, but these situations are not some of those.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game is gonna catch a case if he keeps fighting with no name rappers
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I forgot his name but the west coast rapper that got killed not to long ago who said he knocked out Game he was 211's homeboy right?
  • KeepOnPushing
    KeepOnPushing Members Posts: 17,569 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Men in their 30's still fighting in the Clubs and streets.......Loser sh*t
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    YapatnaJB wrote: »
    I forgot his name but the west coast rapper that got killed not to long ago who said he knocked out Game he was 211's homeboy right?

you talking about Rosemo. Rosemo wasnt a rapper, he was ice b send out goon.
  • yeah i rap so don't
    edited September 2012
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

He rapped too and was 211 homeboy too. They were from the same hood.
  • YapatnaJB
    YapatnaJB Members Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    T. Sanford wrote: »

Yeah that's him, oh ok

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    lol@ this 211 was da 1 that record'd rosemo beatin boesko & now he got his azz beat on camera by sisqo gayme aint playin after them suge slappinz
  • 2stepz_ahead
    2stepz_ahead Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 32,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    game may not be hard to find but is he rolling solo is the question.

if i got a group of ? with me and im not hard to find then it dont really matter if you see me or not because i got my homies with me.

1st game is getting too old
    2nd this ? knows when to step to people
    3rd show me a video of game stepping to someone by himself without a group of ? ....and i will then give him all the props for handling his ? and wont say nothing else.
  • jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Why Game don't steal on ? that matter? He always clocking some no names.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I bet if this was someone else yall would give him props.

But since its Game everyone gotta down play him?

At least he doesnt front like these other rappers and knuckle when the time comes. Who gives a ? if hes bigger than them size really dont matter when it comes to fighting. Ive seen some skinny dudes drop some big ass people no joke.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hoes down Bs up
  • CirocObama
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

At least he doesnt front like these other rappers and knuckle when the time comes. Who gives a ? if hes bigger than them size really dont matter when it comes to fighting. Ive seen some skinny dudes drop some big ass people no joke.

Lol right.

Only when its Game do ? actually have the guts to say that he should punch someone thats relevant or that is as tall as him, like he chooses what ? that talks ? about him.

You might as well flip it then and argue that why are ? that are older than Game trying to fight him? I mean they older right (ie Ras Kass)? ? ? me.
  • ImGettingOld
    ImGettingOld Members Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭
    Options
    jono wrote: »
    Why Game don't steal on ? that matter? He always clocking some no names.

Because ? with no names are more reckless and thirsty for fame
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when he gonna step to Curtis tho?
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »

Game is only defending himself
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CirocObama wrote: »

How does any of what you say make any sense if he isnt the one starting it? Not with 40, not with Ice Burgandy and not with 211. He didnt start any of these beefs or w/e, they did. So all of a sudden when he clocks them ? , all of a sudden ? bomb his ass like its his fault.

Same thing when Game punched Ras Kass out. Ras Kass, who am i fan of, try to mention his son in a song and when Game punches him out all of a sudden its Games fault too.

I think the fact that ? hate duke so much clouds ppls judgement of the situations. Everybody in here know i be giving Game critcism for what i think he deserves it for, but these situations are not some of those.

I thought that nohiphop1 was making sense. What I think he was saying and what I'm saying all boils down to the idea that Game is being immature. The man is aint no young bul anymore. And he's got a kid whom he apparently wants to be there for. But at the same time, he's acting all reckless as if he was some young punk.

It doesn't matter who started it first, that's child play. Only thing that matters is who ends it. And Game might be on the recieving end on that matter. Even if he's in the right, it doesn't make sense to escalate the situation like he does or to address a wrong with another wrong.

If you want to chalk it up as Game being "real", then ok that's fair I think. Real recognize real. Tupac was real like that too. But let's not pretend that Game isn't being reckless and irresponsible, especially when it comes to being there for his kid(s). Dude honestly seems like a real dude, and he's one of my favorites (I think he's underrated), but he's got that bipolar thing going on. It's not just the fights, but how he conducts himself in other situations as well.

It doesn't matter how many ? Game surrounds himself with, every and anyone can get caught slipping eventually. And we all know that.
  • blackjack2012
    blackjack2012 Members Posts: 4,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DaBull wrote: »
    when he gonna step to Curtis tho?

Tell your boy Curtis to stop running.
  • sapp08_2001
    sapp08_2001 Members Posts: 7,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All this but he aint stepped to his father 50 yet? Lame.
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    LOL at Game needs to step to 50.

50 cant be touched with all his body guards.

It would be dope to see 50 and Game square up but it wont happen. I dont think they have seen each other in person since 05