The Game allegedly punches 211 for trash talk @ Weezy's party

Options

Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    them some big as guards cause son game like 6'5 and ?
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Game & CHRIS BROWN were celebrating with Weezy... Where was Drake... At home working on his muscle gains??
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    So Game & CHRIS BROWN were celebrating with Weezy... Where was Drake... At home working on his muscle gains??

praticing his bottle throwing and writing a "why u with him (Sb) but loving the other fella(wayne) instead of me"
  • GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    edited September 2012
    Options
    it seemz like katz wanna take this hiphop beef back 2 96 97 when rapperz was left stanken
    http://youtu.be/6ki21aILhoI
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    GAME BUSTIN HIS GUNS SINCE THE DAY HE MET NAS!
  • N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    game throwing punches while these other ? pushing and shoving
  • GeE-757
    Options
    gayme aint da only 1 out herr puttin handz on rapperz cuz GUNPLAY was whoopin on a ape after gettin jump;d by sum wild muuuuunkeez!
  • dalyricalbandit
    Options
    i know game tight the whole Jeezy/ross, Unit/gunplay over shadowed the ass whopping he gave 211
  • GeE-757
    Options
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    MMG shall rise above all. Wait and see when brutha Meek drops his album later this month.
  • c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    211 and Ice Burgandy need their azz whooped IMO for running to Rosemo to handle their twitter beefs earlier this year.

I bet Ice Burgandy was really the one running from Game in that hit & run accident
  • supergangster
    supergangster Members Posts: 8,872 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    gameee love that guy
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    _Menace_ wrote: »
    I bet if this was someone else yall would give him props.

But since its Game everyone gotta down play him?

At least he doesnt front like these other rappers and knuckle when the time comes. Who gives a ? if hes bigger than them size really dont matter when it comes to fighting. Ive seen some skinny dudes drop some big ass people no joke.

Word, in the other thread everybody acting like 50 and ross and gunplay is extra gangsta but Game put hands on ? that started ? with him first and they wanna act like he "too old for that nonsence". ? is bias on here.
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    I can tell alotta y'all won't fight for y'all selves if a ? run up on yall
  • GeE-757
    edited October 2012
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    Word, in the other thread everybody acting like 50 and ross and gunplay is extra gangsta but Game put hands on ? that started ? with him first and they wanna act like he "too old for that nonsence". ? is bias on here.

wtf is u talkin about that ? gunplay did was GANGSTA he stood up 2 a pack of wild chunky funky flunky duuunkee muuuunkeez by himself & still got his ? off on a muuuunkee after gettin jump;d GAYME shouldve been dUn that when he seen doo doo dont go tryna down play wat gunplay did!
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

wtf is u talkin about that ? gunplay did was GANGSTA he stood up 2 a pack of wild chunky funky flunky duuunkee muuuunkeez by himself & still got his ? off on a muuuunkee after gettin jump;d GAYME shouldve been dUn that when he seen doo doo dont go tryna down play wat gunplay did!

Im just sayin tho ? ...People act like if if everybody else knucle up and start folding ? like tents they got G point ...but when Game sock a ? for ? wit him or talkin greasy on twitter or some stupid ? , ? is on some Awww he should be past that behavior, shame on him type ? . No he shouldn't, I dont give a ? how old you are if a ? ? wit you in the streets and they wanna act like you wont defend yourself as a man or get some get back if you really a ? actin gangsta then they should get hands put on em!!! real talk! ? actin like he wont run up on 50 PShhhh 50 keeps cops as security after Ja Rule gave him a 2 piece a biscuit and a side of mash potatos and a ? stab would deep as ? . If this ? cant even knock out Ja the midget with them waste of Bicepts why ? think Game cant get him in a fight? I just wish ? would appy the same logic to everybody, not this ? get G pints but this ? immature for the same ? .

• GeE-757
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Im just sayin tho ? ...People act like if if everybody else knucle up and start folding ? like tents they got G point ...but when Game sock a ? for ? wit him or talkin greasy on twitter or some stupid ? , ? is on some Awww he should be past that behavior, shame on him type ? . No he shouldn't, I dont give a ? how old you are if a ? ? wit you in the streets and they wanna act like you wont defend yourself as a man or get some get back if you really a ? actin gangsta then they should get hands put on em!!! real talk! ? actin like he wont run up on 50 PShhhh 50 keeps cops as security after Ja Rule gave him a 2 piece a biscuit and a side of mash potatos and a ? stab would deep as ? . If this ? cant even knock out Ja the midget with them waste of Bicepts why ? think Game cant get him in a fight? I just wish ? would appy the same logic to everybody, not this ? get G pints but this ? immature for the same ? .

@ da bold i neva said nuttin like that like i said gayme is not playin gamez wit these rapperz or anybody fa that matter after suge lay;d handz on him n 05.,....& i know doo doo runz wit da copz & ridez n bomb proof carz like a scary snitch 24/7 but if gunplay can run n2 da duuuuunkee of da YR i find it hard 2 believe gayme aint neva seen doo doo @ 1 of these award showz im just sayin i can respect wat sisqo did but u cant down play wat gunplay did either.,,
  • DR. JEK
    Options
    well I was just using the gunplay thing as a whole (not just the gunplay brawl impaticular but also talking about the choving match back stage and the fif vs puff ? , I just lumped it all up in one)as an example of different reactions from different posters. I wasn't tryna say they were the same in details but I was goin off the fact that they were both recent industry incident that ended in fisticuffs.
    In gunplays case he was throwin hands for a minute but everybody involved in that whole bet fiasco I got a feeling from reading post that ? was treating all the people involved like they some ridaz for it and it didn't get the ic moral police lecture post from some of these posters like Game do for ? like 211,and 40 glocc. Them ? got what they deserved which is the beats period for ? talkin a real ? .
  • GeE-757
    Options
    well I was just using the gunplay thing as a whole (not just the gunplay brawl impaticular but also talking about the choving match back stage and the fif vs puff ? , I just lumped it all up in one)as an example of different reactions from different posters. I wasn't tryna say they were the same in details but I was goin off the fact that they were both recent industry incident that ended in fisticuffs.
    In gunplays case he was throwin hands for a minute but everybody involved in that whole bet fiasco I got a feeling from reading post that ? was treating all the people involved like they some ridaz for it and it didn't get the ic moral police lecture post from some of these posters like Game do for ? like 211,and 40 glocc. Them ? got what they deserved which is the beats period for ? talkin a real ? .

lol i gotcha..,
  • blackgod813
    blackgod813 Members Posts: 9,577 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Its kus game a bully he 6.6 we dont respect heavy weights beating lil ? he gonna catch a bullet like that.
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nohiphop1 wrote: »
    I don't wish, but at this pace he will eventually hurt or killed.
    He feels he has to portray the tough guy constantly now. dude is older yet he acting more and more immature.
    Making non-stop enemies ain't a good look. 40 Glocc, these dudes and more. Easy to get pop.
    Someone will prove themselves through him.

Game is very public and easy to find. All the he's soft talk was always ? , because everybody runs into him in California, he's not hard to find at all. My homie is in the Drew League (you might see those videos of him playing on Worldstar) and plays with Game all of the time. Everybody knows he also plays random pick-up games through the week. People know where he lives too.

damn ? stalkin n ? lol ;)

• antarticp
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »

@ da bold i neva said nuttin like that like i said gayme is not playin gamez wit these rapperz or anybody fa that matter after suge lay;d handz on him n 05.,....& i know doo doo runz wit da copz & ridez n bomb proof carz like a scary snitch 24/7 but if gunplay can run n2 da duuuuunkee of da YR i find it hard 2 believe gayme aint neva seen doo doo @ 1 of these award showz im just sayin i can respect wat sisqo did but u cant down play wat gunplay did either.,,

50s in a different space these days back when he was beefin with The Game he was still on that jayz kanye diddy level ... now they got him out there in the trailors with 2chainz and the rest of the up coming artist lol ;)

• antarticp
    Options
    side note does game even have security lol he def needs someone to handle that light work ... he def gave a bunch of nobodies fame off putting his hands on them or taking an L in some cases
  • GeE-757
    edited October 2012
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »
    50s in a different space these days back when he was beefin with The Game he was still on that jayz kanye diddy level ... now they got him out there in the trailors with 2chainz and the rest of the up coming artist lol ;)

plz doo doo is still da same doo doo like back n da day thatz y all that drama went down cuz hez a DRAMAQUEEN who needz 2 b erased from hiphop....

• c.b.b.
    c.b.b. Members Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Game needs to chill with the beefing tho. Dude seemed like he matured for a while and just regressed.

Dude needs to be happy that he's still living and lay off 40 Glocc and 211.

I would like to see him whoop Ice ? azz Burgandy though.