124»

Comments

• antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    GeE-757 wrote: »
    antarticp wrote: »
    50s in a different space these days back when he was beefin with The Game he was still on that jayz kanye diddy level ... now they got him out there in the trailors with 2chainz and the rest of the up coming artist lol ;)

plz doo doo is still da same doo doo like back n da day thatz y all that drama went down cuz hez a DRAMAQUEEN who needz 2 b erased from hiphop....

hes the same doodoo but what i was saying as far as BET he dont get the red carpet treatment anymore they put him outside with the wolves ..........

jeezy n ross had rooms in the building no trailors ;)

• GeE-757
    GeE-757 Members Posts: 6,441
    Options
    ^ ha i gotcha!
  • 209murdamike
    209murdamike Members Posts: 557 ✭✭✭
    Options
    It's funny to see grown men act like school girls when the rapper they dislike get put down by other posters
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    c.b.b. wrote: »
    Game needs to chill with the beefing tho. Dude seemed like he matured for a while and just regressed.

Dude needs to be happy that he's still living and lay off 40 Glocc and 211.

I would like to see him whoop Ice ? azz Burgandy though.

but see that 's hypocritical, first you say he needs to chill off beefing but then you end the post with but I would like to see him beat up Burgandy. 40 Glocc took his homies chain, socked him up at the club and got online and started going ? about all them ? ! All the plies video shoot ? , all the lil Wayne truck surroundings,...pshhhh that ? had some ? coming, he was looking for confrontations instead of getting his music in order. 211 coulda kept it moving but he chose to get in Game face and act like he wanna do something. Rass Kass was about to disrespect this ? 's kid!! I dont see a thing wrong wit what he did to them ? , I woulda swung at them ? or tried to hurt em too if I was him! What chall ? be on?
  • GeE-757
    Options
    YEAH U CANT KNOCK GAYME FA BULLYIN 40FLOP CUZ 40 ALWAYZ WAS TRYNA PLAY DA BULLY & DA DAY HE RAN N2 SISQO HE TURN;D 2 DA BULLIED N DA BUSHEz LOL
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    did this 211 guy land in the bushes also?

• N YO HOOD
    N YO HOOD Members Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    so im guessing 40 glock just gona take that L ante herd much from that guy since the ass whooping
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    N YO HOOD wrote: »
    so im guessing 40 glock just gona take that L ante herd much from that guy since the ass whooping

It's almost a sad fall from bullyfied grace when you get some humbleness beat into yo ass. I bet 40 actually turned into a nice guy that day. Probably somewhere , got a job at Olive Garden or somewhere workin as a greeter on some "Hello!! nice day today, how are you doing sir?!" type ? instead of online talking extra greesy...I Mean really, ...How do you go back to being a bully after something like what happen to him on camera?
  • GeE-757
    edited October 2012
    Options
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    It's almost a sad fall from bullyfied grace when you get some humbleness beat into yo ass. I bet 40 actually turned into a nice guy that day. Probably somewhere , got a job at Olive Garden or somewhere workin as a greeter on some "Hello!! nice day today, how are you doing sir?!" type ? instead of online talking extra greesy...I Mean really, ...How do you go back to being a bully after something like what happen to him on camera?

lol......my sig standz tru da ggggggorilla-unit went from da bulliez 2 da bullied n da 2k12 cuz doo doo sent sum of his funky chunky flunky duuuuunkee muuuuunkeez 2 bully gunplay & after gunplay got jump;d he still came out on top bullyin 1 of da duuuunkeez that jump;d him on CAMERA!