The ? Movement in America is Out of Control

Options
Maximus Rex
Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in The Social Lounge
This foulness happened over the summer and the ? wasn't cool. As ? and ? become more acclaimated to mainstream society, expect more of this ? happen.

Last night I was kicking it in Union Square Park. I bust out my laptop to utilize the free wire. I cue up Tariq Nasheed to get my "survival scroll," fix in. I'm not even two minutes into the program when out of know some ? with some blue sweatsuits comes up trying to talk to me. The thing was, dude's unit and one of nuts was exposed.

Considering I think it's pretty well known that I'm one of the openly homophobic posters on a uber ? friendly board. Y'all probably could've guessed what my reaction was..... You guess it, Rex lost his ? mind. First I told this bitchmade ? sucking muthafucka to get the up ? out of the park because Rex was about to whoop his ass. Rex is a combination of livid, offended, and wondering why this mutfucka approched him with the foulness. Yesterday, I had own my suit because my advanced legal research and writing class had moot court competition. So this stupid muthafucka must have that I was a ? myself or at a minimum why reaction wasn't going to be what it was. Anway....I'm following this ? muthfucka and there's police van. The ? is on the driver's side of the van and I'm on the passenger side. I knock on the window and proceed to tell the cop (who happens to be this verbatim,)

Rex: "I'm in the park and ? ass muthafucka comes up to with his ? out. I'm not a ? and I don't play that ? . Y'all got to do somthing with this muthafucka, because I'm about to whoop his ass."

The punk ass cop motions for Rex to clam down. Then the kicker comes, the cop that was on the driver's side told me that was NOTHING they could do BECAUSE they didn't see it. I say to ? ass cop, "Oh, but I if were to whoop this muthafucka's ass all over this park, then it would be problem right?"

So I follow this mutafucka across the street, if anybody knows anything about Union Square Park, you know there's a PD in the train station and I decided to follow this muthafucka for a few blocks then steal on his ? ass.

Then the ? runs back across the street, talking about "I just wanna go home," and he goes back to the police. I'm beyond ? now, so for some reason I call my boy D. He tells me not to whop the ? 's ass because I might go to jail, I get cut off from D because the battery on my phone is dead.

I spend the next ten minutes looking for this muthafucka so I can give him the epic ass whoopin he so righteously deserve, to no avail I didn't find the muthafucka. It wasn't until I got home come and calmed down a bit that realized what the pro ? ass cops did.

Not only was Rex exposed to the foulness which is homosexuality, I was a victim of gender bias. If that had happened to a chick, dude would've gotten arrested. I was so ? and hell bent on beating potna into oblivion, that I didn't trip off of the cops until after the fact.

All of this is in direct correlation to the ? movement that is now so strong in America. I can understand why they wanted to get married and I supported that right. I understand seeing homos (as repulsived as it my be,) all hugged up was at the end of the day was my problem and not everybody feels that way.

Now we've gotten to the point were these degenerate muthafuckas can ? in the street, tongue each down, like I would a chick in public, and have their ? out in public and nothing happens to them. There's no rebuke from the public and no protection for the average Joe from law enforcement, but if I would've taken appropriate action, I would've been wrong, and charged with a ? hate crime. The ? is ridiculous and the ? movement is out of hand.

America needs to start pushing these muthafuckas back into the closet before they access to your ? kids. Homosexuality isn't normal ? ? as evident by the muthafucka who approach ole Rex with the gayness. The homos vision for America isn't about accpetance, it's about dominance. It's about them wanting to approach hetrosexual men without the fear of having their jaw broken. It's about them wanting to catch head jobs in the park with their ? already out, and it's about them wanting access to your sons.

Even though African and Arab countries go hard with the homos, I rather America be on that extreme than on the opposite end of the spectrum we're on now. The ? is out of control and needs to be stopped.

Comments

• BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Read the first two paragraphs, and a little bit of the third.

self-ether

lol @ the IC being a ? friendly board, the mere fact that you can make this thread indicates otherwise.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I understand your anger COMPLETELY Rex, that ? ? had no business coming at you like that. If you wouldv'e whipped his ? ass, you would have had my support. I don't hate ? the way you do lol but if a ? dude wouldv'e came at me like that, I wouldv'e knocked his ? head off. And I can't believe the cops ignored you like that, if you were a woman, they wouldv'e arrested that ? on the spot.
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Even someone that supports ? rights can't defend what that ? did
  • Maximus Rex
    Options

The ? guzzling ? above you did or tried to.

• kingblaze84
    Options

LOL......
  • BoldChild
    edited September 2012
    Options

Nope.

I said it was self ether because you letting the world know that some ? was bold enough to approach you with his ? out, and you wrote a titangraph about it.
  • Maximus Rex
    edited September 2012
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

Nope.

I said it was self ether because you letting the world know that some ? was bold enough to approach you with his ? out, and you wrote a titangraph about it.

Being offended by ? behavior and writing about isn't a "self ether," calling yourself trying to get a an ether, or a co-sign badge in a some futile, vain attempt, clown another poster isn't a self ether, it's a thermonuclear self-ether. Go sit down where potna.

• BoldChild
    Options
    BoldChild wrote: »

Nope.

Being offended by ? behavior and writing about isn't a "self ether," calling yourself trying to get a an ether, or a co-sign badge in a some futile, vain attempt, clown another poster isn't a self ether, it's a thermonuclear self-ether. Go sit down where potna.

The things I do are only for my own entertainment.

The fact remains, some ? walked up on you in the park with his ? out, and you saw the need to tell us about it.

L
  • i fit
    i fit Members Posts: 920
    Options
  • Allah_U_Akbar
    Allah_U_Akbar Members Posts: 11,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So, in a nutshell (no pun intended), you were minding your business when an alleged homosexual approached and propositioned you with his ? exposed and you informed a cop of this incident, who seemed uninterested due to the fact that you were a MALE "victim" of an alleged sexual assault. You wanted to brutally attack your alleged assailant, but held back and instead, opted to seek the assistance of a police officer, rather than risk serious legal repercussions as a direct result of taking the law into your own hands.

Your frustration stems from two things; first, the fact that your were approached by a sexual deviant and second, the fact that you are a male made law enforcement less likely to take your complaint seriously. Got it. I understand your anger and frustration, but you definitely did the right thing by NOT putting your hands on this pervert, because if you HAD, you might be now facing charges. Just chalk it up as a bad experience and keep it moving. As long as he didn't touch you or anything.

And one more thing: I don't think this has anything to do with "The ? Movement", as you put it. There's always been these types of weirdos; this aint nothin' new, bruh.

• ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Hell, I live outside Kansas City, and there aren't parks I go to because of the rampant faggotry (and I'm not a homophobe, I'm indifferent as long as they respect my space), so I gotta figure NY has got to be 1000 x worse. If you really like that park, take pepper spray. Dude approaches you with ? out, spray him. If he goes to the cops to complain, he basically is admitting to them he is approaching random people with his ? out. Not sure he's take that chance. @ Allah_U_Akbar - LMAO at in a nutshell, sorry dude.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    bawse would had saluted him
  • kingblaze84
    edited September 2012
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »
    Hell, I live outside Kansas City, and there aren't parks I go to because of the rampant faggotry (and I'm not a homophobe, I'm indifferent as long as they respect my space), so I gotta figure NY has got to be 1000 x worse. If you really like that park, take pepper spray. Dude approaches you with ? out, spray him. If he goes to the cops to complain, he basically is admitting to them he is approaching random people with his ? out. Not sure he's take that chance. @ Allah_U_Akbar - LMAO at in a nutshell, sorry dude.

Well it might be cuz I live and mostly chill in the Bronx, but the parks in NY aren't too bad when it comes to perverts. Women got a lot more to be afraid of in the park compared to straight dudes, although in Manhattan, rampant faggotry is all over the place. You can't take the train in NY without seeing at least 5 blatant, flamboyant homos doing some ? ? . With Obama saying he approves of ? marriage, I think ? are a lot more open about ? now. That's just my observation
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    sounds like a little overcompensating going on here
  • perspective@100
    perspective@100 Members Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Should have hit him with the shadow kick to the nutz... Then>>>>>>>>Finish Him...>>>>> Fatality... Maximus Rex Wins
  • kingblaze84
    Options
    Should have hit him with the shadow kick to the nutz... Then>>>>>>>>Finish Him...>>>>> Fatality... Maximus Rex Wins

Playing Mortal Kombat lately I bet....I'd have done Shao Khan's 2011 fatality on that dude. If you haven't seen it, youtube it
  • Wild Self
    Wild Self Members Posts: 4,226 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ptnutz wrote: »

Well it might be cuz I live and mostly chill in the Bronx, but the parks in NY aren't too bad when it comes to perverts. Women got a lot more to be afraid of in the park compared to straight dudes, although in Manhattan, rampant faggotry is all over the place. You can't take the train in NY without seeing at least 5 blatant, flamboyant homos doing some ? ? . With Obama saying he approves of ? marriage, I think ? are a lot more open about ? now. That's just my observation

? folks have more rights than hetero folks nowadays.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    You know they have ? hookers around 14th street closer to the meat packing district \no ? . You prob ran into one. They run that town from 14th to West 4th.
  • ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Meat packing district" mj-laughing.gif Bet Bosh DL's arms would get tired from all the saluting.
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    That ? stay on the L train saluting soon as he exits 14th.
  • DoUwant2go2Heaven
    DoUwant2go2Heaven Members Posts: 10,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Sodomites have no shame. They are absolutely ruthless. They come from the same seed as their fathers, who once tried to ? super-natural beings. So it's no surprise that the more America endorses this abominable behavior, the more brazen they will become. Genesis 19 records the depths of their depravity, and also the end of all who engage in such wickedness.
  • LilSandra
    LilSandra Members Posts: 6
    Options
    OP is confused!
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    that ? had zero respect for u straight walking up to u with a nut all out in the air
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    When a ? person behaves likes this it sickens me. I don't see why they have to put it out there that they are ? and a ? f*ck at that (by exposing themselves in front of you). I mean why someone feels the need to show every one their sexual orientation is beyond me and in this way. I have seen things happen a few times just like this. And I thought how can they view it as acceptable when I'm not going up to women and literally forcing myself upon them to show I am straight.

• KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »
    When a ? person behaves likes this it sickens me. I don't see why they have to put it out there that they are ? and a ? f*ck at that (by exposing themselves in front of you). I mean why someone feels the need to show every one their sexual orientation is beyond me and in this way. I have seen things happen a few times just like this. And I thought how can they view it as acceptable when I'm not going up to women and literally forcing myself upon them to show I am straight.

P.S the pic in your sig is foul