The ? Movement in America is Out of Control

Comments

• Plutarch
    Plutarch Members Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    zombie wrote: »
    I'm sorry but indifference does equal support of a thing. Your argument is the same one that was used by germans who lived in towns surrounding concentration camps, they smelt the smoke but did not do anything about it.

I guess that I'll just say my piece on this bit here and stop any further argument on my part because I'm sure that we can go back and forth for days before we reach an understanding. I actually somewhat agree with you. If those Germans knew what was going on but resorted to blissful ignorance, then they are indirectly at fault as well. Even if they did not support ? and even if they were anti-? . And even though there was probably little to nothing they could've done.

But here is where we disagree: genocide is not homosexuality. I don't see homosexuality as a crime. At the most, I might see homosexuality itself as a personal or spiritual crime. So that would be a personal battle for a homosexual (and his/her family and friends) to fight. That's not my fight.

I think that "indifference" is the wrong word. I am not indifferent to homosexuality. I just feel the need to respect others, regardless of who they are, as long as they don't disrespect me and mines. I'm an individualist, and I believe that individuals have the right to live thier lives regardless of others. You, like many others, seem to have the opposite state of mind that says that the individual should only live by the will of a people/community. But who's to say that the people/community are right? Who determines who the people/community are? You believe in making life choices for others. That's wrong and will never work. You hate ? but are asking them to change? You don't see the problem there?
    I am not devoting my life to punish anyone but i am devoting my time on this thread because it's about the ? movement going out of control and i agree it is out of control.

I will only agree that the "liberal/pc" movement that you mistakenly refer to as the ? movement is a little out of control.
    You want to know what's not american a ? being comfortable enough to pull his ? out in public THAT'S NOT AMERICAN.

Condemning that freak was one of the first things I did. I thought we were past that. Btw, homosexuality is not the same as indecent exposure. Heterosexuals do that ? to women too. That, unlike homosexuality, is a crime adn therefore should be condemned. I doubt that all homosexuals are like that.
  • Plutarch
    ? already have all their ? rights what rights don't they ? have, the motion that ? are some sort of oppressed group is ? . They did not have to fight for the right to vote or sit at the back of the bus their religion was not taken from them or their loved ones sold away. They have always enjoyed all the right given by law. marriage is not a right nor is openly fighting in the army.

Nobody here is equating ? to african slaves. And btw, you never experienced that hardships that african slaves experienced, so I hope you're not equating yourself to them either. I'm not sure if I brought up this issue, but all that I will say is that some ? people are unjustly discriminated against. And this is not right in America.
    What ? seem to be fighting for is for the rest of us to respect them to like them to think of them as normal people. the homosexuals want your heart and your mind.

Uh ok bruh. I'm sure that there are ? that want acceptance. Like I said, they can try as hard as they can, but it's not going to happen.
    You keep a safe distance from the media? so what you are telling me is that you don't watch tv, don't read the newspaper or magazines or listen to the radio. I find that hard to believe.

I didn't say that I completely isolate myself from the media. What I meant is that I don't trust or like the media, and partially for this reason I'm not as exposed to the media as most people. I honestly watch very little television. I basically only watch ESPN. I don't read newspapers or magazines or listen to the radio besides NPR. When I need to, I try to get my sources of information from unbiased sources on the internet. Even then, I check for credibility.
    When i said that black americans have the most acceptance of it i meant in comparison to other nationalities of black people. Europeans have a long history of being ? there is no denying that but i was not talking about them.

Okm I understand and agree I guess.
    Yes homosexuality is going mainstream there are mandatory ? friendly classes in california, so they are planning to teach the kids this filth, There are ? childrens books. they are pushing this ? ? to the limit.

If that's true, then that's ridiculous and stupid. But still, is it not possible that there are artists who are ? and therefore make art that is ? and that is probably intended for the ? community? That doesn't mean that they're trying to brainwash straights. I'm sure that some ? communities don't want to go mainstream.

What the hell is a ? children's book?
  • Plutarch
    That's what this part of the forum is about, more serious discussion. If you lack the reading ability or the discipline to read a few words then i suggest you take some classes. To many people at this place hate too read and can hardly put two words together.

I and other have been saying this. Why are you here in the SL if you fear reading and thinking? Go back to donkey.
    I think some of you must have ? brothers or mothers that's why you don't like anyone telling the truth about them.

not me. but furious has a ? sister and he seems have more of the same opinion with me than you. or at least it seems that way.
    If You only care only about the things that bring you enjoyment then you are an animal.

I hope this wasn't directed at me heh.
    I care about the concerns of mankind with a special focus on my race, and i hate the social enginering that is being implemented on my race.

So this about race? Huh?

And btw, you are not the protector of "the black race," so stop fronting on that end. Nor is it right for you to make life decisions for black people everywhere. I love all peoples, but you can only extend yourself so much. You have to learn to be humble and respectful, take care of you and your own, and let others live their own lives. You sounding like the U.S. government right now. Playing superhero to the (black) world. Almost sounds paternalistic and imperialistic if you ask me. Very condescending and egotistical.
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    @zombie i have a ? sister and cousin but I'm not gonna hate on their choice. I do have a problem with men pulling out their ? in public and other outlandish activities that no straight person can get away with. I just think that they should give respect to get respect but this isn't a common problem and some ? are just naturally flaming but as long as they respect boundaries then i gives no ? . I don't like seeing straight people kiss in public either. Save that ? for your home. Hating people because of what they do in the bedroom is pointless and a bit extra imho.

Finally someone with a post that makes sense. I respect where you are coming from but if more ? people would just act normal we would all have less of a problem with it.

What!? Didn't he just say what I said? Where is your "indifference is an evil" talk? Where is your "I hate your sister and cousin because they're ? " talk? Where is "? your respect for ? for being human beings" talk? ? confusing.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Fool at the start of our conversation i thought you to be ? because you did not deny it when i called you ? . i never called you an enabling homosexual stop picking apart my post and quote the whole thing then answer.
    yeah, the fact that you STILL seem to think this is what i'm saying means you're not capable of understanding either my posts OR your own. let me break this down again: you called me a homosexual AND THEN an enabling heterosexual in back-to-back sentences. no one except yourself has used the phrase "enabling homosexual." before saying the exact same thing, read slowly and make an effort to grasp what the hell is being discussed here.
    I do not Write in capital letters to show emotions-
    you think typing "I TELL YOU I DON'T LIKE ? " in capital letters doesn't show emotions?
    Honestly i don't like when people like you try to paint a picture that does not exist.
    i'm basing everything i've said off your own posts. hell, at this point you've demonstrated that you don't even understand your own posts, so this might explain why you find all these mysterious pictures to be painted.
    understand this i never ? joke when i post here
    yeah, the thing about you "joking" was my being sarcastic about the fact that you claimed to be objective in the middle of one of your "I TELL YOU I DON'T LIKE ? " rants.

look, if it's the "same ? " to say all this anger comes from repressing your urges to ? men, hey, there it is. at this point, though, i am actually a LITTLE more concerned about your reading comprehension.
    I respect where you are coming from but if more ? people would just act normal we would all have less of a problem with it.
    i can't joke around because you're having trouble following it, so here you go: this statement of yours is a lie.
  • zombie
    zombie Members Posts: 13,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Plutarch wrote: »
    That's what this part of the forum is about, more serious discussion. If you lack the reading ability or the discipline to read a few words then i suggest you take some classes. To many people at this place hate too read and can hardly put two words together.

I and other have been saying this. Why are you here in the SL if you fear reading and thinking? Go back to donkey.
    I think some of you must have ? brothers or mothers that's why you don't like anyone telling the truth about them.

not me. but furious has a ? sister and he seems have more of the same opinion with me than you. or at least it seems that way.
    If You only care only about the things that bring you enjoyment then you are an animal.

I care about the concerns of mankind with a special focus on my race, and i hate the social enginering that is being implemented on my race.

So this about race? Huh?

And btw, you are not the protector of "the black race," so stop fronting on that end. Nor is it right for you to make life decisions for black people everywhere. I love all peoples, but you can only extend yourself so much. You have to learn to be humble and respectful, take care of you and your own, and let others live their own lives. You sounding like the U.S. government right now. Playing superhero to the (black) world. Almost sounds paternalistic and imperialistic if you ask me. Very condescending and egotistical.
    @zombie i have a ? sister and cousin but I'm not gonna hate on their choice. I do have a problem with men pulling out their ? in public and other outlandish activities that no straight person can get away with. I just think that they should give respect to get respect but this isn't a common problem and some ? are just naturally flaming but as long as they respect boundaries then i gives no ? . I don't like seeing straight people kiss in public either. Save that ? for your home. Hating people because of what they do in the bedroom is pointless and a bit extra imho.

Finally someone with a post that makes sense. I respect where you are coming from but if more ? people would just act normal we would all have less of a problem with it.

What!? Didn't he just say what I said? Where is your "indifference is an evil" talk? Where is your "I hate your sister and cousin because they're ? " talk? Where is "? your respect for ? for being human beings" talk? ? confusing.

All black men and women should have a protective attitude toward what they feel are the black races interest, i always advocate what i think is right for the people who look like me and try to discourages what i think is detrimental to it. I am not trying to control anyone but only taking care of your own is getting us nowhere, jews look out for each other almost always the same goes for asians. To outsiders there society is closed, in many ways they have rules and standards that they follow. I can respect someone wanting to protect there family members no matter how disgusting said family members behavior, that does not mean i am any less disgusted by it. Yes, this is about race because i don't care how ? white people are. I DISAGREE with your overall opinion but i understand it.

They are teaching homosexuality to young children, a ? children book is like normal children book accept it shows male on male and female and female relationship in a positive light. My OWN PERSONAL FEELING aside, iT'S not that being ? is a crime, to me the brainwashing the ? community and it's supporters are engaged in is. For example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7-NgxRfzkY

• zombie
    janklow wrote: »
    Fool at the start of our conversation i thought you to be ? because you did not deny it when i called you ? . i never called you an enabling homosexual stop picking apart my post and quote the whole thing then answer.
    yeah, the fact that you STILL seem to think this is what i'm saying means you're not capable of understanding either my posts OR your own. let me break this down again: you called me a homosexual AND THEN an enabling heterosexual in back-to-back sentences. no one except yourself has used the phrase "enabling homosexual." before saying the exact same thing, read slowly and make an effort to grasp what the hell is being discussed here.
    I do not Write in capital letters to show emotions-
    you think typing "I TELL YOU I DON'T LIKE ? " in capital letters doesn't show emotions?
    Honestly i don't like when people like you try to paint a picture that does not exist.
    i'm basing everything i've said off your own posts. hell, at this point you've demonstrated that you don't even understand your own posts, so this might explain why you find all these mysterious pictures to be painted.
    understand this i never ? joke when i post here
    yeah, the thing about you "joking" was my being sarcastic about the fact that you claimed to be objective in the middle of one of your "I TELL YOU I DON'T LIKE ? " rants.

look, if it's the "same ? " to say all this anger comes from repressing your urges to ? men, hey, there it is. at this point, though, i am actually a LITTLE more concerned about your reading comprehension.
    I respect where you are coming from but if more ? people would just act normal we would all have less of a problem with it.
    i can't joke around because you're having trouble following it, so here you go: this statement of yours is a lie.

I DID not call you an enabling homosexual i called you an enabler there is a difference. you enable homosexuality in other words you support it but claim you are not ? yourself, i previously thought you to be ? because of your defense of it. Quote where i used the phrase " YOU ARE A enabling homosexual" those exact words WERE NEVER WRITTEN. I said you were worse than a ? but does not equal me calling you a ? . I am not the one with the reading problem. when you denied being ? i stop thinking you were, i understand my post perfectly if you would stop filtering what i say through your ? friendly mind and just look at what i am saying objectively then you would understand them also. PLUTARCH ALSO DISAGREES WITH ME BUT HE uNDERSTANDS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT why are you the only one having this problem ?
  • Plutarch
    Plutarch wrote: »

So this about race? Huh?

All black men and women should have a protective attitude toward what they feel are the black races interest, i always advocate what i think is right for the people who look like me and try to discourages what i think is detrimental to it. I am not trying to control anyone but only taking care of your own is getting us nowhere, jews look out for each other almost always the same goes for asians. To outsiders there society is closed, in many ways they have rules and standards that they follow. I can respect someone wanting to protect there family members no matter how disgusting said family members behavior, that does not mean i am any less disgusted by it. Yes, this is about race because i don't care how ? white people are. I DISAGREE with your overall opinion but i understand it.

They are teaching homosexuality to young children, a ? children book is like normal children book accept it shows male on male and female and female relationship in a positive light. My OWN PERSONAL FEELING aside, iT'S not that being ? is a crime, to me the brainwashing the ? community and it's supporters are engaged in is. For example

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7-NgxRfzkY

Uh ok I think that I understand more of where you're coming from, and I can respect that even if I don't completely agree.

As for that video, I'm not exactly sure what to say about that. Too weird.
  • janklow
    I DID not call you an enabling homosexual i called you an enabler there is a difference.
    you know how i can tell you're either NOT reading the posts or NOT able to understand them? because i have explicitly stated that you did not use the phrase "enabling homosexual." let me repeat myself; i shall use bold letters to illustrate my point:

"let me break this down again: you called me a homosexual AND THEN an enabling heterosexual in back-to-back sentences. no one except yourself has used the phrase "enabling homosexual." before saying the exact same thing, read slowly and make an effort to grasp what the hell is being discussed here."

and again:

"let me break this down again: you called me a homosexual AND THEN an enabling heterosexual in back-to-back sentences. no one except yourself has used the phrase "enabling homosexual." before saying the exact same thing, read slowly and make an effort to grasp what the hell is being discussed here."

are we getting this now? please do not read further until you have mastered this point.
    Quote where i used the phrase " YOU ARE A enabling homosexual" those exact words WERE NEVER WRITTEN.
    again, this was never claimed. to repeat!

"let me break this down again: you called me a homosexual AND THEN an enabling heterosexual in back-to-back sentences."

do you understand the difference between the word "homosexual" and "heterosexual?" i know they look similar, but they actually mean two different things.
    I am not the one with the reading problem.
    there is serious evidence to the contrary.
    if you would stop filtering what i say through your ? friendly mind and just look at what i am saying objectively then you would understand them also.
    first off, the misconception is on your end, since you have clearly failed to master reading posts. second, thinking that a misconception is due to a "? -friendly mind" is more evidence of your lack of objectivity.
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hilarious how we as blacks .................

clown Wayne for wearing leggos and be the GOAT limp wrist with who flames the most...............

........................while

a yella ? who wears high heels and tight as hell purple pants from da Midwest is considered the GOAT ? of all time when it comes to mackin' woman................................

*thoughts from a drunken black angry deaf dude*

carry on ? and negroettes...........
  • zombie
    edited October 2012
    I DID not call you an enabling homosexual i called you an enabler there is a difference.
    you know how i can tell you're either NOT reading the posts or NOT able to understand them? because i have explicitly stated that you did not use the phrase "enabling homosexual." let me repeat myself; i shall use bold letters to illustrate my point:

and again:

are we getting this now? please do not read further until you have mastered this point.
    Quote where i used the phrase " YOU ARE A enabling homosexual" those exact words WERE NEVER WRITTEN.
    again, this was never claimed. to repeat!

"let me break this down again: you called me a homosexual AND THEN an enabling heterosexual in back-to-back sentences."

do you understand the difference between the word "homosexual" and "heterosexual?" i know they look similar, but they actually mean two different things.
    I am not the one with the reading problem.
    there is serious evidence to the contrary.
    if you would stop filtering what i say through your ? friendly mind and just look at what i am saying objectively then you would understand them also.
    first off, the misconception is on your end, since you have clearly failed to master reading posts. second, thinking that a misconception is due to a "? -friendly mind" is more evidence of your lack of objectivity.

Fool, l i called you a ? then you denied it then i basically called you an enabling hetrosexual which is very different from calling you a enabling homosexual. THEY ARE two different things, QUOTE WHERE I CALLED YOU AN ENABLING HOMOSEXUAL YOU CANNOT DO IT BEcause i never did. You claimed i called you an enabling homosexual which is ? false. Calling you a ? in one sentence and then calling you an enabler in another does not equal me calling you and enabling homosexual. You are putting the two words together erroneously because you want to prove a point, AND THAT POINT you try to prove is ? ? . There are these things call periods that end sentences. I ended one statement and began a new one. First i called you a ? then i called you a hetrosexual enabler.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see how you hate ? when you have tutu shakur and the guy that eats spicy 8 piece chicken combos naked with other men in your avi.
  • zombie
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    I don't see how you hate ? when you have tutu shakur and the guy that eats spicy 8 piece chicken combos naked with other men in your avi.

? I DON'T know what the ? you are talking about, you people at this website love defending battyman. like i said before i don't really hate ? i am more disgusted by them, by the way are you white or black or something else ? i think pk-tk 187 is a ? , janklow claims he's not ? but he seems to like them alot. Coming to the conclusion that there is a lot of battyman and battyman lovers on allhiphop. Maybe it's the west indian in me but i can't condone homosexuality at all. ? should stay in the shadows where they belong. Hopefully this will be my last statement in this thread, i am getting bored . You fools keep supporting that ? ? until one of your sons brings home his boyfriend then you ain't going to like that ? but it will be too late the devil's got american blacks soul 100%.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭

clown Wayne for wearing leggos and be the GOAT limp wrist with who flames the most...............

a yella ? who wears high heels and tight as hell purple pants from da Midwest is considered the GOAT ? of all time when it comes to mackin' woman................................

I think The Mack is an overrated movie......
  • kingblaze84

Biggie ate chicken with other men naked????!!!
  • DillaDeaf
    DillaDeaf Members Posts: 4,802 ✭✭✭✭✭

I think The Mack is an overrated movie......

I was referring to Prince................

The Mack ? really bruh bruh?

• janklow
    Fool, l i called you a ? then you denied it then i basically called you an enabling hetrosexual which is very different from calling you a enabling homosexual. THEY ARE two different things, QUOTE WHERE I CALLED YOU AN ENABLING HOMOSEXUAL YOU CANNOT DO IT BEcause i never did.
    i thought i told you not to post again until you read and understood the previous post, but clearly you are MUCH ? stupider than i thought before. so let's break it down again:

01. i said that you called me a homosexual;
    02. i said in the very next sentence that you called me an enabling heterosexual;
    03. i said this blatant contradiction (as i cannot be both) shows your confusion;
    04. i said the only time ANYONE talked about "enabling homosexual" was when you started saying i called you that. except... i never did, because my entire point was that you called me two contradictory things one after the other.

THE POINT (to capitalize in your manner) was that you're mentally confused. the NEW point is that you're a ? idiot because i have now spent a lot of time TRYING to explain the point while you keep yelling "you claimed i called you an enabling homosexual which is ? false." you know what's "? false?" you claiming i am claiming you called me an "enabling homosexual." do you see the level of nonsense we have to reach because you are too ? stupid to read the posts?

also, i GUARANTEE you respond to this post by saying "you claimed i called you an enabling homosexual which is ? false."
    like i said before i don't really hate ? i am more disgusted by them, by the way are you white or black or something else ? i think pk-tk 187 is a ? , janklow claims he's not ? but he seems to like them alot. Coming to the conclusion that there is a lot of battyman and battyman lovers on allhiphop. Maybe it's the west indian in me but i can't condone homosexuality at all.
    it's actually the repressed homosexual in you coming out. you claim you don't hate them, and yet you want to rant and rant about how disgusting they are. this is what we call "protesting too much."
  • zombie
    Fool, l i called you a ? then you denied it then i basically called you an enabling hetrosexual which is very different from calling you a enabling homosexual. THEY ARE two different things, QUOTE WHERE I CALLED YOU AN ENABLING HOMOSEXUAL YOU CANNOT DO IT BEcause i never did.
    i thought i told you not to post again until you read and understood the previous post, but clearly you are MUCH ? stupider than i thought before. so let's break it down again:

01. i said that you called me a homosexual;
    02. i said in the very next sentence that you called me an enabling heterosexual;
    03. i said this blatant contradiction (as i cannot be both) shows your confusion;
    04. i said the only time ANYONE talked about "enabling homosexual" was when you started saying i called you that. except... i never did, because my entire point was that you called me two contradictory things one after the other.

THE POINT (to capitalize in your manner) was that you're mentally confused. the NEW point is that you're a ? idiot because i have now spent a lot of time TRYING to explain the point while you keep yelling "you claimed i called you an enabling homosexual which is ? false." you know what's "? false?" you claiming i am claiming you called me an "enabling homosexual." do you see the level of nonsense we have to reach because you are too ? stupid to read the posts?

also, i GUARANTEE you respond to this post by saying "you claimed i called you an enabling homosexual which is ? false."
    like i said before i don't really hate ? i am more disgusted by them, by the way are you white or black or something else ? i think pk-tk 187 is a ? , janklow claims he's not ? but he seems to like them alot. Coming to the conclusion that there is a lot of battyman and battyman lovers on allhiphop. Maybe it's the west indian in me but i can't condone homosexuality at all.
    it's actually the repressed homosexual in you coming out. you claim you don't hate them, and yet you want to rant and rant about how disgusting they are. this is what we call "protesting too much."

Look fool, i no longer care. You ARE most likely white or white minded, you can twist around my words and make them mean whatever the ? you want them to mean. You can continue to believe that everyone who talks bad about homosexuals is ? if you wish i no longer care what you do. I sometimes capitalize all crazy when i post some because i forget to turn off the caps lock. Your point is ? . I have spent the same amount of time trying to get you to understand were i am coming from that you have spent rearranging my words to get them to mean what you want them too. I am not ranting and raving battyman fi dead is a normal saying, if you come from where i come from nothing i have said here can be called ranting and raving it's normal speech, 1-4 is ? .

My opinions are not based on repressed homosexuality more than 80% of jamaican males share my opinions and i am pretty sure more than 90% continental africans share similar opinions to the ones i have. What are you trying to tell me that tens millions of black men are repressed homosexuals? enough going back and fourth with you on some stupid ? detail. The fact remains that you claim to to normal yet you support ? rights. I think this support makes you worse than a ? because you enable them to stay in there filth. end of story.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udH0RIkZ2mg&feature=related
    starts at 2:00, he was naked not the other ? but ? is still ? as ? .

• Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭

I need to preface this by saying, I'm a proud homophobe and I don't like ? ; with that being said what Biggie did wasn't ? . Was it odd, hell yes. Would I do it? HELL-TO-NO! Like Primo said, Biggie was just comfortable like that. It's kinda like when you're in the locker room at the gym and generally some older dude is "free ballin." Is the naked free ballin' old dude ? ? No. He's just WAAAY to comfortable being naked around other men.

Like Biggie said, they were in HIS ROOM! If anybody is a ? , it was the gang of ? that was smoking blunts in motel room with naked fat ? while he was eating chicken. Personally Rex isn't going to sit in a room with naked fat ? and bunch of other dude while they're drinking and smoking weed, that's how rumors start.
  • janklow
    Look fool, i no longer care.
    you know how people prove they actually don't care? they just stop responding and move on. so i think it's clear to say that you DO care (and have some trouble reading posts, but that might be beside the point).
    You can continue to believe that everyone who talks bad about homosexuals is ? if you wish i no longer care what you do.
    i think anyone that's crazily obsessed with how homosexuals are out to get them is a repressed homosexual, and this would apply to you. so there we go!
    I sometimes capitalize all crazy when i post some because i forget to turn off the caps lock.
    so, there's this thing called the Shift key... plus, you use Caps Lock for a sentence and forget to turn it off? just embrace your emotions already.
    that you have spent rearranging my words to get them to mean what you want them too.
    ...except that i'm just responding to what you post and no "rearranging" is necessary or taking place. but tell yourself whatever you like, i guess.
    I am not ranting and raving-
    so you're either a liar or you've forgotten everything you've posted in this thread, but either way, that's not good.
    1-4 is ? .
    no, 1-4 is me attempting to get through to you the simple point that you're willfully ignoring or just not getting for some mysterious reason.
    What are you trying to tell me that tens millions of black men are repressed homosexuals?
    no, i'm telling you that anyone who engages in the lurid fantasies about what the homosexuals are up to while theoretically hating homosexuality is a repressed homosexual.
    I think this support makes you worse than a ? because you enable them to stay in there filth. end of story.
    but you're not ranting and raving!

really, i get it: you're angry because you try to resist the urge to ? men (particularly the white ones) and yet there those homosexuals are, teasing you with all their man-on-man action. it is what it is.
  • kingblaze84

Oh my ? LOL DAAMMN what the ? haha that's sad but funny at the same time but we all know Biggie is gona get a pass for that. It's weird as hell ugh I still love Biggie though, he's still top 5 in my book....he's always been a little bit of a weird dude, we remember that skit he made before Nasty Boy.....
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread......LOL

Look, weirdo pervs are weirdo pervs. If it had been some filthy homeless chick walkin up to TS with her nasty-ass diseased rotting fish market cooch out, would he have been cool with that? Prolly not. Oh and that cop didn't wanna help you cuz newsflash, YOU'RE A ? LOL, you should be thankful that pig didn't think yo cell phone was a pistol, sheeeeiiit where's Darc when you need em.

But yea, the idea that ? right muhfuckas is actually out chea fighting for the right of Central Park flashers to harass you is one laughable-ass straw man.
    Why can't you understand that I and many other people simply don't like homosexuality.

because there HAS been a utterly hilarious trend of people who are REALLY ? ANGRY ABOUT ? ALL THE TIME turning out to be ? on the low. Basically: sure, hate ? , but if you're hating ? with this really really deep passion..........more than you seemingly hate anybody else...........well damn. ppl are gonna wonder why lol. Do I really gotta list all the preachers that have been caught on that? (hi douwant2go2heaven)
    as my father used to say batty man fi ? dead

oh, wait, he's jamaican. Nevermind, that explains it lol. Ya'll jamrock ? practically be lynching ? Jesse Washington style. Whenever some cracka tries to lecture me about rappers saying ? , I just laugh at them and tell them to google "Boom Bye Bye". (btw i ? w/ that song, i don't care if its evil lol)

lmao @ you fronting like you hate bisexual chicks just as bad tho. ? Please, we KNOW that ain't true.......like you offended when ? tongue'n each other down in pornos lol yea ok.

• Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zombie i have a ? sister and cousin but I'm not gonna hate on their choice. I do have a problem with men pulling out their ? in public and other outlandish activities that no straight person can get away with.

So men get away with whipping their ? out in public just cuz they're ? ? What?

Ya'll trippin.

If Rex was a white child and the flasher was a black man, watch that Cop drop everything and start a full manhunt for that ? .

btw, most ? people DO "act normal". They have walked past you on the street and you were none the wiser bcuz not all ? dudes insist on wearing big rainbow "I'M A ? " t-shirts while lisping like a Damon Wayans character. As usual, most people just wanna live they life and do them. Those muhfuckas dressin stupid in San Fran pride parades is just the ? equivalent of ? hoes lookin for attention and validation.

I should get into how its common, everyday ? for a woman in the city to get groped or flashed by straight sickos, but I'm done with the SL for today. I will concede that ? flashing (and ? ....) is prolly under-reported and under-prosecuted because most of the straight male victims are embarrassed and afraid that they'll be seen as ? for going to the cops. I mean, look at what happened to Rex in this very thread. He had every right to try to get that sick ? arrested, but ? is in here laughing at him and calling him a ? for doing just that.
  • zombie
    Look fool, i no longer care.
    you know how people prove they actually don't care? they just stop responding and move on. so i think it's clear to say that you DO care (and have some trouble reading posts, but that might be beside the point).
    You can continue to believe that everyone who talks bad about homosexuals is ? if you wish i no longer care what you do.
    i think anyone that's crazily obsessed with how homosexuals are out to get them is a repressed homosexual, and this would apply to you. so there we go!
    I sometimes capitalize all crazy when i post some because i forget to turn off the caps lock.
    so, there's this thing called the Shift key... plus, you use Caps Lock for a sentence and forget to turn it off? just embrace your emotions already.
    that you have spent rearranging my words to get them to mean what you want them too.
    ...except that i'm just responding to what you post and no "rearranging" is necessary or taking place. but tell yourself whatever you like, i guess.
    I am not ranting and raving-
    so you're either a liar or you've forgotten everything you've posted in this thread, but either way, that's not good.
    1-4 is ? .
    no, 1-4 is me attempting to get through to you the simple point that you're willfully ignoring or just not getting for some mysterious reason.
    What are you trying to tell me that tens millions of black men are repressed homosexuals?
    no, i'm telling you that anyone who engages in the lurid fantasies about what the homosexuals are up to while theoretically hating homosexuality is a repressed homosexual.
    I think this support makes you worse than a ? because you enable them to stay in there filth. end of story.
    but you're not ranting and raving!

really, i get it: you're angry because you try to resist the urge to ? men (particularly the white ones) and yet there those homosexuals are, teasing you with all their man-on-man action. it is what it is.

? OfF ALREADY most groups of black people on earth have no problem dissing ? , I have changed my mind ABOUT YOU, you are ? . THis spirited attack you have set upon on me, because of my feeling on homosexuals and their communities attempted brainwashing of normal people is proof thaT You are ? . What ? lurid fantasies are you talking about. sTop making up ? . I can back up my claims that ? are trying to brainwash people WITH facts. i AM NOT a ? typist sometime i forget to turn the ? caps lock off sometimes i capitalize on purpose so the ? what. ARe you non-black or not ? yes it matters. I can understand why a white person would want to defend homosexuality HISTORY HAS SHOWN that you ? will have sex with anything.

You don't have any sexual standards, which is fine with me as long as you keep that ? Among your own people.
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    there are no brainwashing ?
    this guy is an idiot