via Complex

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8ehqH5j9pY

? sounds nice as hell, but only tha CDQ will tell

Comments

• Vader_F_Kennedy
    Vader_F_Kennedy Members Posts: 17,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    sounds cool...i ? wit cudder....i like that he aint scared to try new ?
  • choppa_style
    choppa_style Members Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    No Man on the Moon III?
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • KLICHE
    KLICHE Members Posts: 5,061 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This the album he self producing, or that's that Indicud album???

Cudi fan either way.. dude just does his own thing. Respect
  • KLICHE
    Options
    No Man on the Moon III?

What I read last was that that will still be dropping too..
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KLICHE wrote: »

They are one and the same. He's producing like 80% of Indicud, apparently.
  • KLICHE
    Options

My bad, read the title all back to front.. Thought there was a album called King Wizard! lol
  • RichPorterOfTheIC
    RichPorterOfTheIC Members Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sounds wack but will reserve my final judgment for cdq.
  • real_hh_rep
    real_hh_rep Members Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Cudi is back on his psychadelic ? . Love it.
  • A1000MILES
    A1000MILES Members, Writer Posts: 13,287 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    At first I was like naw...But that ? hard when he start rappin then the chorus comes back...Gotta hear the full song...
  • twentyfivelighters
    twentyfivelighters Members Posts: 4,771 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This is pretty good.
  • Big Sean Anderson
    Big Sean Anderson Members Posts: 981 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out to my ? cudi.....I aint gon lie doe i kinda was hopin kanye woulda let me have a solo song on cruel summer like my ? cudder doe haha but its all GOOD

hol up hol up hol up rozay tabernacle!? oh ? ! you must tell the world to bow downnnn to ricky rozay hoe! a ? sean don def trina give a donation to the first chuchh of the living rozay doe
  • Lebong James
    Lebong James Members Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol^^^^^^

hopin for some mr rager type ? on this album as well
  • just.might.b.ok
    just.might.b.ok Members Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i got a big bag of weed just for when im the mood to listen to some CuDi ? .
    except for WZRD, that ? was wack.
  • DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    shout out to my ? cudi.....I aint gon lie doe i kinda was hopin kanye woulda let me have a solo song on cruel summer like my ? cudder doe haha but its all GOOD

hol up hol up hol up rozay tabernacle!? oh ? ! you must tell the world to bow downnnn to ricky rozay hoe! a ? sean don def trina give a donation to the first chuchh of the living rozay doe

I hope you will be able to give back to the Detroit community and fund a Rozay of Tabernacle church there. The city of Detroit is in dire need of The Tabernacle, CHUUUUCH BOI!
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    LcnsdbyROYALTY Members Posts: 13,763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? ! and that ? produced this ? too. I hope this is tha direction the album is goin in. Cudder has bn known to be all over the place as far as sounds are concerned, but yea tha full version is dope
  • antarticp
    antarticp Members Posts: 8,688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Vader wrote: »
    sounds cool...i ? wit cudder....i like that he aint scared to try wack ?

fixed lol ;)

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    i got a big bag of weed just for when im the mood to listen to some CuDi ? .
    except for WZRD, that ? was wack.

lol, except that intro. That ? was hard as ?
  • antarticp
    edited October 2012
    Options

lol good 1 ... but thats the only song on the album i dont ? wit ... i ? with the lyrics but the sound n flow of that track is mad awkward .....
  • antarticp
    edited October 2012
    Options
    chiyosuke wrote: »
    ? ! and that ? produced this ? too. I hope this is tha direction the album is goin in. Cudder has bn known to be all over the place as far as sounds are concerned, but yea tha full version is dope

theres a difference between being all over the place track to track but to make "a" track that is all over the place .... ? just sounds like a bunch of sounds on top of each other ...... but to each his/her own .................

sounds like my ametur ass making beats ... im getting better tho ;) kudi holla @ me for that fire lol ;)
  • LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

theres a difference between being all over the place track to track but to make "a" track that is all over the place .... ? just sounds like a bunch of sounds on top of each other ...... but to each his/her own .................

sounds like my ametur ass making beats ... im getting better tho ;) kudi holla @ me for that fire lol ;)

I'd call myself amateur as well when it comes to production (and c/s getting beter), but it sounds a lot better than tha redundant ? we hear in commercial hip hop these days. Ultimately this is his sound, I didn't really find this track to be "all over the place."
  • antarticp
    Options
    antarticp wrote: »

I'd call myself amateur as well when it comes to production (and c/s getting beter), but it sounds a lot better than tha redundant ? we hear in commercial hip hop these days. Ultimately this is his sound, I didn't really find this track to be "all over the place."

right i can agree to that one ... this one is all over the place but its got that weird vibe even look @ how he vibes too it lol but i can appreciate his lyrics ... im new to cudi so the sound probably will need to grow on me ..... so far no go tho ...... but im giving him chances based on the fact that he is trying some different ish .... different ish #inspiration ;)

• LcnsdbyROYALTY
    Options
    yea as far as sounding different, that's my ultimate goal as far as my productions are concerned, so I'm always open to hearing new sounds
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Good to see the bandwagon hip hop followers stopped listening but i havent. Will cop.