Sentry vs Thor vs Silver Surfer vs Adam Warlock who takes it...

Options
evoljeanyes
evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2012 in Quite Comical
I think Warlock wins handily! But Thor and Warlock are the two most versatile guys in Marvel to me. They both have the skill to stand up to anyone (not necessarily win) but they could hang for sure!

What y'all think!

Comments

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Surfer if he uses his abilities to his potential.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea, I'm siding with surfer. He's practically unfuckwitable imo. Thor would be powerless against him. Adam Worlock would be his best match.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Thor always beats the ? out of Surfer every time. He has a level surfer can't get to...just that simple. Warlock is the smartest dude in the Universe! Sentry is a freak of nature but he can not harness his powers well at all...Surfer is a beast but he is no good against mjornir, warlock has beaten his ass with ease. And Sentry got killed by Thor. Warlock and Thor are the two strongest fighters for sure...Warlock is said to be beyond thanos in intellect and fighting ability. So yeah I'm rocking with warlock. The soul master vs the bearer or the enchanted mallet...I will take Warlock
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    LOL Thor is not on a level Surfer can't get to. He loses because of his unwillingness to use his full abilities. Many times he has beaten people on Thor's level like Beta Ray Bill. He is at least on his level. Using his powers correctly, Surfer could create blackholes, go to the astral plane, time travel, use cosmic awareness, etc.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @darkraiden surfer cant ? with Thor...mjornir is too trill! Beta Ray Bill is not on Thor's level at all. Thor and Warlock go head up and Warlock ? slapped Surfer.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surfer and he's more poweful than Thor..There's always circumstances involved in their fights..Most of the time, the Surfer isn't even trying to fight..he's a pacifist while Thor is a warrior..Mjolnir offer counters to Surfer's powers to a degree. In their last fight, Thor was trying to ? Surfer while the Surfer was trying to talk...it ended in a stalemate.
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @darkraiden surfer cant ? with Thor...mjornir is too trill! Beta Ray Bill is not on Thor's level at all. Thor and Warlock go head up and Warlock ? slapped Surfer.

Beta Ray Bill is equal to Thor

• evoljeanyes
    Options
    Thor has the same holding back issue. Surfer has shown me nothing that says he can beat Thor. When they fought and it appeared Surfer won he realised Thor held back because mjornir was much stronger than the power cosmic.

And no beta ray bill is not Thor's equal. Not even
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Thor has the same holding back issue. Surfer has shown me nothing that says he can beat Thor. When they fought and it appeared Surfer won he realised Thor held back because mjornir was much stronger than the power cosmic.

Well, he DID beat Thor fair and square. Twice.

• DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Beta Ray Bill, that is.
  • jaxn
    Options

[/quote]
    yeah Thor holds back when amongst mortals, but he was trying to ? the Surfer and was unable to even harm him..and mjolnir is not stronger than the power cosmic..the power cosmic is what Galactus yields and grants portions of this power to his heralds..Galactus can turn mjolnir into a plastic toy..the Surfer was able to synthesize the Odinforce while they were reviving BRB without Odin knowing it was happening..when he did this, he gave Beta Ray Bill his new look
  • jaxn
    Options
    For the most part they're equals, but when it comes down to it,Thor is more powerful.
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm going with the author who writes the stories as he sees fit he's crafts the stories and can embellish the characters abilities as he sees fit.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »

yeah Thor holds back when amongst mortals, but he was trying to ? the Surfer and was unable to even harm him..and mjolnir is not stronger than the power cosmic..the power cosmic is what Galactus yields and grants portions of this power to his heralds..Galactus can turn mjolnir into a plastic toy..the Surfer was able to synthesize the Odinforce while they were reviving BRB without Odin knowing it was happening..when he did this, he gave Beta Ray Bill his new look[/quote]

Silver Surfer said mjornir is more powerful than his power cosmic...I am going agree with surfer.

Gal should have turned Mjornir to a toy when he was getting smacked with it. Lol...

What does synthesizing the odinforce have to do with their Scrap?

All that being said...Adam Warlock still wins.

• jaxn
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »

yeah Thor holds back when amongst mortals, but he was trying to ? the Surfer and was unable to even harm him..and mjolnir is not stronger than the power cosmic..the power cosmic is what Galactus yields and grants portions of this power to his heralds..Galactus can turn mjolnir into a plastic toy..the Surfer was able to synthesize the Odinforce while they were reviving BRB without Odin knowing it was happening..when he did this, he gave Beta Ray Bill his new look
    Silver Surfer said mjornir is more powerful than his power cosmic...I am going agree with surfer.
    unfortunately for the Surfer, that's a false statement which was made 40 years ago..I guess I can also use Thor's statement from Avengers when he said a warning blast that Surfer launched at him almost killed him...
    Gal should have turned Mjornir to a toy when he was getting smacked with it. Lol...
    and when was this? are you implying that Galactus was at the mercy of Thor? I guess you're referring to that time when Thor drove Galactus back??
    What does synthesizing the odinforce have to do with their Scrap?
    I'm giving you an example of how the PC is not inferior to Mjolnir..you know the Odinforce is what gives mjolnir its abilities..
    All that being said...Adam Warlock still wins.

possibly but unlikely
  • MC The Rapper
    MC The Rapper Members Posts: 8,140 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i'm going with the author who writes the stories as he sees fit he's crafts the stories and can embellish the characters abilities as he sees fit.

what? i'm telling the truth these characters change power levels as the author sees fit there is no rhyme or reason other than to tell the most compelling story. Its like a tall tell that becomes more sensational as it goes along.

• Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Ironically enough, the order of most to least powerful is exactly how the names are posted in the topic title. Sentry as he appeared in Dark Avengers and the Siege is head and shoulders above the others, Thor and Surfer are roughly equal with Thor having the edge, and Warlock brings up the rear.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options

what? i'm telling the truth these characters change power levels as the author sees fit there is no rhyme or reason other than to tell the most compelling story. Its like a tall tell that becomes more sensational as it goes along.

This is true but its does nothing to increase the thread conversation
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Sentry is under utilized.
    When I first read that guys powers I was like : yeah, marvel got themselves a superman or someone that could whip kal-el's ass.

Turn around and Hulk(even though it is ? HULK) is hanging with the sentry....smh

Cant front, dont know 2 much about adam warlock.

I'll ride with Thor, my ? dont quit. And he actually likes fighting.
    [img]://e.asset.soup.io/asset/3184/8110_850d.gif[/img]
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Current Warlock must be a ? ! Lol, Warlock I know would ? these dudes on some cosmic gabgsta ? ...

I am still going to say its between Warlock and Thor...if we're talking soul sucking 5xlight speed flying energy manipulating think mind ducking Warlock is easily him...but if by chance his current run is weak...Thor is the guy in a blood bath
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @GM's hulk didn't just hang he beat his ass...surfer and Thor traditionally whoop hulks ass
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    @gns hulk didn't just hang he beat his ass...surfer and Thor traditionally whoop hulks ass
  • DarkRaiden
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    Ironically enough, the order of most to least powerful is exactly how the names are posted in the topic title. Sentry as he appeared in Dark Avengers and the Siege is head and shoulders above the others, Thor and Surfer are roughly equal with Thor having the edge, and Warlock brings up the rear.

Don't know about that, BUT I do know that Sentry can't beat either Thor or Surfer as both can either reflect or absorb his energy. Also Surfer can mind ? him due to his weak mental.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Don't know about that, BUT I do know that Sentry can't beat either Thor or Surfer as both can either reflect or absorb his energy. Also Surfer can mind ? him due to his weak mental.

What's your take on Warlock...?
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

What's your take on Warlock...?