Sentry vs Thor vs Silver Surfer vs Adam Warlock who takes it...

Comments

• Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue Marvel >> Silver Surfer, Sentry, Thor, Adam Warlock.
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue Marvel=Sentry
    Blue Marvel<<<<<Thor, Adam Warlock, Sentry
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    From the times that Thor and the Silver Surfer have fought each other, Thor has won those battles.

ssurfer5.jpg
  • Sour-Cream
    Sentry already beat Thor and Thor already beat Surfer while Blue Marvel already beat Sentry.

Cosign my post nagga.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Stop citing what happened in the comics as absolute truth. use their powersets and personalities to see who would win. Because comics do a lot of ? . Like where Spiderman beat Hulk, was too fast for Thor, beat Firelord, etc. Things like that. It's why you can't always take what actually happened for the absolute truth of what would happen. You look at context clues, the consistency of the event and how they perform against others of similar power.

Also if you want to do it that way, Thor beat Surfer and killed Sentry, Beta Ray Bill drew with Thor, Surfer smacked Beta Ray Bill so Thor>Sentry>Thor>Sentry etc. and Thor>Surfer>Beta Ray Bill=Thor
  • Sour-Cream
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Stop citing what happened in the comics as absolute truth. use their powersets and personalities to see who would win. Because comics do a lot of ? . Like where Spiderman beat Hulk, was too fast for Thor, beat Firelord, etc. Things like that. It's why you can't always take what actually happened for the absolute truth of what would happen. You look at context clues, the consistency of the event and how they perform against others of similar power.

Also if you want to do it that way, Thor beat Surfer and killed Sentry, Beta Ray Bill drew with Thor, Surfer smacked Beta Ray Bill so Thor>Sentry>Thor>Sentry etc. and Thor>Surfer>Beta Ray Bill=Thor

Wait in that other avengers issue where Norman Osbourne formed another group, I thought he manipulated Sentry into going against the avengers. Dude ripped Ares in half and beat Thor to a ? pulp but also in previous comics someone posted Blue Marvel beating Sentry, the thing is Blue Marvel's powerset is better than Sentry, I'm not just saying this cause he's black but his strength is way higher than sentry, as well as his speed being pretty much the speed of light maybe faster and he has some other molecular power ? similar to the Surfer.

Beta Ray Bill, I thought beat Thor and isn't hulk stronger than Thor. He was able to lift mjoiner(sp) off pure strength alone.

If anything, Blue Marvel/Surfer is equal >> Sentry >> Thor but I could be wrong.
  • evoljeanyes
    Lol...sentry has gotten ravaged by Thor...blue marvel got knocked out by sentry with one speedblitz...thirty and surfer have moved thousands of tines the speed of light. Thor th mjornir to the other end of the galaxy and back in 60 seconds that's how he travels.

I don't think you have a good grasp of thor...

Thor>surfer>sentry>blue marvel...that's not bad company for him those guys on their best showings give anyone hell
  • Sour-Cream
    Damn, I was routing for my ? and you just had to ? on him, lol.
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Sour wrote: »
    DarkRaiden wrote: »

Wait in that other avengers issue where Norman Osbourne formed another group, I thought he manipulated Sentry into going against the avengers. Dude ripped Ares in half and beat Thor to a ? pulp but also in previous comics someone posted Blue Marvel beating Sentry, the thing is Blue Marvel's powerset is better than Sentry, I'm not just saying this cause he's black but his strength is way higher than sentry, as well as his speed being pretty much the speed of light maybe faster and he has some other molecular power ? similar to the Surfer.

Beta Ray Bill, I thought beat Thor and isn't hulk stronger than Thor. He was able to lift mjoiner(sp) off pure strength alone.

If anything, Blue Marvel/Surfer is equal >> Sentry >> Thor but I could be wrong.

Bill was able to lift Mjolnir cuz he was worthy of the power; not cuz of strength. Same with Cap, who has lifted it on 2 occasions, as far as I know.

• joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when surfer was stranded on earth thor was stronger than him, but maybe not so much now
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    heres a thor vs surfer blog. looks like thor is the superior fight over surfer

http://hero-envy.blogspot.com/2012/05/thor-vs-silver-surfer.html
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol...sentry has gotten ravaged by Thor...blue marvel got knocked out by sentry with one speedblitz...thirty and surfer have moved thousands of tines the speed of light. Thor th mjornir to the other end of the galaxy and back in 60 seconds that's how he travels.

I don't think you have a good grasp of thor...

Thor>surfer>sentry>blue marvel...that's not bad company for him those guys on their best showings give anyone hell

You mean while Blue Marvel was whoppin on the avengers ass after he knocked Sentry into space, Sentry done pulled that snake ? and blindsided Blue Marvel in that Sternum..... going damn near the speed of light while Blue Marvel was whopping ?
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I was routing for my ? and you just had to ? on him, lol.

naw that hit was from the blindside, Blue Marvel was whoppin the avengers ? while the Sentry was damn near in another galaxy after that chin got cracked from BM, sEntry want to fly back to earth doing MACH 10008576867878 and tagged BM in the chest, while whoppin on a whole team
  • Sour-Cream
    Blue Marvel the GOATEST
  • evoljeanyes
    @waterproof a one shot is a one shot...lol...

Plus sentry cleared the set for their fight and was one on one manhandling NM before that huge one shot then that speedblitz had blue marvel sick
  • unspoken_respect
    I only stated what happens in the comics as to who is the official champ between Thor and the Silver Surfer.

I still think Silver Surfer would beat Thor but Marvel's ? is official.
  • evoljeanyes
    I only stated what happens in the comics as to who is the official champ between Thor and the Silver Surfer.

Why you think surfer wins g? No diss or nothing I'm curious though.
  • Sour-Cream
    edited October 2012
    Surfer is just as powerful, alot faster and can't he drain Thor's power? He has that molecular ability ? and to be quite honest, Surfer can beat Galactus but Thor can't.
  • evoljeanyes
    @sour the mallet absorbs all energy. Thor has given galactus way more hell than surfer has. Mjornir is pretty close to surfers speed if not faster. Surfer can't drain Thor's power.

Neither Thor nor Surfer is beating Gal
  • Sour-Cream
    Surfer is faster and always fights on his board as it is part of his body but Thor is not as powerful without his hammer so doesn't that give Surfer a slight advantage?
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    @sour the mallet absorbs all energy. Thor has given galactus way more hell than surfer has. Mjornir is pretty close to surfers speed if not faster. Surfer can't drain Thor's power.

Neither Thor nor Surfer is beating Gal

Thor has never given Galactus trouble and considering Galacuts is the one who gave Surfer his power why would he have any trouble handling his creation?
  • jaxn

Marvel doesn't necessarily have an official stance on who is more powerful. Whenever they've fought, there was always some circumstances involved..most of the time you'll find that the Surfer isn't trying to fight, while Thor is.
  • jaxn
    joseph sun wrote: »
    when surfer was stranded on earth thor was stronger than him, but maybe not so much now

when Surfer was stranded on Earth, Galactus depowered him as punishment for betraying him. That's why you see some of his lower showings happening during this time period.
  • unspoken_respect
    edited October 2012

Why you think surfer wins g? No diss or nothing I'm curious though.

These are from my Official Handbook Of The Marvel Universe books.

I'm comparing their abilities and powers and I think Silver Surfer beats Thor.

Thor

Thor_zps467b39bb.jpg

Silver Surfer

SilverSurfer_zps0ade8deb.png

• jaxn
    Sentry lost to Thor, true..Sentry also took Blue Marvel out by divebombing him from space. Blue Marvel is the one who knocked Sentry into space. I don't recall Thor ever traveling to the other end of the galaxy and back in a minute..he's not as fast as the Surfer

[/quote]
    I don't think this is accurate tier listing..If anything Surfer and Thor are equal in power, although Surfer is more powerful. Thor has the godblast though. Although, it doesn't necessarily play out like this in the comics but Sentry and Blue Marvel were meant to be more powerful than Thor and Surfer.