Rasheed Wallace to the Knicks..... Wow

13»

Comments

• coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rasheed will average less than 3 in every category except minutes played by the end of the season.

Lets stop acting like Rasheed is important to the 7-seed Knicks' 1st round exit.
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will give coop this, at least he had the ? to come in here and say something for himself..

Rest of the cowards that ? on me for this thread will act like it never existed.

It's cool though, I'm used to it.

In all seriousness, I never said Rasheed was gonna be the 2nd coming of Karl Malone in his prime or no ? like that... I just knew he would bring veteran leadership to the team and provide QUALITY back up minutes.

There is NOTHING more quality than having the HIGHEST PER IN THE NBA.... That's the definition of a perfect back up... So he's LITERALLY the best back up in the NBA right now...

Not saying he'll end the season with the HIGHEST PER... but as long as he doesn't end with the LOWEST (you guys acting like he didnt belong in the league....)

I win.

I always do.
  • S2J
    S2J Members Posts: 28,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please tell me that ? does NOT say 6.7 minutes per/game.

Please
  • coop9889
    coop9889 Members Posts: 7,299 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »
    I will give coop this, at least he had the ? to come in here and say something for himself..

Rest of the cowards that ? on me for this thread will act like it never existed.

In all seriousness, I never said Rasheed was gonna be the 2nd coming of Karl Malone in his prime or no ? like that... I just knew he would bring veteran leadership to the team and provide QUALITY back up minutes.

There is NOTHING more quality than having the HIGHEST PER IN THE NBA.... That's the definition of a perfect back up... So he's LITERALLY the best back up in the NBA right now...

Not saying he'll end the season with the HIGHEST PER... but as long as he doesn't end with the LOWEST (you guys acting like he didnt belong in the league....)

I win.

I always do.

But... having the highest PER after 3 games of an 82 game season and thinking it means anything is akin to thinking that Glen Davis and Mo Williams are better scorers than Durant.

3 Games means nothing. Up this thread during all star break and see what sheed's PER (overrated stat btw) is then
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woah316 wrote: »

I win.

I always do.

LMFAO u cant seriously say ? like dis offline do u?
  • infamous114
    infamous114 Members, Moderators Posts: 52,202 Regulator
    And he's using Wallace's PER during garbage minutes...this dude is an idiot.
  • BlackAX410
    BlackAX410 Members Posts: 35,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i still dont even kno wat PER means i think it got sumthin to do wit efficiency. stupid ass stats internet ? use PER, Per 36 minutes, nd win shares neva knew any of those were important til i started postin on here lls
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just feel like Rasheed is wasting another opportunity to get a ring when, there was talk that he was joining The Lakers or The Heat, I was thinking ok he got his head on right, if you coming back why not go to an elite team and get another ring but, no he chose The Knicks.

Marcus Camby and Kurt Thomas just basically gave up on ever getting a ring and Jason Kidd don't care he got a ring now, I just think that Camby and Thomas are all about the money and don't really care about a ring.
  • woah316
    woah316 Members Posts: 3,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And he's using Wallace's PER during garbage minutes...this dude is an idiot.

Nice try ? .

He only played garbage time in the first game vs the heat. Besides that he's getting quality bench minutes.

I dont care if its 1 game.. Highest PER in the league as a 15th string back up.... Yall ? lost... I own you. Just respect the roundball ? .

Hey tommy.. Hide from the thread you pathetic ? .. This ? has YET to win one argument with me... Then when he lose, he get missing... Like I said I'm gonna start placing bets this ? ? will go on no longer!