I met me an American White girl for the first time (UPDATE: I Was Framed!/Press Release)

Options

Comments

• DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    White women=the ? epidemic.

? , white ? got that good ? that'll make you slap yo black ass momma.

I got a brother who dates nothing but white girls.

Me, I got too many cavities to ? with that sugar.

? , you dumb.

Did u get hacked bt A. Jackson?

? , you dumb too. A powerful, intelligent, handsome, black militant, young man can't profess his love for the ultimate queens of the universe, American white women? ? , I got freedom for this speech, I'm using my first amendment rights! You black trollops can have them ? fat , fake thick, multiple baby daddies having black ? . Not I! More American white women for me.
  • CracceR
    CracceR Members Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why do yall blacc ppl hate on darxwell just because he seen the light? dont be jealous and accept the truth
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    @Darxwell trollin and its gonna stay that way til he post a homegrown of this white debil that turned my brotha's head.

Edit: I must admit that I too have fallen victim to the negropean kryptonite in my past. I wanted to be mr international tasting all the various pom poms that the world had to offer. Hong Kong, Venezuela, Me-hico
    Infian, Lebanese, Scottish. English. Grecian. Irish. In the end I fell in the stifling pale venus fly trap.

I crawled my way out, my blackness was too strong for those wispy blonde hairs and cold blue eyes and bright pinks lips. Too strong. But not every brotha makes it back from that pale fire.
  • Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lightxwell should be his name from now on..
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Plap Star wrote: »
    this the first step to them crackas takin over yo mind body and soul

you ? a blue eyed devil you just gon end up burnt, plus all them ? look like the golden grils bout time they 40

have you been snortin coke, that whitegirl ? yo head up b

im dissapointed b

unless you drivin this ? car, stayin at her house rent free, and eatin all the groceries, you coonin it up b

if it aint for the green dont get between

and them hoes stank, you cant tell the difference from a cracka hooka ? and a cracka lawyer ? , all them hoes sick

you gon catch that ? like the indians

and when the last time you seen a indian

I ain't yo father, why you crying ? ?? MAN UP! Get you some white ? before you die with herpes from them black hoes.
  • p-tavern
    p-tavern Members Posts: 2,626 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I was about to ask if it was Dream, but I remembered that ? is from the caves of Canada.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That's progress, everything all white.
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • edwardnigma
    Options
    Oh my ? ? these touch screens be ? me up.
    Anyways, its some ? cooning going on here. I see Darxwell is going for Uncle Tom of the year. If he wants that mantle,let him have it.
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    All I can do is smh
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • 2nd chances
    2nd chances Members Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    this thread confirms what i've suspected for a while

a lot of the ? that are on that "i dont fkk with white ? ..black queens are the best, im loyal to them..you're a ? for liking/fkking with white girls"...are often the ? that cant or have never been in a situation where a they can ? with a white chick...either they cant get a white girl cuz they're lame or just not in the same vicinity to interact with one..

the minute they get one they jump FAST...all that black power, black queens are the ? preaching goes out the window...then they hit you up on some "we're all the same, once the light goes out its same color" ? stance now..

seen it happen far too often lol..to conclude that those hating ass ? are just jealous and mask it on some pro black ?
  • KingJamal
    Options

a lot of the ? that are on that "i dont fkk with white ? ..black queens are the best, im loyal to them..you're a ? for liking/fkking with white girls"...are often the ? that cant or have never been in a situation where a they can ? with a white chick...either they cant get a white girl cuz they're lame or just not in the same vicinity to interact with one..

the minute they get one they jump FAST...all that black power, black queens are the ? preaching goes out the window...then they hit you up on some "we're all the same, once the light goes out its same color" ? stance now..

seen it happen far too often lol..to conclude that those hating ass ? are just jealous and mask it on some pro black ?

U seriously believe that ? ????

That might apply to some fake phony ass pro black folks but not me
  • KingJamal
    edited September 2012
    Options
    1BlkMan wrote: »
    Plap Star wrote: »
    this the first step to them crackas takin over yo mind body and soul

you ? a blue eyed devil you just gon end up bHurnt, plus all them ? look like the golden grils bout time they 40

have you been snortin coke, that whitegirl ? yo head up b

im dissapointed b

unless you drivin this ? car, stayin at her house rent free, and eatin all the groceries, you coonin it up b

if it aint for the green dont get between

and them hoes stank, you cant tell the difference from a cracka hooka ? and a cracka lawyer ? , all them hoes sick

you gon catch that ? like the indians

and when the last time you seen a indian

Troll thread but this is the worst post in this thread, what type of little boy living in his momma basement still tagging orange juice containers with your name type nig is u?

Man shut yo white ass the ? up
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm not on that ridiculous "Pro-Black" ?

However; I do prefer black women than any other race.
  • Mr.LV
    Mr.LV Members Posts: 14,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Was she a blonde,brunette or red head?
  • edwardnigma
    Options

? , I dont care who another man ? with.
    But lets get it straight jack.
    It only becomes a debate or arguement when a black guy tries to say or outright says that white women are better/superior. Thats that coonery, thats that uncle tom shuck and jive ? . Its just a very weak point of view. Sounds more like surrendering your black roots.

"please give me a white girl,nobody thinks im black enough,my own women dont want me"

Me on the other hand ima ? stallion, all women want me in them guts. Get ya confidence up jack. Take off the uncle tom hat and coonery shirt. Yeah u can ? white women but uncle toms out here worshippin white ? . Smh
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Paul Mooney married a white women and you know how raw he is with white folk. Anything is possible lol. Y'all look through Dark's post and decide for yourself.

• ptnutz
    ptnutz Members Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Let's Darxwell have his fun, he'll be back. I would prefer my sons date sistas, but at the end of the day, it's THEIR life. As long as they love my sons, respect themselves and him, and are FEMALE, idgaf. My oldest dated two sistas, got tired of the drama and currently has a Chinese girlfriend. But I can already tell he's showing an interest in coming back.
  • KingJamal
    Options
    ohhhla wrote: »
    I'm not on that ridiculous "Pro-Black" ?

However; I do prefer black women than any other race.

Yea being pro black is ridiculous

GTFOH
  • illedout
    illedout Members Posts: 8,194 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    when I moved down south I was amazed at all the skinny white girls with fat ? ...
    I was like a kid in a candy store.. and they love black men.. treat us like kings..

but I love women to much to only ? with one nationality..
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You fell for the ivory nectar b?

Yea, ? . Once you go white, you will always be right. ? them black hoes. Them black ? aint ? . All they got is herpes and a mouth full of ? !

Real truth bro, pale ? is where it's at.
    Man that nekki pale ass be looking like the moon in the dead of night
    Make a ? turn into a werewolf lawd :)