I met me an American White girl for the first time (UPDATE: I Was Framed!/Press Release)

Options

Comments

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    fiat....yous a nasty nicca
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CopperKing wrote: »
    fiat....yous a nasty nicca
    My bad, I added a spoiler over the most graphic part.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo, I think there's been a misunderstanding about my unwillingness to ? fat ? .

I would literally go to Tanzania, run up on a nice-assed zebra mare in the wild, and ? it raw dog in its zebra ? out in the open, all after eating that striped box; before I considered entertaining the prospect of ? a fat ? .

I'd donate my kidney to someone in need and dedicate my life to the helping of the less fortunate, before I viewed thinking of ? a fat ? to be an option.

I would ? my mom (in her prime) in the ass (no ? ) while looking her in the eyes as I slowly slit her throat and continued to anally ? her corpse, before I brainstormed how I could trick myself into ? a fat ? .

I would even have sex with a slim ? , in the missionary position, for the sole purpose of procreation so I could raise the child with her as we grew old together in holy matrimony; before I thought of forcing my ? to become aroused in the presence of a fat ? .

And after all of doing that, the moment I thought of ? a fat ? as though it was acceptable, I would ? myself; first shooting myself in the heart and then simultaneously shooting myself in the brain and ? .

So I would not ? a fat ? .

lightning1_gif640x480.gif
  • Purr
    Purr Members Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    Wait wait wait wait, all I got out this thread was that Pico and Charlie be chilling at your apartment, why the ? am I in Columbus, Wack Ohio?!!! Cali here I comessssss!!!! Of course with Aaliyah the cat.

Make a video saying that.

And the cat can stay with us. well pico, Im allergic to cats.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wait wait wait wait, all I got out this thread was that Pico and Charlie be chilling at your apartment, why the ? am I in Columbus, Wack Ohio?!!! Cali here I comessssss!!!! Of course with Aaliyah the cat.

Wtf?!? I didn't know you were allergic!
  • Purr
    Options

Wtf?!? I didn't know you were allergic!

Im allergic to a lot of stuff.
  • gns
    gns Members Posts: 21,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    cosign the revised opening post.

I dont know what it is about militant dudes and charlize theron, scarlett johannsen but I too would clutch my garvey-ite cards around them.
    Natalie portman needs a hamburger though, ? that ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Alright,got to be later. Both of my grandmother's share the same birthday Smh. My weekend is banging with both.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pure unadulterated wackness has returned to the IC.

SMH.
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ayo, I think there's been a misunderstanding about my unwillingness to ? fat ? .

I would literally go to Tanzania, run up on a nice-assed zebra mare in the wild, and ? it raw dog in its zebra ? out in the open, all after eating that striped box; before I considered entertaining the prospect of ? a fat ? .

I'd donate my kidney to someone in need and dedicate my life to the helping of the less fortunate, before I viewed thinking of ? a fat ? to be an option.

I would ? my mom (in her prime) in the ass (no ? ) while looking her in the eyes as I slowly slit her throat and continued to anally ? her corpse, before I brainstormed how I could trick myself into ? a fat ? .

Warning *Graphic* material enclosed:
    I would even have sex with a slim ? , in the missionary position, for the sole purpose of procreation so I could raise the child with her as we grew old together in holy matrimony; before I thought of forcing my ? to become aroused in the presence of a fat ? .

And after all of doing that, the moment I thought of ? a fat ? as though it was acceptable, I would ? myself; first shooting myself in the heart and then simultaneously shooting myself in the brain and ? .

Warning *Graphic* material enclosed:

Oics of your moms ass?
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Pics* ? mobile
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nah son.

I'd just use a pic of a random ? 's ass anyway.
  • Bawse D.Lox
    Bawse D.Lox Members Posts: 3,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Co $izzle @ Darx

I'm American, but Lil Bawse from down South, is known 2 b internationally known.
    Afrikan, European, Asian and everything in Between Turn To Fiends for MI Vitamin D InDEED
    #Sa7ut3
  • JDSTAYWITIT
    JDSTAYWITIT Members Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Darxwell wrote: »
    You fell for the ivory nectar b?

Yea, ? . Once you go white, you will always be right. ? them black hoes. Them black ? aint ? . All they got is herpes and a mouth full of ? !
    Real truth bro, pale ? is where it's at.
    ? , white ? got that good ? that'll make you slap yo black ass momma.

Shhhhhamannnamnnnaaaaammmaanna'nnammaaammaaamamamannnnaaa
    the-holy-ghost-o.gif
    holy-ghost-dance-o.gif
    Preeeeeeeeeeachhhhh
  • edwardnigma
    edwardnigma Members Posts: 3,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    So Darxwell is banging Pico...
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Ajackson17
    Options
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    what's next? Ether_I_am returning too...what a ? joke
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Pure unadulterated wackness has returned to the IC.

SMH.
    and he already on house arrest.
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @ajackson

is that a velvet painting on your wall??

between that and that adorable kitten your stock just shot up b
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    haute wrote: »
    @ajackson

Yeah, I bought it off some rich white people. Beautiful painting and I thought it would look great. And thank you Haute.
  • Ajackson17
    Options
    @ajackson

Yeah, I bought it off some rich white people. Beautiful painting and I thought it would look great. And thank you Haute.
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The wackness comes in two folds. And @Darxwell ? yous a funny ? !
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Didnt I just say I aint ? no cave ? ?

I swear yall dont listen
    Shots Fired
  • Purr
    Options