Ann Romney worries about Mitt’s ‘mental well-being’ if he wins election

Options
2»

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    I think with Romney Analytical and organizational skills will lead our nation to the greatest surplus in American history. Emotional intelligence is only needed when you have to coddle fools who can't help themselves. Obama uses all the emotional intelligence only for us to be deceived when he does nothing and supports the demonic LGBT communities

Man u already got the ? of the year award locked up ok u don't have to do anything else
  • Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think yall get it. yall r sleepin on Romney and the Republicans. every other day the media is campaigning for these ? (even Chris Mathews, an avid Obama supporter was campaigning for him this morning on his show).

alot of people dont watch this ? day to day nor do they care to read about it even if its in front of them. alot of the population doesnt start out "undecided". most people usually start out with a favorite, then it gets narrowed down, and then in the end most people stick with the candidate who's party they were with from the jump. Nobody really gets pursaded to do anything, those people who didnt pay attention just get sucked up into it.

That "reset button" theory is so true. The debate is going to make what im saying very clear. After all of the ? ups the Republicans have made aswell as Romney why would a good debate against The POTUS even matter. Obama should be able to wing it from this point on in real life but he cant becuz the Media is going to hammer down on him 10-fold if he does. He's (half) Black so u already know that they dont hold these ? to the same standard.

Dont sleep.

i dont know what media youre (must be fox news) watching but from what i see...romney gets his ass handed to him everyday...2 weeks ago he had the worst week of his life when that video dropped..

Bamma will be fine...hes experienced at these debates...and if he could handle hilary clinton whose a much better politician than romney...these upcoming ones shouldnt be much of a problem

• Louis Cipher
    Louis Cipher Members Posts: 4,020 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    i dont think yall get it. yall r sleepin on Romney and the Republicans. every other day the media is campaigning for these ? (even Chris Mathews, an avid Obama supporter was campaigning for him this morning on his show).

alot of people dont watch this ? day to day nor do they care to read about it even if its in front of them. alot of the population doesnt start out "undecided". most people usually start out with a favorite, then it gets narrowed down, and then in the end most people stick with the candidate who's party they were with from the jump. Nobody really gets pursaded to do anything, those people who didnt pay attention just get sucked up into it.

That "reset button" theory is so true. The debate is going to make what im saying very clear. After all of the ? ups the Republicans have made aswell as Romney why would a good debate against The POTUS even matter. Obama should be able to wing it from this point on in real life but he cant becuz the Media is going to hammer down on him 10-fold if he does. He's (half) Black so u already know that they dont hold these ? to the same standard.

Dont sleep.

i dont know what media youre (must be fox news) watching but from what i see...romney gets his ass handed to him everyday...2 weeks ago he had the worst week of his life when that video dropped..

Bamma will be fine...hes experienced at these debates...and if he could handle hilary clinton whose a much better politician than romney...these upcoming ones shouldnt be much of a problem

i hope youre right.

and ftr, i was watching Chris Mathews and a little bit of David Gregory this morning. it was like a Romney Focus Group on both ends and some of what Chris Christie was saying is true. Alot of people r just now tuning in and dont really know what the ? is going on becuz alot of ppl are aware of the rhetoric and really dont know who to trust or what to think.

we gave the Election to Regan (twice), Bush Sr, and Bush Jr. (twice). I dont exactly have faith in the masses. Especially when i observe sum of the ? on this site

like you said before...there arent very many undecideds...i think thats a big myth that gets played up by media...most of the country doesnt really give a damn or know very much about the issues...its all personal...and it comes down to how you personally feel about a candidate...

aside from the media...nobody gives a damn about the debates....people already know who they gonna vote for...

you think if/when about gives it to romney in a debate...that will persuade hannity/limbaugh/tea party/avg fox news watcher to vote for him? naw man...

their mind is already made up...i dont even know anybody who is undecided...truly undecided

• Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    LOL @ ? of the year. I'm no ? , but a straight forward American Veteran who has African and European Origins who tells the truth relentlessly.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    edited September 2012
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0 Regulator
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol @ european orgins....you def. got a european voice
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You know I saw a Romney sticker on a Honda Civic yesterday. I never laughed so hard. A honda civic? I guess the person didn't get the memo that they are part of that 47 percent that Romney doesn't care about.

Anybody voting Romney, I will call you a ? to your face
  • atribecalledgabi
    atribecalledgabi Members, Moderators Posts: 14,063 Regulator
    Options
    Dr.Chemix wrote: »
    You know I saw a Romney sticker on a Honda Civic yesterday. I never laughed so hard. A honda civic? I guess the person didn't get the memo that they are part of that 47 percent that Romney doesn't care about.

Anybody voting Romney, I will call you a ? to your face
    i'm voting romney boo

:)
  • Dr.Chemix
    Dr.Chemix Members Posts: 11,816 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Breaking my heart out here @atribecalledgabi Are you ok? Have you been feeling sick? are your nipples happy?
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Damn, I have been ethered. :-O
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Republicans are mad about this so they're saying Obama bought a $40 million dollar house in Hawaii.

• a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Poor Mitt......

[img]https://sphotos-b.? .fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/75758_486820071341788_1212262467_n.jpg[/img]
  • ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol@Romney cares