2199903_o.gif
  • Gold_Certificate
    Gold_Certificate Members Posts: 13,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pico Roscoe

What the ? did you do to this ? ?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bruh u cant b that hurt...
    Pico throw this nignog some ? so he'll shut the ? up...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf is wrong with Sawedoff?
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    collect your tears in your bath tub and drown yaself...
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    wtf is wrong with Sawedoff?

Eh, he made a couple of good points. *shrugs*
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    im aware of the racial make up of allt of different nationalities actually and ive spoken on that before. what does my age have to do with anything? im almost 24 and id imagine thats around how old alot of people on here are, most not even this intelligent to hold this conversation.

maybe thats how u Aparthied Negroes are in New York City and Los Angeles City but rest assured most Negroes dont feel the same way you do just becuz of some mixing of the cultures hundreds of years ago and randomly throughout then. So that whole Puerto Ricans are half Black mess, u can miss me with all of that.

Not to mention the bird youre caping for is Allegedly half-Puerto Rican and half White. Yall say that im in my feelings and i'll be quik to admit that i dont co-sign this type of ? but in real life yall ? r in yall feelings alot more than me. Im puttin u ? on blast right now in front of your little community and u dont like it. Thats why theres all of these lame ass jokes and Superman Capin goin on. Not 1 day of my natual born life have i wver heard of this ? being acceptable, NEVER lol. But since i guess for whatever reason some of yall cant get no chicks in real life youre backed into a corner of hanging on patiently for the day this bird accepts u.

Dont get it twisted, live your life if u really do feel this strongly about an anonymous peacock. But dont act like u kickin knowledge or bein real and im buggin becuz u chose to be whatever to whoever and not everybody feels like that. Ive had a good relationship with most whites so i really dont have that type of personal anger, u ? must have been traumatized tho. I dont c how u put up with it.

for one .. if youre so pro black why do you call yourself a ? ?? the word ? is just a mispronounciation of that word in spanish (negra)

2nd look at your name (cause you have no avi) sawed off and ski mask?? some gang banging ? but you pro black?? now look at my avi and my sig LOLOL

you have no knowledge

why should i care if some random mixed chick doesnt want to be black or what have you??

youre missing the point ... we are clowning your emotions not going in on the actual subject at hand

what do you want us to do, reform pico and make her take pics with a ? dyshiki on??

if youre n your feelings about something she posted ... go run to the mods
  • Aristo_V300
    Aristo_V300 Members Posts: 6,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LMAO @ the magnitude of this emotional explosion... residents of the DMV area are still reporting occasional aftershocks.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? ain't no one trolling your ? . Shut up and log off ? ? .
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08bO_AAZgrs
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2FwSRGGqS0

down here people been releasing piranha out into lakes and we got boa's roaming about too cuz of them being released.....and we have gators in most lakes
  • Ajackson17
    Man quit being a ? and quit thinking everyone should be black power. Assimilate or be decimated if I was ever in power.
  • UPTOWN
    im aware of the racial make up of allt of different nationalities actually and ive spoken on that before. what does my age have to do with anything? im almost 24 and id imagine thats around how old alot of people on here are, most not even this intelligent to hold this conversation.

maybe thats how u Aparthied Negroes are in New York City and Los Angeles City but rest assured most Negroes dont feel the same way you do just becuz of some mixing of the cultures hundreds of years ago and randomly throughout then. So that whole Puerto Ricans are half Black mess, u can miss me with all of that.

Not to mention the bird youre caping for is Allegedly half-Puerto Rican and half White. Yall say that im in my feelings and i'll be quik to admit that i dont co-sign this type of ? but in real life yall ? r in yall feelings alot more than me. Im puttin u ? on blast right now in front of your little community and u dont like it. Thats why theres all of these lame ass jokes and Superman Capin goin on. Not 1 day of my natual born life have i wver heard of this ? being acceptable, NEVER lol. But since i guess for whatever reason some of yall cant get no chicks in real life youre backed into a corner of hanging on patiently for the day this bird accepts u.

Dont get it twisted, live your life if u really do feel this strongly about an anonymous peacock. But dont act like u kickin knowledge or bein real and im buggin becuz u chose to be whatever to whoever and not everybody feels like that. Ive had a good relationship with most whites so i really dont have that type of personal anger, u ? must have been traumatized tho. I dont c how u put up with it.

for one .. if youre so pro black why do you call yourself a ? ?? the word ? is just a mispronounciation of that word in spanish (negra)

2nd look at your name (cause you have no avi) sawed off and ski mask?? some gang banging ? but you pro black?? now look at my avi and my sig LOLOL

you have no knowledge

why should i care if some random mixed chick doesnt want to be black or what have you??

youre missing the point ... we are clowning your emotions not going in on the actual subject at hand

what do you want us to do, reform pico and make her take pics with a ? dyshiki on??

if youre n your feelings about something she posted ... go run to the mods

wow ? . am i supposed to care about any of that in real life or on a rap forum?

feelings and all kinds of embarrassment huh? u kno u'd be lookin crazy in real life ? . u at what u sayin and say it outloud 3 or 4 times until it sinks in (if need be). u kno u failin. i swear to ? im not even trolling u right now lol. u already know what we call Black folks like u.... hermain cain ass ? lmao!

damn ... i was hoping the falcons would lose. them ? just dont want to take that L tho .... kinda like you not wanting to take this L but they got out of theirs ... same wont hold true for you tho
  • UPTOWN
    this ? sawed off eyes all watery n ? LOL
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many titans in the thread b..

Scale that ? back and tuck ur feelings back into ur blouse b..you lookin murphy brown outchea
  • UPTOWN
    pro black ? with white girls sniffing coke in they avi

this man is confused LOL

then a woman got him all butthurt about nothing

now this ? is suppossed to be the next black leader

and will lead us into a race war because some mixed girl used the word ?

and issue all his black soldiers sawed off shot guns and ski masks

ordering them to fight in their emotions

we love being black we just want ur ? to sit the ? down and handle ur emotions
  • Ajackson17
    First off I was never living in the Damn hood. Second you nigfadnkerp doing dumb ? . I'm eating good because I assimilated as I was raised. Keep wanting to surround yourself with savages and losers go ahead and watch your precious ghettos be destroyed and you living on the outskirts lmfao
  • Ajackson17
    Everyone who made it out there gave up their identity to appease white employers or people they have contracts with. Pro black is children ? , being assimilated American is adult ? . Grow the ? up and leave our precious Pico alone.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TrueraPP wrote: »
    ALL YOU ? NEED TO SHUT UP IT FOOTBALL SUNDAY WATCH SOME BALL AND DRINK SOME BEERS...........

SMH AT THE WEAKNESS ON THE IC NOW...........
    u too emotional right now b..

Scale that ? back

• UPTOWN
    LOL somebody re read this ? posts in this thread and let me know which one was "complex thought" LOLOLOL

why do feeble minded ? always think they are smart???
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayo, ? THE JETS B.

I can no longer support this ? ass team, they ? suck. They need to go back to being the NJ Jets, they can't have NY in their name b.

Good thing I'm a giants fan.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ the Jets getting killed.
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • UPTOWN
    i just made this post cause i knew sawed off would run back in here to argue like a female once he sees i posted in here again

with that being said

ill just throw this W out into the crowd ....

bruce-jenner-june3-001-m.png
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Be honest with you, this is a low-key Donkey thread.
  • Bussy_Getta
    Bussy_Getta Members Posts: 37,679 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Pico Roscoe

What the ? did you do to this ? ?

He trying to make a name for himself, I think we should let him cook b.