What Age Is Too Old To Still Be Single?

Options

Comments

• texas409
    texas409 Members Posts: 20,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Azad wrote: »
    man stop living by rules that don't exist. There is no age, its all about the frame of mind. When you get into the mind frame of not wanting to be single no more then that's that, don't matter how old you are.

And yo, you was talking about marrying this girl and you wasn't even with her for a whole year? Stop with the sucker ? bro. All these emotions for a relationship under a year?

Looks like you ain't made for this life man. just go find Jesus and call it a day brah

lol I got Jesus homie. and i said i wanted to marry her not actually making plans yet

i used to love the single life but i cant lie i aint used to this ? no more
  • frostyicy
    frostyicy Members Posts: 2,151 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lmao @Pico givin that ? @txboi made feelings...

? got me dying......
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    CopperKing wrote: »
    carl thomas had a short career but he has one of the best collection of lonely man songs ever

lol, are you imply that texasboi is the fat, light, carl thomas of the ic?

he didn't wanna know? if she was playing him she should've kept it on the low?

that way he wouldnt hurt so much inside
    texasboi read the bolded and cried again

440812_o.gif
  • texas409
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »

? got me dying......

that ? pico up in here spamming the feelings button lol i see you dude

• NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    frostyicy wrote: »

? got me dying......

that ? pico up in here spamming the feelings button lol i see you dude
    she been tryin to keep up with me b..im the only ? alive with a lightskinned shadow b..

• texas409
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    carl thomas had a short career but he has one of the best collection of lonely man songs ever

lol, are you imply that texasboi is the fat, light, carl thomas of the ic?

he didn't wanna know? if she was playing him she should've kept it on the low?

that way he wouldnt hurt so much inside
    texasboi read the bolded and cried again

440812_o.gif

cool story bro
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Best to be single with no problems at any age than to be a weak, emotional sucker in a bad, unhappy relationship.
  • gorilla
    gorilla Members Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I say by 30 a ? need to be gettin his ? in order. In your 30's you actually realize your adult life is pretty much just gettin started since the 20's was spent ? around. That's the time where you get the wifey, the crib, the lil ones to carry on your legacy and kick back and enjoy life.
  • Rahlow
    Rahlow Members Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    Depends on your own personal values. I wont make the mistake to place my values on others but my answer is you're never too old to be single.

I never married, I still date, trick a lil here and there, have "understandings" and ? women as we have developing interest and so-on.

I enjoy only being accountable to myself and not being subject to a document that binds me financially to any woman.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? boi listens to Marvins Room every night
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    ? boi calls his ex on private then when she picks up he hangs up just to hear her voice
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    55 is too old to be single. who's going to wipe your ass, when your body goes to ? ???

Tell that to Hugh Hefner.
  • Knock_Twice
    Knock_Twice Members Posts: 4,324 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2012
    Options
    I'd say when you start getting in your late 40s and 50s and ? ...then you might wanna start to settle, but shid ? who complain about being single "aint living"...shid being single is the best thing out cha now...you young and free, yea keep you a couple chicks here and there for them lonely times...but shid if you're living right, you'd be ok with having time with yourself...I'm single and being in a relationship is the last thing I want...Shid..I can get up and book a flight to anywhere in the world..me and my nga and go party with some chicks and fly back home Sunday and get ready for work on Monday...now if i was in a situation could I do this ? ..? no...but again..some dudes want that life to say they are in a relationship..but me I feel I'm too young to be trying to play bf...I'm too busy trying to find the next spot on the map to hit up...Shid life is short and being a nga it's even shorter...So I'd say it again..why put pressure on yourself to be in a relationship...Trust me..It's more ? that are Married that's fighting to have this single life LOL...
  • s_a_m_r_i_o
    s_a_m_r_i_o Members Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Wtf? Settle in your late 40s and 50s? Lmao. I'm 28 and she's 24, we're on the same page with damn near everything so that's why it's working great. If I didn't have her, I would keep chicks on deck but having a female with no kids, who looks good and knows how to manage her money is GOAT.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's never to old to be single, me think.

As long you got family and friends who will back you.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    60, unless your significant other has died alreeady...
  • NeighborhoodNomad.
    NeighborhoodNomad. Members Posts: 2,731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    texas409 wrote: »
    35 and still macking on chicks at the club is some weird ?

but i already smashed new chicks but when they talk that emotional ? i close my ears to that bs

So you "close your ears to that emotional bs", while at the same time posting a thread based purely on emotions?

• jono
    jono Members Posts: 30,280 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm 28 and single. Got some moves I make now and again but I'm trying to get my life in order. I'm a college student and looking at law school, I'm not in a position to start all that relationship ? .

With relationships come kids & responsibilities I don't want right now besides I don't have to tell anybody where I'm going or what I'm doing or with who and right now I'm loving it.

Freedom is a bad ? .
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ain't no age limit. Get married whenever the ? u want.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    35 years is too old
  • texas409
    Options
    Ajackson17 wrote: »
    35 years is too old

aint you 40 though
  • MookieBlaylox
    MookieBlaylox Members Posts: 134