Comments

• NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    "Paper money was the death of Christ..."
  • dontchase
    dontchase Members Posts: 5
    Options
    You can't have both. Think about it. If your focus always on your money then you wont have love any way. If you steady chasing a ? / ? then you wont have time to get money. It's just a choice you have to make.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »
    Money, because the things that I can buy with money will ultimately make me happier than Love ever possibly could.
    you ain't even come close to love before if you believe that

I havent bro, but I would definitely take MONEY over LOVE.

I got needs REQUIRE that Money to have, I dont have any needs that REQUIRE Love....

Im not a lovey dovey type of ? , I like to watch TV, chill, sleep and smoke loads of weed. I cant do that ? without money...

Well put. Thats just my personality type. I got as close to a stress free life for a over 30 dude probably in the history of the world. And Im lovin life. It works for me. Gotta do what works for you.
  • unRealLady1
    unRealLady1 Members Posts: 1,081 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I get money with my love, how about that?
  • dontchase
    dontchase Members Posts: 5
    Options
    you guys are funny
  • CapitalB
    CapitalB Members Posts: 24,556 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Real Lady1 wrote: »
    I get money with my love, how about that?

i love gettin money..
    and DAMN.. a real lady post i actually read!! lol
  • juan travolta
    juan travolta Members Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why not have both.
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    dontchase wrote: »
    You can't have both. Think about it. If your focus always on your money then you wont have love any way. If you steady chasing a ? / ? then you wont have time to get money. It's just a choice you have to make.

This is fairly true, Im always thinking about money because everything that I do in life is
    EmM HoLLa. wrote: »
    Plain and simple... Give me Love....

More money more problems...

A ? is only as good as the woman he's dealin with....

Thats not true at all bro, I bet you cant even explain that ? yourself.
  • Little JJ
    Options
    Money, because the things that I can buy with money will ultimately make me happier than Love ever possibly could.
    you ain't even come close to love before if you believe that

I havent bro, but I would definitely take MONEY over LOVE.

I got needs REQUIRE that Money to have, I dont have any needs that REQUIRE Love....

Im not a lovey dovey type of ? , I like to watch TV, chill, sleep and smoke loads of weed. I cant do that ? without money...

Well put. Thats just my personality type. I got as close to a stress free life for a over 30 dude probably in the history of the world. And Im lovin life. It works for me. Gotta do what works for you.

The stress that money brings is much better than the stress love can bring.
  • bull6599
    bull6599 Members Posts: 6,640 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rich ppl problems>>>>broke ppl problems.

If a ? leave me & I'm rich... I'll use $100 bills to dry my eyes

• High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Love.

It's just harder to get.
  • willhustle
    willhustle Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 6,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Shizlansky wrote: »
    willhustle wrote: »
    I rather have money over love as of right now. I say that b/c I can't truly say that I've ever been in love before and I rather put faith in ? than to put it in people.

? wouldn't want you saying the first part of that sentence, so he's not gon put his faith in you making statements like that

You got a point, but dealing w/people in general man is just...it's mind boggling.
  • NoCompetition
    Options
    I can understand how Love is more important With family and real ? . Love as far as a couple, I havent met a woman like that and aint tryin to now cause money is the more important priority. But I still enjoy life puttin money over b's, its my natural order.
  • Cinco
    Cinco Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 5,097 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Give me a chic that's down with good drive, and she will learn and want to be an asset. Made it happen many times before.
    I got the money covered.

I dealt with chics making 2x, 3x more than me but that didn't make me happier with them. If they not 100% down and make me feel like a king what good are they.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Sentimentality? Idealistic nonsense...
  • Little JJ
    edited October 2012
    Options
    If you're a male and you choose love(as in a couple) OVER money, YOUR ? .
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    if you are a human being and choose money over love you are a sad excuse for a human being who has zero idea what is actually important in life.

You are a prime example of everything that is wrong with society.

• Little JJ
    Options
    if you are a human being and choose money over love you are a sad excuse for a human being who has zero idea what is actually important in life.

Money's more important bro, you must be mad cause you aren't getting enough.....smh
  • Little JJ
    edited October 2012
    Options
    ? with no money act like money isn't EVERYTHING.
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Everybody has a choice b..society is the way it is, bcuz conflict and duality are necessary in order for the one reality to exist..the extraction from the whole to create the devine imbalance of life b

Love of money is just as valid as love for any other object b..including ppl b
  • Shizlansky
    Shizlansky Members Posts: 35,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I have to pay rent, cell phone, insurance, etc....

So there is my answer.
  • Little JJ
    Options

This is VERY TRUE, love is not just simply defined as love for another person or human being. You can love or have a passion for almost anything.

I personally love the feeling of making money and not to mention what the money itself can buy.
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Money's more important bro, you must be mad cause you aren't getting enough.....smh
    it is not more important, sure you need some, but as long as you can pay your bills and support your family, you don't need more than that.

I make more than enough to pay my bills and support myself, but it don't fix nothing. I have been broke and in love and I have had money and been lonely. Broke and in love is much better. But you wouldn't know that because you haven't been in love.

• NoCompetition
    Options

This is VERY TRUE, love is not just simply defined as love for another person or human being. You can love or have a passion for almost anything.

I personally love the feeling of making money and not to mention what the money itself can buy.

I have to emphasize this quote. Man I love makin money. In the end most relationships end because of money. A lotta people just dont put things in their proper order. Believe me, in the end they wish they had their money right. I dont feel bad puttin money over b's, but when i dont follow this rule, it dont feel right. Thats my attitude as a grown man.