love vs. money

124»

Comments

• Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Little JJ wrote: »
    If you're a male and you choose love(as in a couple) OVER money, YOUR ? .
    if you are a human being and choose money over love you are a sad excuse for a human being who has zero idea what is actually important in life.

You are a prime example of everything that is wrong with society.
    Money's more important bro, you must be mad cause you aren't getting enough.....smh
    it is not more important, sure you need some, but as long as you can pay your bills and support your family, you don't need more than that.

I make more than enough to pay my bills and support myself, but it don't fix nothing. I have been broke and in love and I have had money and been lonely. Broke and in love is much better. But you wouldn't know that because you haven't been in love.

LOL, not being in love dosen't correlate with being lonely.

I got plenty of money and no significant other, but im not lonely at all.
  • MrLunatik1979
    MrLunatik1979 Members Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    if you are a human being and choose money over love you are a sad excuse for a human being who has zero idea what is actually important in life.

Money's more important bro, you must be mad cause you aren't getting enough.....smh
    it is not more important, sure you need some, but as long as you can pay your bills and support your family, you don't need more than that.

I make more than enough to pay my bills and support myself, but it don't fix nothing. I have been broke and in love and I have had money and been lonely. Broke and in love is much better. But you wouldn't know that because you haven't been in love.

i don't know why I am bothering, you are clearly too ignorant to understand.

bottom line is until you have experienced love, you really don't have a valid opinion
  • PiffyHaze
    PiffyHaze Members Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my love is money
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Money, because the things that I can buy with money will ultimately make me happier than Love ever possibly could.
    you ain't even come close to love before if you believe that

I havent bro, but I would definitely take MONEY over LOVE.

I got needs REQUIRE that Money to have, I dont have any needs that REQUIRE Love....

Im not a lovey dovey type of ? , I like to watch TV, chill, sleep and smoke loads of weed. I cant do that ? without money...

True ? tho.
  • fuc_i_look_like
    fuc_i_look_like Members Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i'm sure you can have both, but if i had to choose, i'm taking love

Have fun living with your husband in a cardboard box then..
  • Little JJ

bottom line is until you have experienced love, you really don't have a valid opinion
    Im not ignorant bro, dont get mad at me because you were lonely in the past..
  • Little JJ
    The sad thing is love isnt even really genuine with WOMEN.

You'd be surprised how many women will get with a man that they dont love because of ONE THING........MONEY.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i'm sure you can have both, but if i had to choose, i'm taking love

Have fun living with your husband in a cardboard box then..

Is that the premise though?

What I got from the original post was. what would you choose between being filthy rich and alone or living average with a down ass significant other?
  • NIKE...
    NIKE... Members Posts: 3,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? runnin credit/background checks in 2012 b...

Broke females either want a host or a broke ? to be blissfully poor outchea b..

Maybe I'm jaded but money never lied to me b..
  • MrLunatik1979

you are ignorant because you haven't experienced one of the 2. you can not make an educated decision only knowing 1 side. just because you are superficial and "love money" doesn't mean you have a clue what you are talking about.

and btw if a ? falls in love with you because of money, it ain't love.

• Little JJ

you are ignorant because you haven't experienced one of the 2. you can not make an educated decision only knowing 1 side. just because you are superficial and "love money" doesn't mean you have a clue what you are talking about.

Lol, thats true bro.

But theres nothing superficial about loving money, almost anything you do requires money. Thats almost like saying I'm superificial for loving air, WELL OF COURSE I LOVE AIR, I couldnt LIVE without it....
  • MrLunatik1979

Lol, thats true bro.

But theres nothing superficial about loving money, almost anything you do requires money. Thats almost like saying I'm superificial for loving air, WELL OF COURSE I LOVE AIR, I couldnt LIVE without it....
    You can twist how superficial you are any way you like, but it's clear you "love" to have excessive amounts of money, you made it clear that you don't just want it because you need it.

Does one need some money? Yes, of course. But one also needs love, you are kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Maybe not the love of a significant other, but you need the love of friends, family... etc. It is what shapes us as people.

• Little JJ

Lol, thats true bro.

You can twist how superficial you are any way you like, but it's clear you "love" to have excessive amounts of money, you made it clear that you don't just want it because you need it.

Does one need some money? Yes, of course. But one also needs love, you are kidding yourself if you think otherwise. Maybe not the love of a significant other, but you need the love of friends, family... etc. It is what shapes us as people.

I figured the thread was referring to love from a significant other.

Its hard to define what "love" is in any other way.
  • NIKE...
    money doesn't suck ? and wash dishes.
    Having money can get those done + sum b
  • NIKE...

paying for ? you can get done for free>>>>>>>>>>>paying for ?
    If a ? know you got money, she gonna do whatever it takes to get money from you without you really having to spend any money..she gon suck ? and wash dishes with the hopes of a come-up b
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It aint about directly payin. its about goin wherever you want fresh, jumpin outta a fresh ride and being the man. Unless you a weirdo, no money will directly be exchanged for you to have a smorgasboard of broads. Its harder to stay down bout money so people down it. You can meet women right now. Gettin money straight takes discipline and hard work. I know what Im doin.
  • Little JJ

Its not really free, in either situation.

Nothing in life is free, EVEN love.
  • Little JJ
    Having loads of money for me would personally be a HUGE stress-reliever in my daily life, and I HATE Stress.

The ONLY thing I would possibly stress over is losing my money and what to spend it on, which are small problems LOL.

I would hate to have the stress of not having enough money and having to cut-back on typical life exspenses.
  • Little JJ
    It aint about directly payin. its about goin wherever you want fresh, jumpin outta a fresh ride and being the man. Unless you a weirdo, no money will directly be exchanged for you to have a smorgasboard of broads. Its harder to stay down bout money so people down it. You can meet women right now. Gettin money straight takes discipline and hard work. I know what Im doin.

Wearing a chain made of steak around wolves expecting to not get your throat torn out whilst looking for ? <<<<<<<In house ?

Love is an emotion. You dont have to pay monetarily for TRUE love so yes it is free.

You still paying in actions though AKA spending time doing ? that you dont want to do. And TIME is MONEY.
  • NoCompetition
    NoCompetition Members Posts: 3,661 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wearing a chain made of steak around wolves expecting to not get your throat torn out whilst looking for ? <<<<<<<In house ?

Love is an emotion. You dont have to pay monetarily for TRUE love so yes it is free.

Dude, I aint tryin to down you if you got a woman you love. Thats your business. But every now and then I run into people who down money. Its because they cant hang in this game of accumulatin currency. It aint nowhere near as easy as goin out and meeting women. So I definitely understand the importance of money. I aint playin myself like the next person. Im bout my money.
  • Little JJ

Dude, I aint tryin to down you if you got a woman you love. Thats your business. But every now and then I run into people who down money. Its because they cant hang in this game of accumulatin currency. It aint nowhere near as easy as goin out and meeting women. So I definitely understand the importance of money. I aint playin myself like the next person. Im bout my money.
    "? with no money act like money isnt everything"

• NIKE...
    I ? these hoes and make love to the money b..word up

http://youtu.be/zUKCVH67fWo