Options

Comments

• Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    @heyslick, i'm aware of what your crew did to America and what Obama's policies have done for America. Trust has nothing to do with it. Facts go a long way, and you're full of propaganda and lies.

NO voter ids required to vote in some states - Americas sovereignty is on the line and you don't do any research to dispute said issue.....if they aren't true then prove your point. This man wants America to solve all of the worlds problems...& he's gonna use the UN to mandate all of those changes. BTW by any means necessary he's bounded and determined to spread the wealth around....third world status for America is what he wants & believes is the fair think to do.

Lol, false
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp

You offer nothing but lies and probable future projections based off of your own fantasies, what is there to dispute?

• heyslick
    heyslick Members Posts: 1,179
    Options
    heyslick wrote: »
    @heyslick, i'm aware of what your crew did to America and what Obama's policies have done for America. Trust has nothing to do with it. Facts go a long way, and you're full of propaganda and lies.

NO voter ids required to vote in some states - Americas sovereignty is on the line and you don't do any research to dispute said issue.....if they aren't true then prove your point. This man wants America to solve all of the worlds problems...& he's gonna use the UN to mandate all of those changes. BTW by any means necessary he's bounded and determined to spread the wealth around....third world status for America is what he wants & believes is the fair think to do.

Lol, false
    http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/untreaty.asp

You offer nothing but lies and probable future projections based off of your own fantasies, what is there to dispute?

Given half a chance, 0bama would give away everything, that is protected in the constitution, to the U.N. so we could be just another state in a global government, with no more say in what we do than the citizens of China have under their government. This President is an egotistical maniac & will bring America down to 3rd world status....the information superhighway is wide open and exposes many things to those who have the courage to look for answers to things/topics that you don't wanna see. UN like you and so many others I DON'T TRUST this government & this President will bring America down to third world status.
  • TheLaureate
    TheLaureate Members Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    Options
    @TheLaureate

idk, they nation wide. I'm not offering a counter to an obvious trap post. You don't want a counter, you want finger pointing and indictments at my expense. You're acting like i didn't post a bunch of stuff in the other thread.

@FuriousOne

The stuff you posted in the other thread was a list of things Obama and Romney differ on, what does that have to do with this? And besides, I refuted all your points all you said in response was "well we disagree."

I want you to admit that Obama did everything that has been pointed out and address these issues up front because I feel like youre simply turning your head away hoping it will go away and be ignored. You did NOT address these issues in the other thread.

And thats my problem. People who fanatically support Obama and don't even know what the NDAA is or what his foreign policy is. A red flag needs to be raised and thats what I'm doing. Youre just running away from it.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @TheLaureate

Actually, i posted stuff after your misquoted post that refuted your counter points with links. I also covered the points on his war and foreign policies. I guess you missed that. I know what the NDAA and his foreign policy is. I want him to ? the terrorist that will stop at nothing to ? others around the world and here. The provisions in the NDAA been around, but I'm not worried about them because I'm not planning to blow anything up. I'm sure the citizens would do something about it if and President overstepped his bounds and if not, then why cry about it if you can't do nothing no way. You know there was actually a dude that was on some terrorist ? for real working at my job influencing weak minds (ASAP participants). He even tried to get me to work on his website revolutionmuslim.com (changed since to islampolicy.com). That ? is real.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/22/south-park-threat-sentence_n_1618302.html

10.1n008.southpark2.C--300x300.jpg
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    Research:
    NDAA
    Patriot Act
    Cybersecurity Act
    Fast & Furious
    Obama Geithner approval of funds for Jihad holy war in Syria
    QE3
    TARP
    Obamacare
    Monsanto/GMO
    Drones
    Zbigniew Brzezinski (Obamas top adviser/mentor)
    U.N. Arms Treaty
    why is Obama's "list of atrocities" apparently a bunch of random words? the existence of Zbigniew Brzezinski is an atrocity? TARP is an ATROCITY? come on, now.
  • a.mann
    a.mann Members Posts: 19,746 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Research:
    NDAA
    Patriot Act
    Cybersecurity Act
    Fast & Furious
    QE3
    TARP
    Obamacare
    Monsanto/GMO
    Drones
    U.N. Arms Treaty
    why is Obama's "list of atrocities" apparently a bunch of random words? the existence of Zbigniew Brzezinski is an atrocity? TARP is an ATROCITY? come on, now.

Lets not forget this...ATROCITY

President Obama Signs New Initiative to Improve Educational Outcomes for African Americans

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2012/07/26/president-obama-signs-new-initiative-improve-educational-outcomes-africa

On Wednesday, during his remarks at the National Urban League conference in New Orleans, LA, President Obama announced he would sign an Executive Order today to improve outcomes and advance educational opportunities for African Americans.

The President has made providing a complete and competitive education for all Americans – from cradle to career – a top priority. The White House Initiative on Educational Excellence for African Americans will work across Federal agencies and with partners and communities nationwide to produce a more effective continuum of education programs for African American students. The Initiative aims to ensure that all African American students receive an education that fully prepares them for high school graduation, college completion, and productive careers.

In the nearly 60 years since the Brown v. Board of Education decision put America on a path toward equal educational opportunity, America’s educational system has undergone a remarkable transformation. Many African American children who attended substandard, segregated schools in the 1950s have grown up to see their children attend integrated and effective elementary and secondary schools, colleges, and universities. Nonetheless, substantial obstacles to equal educational opportunity still remain in America’s educational system. African American students lack equal access to highly effective teachers and principals, safe schools, and challenging college-preparatory classes, and they disproportionately experience school discipline and referrals to special education.
  • a.mann
    edited October 2012
    Options
    and this is just plan inhumane........

Obama signs $4.6B settlement with Black Farmers, Native Americans

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/theoval/post/2010/12/obama-signs-46-billion-settlement-with-black-farmers-native-americans/1#.UGumdJjA920

President Barack Obama signed legislation on Wednesday to pay $4.6 billion to Native Americans and black farmers in order to address claims of government mistreatment over many decades

Elouise Cobell of Browning was joined by Chairman Cedric Black Eagle of the Crow Tribe as the President signed into law the settlement in the Cobell v. Salazar class action lawsuit.

Cobell, who first brought the suit against the federal government nearly 15 years ago, noted, "Today marks the end of a sad chapter for Native Americans victimized by the federal government. Now we can finally begin the process of restoring funds to Indian people across the nation."

In December 2009, the parties in the Cobell lawsuit agreed to settle the case, involving a decades-old lawsuit over the mismanagement of more than 300,000 American Indians’ trust accounts.
  • a.mann
    edited October 2012
    Options
    and if this is not the mark of true Dictatorship and what is???

President Obama Signs the Transportation and Student Loan Bill

http://www.whitehouse.gov/blog/2012/07/06/president-obama-signs-transportation-and-student-loan-bill-0

This afternoon, President Obama signed legislation that accomplishes two important goals -- keeping thousands of construction workers on the job rebuilding America's infrastructure and preventing interest rates on federal student loans from doubling.

"These steps will make a real difference in the lives of millions of Americans -- some of whom are standing with us here today," the President said. "But make no mistake -- we’ve got a lot more to do."

The President addressed an audience of students and construction workers from the East Room of the White House.
  • a.mann
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Meanwhile the well being and future of our troops fighting for the country is in good hands....

Senate GOP blocks veterans jobs bill

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57517160/senate-gop-blocks-veterans-jobs-bill/

September 20, 2012
    (AP) WASHINGTON - Senate Republicans blocked legislation Wednesday that would have established a $1 billion jobs program putting veterans back to work tending to the country's federal lands and bolstering local police and fire departments.

Republicans said the spending authorized in the bill violated limits that Congress agreed to last year. Democrats fell two votes shy of the 60-vote majority needed to waive the objection, forcing the legislation back to committee.

Supporters loosely modeled their proposal after the President Franklin Delano Roosevelt's Civilian Conservation Corps used during the Great Depression to put people to work planting trees, building parks and constructing dams. They said the latest monthly jobs report, showing a nearly 11 percent unemployment rate for veterans of Iraq and Afghanistan, merited action from Congress.

GOP blocks COLA on benefits for disabled veterans and survivors

http://www.examiner.com/article/gop-blocks-cola-on-benefits-for-disabled-veterans-and-survivors

Despite what has traditionally been overwhelming support both in the past and unanimous support earlier this year in the U.S. House of Representatives, the Chairperson of the U.S. Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs announced on Thursday that at least one Republican Senator was holding up a bill which would provide a cost of living adjustment (COLA) on benefits for disabled veterans and the spouses and children of deceased veterans.

The 1.9 % increase in compensation for 2013 in the Veterans’ Compensation Cost of Living Adjustment Act matches the planned 2013 Social Security benefit COLA and is merely “designed to offset inflation and other factors that lead to the rising cost of living,” according to a statement released by Democratic Senator Patty Murray of Washington on the official website of the Senate Committee on Veterans’ Affairs.[
  • a.mann
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Let's see which Obama fans support his bloodthirsty and fascist policies.....this will be interesting.....good thread homie.

Lucky these American "heroes" are here to stop this tyrant...

GOP Senators Block jobs Initiative Bill

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/19/politics/senate-bring-jobs-home-bill-blocked/index.html

Washington (CNN) -- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
    In voting against the bill, Republicans raised both substantive and procedural problems with the measure.
    The bill fell four votes short of the 60 needed to bring it to debate, with 42 voting against it. Four GOP senators -- Scott Brown of Massachusetts, Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe of Maine and Dean Heller of Nevada -- voted in favor of the bill.
  • a.mann
    edited October 2012
    Options
    lets hear what this "naive" fella has to say about the fiend.......

Minister Louis Farrakhan On President Barack Obama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzD5ip6_KQE&feature=related

• kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    a.mann wrote: »
    Let's see which Obama fans support his bloodthirsty and fascist policies.....this will be interesting.....good thread homie.

Lucky these American "heroes" are here to stop this tyrant...

GOP Senators Block jobs Initiative Bill

http://www.cnn.com/2012/07/19/politics/senate-bring-jobs-home-bill-blocked/index.html

Washington (CNN) -- Senate Republicans on Thursday blocked the No.1 item on the president's congressional "to-do-list," refusing to allow a vote on a bill that would give tax breaks for companies that "insource" jobs to the U.S. from overseas while eliminating tax deductions for companies that move jobs abroad.
    In voting against the bill, Republicans raised both substantive and procedural problems with the measure.
    The bill fell four votes short of the 60 needed to bring it to debate, with 42 voting against it. Four GOP senators -- Scott Brown of Massachusetts, Susan Collins and Olympia Snowe of Maine and Dean Heller of Nevada -- voted in favor of the bill.

Obama has done some very good things, I been admitted this. I won't take that away from him, but he's also doing a lot of things that are making America very hated around the world and is risking our lives. Supporting Israel with weapons, aid, and constant protection from United Nations rules is hurting our reputation around the world, and spending billions on war and neverending bloodshed is immoral and wrong, ESPECIALLY when we can do better things with that money. Deep down, you know this. Stop protecting evil.
  • TheLaureate
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    Research:
    NDAA
    Patriot Act
    Cybersecurity Act
    Fast & Furious
    QE3
    TARP
    Obamacare
    Monsanto/GMO
    Drones
    U.N. Arms Treaty)

Let me assist you:

NDAA (Assassinate and detain American citizens without charge or trial)
    Patriot Act (Spy on, keep records of, and destroy the freedom of Americans)
    Cybersecurity Act (Destroy Internet freedoms, turn American Internet access into Chinese-style Internet)
    Fast & Furious (Obama/Holder/Clinton were caught and publically charged with funding and arming Mexican drug cartels, some of which killed our own border patrol agents)
    Obama Geithner approval of funds for Jihad holy war in Syria (Obama took our money and gave it to Al-Queda)
    QE3 (Billions dollar bailout that destroys dollar)
    TARP (Trillions dollar bailout that destroys dollar and economy)
    Obamacare (Eugenics program and medical degradation)
    Monsanto/GMO (Genetically modified food that is used as a eugenics program on the American populace)
    Drones (Drones ? and spy on people. Obama approved 30,000 drones to fly here in America)
    Zbigniew Brzezinski (Obamas top adviser/mentor) (Global elite, technocrat, Al-Queda founder, Trilateral Commission founder, geo-strategist)
    U.N. Arms Treaty (Attempt to destroy American's 2nd Amendment rights)
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    oh look! a thread in the Social Lounge!

the "OMFG LIBYA WAR WAS EVIL POOR QADDAFFI" dance alone is enough for me to roll my eyes at you, but...

"destroy American sovereignty" - take that Right Wing Black Helicopter ? elsewhere, the UN ain't takin yo guns away fool

"destroy the dollar" - lemmie guess......gold standard is the answer, right?

"take your money and give it to dictators in foreign countries" - LOL like this is new policy, janklow where u at

"fund and arm Al-Queda terrorists" - what the ? are you talking about, Obeezy put AQ ? in vacant houses, b.

"euthanize and use eugenics on the populace" - LOL FOH, go back to InfoWars ?

rofl @ calling Obamacare fascism..............lol c'mon folks, we KNOW what type of people believe that getting sick children health insurance is "communist fascism" lol. This TheLaureate dude prolly thinks you could fix American health care by loosening regulations on Insurance Companies LOL.
    (minus JFK/Eisenhower)

Eisenhower? Why don't you ask Mosaddegh and Lumumba what they think of IKE.

JFK was tappin MLK's phones n ? and was already authorizing the usage of that deadly Agent Orange ? in Vietnam ? . JFK's only idolized because he gave great speeches and died so ? tragically, hate to break it to you.

see, here's how *I* judge Obama: I judge Obama like you would judge a crime kingpin or drug lord. Do ? ever say "Ohh Pappy Mason was evil, he had old grandmothers murked"? No, they go "Damn it was amazing how this dude thrived in the game". I laugh at these ? like Cornell West that supported Obama soooo hard in 08 and were shocked - SHOCKED! - to discover that dude was now "Head of the American Killing Machine", which as Ta-Nehisi Coates noted, is the literal job description of COMMANDER IN CHIEF.
    the whole Two-Party system is a complete fraud with the same policies with the same politicians with the same policies.

This ? again. Take a look at Israel's current coalition gov't and tell me again how great multi-party democracy is again. Any Green Party candidate to miraculously make to Congress will caucus with the Democrats anyway and America DOES NOT NEED a slew of crazy ? fascist right wing parties like Europe does. Ya'll smart dumb ? are so quick to declare quick and easy institutional fixes to deep political problems that basically stem from human nature.

tl;dr version: LOL POLITICS WON'T SUCK IF WE HAVE MOAR PARTIES DAWG
    The only major politicians who are not controlled by the global elite power structure are Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Rand Paul, and Dennis Kucinich.

I'm sorry major politicians? bahhahahahahaha. Ron Paul's retired (a Dem is winning the race for his seat too! hahahahahaha), Kucinich's been gerrymandered out by Republicunts, and Rand Paul is just another Republican Senator that'll vote for whatever ? idea Limbaugh & Fox News agree on. Gary Johnson is prolly the best candidate the Libertarians have had in.....? .......decades? lol. Major politicians. (btw, I know a Libertarian type from Johnson's state that swears dude ain't ? so take that FWIW)
  • Swiffness!
    Swiffness! Members Posts: 10,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Supporting Israel with weapons, aid, and constant protection from United Nations rules is hurting our reputation around the world

You always seem to blame him the MOST for this. Which is strange to me, because he has vastly more control over the wars he's escalated, y'know. Israel is a situation where he really only has power on paper and almost none in actual political leverage. He could've politically sold pulling out of Afghanistan and saying who cares about the Taliban. But politically selling pulling support for Israel? Man...........lol. Also, you need to realize that Israel has a legit beef w/ the U.N as a institution because they always tend to single out EVIL ISRAEL for human rights violations and like, literally no-one else lol. I forget the exact number but I think its something like 100+ U.N condemnations of human rights in Israel and 0 for Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Mubarek's Egypt........etc.

again, basically saying the way i see it, ur beef w/ Obama should run

1) Wars
    2) Israel
  • a.mann
    Options
    Obama has done some very good things, I been admitted this. I won't take that away from him, but he's also doing a lot of things that are making America very hated around the world and is risking our lives. Supporting Israel with weapons, aid, and constant protection from United Nations rules is hurting our reputation around the world, and spending billions on war and neverending bloodshed is immoral and wrong, ESPECIALLY when we can do better things with that money. Deep down, you know this. Stop protecting evil.

Right.

and also agree, there's no doubt that Obama doing his best to kiss Netanyahu and Israel's ass at over opportunity
    as some of the most predominant Republicans and Conservatives have constantly pointed out

Republicans and Conservatives criticism of Obama over lack of support for Israel

http://www.thejewishchronicle.net/view/full_story/15613416/article-Perry-slams-Obama-for--endangering--Israel

Over the weekend, Rep. John Boehner (R-Ohio), the U.S. House of Representatives speaker, said that America should "stand by" its friend Israel. Boehner, speaking in Cincinnati at the Jewish National Fund's national conference, did not mention President Obama, but his remarks echoed Republican and conservative criticism of the president for making his differences with Israel over peace strategies a matter of public record. His speech was titled "Words matter."

"Where I'm from, where we are from, we stand by our friends, especially the ones who have always stood by us," he said. "Supporting Israel and her people has been the policy of this nation since Harry Truman sat in the Oval Office. Our commitment to Israel should be no less strong today. If anything it should be stronger than it ever been."

Romney slams Obama for not meeting with Netanyahu

http://www.timesofisrael.com/romney-slams-obama-for-not-meeting-with-netanyahu/

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney criticized US President Barack Obama Friday for not planning to meet in person with Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu later this month, calling the decision confusing and troubling.

Romney said at a New York fundraiser that Israel is America closest ally and best friend in the Middle East. He urged Obama to meet with Netanyahu when the prime minister comes to the US for the United Nations General Assembly meetings.
  • PILL_COSBY
    PILL_COSBY Members Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm still shocked how black president haters are going off on obama. But were quiet for 8 years of the economy slowly going down the drain........... Every time this is brought up they get quiet or start double talking lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    white people and tap dancing ass ? are hilarious. Y'all cats is really mad though. What's really funny is that everyone complaining now voted for bush a reelected his ? ass.
  • a.mann
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Because Obama is a socialist Christian Muslim that wants to expand government by helping the Muslim Brotherhood!!!
  • TheLaureate
    Options
    I'm still shocked how black president haters are going off on obama. But were quiet for 8 years of the economy slowly going down the drain

@7_rolls_royces

? of here with that garbage. I voted for Obama in '08 and I did NOT support Bush.

I don't get why it's so hard for you people to understand that just because we don't like Obama doesn't mean we're Republican. I'm a registered Democrat for ? sake so quit telling me I don't like black Presidents. I wanted there to be a black President so we can get this race ? over with.

There's this idea that you never heard of. It's called not supporting either major party. It's a two-party dictatorship. I support Gary Johnson.
    ........... Every time this is brought up they get quiet or start double talking lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    white people and tap dancing ass ? are hilarious. Y'all cats is really mad though. What's really funny is that everyone complaining now voted for bush a reelected his ? ass.

I'm Latino, not white and I never supported Bush. All of your points are irrelevant strawmans that do not apply to, you just assumed things.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options
    I'm still shocked how black president haters are going off on obama. But were quiet for 8 years of the economy slowly going down the drain

@7_rolls_royces

? of here with that garbage. I voted for Obama in '08 and I did NOT support Bush.

I don't get why it's so hard for you people to understand that just because we don't like Obama doesn't mean we're Republican. I'm a registered Democrat for ? sake so quit telling me I don't like black Presidents. I wanted there to be a black President so we can get this race ? over with.

There's this idea that you never heard of. It's called not supporting either major party. It's a two-party dictatorship. I support Gary Johnson.
    ........... Every time this is brought up they get quiet or start double talking lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm Latino, not white and I never supported Bush. All of your points are irrelevant strawmans that do not apply to, you just assumed things.

You already admitted that you got some bread and said ? everybody else, I got mine. This wouldn't be the first time a Democrat leaning voter turned Republican leaning for selfish reasons. Latino is a cultural, and regional distinction rather then a racial one. There are mixed breeds, blacks, whites, Amerindians, and Asians. You voted for a War monger knowing he would continue the Afghanistan war and go after terrorist. Hypocrisy.
  • TheLaureate
    Options
    You already admitted that you got some bread and said ? everybody else, I got mine. This wouldn't be the first time a Democrat leaning voter turned Republican leaning for selfish reasons.

1. I don't even make over 100,000. Still middle class.

2. I didn't go Democrat to Republican for selfish reasons ? , you don't know jackshit. I turned Libertarian in 2008 and was still poor as hell. I'm not Republican, how many times do I have to freakin repeat that to you thick skull degenerates. Republicans won't help me for ? , theyre ? me over. I see NO difference between Democrats and Republicans, they are part of the same two party dictatorship.

3. I turned Libertarian 4 years before I started gettin money. My income didn't change my ideology one bit. Has nothing to do with it.
    Latino is a cultural distinction rather then a racial one. There are mixed breeds, blacks, whites, Amerindians, and Asians.

Let me rephrase. Mexican-French.
    You voted for a War monger knowing he would continue the Afghanistan war and go after terrorist. Hypocrisy.

1. Even Libertarian Ron Paul supported going into Afghanistan to go after the specific people who did 9/11, but did NOT support the war in Iraq.

2. Obviously I made a mistake by voting for Obama. Although, given that all the Presidents are NWO fascists I'm glad we got a black President in there for once to elevate the image of blacks and minorities. Other than that his policies suck.

It's not hypocrisy that I voted for him. It's called I was a Liberal Democrat, then I got educated and turned Libertarian.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options
    You already admitted that you got some bread and said ? everybody else, I got mine. This wouldn't be the first time a Democrat leaning voter turned Republican leaning for selfish reasons.

1. I don't even make over 100,000. Still middle class.

2. I didn't go Democrat to Republican for selfish reasons ? , you don't know jackshit. I turned Libertarian in 2008 and was still poor as hell. I'm not Republican, how many times do I have to freakin repeat that to you thick skull degenerates. Republicans won't help me for ? , theyre ? me over. I see NO difference between Democrats and Republicans, they are part of the same two party dictatorship.

3. I turned Libertarian 4 years before I started gettin money. My income didn't change my ideology one bit. Has nothing to do with it.
    Latino is a cultural distinction rather then a racial one. There are mixed breeds, blacks, whites, Amerindians, and Asians.

Let me rephrase. Mexican-French.
    You voted for a War monger knowing he would continue the Afghanistan war and go after terrorist. Hypocrisy.

1. Even Libertarian Ron Paul supported going into Afghanistan to go after the specific people who did 9/11, but did NOT support the war in Iraq.

2. Obviously I made a mistake by voting for Obama. Although, given that all the Presidents are NWO fascists I'm glad we got a black President in there for once to elevate the image of blacks and minorities. Other than that his policies suck.

It's not hypocrisy that I voted for him. It's called I was a Liberal Democrat, then I got educated and turned Libertarian.

You don't even make 100 thousand? ? you must be suffering. SMH at false equivalency acting like Libertarians don't side with Republicans, and aren't conservatives (that want to end Liberal programs), or even more ? , run as Republicans? You have some nerve talking that Liberal ? abandoning Liberals for Conservatives for the most vague reasons. I thought you weren't white? You half ? and you denying your heritage and ? on Obama creating legal paths for citizenship for immigrants (not to mention being harder on illegal immigration then previous presidents), and you half Mexican. SMH. You went from voting for Obama who ended the war in Iraq to Libertarian in 2008? Dude wasn't even officially in office yet. Going after those who did 9/11 means going after those planning more 9/11's. I offered you first hand proof that terrorist are still planning ? , and in my own damn workplace. You're an idiot, hypocrite, and a phony.
  • TheLaureate
    Options
    You don't even make 100 thousand? ? you must be suffering. SMH at false equivalency acting like Libertarians don't side with Republicans, and aren't conservatives

You are committing the false equivalency by erroniously equating Libertarian to Republican.

Republicans freakin banned the Libertarian Ron Paul from the Republican National Convention even though he won several states as a Republican and youre telling me they side with eachother?! ? . Now the Republicans are trying everything to keep Libertarian Gary Johnson off the ballot after forcing him out of the Republican party. Republicans hate Libertarians, look how much the Republicans hate Ron Paul and tried to undermine him.

Let me point out that Libertarianism is NOT right-wing. The most highly regarded, well-known Left-wing public intellectual is Professor Noam Chomsky, a Left-Libertarian. Noam Chomsky is also one of my biggest influences and a favorite political figure of mine. So the idea that I am Conservative is absurd.
    (that want to end Liberal programs), or even more ? , run as Republicans? You have some nerve talking that Liberal ? abandoning Liberals for Conservatives for the most vague reasons.

I didn't even tell you why I abandoned Liberal Democrats, but it should be obvious. I completely removed myself from the two-party dictatorship. I consider the Republicrats to be criminal organizations. The NWO global elites use both parties to push global fascist dictatorship.
    I thought you weren't white? You half ? and you denying your heritage

I never denied my French heritage, I'm proud of my French heritage. I denied being a FULL white boy. 60% Mexican/Native American 40% French.

Given the above, it would be false to call me a "white boy."
    and ? on Obama creating legal paths for citizenship for immigrants (not to mention being harder on illegal immigration then previous presidents), and you half Mexican.

Everyone including Democrats, Republicans, and Libertarians are in favor of LEGAL immigration. I am against illegal immigration.
    SMH. You went from voting for Obama who ended the war in Iraq to Libertarian in 2008? Dude wasn't even officially in office yet. Going after those who did 9/11 means going after those planning more 9/11's. I offered you first hand proof that terrorist are still planning ? , and in my own damn workplace. You're an idiot, hypocrite, and a phony.

Yes, I dropped my support for Obama before he officially took office and rightfully so. After the hype died down, I was faced with the reality that he wasn't truly grass-roots. He was handpicked by global elite Zbigniew Brzezinski and this became apparent when Obama appointed Zionist Rahm Emmanuel and long time fascist, Hitlery Clinton.

I never denied that terrorists exist. They certainly do. The problem is that being killed by a terrorist is statistically less likely than being killed by a bee. Not to mention, our government has engaged in more terrorism than Muslim extremists ever have. We've killed thousands upon thousands of children in the Middle East with bombs and now were killing children with drone strikes.
  • caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    And Obama supporters will go in the booth November approving all of this. And there's no excuse. This is all public knowledge.

Research:
    NDAA - section 1021 I hate with a passion.
    Patriot Act - agree with most not all
    Cybersecurity Act - agree with most not all
    Fast & Furious - stupid DEA plan
    Obama Geithner approval of funds for Jihad holy war in Syria - misinformation on both sides
    QE3 - agree with
    TARP - agree with most, should have had more regulations
    Obamacare - Definitely agree with this and if you bring up Death Judges You stupid!!!!!!!
    Monsanto/GMO - that is a corporation that has been around for a century.
    Drones - this was used before he got in and will be used more if he is voted out.
    Zbigniew Brzezinski (Obamas top adviser/mentor) - Wow at top advisor. Yes top advisor on mideast issues with Israel and Syria.
    U.N. Arms Treaty - U.N. member states have failed to reach agreement on a new treaty to regulate the multibillion-dollar global arms trade. Some diplomats and treaty supporters blamed the United States for triggering the unraveling of the month-long negotiating conference.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/27/un-fails-to-reach-deal-on-global-arms-trade-treaty-as-us-asks-for-more-time/#ixzz28GCL4t6x

Gary Johnson is a Ross Perot and Ron Paul mix breed. Just like all these other candidates. they live in a world isolationist and fairy tales. I support Obama cause I agree with 70% of what he does. The other candidates is around 40% combined.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @TheLaureate

Spaniard (white) and Amerindian (indigenous, but related to the Europeans more then Africans) mixed with French (white). Seem mostly white to me.

I thought you wanted to catch the people responsible for 9/11? Or at least Ron Paul wanted that. This is what it takes. You can't have it both ways. That wasn't even the first time the same target was hit. What's the odds of that? You seem to think that prevention hasn't stopped other 9/11 events from occurring like the one i mentioned where some extreme Muslims (nothing against Muslims because they're victims of these extreme conservative religious nuts too) wanted to ? cartoonist for voicing their opinion. Blame bush for killing people uninvolved by starting the Iraq war. Obama is hitting targets and ? it if a terrorist baby gets merked too. Lil bastard prob had a bomb in his pampers. I guess you was down with killing babies when Ron Paul approved. He knows America goes ape ? when someone attacks them. Look what happened to Japan and we cool now. Afghanistan got off lite.

Noam Chomsky has many conservative views disguised as liberal like small government (which to me is a catch phrase for anarchy).
    http://www.chomsky.info/onchomsky/20100803.htm

Then he's also a communist.

This guy seems to enjoy living in the extreme of both worlds.

All that other ? you talking is conspiracies and hyperbole. Matter of fact, that terrorist dude at my job was talking that anarchy conspiracy ? . He also talked about Jihad on America.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=670qHZBM5Is&feature=related