It Is Time for Obama Supporters to Be Held Accountable for Obama's Atrocities

Options
13»

Comments

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? you're making up stuff...again...ALL THAT ? You posted is brought a vote! You're ? ! Understand politics before you come in here being a ? know it all!

If he was a dictator he would overrule everything. You're just talking Bush passed the patriot act the republicans owning the house got the patriot extension and NDAA. The Patriot act has not changed anyones life.

Cybersecurity act is ridiculous...look at the comments on here and YOUTUBE if it was a big deal your ? would be yoked up RIGHT NOW.

It's always the ? fault...lol...at least buddy is trying to hold humans accountable and not coming up with program after program in order to make up for the stupidity of humanity. LEARN SOMETHING!

THe Bailout was done because people don't know how to distribute their money! All those words you said to google are conspiracy theorist hot words. Get a life brother for real

Everything that's being said from the republicans is racism sexism and classism!

You're not smart G!
  • TheLaureate
    TheLaureate Members Posts: 221 ✭✭✭
    Options
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    @TheLaureate

Spaniard (white) and Amerindian (indigenous, but related to the Europeans more then Africans) mixed with French (white). Seem mostly white to me.

50% Mexican = Brown
    10% Native = Brown
    40% French = White

Not mostly anything. I'm half brown, half white.

All of this is irrelevant anyways because race doesn't exist, and even if it did like in a superficial sense, it's still irrelevant. Color is color, it makes no difference. A white Lambo and a black Lambo go the same speed. There's white Hondas, white Mercedes, black Hondas and black Mercedes. Race dictates nothing.
    I thought you wanted to catch the people responsible for 9/11? Or at least Ron Paul wanted that. This is what it takes. You can't have it both ways.

See, there's a difference. You want thousands of dead middle easterners and children. I simply want the 10 or so people who blew up the trade center to be captured and punished. You want full scale war.
    That wasn't even the first time the same target was hit. What's the odds of that? You seem to think that prevention hasn't stopped other 9/11 events from occurring like the one i mentioned where some extreme Muslims (nothing against Muslims because they're victims of these extreme conservative religious nuts too) wanted to ? cartoonist for voicing their opinion. Blame bush for killing people uninvolved by starting the Iraq war. Obama is hitting targets and ? it if a terrorist baby gets merked too. Lil bastard prob had a bomb in his pampers.

That is just sick.
    I guess you was down with killing babies when Ron Paul approved.

Ron Paul never approved such thing. He supported special ops to seek and capture ONLY the culprits. You want troops and bombs. You even implied we should have nuked Afghanistan killing thousands of children.
    Noam Chomsky has many conservative views disguised as liberal like small government (which to me is a catch phrase for anarchy).
    http://www.chomsky.info/onchomsky/20100803.htm

Then he's also a communist.

This guy seems to enjoy living in the extreme of both worlds.

False.

You making absurd statements. You suggest that small government = anarchy and thereby saying Conservatives support anarchy. That is downright juvenile and false. Conservatives want more control and regulations on people's lives. They want marijuana banned, they want prostitution banned, they want cencorship, they want videogames banned, they want hip hop banned, they want medical marijuana banned, they want forced religious values. And you call that anarchy, ARE YOU FREAKIN ? INSANE! Conservatives support anarchy? ? .

Noam Chomsky has detailed his view of government and you are merely making up stuff about what he believes and ignore his actual statements about government.

He supports a limited state/government so long as it can fulfill the burden of proof that the authority is justified and necessary.
    All that other ? you talking is conspiracies and hyperbole.

1. Conspiracies are real.
    2. It's not conspiracy, it's now public information on record. The globalists are getting arrogant, so much to the point where they outright admit all this tyranny.
    3. 30,000 drones in America is not conspiracy or hyperbole, these 30,000 drones have been approved, and yes, that's the actual number. Look it up.
    Matter of fact, that terrorist dude at my job was talking that anarchy conspiracy ? . He also talked about Jihad on America.

Fallacious implications. Also, Muslims aren't in favor of anarchy, they support SHARIA LAW, are you freaking insane! Jihad is anti-anarchy, it is imperialistic like our government!
  • Jabu_Rule
    Jabu_Rule Members Posts: 5,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @TheLaureate

You were eager to mention you weren't white, but Latin so i corrected you on the make up of your people. You're the one obsessed with race.

Bro i posted the evidence and his overt views are plain as day. Those are exactly the conservative ideals I'm talking about that will divide this country and allow politicians in conservative states to forgo rights and regulations. Some fringe elements within the conservative party push their moral religious agenda. Other elements within conservatism such as Libertarians with R's next to their name support eliminating regulation, taxes, and small government or decentralized government as i interpret it. Not every state can support itself or has similar resources. ? sounds dumb.

Obama attacks strategic targets of people that committed attacks and are planning attacks. So we supposed to get 10 people and ignore everybody else that was down with the planning? We supposed to only react when attacked even though we know who is about to attack us, acknowledging that they attack others around the world that aren't even involved with America or any war?

So innocent kids being killed by terrorist is cool? What if that strategic strike that Paul suggested took out a village because there were no other options? I have no prob with Muslims, but Muslim extremist terrorist plotters who stay trying to attack NYC and other cities, countries. And we know that there are different interpretations of Islam. I never said that guys mental state wasn't unique. Still many people got these terrorist confused like they not trying to destroy our empire and build their own as you just admitted to. Actually, ? religion. All that nuke ? was hyperbole but of course i don't want anyone nuked even tough I'll take this country over theirs if it comes to that. But seriously, Obama didn't start that war and he's drawing it down. He wanted to give the Afghan people and government a fighting chance like Iraq. And in case you missed it, Obama handled Osama strategically which is what Paul wanted. Now his homies gonna get that work.

Drones will be delivering your pizza and the Rich were plotting since the times of the Kings and Emperors. Corporations have taken that position in modern times, but Libertarians want to privatize everything and let corporations run amok with no regulation.
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    NDAA (Assassinate and detain American citizens without charge or trial)
    Patriot Act (Spy on, keep records of, and destroy the freedom of Americans)
    Cybersecurity Act (Destroy Internet freedoms, turn American Internet access into Chinese-style Internet)
    Fast & Furious (Obama/Holder/Clinton were caught and publically charged with funding and arming Mexican drug cartels, some of which killed our own border patrol agents)
    Obama Geithner approval of funds for Jihad holy war in Syria (Obama took our money and gave it to Al-Queda)
    QE3 (Billions dollar bailout that destroys dollar)
    TARP (Trillions dollar bailout that destroys dollar and economy)
    Obamacare (Eugenics program and medical degradation)
    Monsanto/GMO (Genetically modified food that is used as a eugenics program on the American populace)
    Drones (Drones ? and spy on people. Obama approved 30,000 drones to fly here in America)
    Zbigniew Brzezinski (Obamas top adviser/mentor) (Global elite, technocrat, Al-Queda founder, Trilateral Commission founder, geo-strategist)
    U.N. Arms Treaty (Attempt to destroy American's 2nd Amendment rights)
    somehow i suspect this modified list still results in you abusing the word "atrocity"
  • janklow
    Options
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    "destroy American sovereignty" - take that Right Wing Black Helicopter ? elsewhere, the UN ain't takin yo guns away fool
    however, Obama IS costing me money by making my ammunition and firearms cost much more because he exists. DAMN THAT OBAMA
    "take your money and give it to dictators in foreign countries" - LOL like this is new policy, janklow where u at
    whoops, ? , here i go: "come on, now, this is the same ? every president not named Abraham Lincoln has done, people."
    Eisenhower? Why don't you ask Mosaddegh and Lumumba what they think of IKE.
    in fairness, i touched on this in another thread, but it's my understanding Eisenhower shot down the whole "resolving Lumumba" thing. JFK remains over-glorified but DDE deserves a little more respect; i'm just saying, why don't YOU guys try and win WWII?
    tl;dr version: LOL POLITICS WON'T SUCK IF WE HAVE MOAR PARTIES DAWG
    oh, don't forget "politics won't suck if we install a form of government too idealized to actually exist!"
    The only major politicians who are not controlled by the global elite power structure are Ron Paul, Gary Johnson, Rand Paul, and Dennis Kucinich.
    I'm sorry major politicians? bahhahahahahaha.
    well, let's be fair: the Pauls ARE major politicians, it's just that Ron is going to be fading in power and you can't say Rand isn't tied to whatever the ? the "global elite power structure" is supposed to be. Kucinich was and will always be mythologized beyond what he deserves. Johnson is a cool dude, though.
  • janklow
    Options
    I'm Latino, not white-
    wait, we need to clarify th-
    Let me rephrase. Mexican-French.
    oh, okay, so you ARE white.
    I never denied my French heritage, I'm proud of my French heritage. I denied being a FULL white boy. 60% Mexican/Native American 40% French. Given the above, it would be false to call me a "white boy."
    on the grounds that you're essentially white AND white people are ALWAYS claiming to be a little Native American, i would totally call you white. i wouldn't call you "white boy," though, as that just seems disrespectful.
  • TheLaureate
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    I'm Latino, not white-
    wait, we need to clarify th-
    Let me rephrase. Mexican-French.
    oh, okay, so you ARE white.
    I never denied my French heritage, I'm proud of my French heritage. I denied being a FULL white boy. 60% Mexican/Native American 40% French. Given the above, it would be false to call me a "white boy."
    on the grounds that you're essentially white AND white people are ALWAYS claiming to be a little Native American, i would totally call you white. i wouldn't call you "white boy," though, as that just seems disrespectful.

@janklow That is false. According to your logic Barack Obama is white. Matter fact, I'm more percent minority than Obama. So if I'm white, then that makes Obama whiter than me.

You know what, I'm getting sick and tired of you ignorant, racist ? telling me what my heritage is. How are you gonna tell me I'm not Native American? ? , you don't know ? .
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @TheLaureate 10% does not make you Native America and Mexican minus your %10 makes you a French Spaniard which is 90% white. If you claiming Mexican, then you're possibly mixed with Spaniard and Indian already before you added the 10% Indian (where do you even get this number?), and that is at least 65% white which makes you whiter then Obama. There is a possibly that some Negroid got in there though, but Mexicans deny that on the reg. Nobody is racist for enlightening you on your race which is a topic you decided to respond to a post mentioning race while denying your whiteness. Stop denying your self bro. That ? 's sad.
  • TheLaureate
    Options
    @TheLaureate 10% does not make you Native America and Mexican minus your %10 makes you a French Spaniard which is 90% white. If you claiming Mexican, then you're possibly mixed with Spaniard and Indian already before you added the 10% Indian (where do you even get this number?), and that is at least 65% white which makes you whiter then Obama.

@FuriousOne Here's what you don't get and I already told you.

50% Mexican.
    10% Native American.
    40% French.

Stop trying to refute that. You can't tell me my background. Yes, everybody ? knows that the Spaniards ? Natives and gave birth to Mexicans. You seriously think you're telling me something new?! ? !

Mexican is not caucasian no matter how you wanna spin it. We know the origins of Mexicans, but if you wanna play your little game, then ALL white people are black according to YOU because humans originated in Africa. Youre the one who wants to use the past classifications to redifine the current ones.
    There is a possibly that some Negroid got in there though, but Mexicans deny that on the reg. Nobody is racist for enlightening you on your race which is a topic you decided to respond to a post mentioning race while denying your whiteness. Stop denying your self bro. That ? 's sad.

1. I didn't bring up race. 7rollsroyce did. He said that I'm white for opposing Obama. I'm saying that I'm part minority so that can't be a reason for me opposing Obama.

2. I'm not saying that I'm 10% Native American because of Mexican heritage. I'm saying that I'm 10% Native because my French parent was French, but also part Native. You simply have no clue what youre talking about thats why youre confused.

3. I'm not denying ? , you are. I said I'm essentially half French and I'm proud of my French heritage. And somehow you call that denying? You ? , I'm ADMITTING it. There is zero shame in my heritage. I'm proud to be mixed, proud of French, Mexican, and Native heritages.

4. My whole point is political, not racial. My entire point was that I oppose Obama for his policies, not my race. The technicalities of my heritage is irrelevant, my point was that, I'm part minority so how could I hate Obama for being minority. THATS IT. But you don't understand that. You just dwell on race.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options
    @TheLaureate 10% does not make you Native America and Mexican minus your %10 makes you a French Spaniard which is 90% white. If you claiming Mexican, then you're possibly mixed with Spaniard and Indian already before you added the 10% Indian (where do you even get this number?), and that is at least 65% white which makes you whiter then Obama.

@FuriousOne Here's what you don't get and I already told you.

50% Mexican.
    10% Native American.
    40% French.

Stop trying to refute that. You can't tell me my background. Yes, everybody ? knows that the Spaniards ? Natives and gave birth to Mexicans. You seriously think you're telling me something new?! ? !

Mexican is not caucasian no matter how you wanna spin it. We know the origins of Mexicans, but if you wanna play your little game, then ALL white people are black according to YOU because humans originated in Africa. Youre the one who wants to use the past classifications to redifine the current ones.
    There is a possibly that some Negroid got in there though, but Mexicans deny that on the reg. Nobody is racist for enlightening you on your race which is a topic you decided to respond to a post mentioning race while denying your whiteness. Stop denying your self bro. That ? 's sad.

1. I didn't bring up race. 7rollsroyce did. He said that I'm white for opposing Obama. I'm saying that I'm part minority so that can't be a reason for me opposing Obama.

2. I'm not saying that I'm 10% Native American because of Mexican heritage. I'm saying that I'm 10% Native because my French parent was French, but also part Native. You simply have no clue what youre talking about thats why youre confused.

3. I'm not denying ? , you are. I said I'm essentially half French and I'm proud of my French heritage. And somehow you call that denying? You ? , I'm ADMITTING it. There is zero shame in my heritage. I'm proud to be mixed, proud of French, Mexican, and Native heritages.

4. My whole point is political, not racial. My entire point was that I oppose Obama for his policies, not my race. The technicalities of my heritage is irrelevant, my point was that, I'm part minority so how could I hate Obama for being minority. THATS IT. But you don't understand that. You just dwell on race.

@TheLaureate Nah, I'm just eager to correct you on your self classification and lack of acceptance of your cultural history. You claiming some origin of the Mexican, well what is it? Conquistadors cam through crushing buildings and created the Spaniard Mexican empire while eliminating many Natives. You claimed 10% Indian, then, what the hell is a Mexican if not mixed with an Indian? White. You mentioned that your not white and your a minority so that means, your using racial classifications. How about you stop that and not respond to post dealing with race by trying to avoid your whiteness. It's something your decided to bring up in a response. Fair game.
  • TheLaureate
    Options
    Nah, i'm just eager to correct you on your lack of acceptance of your cultural history. You claiming some origin of the Mexican, well what is it? Conquistadors cam through crushing buildings and created the Spaniard Mexican empire while eliminating many Natives.

Mexican as in, I have family from Mexico. People in Mexico are the result of Spanish ? Native indians.

One parent is full Mexican. Why is that controversial.
    You claimed 10% Indian, then, what the hell is a Mexican if not mixed with an Indian?

Look at a Mexican from Mexico.
    Look at a Native tribe in America living on a reserve.

Do you see the ? difference?! ? .

You wanna say theyre all the same? Cool. I'm down with that, then lets go all the way and say that whites and blacks are the same because we all originated in Africa.
    White. You mentioned that your not white and your a minority so that means,

Falsr. I said I'm not FULL white and I am part minority. Both statements are true.
    your using racial classifications.

I use them, but I admit that they are mere socially defined conventions, NOT scientific distinctions. There is no accepted subgroup below ? sapiens sapiens according to modern biology. We are all the human race, everything else is social convention and geographical-based culture.

Races have nothing inherent in them that other races dint have because races aren't real.
    How about you stop that and not respond to post dealing with race by trying to avoid your whiteness.

How is saying "I'm proud of my French heritage" avoiding my "whiteness"? I'll say it again, I'm half-white, half-brown. Simple. But youre too ignorant to accept the facts. How the hell you gonna tell me what I am, this discussion is absurd.

• Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Nah, i'm just eager to correct you on your lack of acceptance of your cultural history. You claiming some origin of the Mexican, well what is it? Conquistadors cam through crushing buildings and created the Spaniard Mexican empire while eliminating many Natives.

Mexican as in, I have family from Mexico. People in Mexico are the result of Spanish ? Native indians.

One parent is full Mexican. Why is that controversial.
    You claimed 10% Indian, then, what the hell is a Mexican if not mixed with an Indian?

Look at a Mexican from Mexico.
    Look at a Native tribe in America living on a reserve.

Do you see the ? difference?! ? .

You wanna say theyre all the same? Cool. I'm down with that, then lets go all the way and say that whites and blacks are the same because we all originated in Africa.
    White. You mentioned that your not white and your a minority so that means,

Falsr. I said I'm not FULL white and I am part minority. Both statements are true.
    your using racial classifications.

I use them, but I admit that they are mere socially defined conventions, NOT scientific distinctions. There is no accepted subgroup below ? sapiens sapiens according to modern biology. We are all the human race, everything else is social convention and geographical-based culture.

Races have nothing inherent in them that other races dint have because races aren't real.
    How about you stop that and not respond to post dealing with race by trying to avoid your whiteness.

How is saying "I'm proud of my French heritage" avoiding my "whiteness"? I'll say it again, I'm half-white, half-brown. Simple. But youre too ignorant to accept the facts. How the hell you gonna tell me what I am, this discussion is absurd.

But your not half, your at least 65%. I added the Native American to the equation. You in the Americas, Native American includes Mexican admixture unless you specify a tribe. ? or not, Spaniards are all in yo blood. It's strange because if you were born in America, you are a American rather then Latino. Latino means you were born in Latin America. Your original statement that sparked this was "I'm Latino, not white" (two distinct yet self appointed classifications). The rest came after the investigation. You also claim minority, which is another classification. You cross that border, your a majority. Black folks can't do that. You can't argue against racial (and cultural) classification and quote percentages of admixture. That ? is backyards yo.
  • janklow
    Options
    @janklow That is false. According to your logic Barack Obama is white. Matter fact, I'm more percent minority than Obama. So if I'm white, then that makes Obama whiter than me.
    uh, no. Obama is 50% black, whereas you are, by your claim, 10% Native American. 50 > 10.
    How are you gonna tell me I'm not Native American? ? , you don't know ? .
    i am pretty sure what i ACTUALLY said was a) you're white and b) white people always claim to be a little Native American. so maybe this outrage is for someone else?
    hmmm, i wonder what racial background those Spaniards were...
    what's really funny, though, is that you're sitting here talking this "oh, i acknowledge that race is an artificial construct" and then FLIPPING OUT because we're pointing out that you're white. if you actually believe the former, why get so worked up about it?
  • TheLaureate
    Options
    uh, no. Obama is 50% black, whereas you are, by your claim, 10% Native American. 50 > 10.

@janklow Your math is wrong. 50% Mexican + 10% Native American = 60% Minority

I'm 40% white. Barack is 50% white. 50 > 40.
    i am pretty sure what i ACTUALLY said was a) you're white and b) white people always claim to be a little Native American. so maybe this outrage is for someone else?

No. You implied that because I was white, therefore I am making a likely false claim to be Native American. This is false. I know for a fact.

Mexican = Brown. If you wanna go ahead and say Mexican = half white because of Spaniards, then I will say that white = 100% black because whites originated from Africa.
    what's really funny, though, is that you're sitting here talking this "oh, i acknowledge that race is an artificial construct" and then FLIPPING OUT because we're pointing out that you're white. if you actually believe the former, why get so worked up about it?

1. Yes, race is an artificial construct.
    2. I'm not flipping out about anything other than you guys are trying to tell me what my own "race" is.
    3. My initial complaint was political, not racial. I pointed out to 7rollsroyce that I oppose Obama because of his policies, NOT because of his race. That was the whole point of this argument. He tried to say that me opposing Obama means I'm white. I said, no, I'm part minority so that's false.
  • Jabu_Rule
    edited October 2012
    Options

I'm 40% white. Barack is 50% white. 50 > 40.

No. You implied that because I was white, therefore I am making a likely false claim to be Native American. This is false. I know for a fact.

Mexican = Brown. If you wanna go ahead and say Mexican = half white because of Spaniards, then I will say that white = 100% black because whites originated from Africa.

2. I'm not flipping out about anything other than you guys are trying to tell me what my own "race" is.
    3. My initial complaint was political, not racial. I pointed out to 7rollsroyce that I oppose Obama because of his policies, NOT because of his race. That was the whole point of this argument. He tried to say that me opposing Obama means I'm white. I said, no, I'm part minority so that's false.

You said you were Latin, which doesn't describe a race, you said you were at least 50% Mexican and you finally admitted that Spaniards are involved. That puts you in the 65% white category. I always find it funny when Mexicans take up the banner brown (not black enough i guess) knowing that other people across the planet are brown from Africans to Indians. Yet more classifications from a person who doesn't believe in racial constructs. But still, African doesn't mean you can't be white. Other then that, if we all came from Africa and race is a construct, then you should drop your defensiveness and attempt to not bring your race into it when people mention racial bias.

You also failed to mention that the OP you responded to mentioned uppity Negros. Your i got mines attitude would at least fit you into the uppity "minority" category. Nah, you're 65%er claiming not to care about racial dichotomy while comparing your level of whiteness to Obama. You can't claim ? post ice age migration days, cuz your peoples attitudes, along with some pigment alteration (i guess you got a bit of color back), and dance skills changed and then they created these racial constructs to feel Superior. Blame your ancestors.

Btw, your ethnic side is quick to deny any African influence of the more recent verity
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexican
    Afro-Mexicans are an ethnic group which exists in certain parts of Mexico such as the Costa Chica of Oaxaca and Guerrero, Veracruz and in some towns in northern Mexico. The existence of blacks in Mexico is unknown, denied or diminished in both Mexico and abroad for a number of reasons: their small numbers, heavy intermarriage with other ethnic groups and Mexico’s tradition of defining itself as a “mestizaje” or mixing of European and indigenous. Mexico did have an active slave trade since the early colonial period but from the beginning, intermarriage and mixed race offspring created an elaborate caste system.

You sure your ancestors were ? as often as you suggest, or did they willingly intermarry? How can ? produce such a homogenous group. We should be that way in the US if that was the case.

And on the point of Native Americans in the US, many blacks are mixed with them but that doesn't matter. They suffered as much if not more then us but they still decided to adopt the practices of their closest cousins.

http://www.npr.org/2011/09/20/140630565/americas-2nd-largest-indian-tribe-expels-blacks
    The Cherokee Nation recently stripped citizenship from a majority of African-Americans who descended from slaves of wealthy Cherokee Indians before the Civil War.[\quote]
  • cainvelasquez
    cainvelasquez Members Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Obama isn't good, but Romney isn't better either. It's a lose-lose situation.
  • StillFaggyAF
    StillFaggyAF Members Posts: 40,358 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Congress is to blame
  • janklow
    Options
    i don't see why you didn't follow my math. you've got 50% white from the Mexican part, 40% white from the French part, and 10% minority from the Native American. plus, you're SO MAD about this that you clearly understood the math.
    considering that i have repeatedly granted you 10% minority status for your Native American heritage, i have actually specifically stated you are NOT making a false claim. considering that you're still being defensive about it, should i NOW assume it IS a false claim?
    actually, i am saying "Mexican = white." but look, if you want to say everyone's 100% black because of our shared African heritage, i will just say "obviously the distinctions begin sometime after we spread out from Africa, and so that's where we should start."
    and yet you're still flipping out about this!
    He tried to say that me opposing Obama means I'm white. I said, no, I'm part minority so that's false.
    i would just have pointed out to 7rollsroyce that it's a ? , lazy argument to claim a dislike of Obama makes you white.
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @TheLaureate where you ? up was allowing people suck to you into a debate about your ethnic makeup.