So you think your beats are the ? , huh?

kzzl
kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in Fresh Produce
If you really thinking your ? is tight, you riding with that ? . You got that ? slapping your rear view mirror off. Post the ? you bump your damn self in your own whip. ? who else hear it, this is MY jam.

soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=11737347

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    your beats are doo doo
  • kzzl
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    your beats are doo doo

Ol' wack ass ? .

Now post something.

• LUClEN
    You caught feelings

that's evidence you're a lame ?
  • kzzl
    You caught feelings

that's evidence you're a lame ?

Hell yeah, I caught feelings. What would I be if I ain't stand by my ? ? A true lame as ? .

Hell, be constructive at least. Or post something if you got it. Others do the same. You made it, be proud of it.
  • LUClEN
    You stand by garbage then
    you're a lame ass trash ?

• kzzl
    You stand by garbage then
    you're a lame ass trash ?

Heard you the first time.
    Now that thats out your system, do you feel better now? No? Yes? Doesn't matter.

The rest of yall post something and stop being scary.

• LUClEN
    We scary? LOL maybe you're just a ? for getting scared

foh ?

• RXMasked
    RXMasked Members Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Potential. Just keep working at it.
    and this is my opinion, doesn't make truth. I think if you focus on the drums, everything else will fall.
  • kzzl
    RXMasked wrote: »
    Potential. Just keep working at it.
    and this is my opinion, doesn't make truth. I think if you focus on the drums, everything else will fall.

Now this is how you do it. Even if you said it was ? , at least you gave back. Rodriguez cosigning some ? he couldn't do with three post ,too busy talking ? to think.

I appreciate, but this thread aint bout that anyway. Nobody else likes their own music round here?
  • alissowack
    alissowack Members Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭
    I think my beats smell like roses.... Well, what's your artist name on Soundclick? I like to check it out. Unfortunately I'm using my iPad.
  • LUClEN
    ? are you ? ? ?

Why the ? would you expect me to be nice to you?
    ? 's think they're entitled to everything nowadays
    foh

you're lucky we let you live
  • JaybeOnTheTrack
    JaybeOnTheTrack Members Posts: 2
    You got real potential...some of the notes are kind of off tone though....you got any more work???
  • konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Honestly, not feelin it. It sounds like it's going in a few different directions. It's starts out ok with the island vibe, but then the synth comes in and tries to turn it into an old school west coast joint and, IMO, it doesn't work. Also, bring the kick up in the mix.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=8221795
  • kzzl
    edited October 2012
    Honestly, not feelin it. It sounds like it's going in a few different directions. It's starts out ok with the island vibe, but then the synth comes in and tries to turn it into an old school west coast joint and, IMO, it doesn't work. Also, bring the kick up in the mix.

http://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=8221795

Thanks for actually posting something. I'm digging that estrella parkway.

As for the song I posted, y'all say what you want, I'm still cranking that ? up. ? tight for me. Appreciate the feedback, though. Surprised you thought the kick was low, however. I'll turn it up and see what happens.
    You got real potential...some of the notes are kind of off tone though....you got any more work???

I'm interested in this though. What part was off tone to you? I honestly ain't hearing it. I'll solo through the instruments and see if I can catch it. There's a link in the box to the soundclick page if you're interested in hearing some of my other stuff that's uploaded.

• kzzl
    edited October 2012
    ? are you ? ? ?

foh

SMH. Still, bruh? What are you? 12 years old?
    "doo doo" is a ? response. So, I gave you ? back.
    Yeah, I got defensive, but that's my reflex. I was over it soon as I typed it. Days ago.

Think about it now.
    You expect me to sit and say "Yeah Rodriguez, my song is doo doo"?
    I take pride in mine, so I ain't just letting you talk crazy bout my ? . Would you?
    You judging my music with some half ass comment. You don't get props for that.

Besides, it was 3 days later and you still were going on about it. Typing that nerd rage ? at that.
    But ain't even posted a song yet. You ? up the program here. Move on, ? .

You must have a record deal for all this shade you throwing. All that energy and focus to argue bout nothing. You must burp audio art out after every meal. Now get your little response in, have your last word, but get off it after that.

• konceptjones
    konceptjones Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 13,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kzzl wrote: »

As for the song I posted, y'all say what you want, I'm still cranking that ? up. ? tight for me. Appreciate the feedback, though. Surprised you thought the kick was low, however. I'll turn it up and see what happens.

Where have you checked your mixdown at? What I typically do is check it against several reference points: My studio monitors (M-Audio Studiophile SP-5B + Polk Audio 10" sub), headphones (JBL Reference 410), car stereo (factory Chrysler joint), and on my home system. This usually gives me an good idea as to where the flaws in the mix lies, and I can take a mental note and fix it later.
  • kzzl
    edited October 2012

Where have you checked your mixdown at? What I typically do is check it against several reference points: My studio monitors (M-Audio Studiophile SP-5B + Polk Audio 10" sub), headphones (JBL Reference 410), car stereo (factory Chrysler joint), and on my home system. This usually gives me an good idea as to where the flaws in the mix lies, and I can take a mental note and fix it later.

Well, no wonder you were able to pick it up. I have my headphones, which are some sennheiser's HD201 I got from Guitar center and 2011 dodgeram's stock speakers (which are surprisingly decent). Just two reference points. Usually, what I don't catch with the headphones I notice in the truck. What I don't like I just change back on my program. All my ? has been by ear and preference. I'm just learning frequency and putting ? in the proper spectrum, but still don't know it well enough. Mix and pray basically.

While I'm here, I'm going to show my first of a few remixes I made back in the day. Huge BTNH fan and really the only group I've ever cared to remix. Did this back in.... 06, I believe. Working with a half assed Reason4 and Acid Studio at the time. If you think the mix for the first track is bad, be forewarned. I did this one with some $ 0.99 ear buds from walmart, nothing else. Lost the acid file and vocals to a PC crash, so this version is the only one I've got. Still got the instrumental though.

http://www.mediafire.com/?tunnlwizyaj

• LUClEN
    edited November 2012
    ? are you ? ? ?

foh

SMH. Still, bruh? What are you? 12 years old?
    "doo doo" is a ? response. So, I gave you ? back.
    Yeah, I got defensive, but that's my reflex. I was over it soon as I typed it. Days ago.

Think about it now.
    You expect me to sit and say "Yeah Rodriguez, my song is doo doo"?
    I take pride in mine, so I ain't just letting you talk crazy bout my ? . Would you?
    You judging my music with some half ass comment. You don't get props for that.

Besides, it was 3 days later and you still were going on about it. Typing that nerd rage ? at that.
    But ain't even posted a song yet. You ? up the program here. Move on, ? .

You must have a record deal for all this shade you throwing. All that energy and focus to argue bout nothing. You must burp audio art out after every meal. Now get your little response in, have your last word, but get off it after that.

Damn ? rights I expected you to admit that ? because it's the ? truth
  • c.g. productionz
    c.g. productionz Members Posts: 22
    Cool beat but the mix needs work
  • Aime Antonio
    Aime Antonio Members Posts: 85
    Get your mix done by a professional engineer. Give me a call @ 512 200 HITS(4487)!
  • MirrorzMusic
    MirrorzMusic Members Posts: 68 ✭✭
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4Zvab8nA-o

beat i made for mr. nasir jones that he'll probably never hear
  • RedHanded
    RedHanded Members Posts: 5
    This is one of the singles off my album thats droppin May 14th. I did all the production on it. Let me know what you think.
    https://soundcloud.com/the-hood-consultants/space-program
  • BarreGoff
    BarreGoff Members Posts: 326 ✭✭
    I don't know....don't feeling it/....
  • DempItsLit
    DempItsLit Members Posts: 2
    edited May 2017
    https://youtu.be/nNPIfxPWwlA

[FREE] Action Bronson Type Beat 2017 - "Cant Make This Up" | Free Type Beat | Rap Instrumental 2017

? . By Demp On The Track

Purchase Beat - http://bsta.rs/10dfa
    Website - demponthetrack.weebly.com
    Email - deetrackarsonist@gmail.com

Subscribe Here!!!

Please Hit The Thumbs Up!! Thanks