So Romney just made Obama look flabby n sick during dat debate

2»

Comments

• alvarez_313
    alvarez_313 Members Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭✭
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    His momentum died when he cam with that silly 9 9 9/9 0 9 sim city plan and he talked about shark moats on the Boarder. He also failed when he was grilled on a news program and didn't even understand the topic he was asked about.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/post/herman-cain-doesnt-know-what-hes-talking-about/2011/03/04/gIQAPYVlCM_blog.html

The sexual harassment was the last straw. Everybody running in that primary was on top at a point.

I stay clowning the ? out of him on his facebook page lol.. Everytime he say some slick ? about Obama I post a video of him being lost on the issue of Libya and knowing where Libya is lol.. Even though I know it's not really him on the profile it's still fun.. They delete my comments quick as ? though..
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    pralims wrote: »
    did romney really win the debate by that much or is it more about the white guy on tv going against the black guy on tv. some people cant get passed the color fact.

i hate the fact that a man trying to help can be outdone by a man with no plan but is more convincing. this country is so damn dumb.

yo @sion, how much houses cost in canada?

This has nothing to do with race. Republicans almost nominated Herman Cain, a FULL black man. Obama is half white.

I agree. If it wasn't for the neverending women who accused him of being touchy feely, he wouldv'e won the nomination. He had a big lead for the nomination at one point.
  • kingblaze84
    kingblaze84 Members Posts: 14,288 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Swiffness! wrote: »
    I saw most of the debate and I was deeply surprised by how tired Obama looked.
    FuriousOne wrote: »
    dude looked like he wanted to jump in the bed[/b].
    heyslick wrote: »
    President Obama looked totally exhausted.

Did ya'll hear about Turkey and Syria? Hell yeah this ? was tired lol.

I'm telling you man, Obama needs to take a break from campaigning for at least a couple of days. I know he doesn't feel safe about his slight lead in the polls but all this campaigning is clearly wearing him down now. The foreign policy debate is gona be ugly considering how hated America is around the world these days, so Obama needs to drink some caffeine, mix it up with some Red Bull and smash Michelle for so long long he'll force himself to sleep in.
  • TB.Boy
    TB.Boy Members Posts: 553 ✭✭✭
    I get it Romney was the better showman but was what he saying true though?
  • DR. JEK
    DR. JEK Members Posts: 5,331 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TB.Boy wrote: »
    Hell no, he is a politician right?

• TB.Boy
    DR. JEK wrote: »
    TB.Boy wrote: »
    Hell no, he is a politician right?

Correct somebody if im wrong but it seems like Romney says whatever his particular audience wants to hear.

this is a guy who had to be coached to be able to connect with the people he being elected to serve... come on now

Matter fact why do we take these debates serious these guys get time to prepare and rehearse there argument. Id rather it be spontaneous so we get the real them.. you know?
  • TB.Boy
    *correct me*

*edit*
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Werent both camps out prior to the debate and claiming that the opposition would win the debate?
    this is done to temper expectations pre-debate
    He was on top until the ex-colleagues made sexual harrassment allegations and destroyed his chances.
    the problem with this claim is that any candidate with THAT kind of baggage is a) never going to make it to the actual election and b) shouldn't. but really, Cain benefited from the same thing almost every other non-Romney candidate did (except the best one of all, Huntsman): they all got brief surges for not being Romney.
  • Shuffington
    Shuffington Members Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Romney on his Etch a sketch grind
  • d.green
    d.green Members Posts: 12,051 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Obama needs to be more aggressive.