Options
    Surfer would body Supes, Man.
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Supes can't touch surfer. He would lose his powers and get knocked the ? out quickly.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    I'll go with Supes
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Surfer stomps with ease. He's more durable, faster, has waay more powers, can absorb the energy i Supes and leave him powerless, and can even be physically stronger if he feels like it. Nothing Supes can do can hurt him
  • evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Surfer stomps with ease. He's more durable, faster, has waay more powers, can absorb the energy i Supes and leave him powerless, and can even be physically stronger if he feels like it. Nothing Supes can do can hurt him

Supes could hurt him. He would give surfer hell...wouldn't give him a guarantee victory at all but he would give him a fight.

Supes has never had his powers absorbed.

• Sour-Cream
    Options
    Yea, I'm going with surfer cause supes a ? .
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surfer easily.
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surfer easily. Supes gets bodied.
  • StoneColdMikey
    StoneColdMikey Members, Moderators Posts: 33,543 Regulator
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    Yea, I'm going with surfer cause supes a ? .

• A.J. Trillzynski
    A.J. Trillzynski Members Posts: 2,270 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Silver Surfer willfully agrees to be Galactus' ? so I'm going with Superman who bows to no one
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    My money would say that being powered by the Power Cosmic >>> being powered by the Earth's sun.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Silver Surfer willfully agrees to be Galactus' ? so I'm going with Superman who bows to no one

He did this to save his planet from being consumed by Galactus
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Supes could hurt him. He would give surfer hell...wouldn't give him a guarantee victory at all but he would give him a fight.

Parasite
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »

Parasite
    I was actually going to say besides parasite but Supes endured it and beat the ? out of him if in not mistaken right?
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Surfer via weakness exploitation. If Surfer decided to go the generic energy blast route, then this could be a lot more interesting.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options

And this matters why? Surfer can absorb solar energy from people's bodies. He has cosmic awareness aka knows his opponent's weakness. When he looks at Supes and sees a solar battery, he'll simply drain him and win.

If he decides not to, Supes still can't hurt him the same way Hulk can't. Surfer can tank Supernovas exploding on him without a scratch. Supes isn't stronger than a Supernova. And cosmic energy>>Supes durability by far.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options

And this matters why? Surfer can absorb solar energy from people's bodies. He has cosmic awareness aka knows his opponent's weakness. When he looks at Supes and sees a solar battery, he'll simply drain him and win.

If he decides not to, Supes still can't hurt him the same way Hulk can't. Surfer can tank Supernovas exploding on him without a scratch. Supes isn't stronger than a Supernova. And cosmic energy>>Supes durability by far.

It matters because you said surfer stomps.

Supes took all of hulks punches without flinching. He lifted 20quintillion pounds.

Runs faster than flash and he moved all the planets at once. Lol

He held a blackhole in his hands. He tanked a supernova.

He absorbs energy and gets stronger. This is crazy. Supes is the ? . Why is Surfer so untouchable to most? He is great but to say he stomps Supes who has incarnations that can stop time and absorb energy is baffling.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    Cause supes is a ? , that's why.
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surfer Turns Into Kryptonite Stomps Supes
    Surfer Creates Red Sun Energy Stomps Supes
    Surfer Moves FTL Stomps Supes
    Surfer Goes Intangible Stomps Supes
    Surfer Absorbs Supes Yellow Sun Energy Bodies Clark
    Surfer Uses Cosmic Awareness To Anticipate All Of Clark Moves Stomps Kal El
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Surfer never goes intangible never created sun energy and never uses cosmic awareness to predict attacks...rarely....supes could stop turn time back to when surfer was still Norrin. Supes stomps
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    Lol...but surfer would win just not in a stomp
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Surfer never goes intangible never created sun energy and never uses cosmic awareness to predict attacks...rarely....supes could stop turn time back to when surfer was still Norrin. Supes stomps

Silver Age Supes Maybe But Not Current Superman Pre-Flashpoint/New 52...What The ? You Been Reading?
    And Surfer Has The Abilities To Do Those Things...Energy Manipulation Cosmic Awareness Telepathy Create Blackholes Etc

• DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Options

The Surfer has limited time travel capabilities. He technically can be powered by the same energy source that Supes is powered by. He also has some transmutation capabilities. He can do damn near all that Supes can and more.

Sorry, but the Surfer takes this one 9/10, if written correctly and going strictly offa these characters' power sets.