Comments

• dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    nothing to see here ppl keep it moving
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • UPTOWN
    UPTOWN Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 13,009 Regulator
    My client Mr. Johnathan Antonio Green would like to request a day in court as we may proceed with a hearing regarding the charges levied against him by allhiphop.com.

My client would like the opportunity to prove his innocence beyond a reasonable doubt in front of a judge of the illcommunity's choosing. Preferably, @thatdamnjay.
    This case will be heard immediately after ether I am

***Bangs gavel***
  • _Jay_
    _Jay_ Members, Administrators Posts: 3,689 My Name Is My Name.
    If y'all don't keep my damn name outta this thread...
  • UPTOWN
    order in the court!!!!
    Jason-Clair-courtroom-fight1.jpg
    order in the got.damn. court. my niggz!!

? !!!

the next time this ? gets outta hand, jamel i want you to shoot ether i am ... in the head!!! he's the reason why we in here and ? in the first got damn place!!

• UPTOWN
    edited October 2012
    anyway .... let the record show that

? -I_Am_Ether has had

4 warnings before ban

atleast two ban evasion accounts
    ? debris
    ? us

wait ... he was overkill too

Username ? -I_Am_Ether Email over_kill37@yahoo

one of his main charges is trolling

411 Wack 100 Feelings 213 Nosign

584 Cosign 410 Ether 347 GOAT

1.2K LOL 42 Spam 72 Abuse 505 Troll

trolling is his 3rd highest reaction points
  • UPTOWN
    20101112_shinminah_1.jpg

this court will now take a recess

officer in need of assistance

jzzzeahhhhh
  • _Menace_
    _Menace_ Members, Writer Posts: 26,613 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My client Mr. Johnathan Antonio Green would like to request a day in court as we may proceed with a hearing regarding the charges levied against him by allhiphop.com.

My client would like the opportunity to prove his innocence beyond a reasonable doubt in front of a judge of the illcommunity's choosing. Preferably, @thatdamnjay.

I CANT BREATHE

tumblr_mb8ps5LId21rvis73o1_500.gif
  • DMTxTHC
    DMTxTHC Members Posts: 14,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the glove doesn't fit, you must acquit..
  • 5 Grand
    5 Grand Members Posts: 12,869 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2014
    I have a problem with a moderator named fortyacres&amule.

I made a thread called "How Many People On The IC Have Been To 125th St (Harlem). The link is below. It was a simple thread about the history of mixtapes. I was wondering who, if anybody has ever been to 125th st to cop mixtapes and I even posted a few legendary mixtapes from the mid-90s. For some reason, a moderator named fortyacres&amule made a comment;

"You are a ? if you've never been to harlem" - fortyacres&amule

So I replied, "That's a dumb thing to say. Especially for a moderator.

I tried to flag you but it wouldn't let me. Allhiphop.com should let people flag a moderator's post." - 5 Grand

fortyacres&amule responded,

"? eat ?

I could ban you if I wanted to "

Here's the link to the thread in question;

http://community.allhiphop.com/discussion/513179/how-many-people-on-the-ic-have-been-to-125th-st-harlem/p1

Now here's my problem. First of all, what is a "? "? It seems like a disrespectful, insult for a black person. I don't come to this messageboard to be insulted. It's not that I have thin skin but ad hominem attacks are unnecessary and pointless.

Second of all, how does that make you a "? " if you're Black and have never been to 125th st? There's a lot of places in America and all over the world that I've never been and won't ever likely get to. Perhaps fortyacres&amule could make a list of places that black people have to go to. Do you see how ridiculous of a statement that is?

Third of all, why would he ban me? Why would he threaten to ban me? What exactly did I say that would warrant being banned?

Honestly, somebody needs to clean the IC up. It ruins the community when people who don't have anything intelligent to add on to a conversation and start throwing insults for no reason. Some of us enjoy writing and reading to what others have to add on. fortyacres&amule may have more posts than me but judging from his post, he doesn't bring anything to the table but ignorance. Somebody needs to ban him.

• OmegaConflict
    OmegaConflict Members Posts: 39,030 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a ? idea this was
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
    What a ? idea this was

Look who made the thread.
  • A Ghost
    A Ghost Members Posts: 368
    unlock any and all Dr Funky accounts please, Im a legend here and I demand some respect