41%
dalyricalbanditjoseph sununspoken_respectDarkRaidenAmotekun 5 votes

Comments

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    deathstroke
    He's kind of like Black Panther with everything on steroids. I've watched many a episode of him owning the Titans by himself.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black panther
    I'm going with black panther because well, that ? 's black.
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    black panther
    T'challa
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    deathstroke
    deathstroke with his 90% of his brain processing ability
  • joseph sun
    joseph sun Members Posts: 6,764 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deathstroke
    nobody else knows who would win?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    deathstroke
    Deathstroke babied Batman without breaki a sweat. That ? actually managed to shoot a flash.

BP my ? but none of his abilities are on par with Deathstroke da Terminator Gawd
  • jaxn
    Options
    black panther
    Amotekun wrote: »
    Deathstroke babied Batman without breaki a sweat. That ? actually managed to shoot a flash.

BP my ? but none of his abilities are on par with Deathstroke da Terminator Gawd
    this is untrue. BP and Deathstroke are roughly the same physically. What Slade did with the Flash involved prep correct? Didn't he just trip him up?
  • Amotekun
    Options
    deathstroke
    Nah man he shot kid flash in the knee. It was either kid flash or impulse.

yea Im not sayin that they aren't the same physically, but BP's powerset does not give him the mythical 90% control over his mind's potential.

BP has ingested herbs that augment his physical abilities he is intellectually on par with Starks, and his suit made of vibranium absorbs a lot of damage and he has claws made of vibranium and knives.

There aren't too many people that can h2h beat deathstroke. I think you got to be on superior mutnat or meta level to beat him.

e;g telekinesis, elemental powers, superhuman prowess.

I dont even give Capt America a chance againt DS and BP beat the brakes off Cap.

I got the comic book where DS workin for Darkseid ran through the whole Xmen squad ? was terrible.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    deathstroke
    wolverine-vs-dare-devil-vs-deathstroke-no-prep-15255.jpg

Theres also when he got paid to protect Dr. Light after he ? elongated man's wife. He had to take on the JLA and he was given those ? the flux. They finally had to say ? powers and just ? rushed him.

I'll look for the scan and add it later.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    deathstroke
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Black Panther kills him fairly easy.....faster,stronger and smarter (BP is on the of the smartest people in Marvel)

You must be unfamiliar with Deathstroke.

Aint nuffin easy about killin a ? with at base a healing factor while BP has none. IJS
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    deathstroke
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Black Panther kills him fairly easy.....faster,stronger and smarter (BP is on the of the smartest people in Marvel)

You must be unfamiliar with Deathstroke.

Aint nuffin easy about killin a ? with at base a healing factor while BP has none. IJS

they dont hear u tho
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It was kid flash he shot in the knee (after getting owned).

Frankly, this an even matchup I don't know who wins.
  • jaxn
    Options
    black panther
    Nah man he shot kid flash in the knee. It was either kid flash or impulse.
    wasn't prep involved in this feat?
    yea Im not sayin that they aren't the same physically, but BP's powerset does not give him the mythical 90% control over his mind's potential.
    BP is on par with Reed Richards in intelligence
    BP has ingested herbs that augment his physical abilities he is intellectually on par with Starks, and his suit made of vibranium absorbs a lot of damage and he has claws made of vibranium and knives.

There aren't too many people that can h2h beat deathstroke. I think you got to be on superior mutnat or meta level to beat him.
    if this were the case then Batman wouldn't have a chance. Slade is good but I wouldn't rank his hth skills as A list.
    e;g telekinesis, elemental powers, superhuman prowess.

I dont even give Capt America a chance againt DS and BP beat the brakes off Cap.
    well Cap beats Slade for a majority. he's stronger and a better fighter and BP wouldn't beat the brakes off Cap either..that's about as even a split as you'll see

I got the comic book where DS workin for Darkseid ran through the whole Xmen squad ? was terrible.

non canon
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    deathstroke
    Captain America is not stronger than Deathstroke. Deathstroke is 2 tons at least, Cap is only 1300 lbs. Deathstroke is also faster, has a healing factor, is smarter, and fights better. Cap stands no chance, Slade takes it 10/10.

As for BP, Slade is once again faster and stronger and can heal. Tactics is a toss up as are fighting skills. Slade still likely wins due to his rep sheet of taking on Justice League and Teen Titan teams with ease.
  • jaxn
    Options
    black panther
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Captain America is not stronger than Deathstroke. Deathstroke is 2 tons at least, Cap is only 1300 lbs. Deathstroke is also faster, has a healing factor, is smarter, and fights better. Cap stands no chance, Slade takes it 10/10.
    Slade is not stronger, nor faster than Captain America. I'm not sure where you're even getting your numbers from. He's definitely not a better fighter. The only thing you can say Slade has over Cap is his healing factor. The idea that Slade beats Cap 10/10 is laughable.
    As for BP, Slade is once again faster and stronger and can heal. Tactics is a toss up as are fighting skills. Slade still likely wins due to his rep sheet of taking on Justice League and Teen Titan teams with ease.
    Slade takes on those teams due to prep. that's not something BP can't do..and again, he's not faster than T'challa, if he's stronger that's arguable. BP is also a better fighter
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    deathstroke
    Slade was fast enough that Superman couldn't keep up with him. He's faster than T'challa.
  • jaxn
    Options
    black panther
    oh word? Slade is faster than Superman huh...now how does that sound?
  • smittysmith
    smittysmith Members Posts: 8,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Slade was fast enough that Superman couldn't keep up with him. He's faster than T'challa.

Hmmmmmm....PIS???
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Slight edge to Deathstroke who isn't greater than Cap in any regard going by feats.