so is it safe to say Goku/Vegeta on supersaiyan 4 would get there ass whooped by Thanos?

Sour-Cream
Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in Quite Comical
Explain

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They still cannot breath in space....

Thanos stamina and durability>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>saiyan.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vegeta can breathe in space b.
    ? trained on a meteorite or some ? .
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    SSJ4 struggled to/couldn't lift up a building. They get stomped into oblivion.
  • Sour-Cream
    I don't know about that, maybe SSJ2 or 3 was weak but SSJ4 Gojeta is just a beast. They can breathe in space or any other planet too. Instant transmission, super strength and a kamahameha that could blow up planets is just crazy.
  • Sour-Cream
    Plus can Thanos throw a million punches per second?
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »

Filler my ? , filler.

• unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    With the gauntlet anyone would lose to Thanos. That's just raw destructive power. Goku or Vegeta at Super Saiyan 4 would whoop normal Thanos's ass.

No normal characters are ? with Super Saiyans at level 4. It would take some cosmic entity or help from some crazy weapon.

How many characters can we think of that can EASILY destroy planets like Frieza? Goku beat his ass at Super Saiyan 1.

Plus, I don't see Thanos fighting like them either.

• Amotekun
    The display of SSJ powers are too inconsistent to even make a fair judgement on. One minute they are ? ? up blowin up worlds next minute they are bleedin from gettin thrown through a mountain and breakin a sweat tryin to press a building.

Thanos regularly without the help of the Gauntlet was a pain to Adam Warlock Silver Surfer and tons of cosmic deities.

Thanos always has tech on him, and you never know if you fightin the real Thanos or not.

SSJ4 Goku gets squashed, just off the pure intelligence of Thanos. Vegeta is more intelligent than Goku but his pride will be used against him.

• Sour-Cream
    But can Thanos throw a million punches per second is what I'm saying. If this ? can spar with Goku/Vegeta in mid air and throw punches then yes Thanos can whoop they ass.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It gets to a certain point where fights can't even be seen in DB. ? is just too fast.

I don't think intelligence will help because just about everyone is smarter then Goku and he still owned them.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? this is Thanos we're talking about my ? ? THANOS curbstomps the entire DB universe
  • Amotekun
    ? this is Thanos we're talking about my ? ? THANOS curbstomps the entire DB universe

This in in actuality Thanos is not a H2H person. ? sets ? traps and robot armies on ya ass alongside a goon squad.

Watch thanos send a goons squad after Goku and Vegeta sacrificial lambs just so he can gather intel on those ? then devise a plan 20 moves ahead.

Thanos will be like ahh ok these ? have some strength but unlike all the other cosmic ? Ive gone up against they have finite stamina. I got just the thing. Two ? ass ? gonna try to run up on me. ME! Dont they know who the ? I am. Mad Titan in this ? .
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Amotekun wrote: »

This in in actuality Thanos is not a H2H person. ? sets ? traps and robot armies on ya ass alongside a goon squad.

Watch thanos send a goons squad after Goku and Vegeta sacrificial lambs just so he can gather intel on those ? then devise a plan 20 moves ahead.

Thanos will be like ahh ok these ? have some strength but unlike all the other cosmic ? Ive gone up against they have finite stamina. I got just the thing. Two ? ass ? gonna try to run up on me. ME! Dont they know who the ? I am. Mad Titan in this ? .

Right...this ? Thanos regularly goes to war with the ? that make up the very fabric of space-time...yet you want me to believe that two ? in lace front wigs can ? with him?
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rofl @ lace front wigs!
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun wrote: »

Right...this ? Thanos regularly goes to war with the ? that make up the very fabric of space-time...yet you want me to believe that two ? in lace front wigs can ? with him?

? DEAD
  • Melanin_Enriched
    ohhhla wrote: »

Filler my ? , filler.

How is it filler? It was a cut scene of him training in space before destroyed android 19.
    Then you could go back to the beginning of dbz and you'll see vegeta and nappa blowing up planet while in space.
    Saiyans can breath in space, word to bardock getting annihilated in space by frieza.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    edited October 2012
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    SSJ4 struggled to/couldn't lift up a building. They get stomped into oblivion.

Gt had ? writers. Frieze could pick up a mountain the size of the same town with his mind while not at full strength on namek that has more gravity.
  • BoldChild
    BoldChild Members Posts: 11,415 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Since comic book characters tend to have multiple authors, and stories that go on and on and on, it only takes one canon artist to overpower them. For the most part, manga characters only have one author, for the most part. DB is one of the few exceptions due to GT, and GT sucked.

So nah, for the most part manga characters would always lose to comic book superheros, since at one point, one of the the authors probably made the character overpowered. Except for Dark Schneider, there are very few people who can ? with that ? .

DS Powers, so overpowered.

Dispel Bound

Has an uncountable amount of shields which can each tank a nuclear blast. If the attack is greater, the first shield will be destroyed, however, it will take all of the damage. In other words, you can only destroy one shield at a time. The shields protection is not limited to physical attacks. It protects against magic, mind, and reality attacks. These shields also regenerate faster then the speed of light. The specifications of the shield can change at will. The only thing Dispel Bound can't do, is protect someone other than himself.

Regeneration:Can instantly regenerate as long as his Eternal Atoms exist. To reach that, you must first go through his Dispel Bound. Even if you manage to go through his shields and ? him. As long as even a single eternal atom exist, he can will himself back into existence

Creation

DS recreates Amrael, Uriel's sister merely from memory. This power has been described as the closest thing to ? by Raphael since DS basically has mastered the concept of creation of even high-level complex beings such as Angels. Amrael is potentially of Virtutes or even Seraphim class, meaning even at minimum she is stronger than the Riders of Havoc.
    Force Powers:Due to Schneider's training with Palatine he now aware of the existence of the force and is able to channel it in to various attacks, his trade mark being the Force Lightning which has enough power behind it if condensed to Rival the Death Star's Main Canon

(Plus he is a reality buster, Meaning he can destroy entire dimensions and the very existence of living beings, freaking ridiculous)
  • DrMindbender122
    DrMindbender122 Members Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭✭
    Sour wrote: »
    I don't know about that, maybe SSJ2 or 3 was weak but SSJ4 Gojeta is just a beast. They can breathe in spaceor any other planet too. Instant transmission, super strength and a kamahameha that could blow up planets is just crazy.

If the bolded were true, why was that ? Goku shook when Frieza told him that after Namek blew up, he'd survive and Goku wouldn't cuz he wasn't able to breathe in space?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Sour wrote: »
    I don't know about that, maybe SSJ2 or 3 was weak but SSJ4 Gojeta is just a beast. They can breathe in spaceor any other planet too. Instant transmission, super strength and a kamahameha that could blow up planets is just crazy.

If the bolded were true, why was that ? Goku shook when Frieza told him that after Namek blew up, he'd survive and Goku wouldn't cuz he wasn't able to breathe in space?

Goku never attempted to breath in space before so he probably assume he couldnt. There's also the whole planet blowing up while you're on it become a factor.
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Thanos was fighting a guy who can destroy planets with just one punch and was tanking them ? like they was little flies. Goku nor Vegeta have the physical strength to bust planets with their fists. Highest DBZ/GT goes is planet Buster, and Planet Buster is nothing to Thanos.
  • NothingButTheTruth
    NothingButTheTruth Members Posts: 10,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Thanos (without the gauntlet) offed Surfer in a few punches and brought him back to life just because he could.
  • ohhhla
    ohhhla Members Posts: 10,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ohhhla wrote: »

Filler my ? , filler.

How is it filler? It was a cut scene of him training in space before destroyed android 19.
    Then you could go back to the beginning of dbz and you'll see vegeta and nappa blowing up planet while in space.
    Saiyans can breath in space, word to bardock getting annihilated in space by frieza.

You know nothing of DB.

• Melanin_Enriched
    Bruh, a ? above posted two vids of saiyans in space. If you ain't gonna counter that ? with proof you need to stop ? around.