so is it safe to say Goku/Vegeta on supersaiyan 4 would get there ass whooped by Thanos?

Options

Comments

• Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *ahem*

then why was Goku sweatin when frieze deathballed namek?

Goku: You'll ? us both
    Frieza: Nah ? I can breath in space, yo monkey ass can't
    Goku: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu-

I;m not postin the clip because we all know what the ? Im talkin about.

As far as Vegeta, Nappa and other Saiyans in space. I chalk that up to more inconsistency on the writing behalf.
    In the world on major inconsistencies I'm going to go with the latest portrayal which is Frieza saga.

Or are we gonna say Frieza was trollin GOku?
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Amotekun wrote: »
    *ahem*

As far as Vegeta, Nappa and other Saiyans in space. I chalk that up to more inconsistency on the writing behalf.
    In the world on major inconsistencies I'm going to go with the latest portrayal which is Frieza saga.

If only that was the really transcript...? owould be GOAT...hell knowing the actual Japanese version it might be lol

I think its inconsistency in all honesty...simply based off the fact that the entire DB series is inconsistant...one min youll have a ? that charges up energy shaking the multiple planets and galaxies the next min the ? cant punch through a wall...

DB is poorly written but entertaining...you got ? with the ability to teleport rarely teleporting ? out chea taking the scenic route with his family is being killed...? that can move FTL yet on earth being late for class

its just script inconsistency IMO
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    Options
    If only that was the really transcript...? owould be GOAT...hell knowing the actual Japanese version it might be lol

I think its inconsistency in all honesty...simply based off the fact that the entire DB series is inconsistant...one min youll have a ? that charges up energy shaking the multiple planets and galaxies the next min the ? cant punch through a wall...

DB is poorly written but entertaining...you got ? with the ability to teleport rarely teleporting ? out chea taking the scenic route with his family is being killed...? that can move FTL yet on earth being late for class

its just script inconsistency IMO

It is called PIS/CIS or plot induced stupidity or character induced stupidity
  • Maximus Rex
    Maximus Rex Members Posts: 6,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Batman could beat all three with four and half months prep time.
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The Batman could beat all three with four and half months prep time.

? outta here b. Give that ? 10 years and he'd still get beat to death in .000000000000000000000000001 seconds.
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    *ahem*

As I said before, because he didn't know. Like how goku didn't know that after near death battles his power skyrockets after he recovers due to his saiyan blood.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    u seen how Vegeta ran when Broly came through thats him when he see the OG Thanos
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    *ahem*

As I said before, because he didn't know. Like how goku didn't know that after near death battles his power skyrockets after he recovers due to his saiyan blood.

Yea ok so Goku didnt know....

but why would Frieza employ that tactic when he was supposedly there to witness saiyans breathing in space in Bardock's story
  • nujerz84
    nujerz84 Members Posts: 15,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Just of the strenght... Goku/Vegeta belong to the worst anime ever created. they lose in my eyes of that alone.
  • Doctopian
    Doctopian Members Posts: 305 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Saiyans need to breath. This was shown in Goku's battle with Frieza when Frieza almost drowned him.
  • Amotekun
    Options
    Doctopian wrote: »
    Saiyans need to breath. This was shown in Goku's battle with Frieza when Frieza almost drowned him.

RT Goku shoulda drowned Frieza had him under for like ten minutes practicing crane stance on his dome.
  • unspoken_respect
    unspoken_respect Members Posts: 9,821 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Brolly destroys a galaxy. His power level estimated to be between SSJ1-SSJ2. Thats power. Thats just off his power alone. We are talking SSJ 4 Goku/Vageta here. Thanos don't want it.

Thanos isn't winning without the golden glove.

http://youtu.be/9DlXamubEc4
  • jaxn
    jaxn Members Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Thanos almost beat Galactus nothing else to say.

when?
  • jaxn
    Options
    ? this is Thanos we're talking about my ? ? THANOS curbstomps the entire DB universe

incorrect. Goku and Vegeta would body Thanos. They simply operate on a higher level than your conventional comic book types
  • jaxn
    Options
    Sour wrote: »
    I don't know about that, maybe SSJ2 or 3 was weak but SSJ4 Gojeta is just a beast. They can breathe in spaceor any other planet too. Instant transmission, super strength and a kamahameha that could blow up planets is just crazy.

If the bolded were true, why was that ? Goku shook when Frieza told him that after Namek blew up, he'd survive and Goku wouldn't cuz he wasn't able to breathe in space?
    we've been over this before..at that point in time Goku didn't know what he was capable of..He just reached a new level of power that was unheard of..
  • jaxn
    edited October 2012
    Options
    DarkRaiden wrote: »
    Thanos was fighting a guy who can destroy planets with just one punch and was tanking them ? like they was little flies. Goku nor Vegeta have the physical strength to bust planets with their fists. Highest DBZ/GT goes is planet Buster, and Planet Buster is nothing to Thanos.

These guys were capable of destroying planets before going super saiyan
  • jaxn
    Options
    *ahem*

yes we can say that Frieza was trollin him..Frieza had no clue at the power Goku held at that time. His comments are meaningless
  • jaxn
    Options
    jaxn wrote: »
    *ahem*

its more like Frieza had no clue about the power Goku held at that time. There have been a few instances showing saiyans breathing in space. Bardock and several saiyans facing off against Freiza comes to mind. There are a few things Goku didn't know he was capable of at first but he eventually learned over time..like the ability to fly

• DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanos was fighting a guy who can destroy planets with just one punch and was tanking them ? like they was little flies. Goku nor Vegeta have the physical strength to bust planets with their fists. Highest DBZ/GT goes is planet Buster, and Planet Buster is nothing to Thanos.

Not physically. Physically, Goku caps at 40 tons base. That's not even Thing level.

And Broly didn't destroy a galaxy. He went planet to planet and eventually left it ravaged. The entire Broly movie takes place in said Galaxy that is supposed to be destroyed. The highest anyone in DBZ got was planet busting, no matter how early they got there, their powers didn't scale well.

Vegeta at 18,000 claims to be planet buster
    Frieza at 120,000,000 still just a planet buster via core busting
    Cell at unknown PL, but around SSJ2, claims Solar System busting but only proves planet busting
    Kid Buu at much higher, still just a planet buster.

Plus no one ever exhibits light speed movement or reactions, which Thanos has by being able to beat Silver Surfer to death aka tagging a being far above light speed.

Also Saiyans can't breath in space cause it was stated they couldn't and never proven otherwise.
  • SocialAssassinRati
    SocialAssassinRati Members Posts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? really out chea tryna tell me that the 2 ? in lace front wigs can beat a ? that destroyed all of existence? *insert shaq face pic*
  • Amotekun
    Options
    To be fair he destroyed the universe with augmented powers....

Still though, thanos is that ? . ? is a damn Titan, an Eternal. he's an augmented Eternal at that. A mutant variant with superior strength, intelligence and wielding power cosmic. He's not some random space ? .

• jaxn
    edited October 2012
    Options

Not physically. Physically, Goku caps at 40 tons base. That's not even Thing level.
    so your logic is that he caps off at 40 tons base even though he was effortlessly exercising with 40 tons of weight on him??? and that wasn't his strongest incarnation.
    And Broly didn't destroy a galaxy. He went planet to planet and eventually left it ravaged. The entire Broly movie takes place in said Galaxy that is supposed to be destroyed. The highest anyone in DBZ got was planet busting, no matter how early they got there, their powers didn't scale well.
    what about Buu?
    Vegeta at 18,000 claims to be planet buster
    Frieza at 120,000,000 still just a planet buster via core busting
    Cell at unknown PL, but around SSJ2, claims Solar System busting but only proves planet busting
    Kid Buu at much higher, still just a planet buster.
    Vegeta and others at that low level were planet busters though..so what does that say about them as their power increased? here's were the logic is faulty, at what point in the show did they fail to destroy something other than a planet? What purpose does it serve to destroy a galaxy or universe and still continue on with the show? So if Cell just came in a destroyed ever planet in the galaxy, then what? where does the story go?

Plus no one ever exhibits light speed movement or reactions, which Thanos has by being able to beat Silver Surfer to death aka tagging a being far above light speed.

first off, Thanos doesn't have anything close to that speed. Secondly, there was never a specific time frame given for their fights so there's no way you can come to that conclusion..what we do know that these guys were fighting using martial arts at such speeds that other super powered beings were unable to see them..as powerful as Trunks and Vegeta were in there ascended saiyan forms, they were unable to see Goku and Cell fight..

Also Saiyans can't breath in space cause it was stated they couldn't and never proven otherwise.

except for the times when saiyans were shown in space right?
  • PK_TK_187
    PK_TK_187 Members Posts: 2,240
    Options
    Thanos>>>>>
    Dude would ? anyone of them with a single punch or move
  • DarkRaiden
    DarkRaiden Members Posts: 1,423 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Goku at base was struggling with 40 tons, SSJ was when he did it easily. At most that's a 50x increase, SSJ2 is 2, and SSJ3 is 4x. But as we know, strength isn't linear with PL.

The point is that Vegeta at 18,000 is a planet buster, as is Buu. Buu wanted to destroy everything as did Cell. Neither did and only destroyed a planet. Thus until proven otherwise they are planet busters at best.

Thanos has hit Silver Surfer, Silver Surfer moves at light speed +, thus Thanos's reflexes are at least light speed timing.

Oh and Goku describes IT as light speed and everyone in DBZ is amazed at it and say it's the fastest technique, this implies they are not light speed. Also they have to prove light speed, and until then are slower than it.
  • jaxn
    Options
    Goku at base was struggling with 40 tons, SSJ was when he did it easily.
    so he exercises with 40 tons easily as you say, but then you go on to say he caps off at 40 tons????
    At most that's a 50x increase, SSJ2 is 2, and SSJ3 is 4x. But as we know, strength isn't linear with PL.
    actually we don't know that since it was never specified by AT. What we do know is that they get stronger with each power up
    The point is that Vegeta at 18,000 is a planet buster, as is Buu. Buu wanted to destroy everything as did Cell. Neither did and only destroyed a planet. Thus until proven otherwise they are planet busters at best.
    Buu was destroying galaxies when he fist came into being. so i'd say its pretty much proven. Buu was defeated before he could destroy everything and Cell never wanted to do that in the first place. He just wanted a good fight.
    Thanos has hit Silver Surfer, Silver Surfer moves at light speed +, thus Thanos's reflexes are at least light speed timing.
    the hell kind of logic is that? so because he was able to hit Surfer that mean he has ftl reflexes? I guess Thing has ftl reflexes too. Spiderman as well, hell, BP, the Hulk and Thor do to. So does the Rhino, since they were all able to hit the surfer.
    Oh and Goku describes IT as light speed and everyone in DBZ is amazed at it and say it's the fastest technique, this implies they are not light speed. Also they have to prove light speed, and until then are slower than it.

no, Goku described it as instant transmission, as in teleportation...that is all. It has nothing to do with speed, unless you think Goku is flying/running to different planets. I guess he's so fast he can run/fly to Kami's world too