What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

The Official IC Arcade NBA 2k13 Online League

Trollio Trollio TrollolololololololololPosts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Arcade
anybody down for this

could be a 14/29 game season
fantasy draft so no bs

thoughts?
The Hacker. Top Cat. Tex. Wishbone Jones. George Costanza.

Replies

• Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Inb4 fails
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,650 Regulator
    haha you beat me to it LOLOL

I'll sticky thread so folks know whats up.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you know 85% of posters are PS3 users/fanboys right? its only a handful of ppl that are active on XBL also....
    539975.png
    542713_280479768748802_349530048_n.jpg
  • Trollio Trollio Trollololololololololol Posts: 25,817 ✭✭✭✭✭
    fuck xbox

ps3 cuz

Almighty_Wone
  • ocelotocelot Posts: 10,019 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dwiggle2005

lets get it... and I havent forgot about you Sion... My backlog is long is fuck so once im done with Red Dead Redemption im going back to MVC3

and KOF13 is free so ill play you genicide
    1z56els.jpg
    i will set it up this week

call it ill com or somehing
  • Serious Juice MayneSerious Juice Mayne Sion Posts: 5,926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SMOOTHINGTON413

XBOX
  • SionSion Moderator, Legion of Trill, AHH Content Producer, AHH Editor Posts: 45,650 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    you know 85% of posters are PS3 users/fanboys right? its only a handful of ppl that are active on XBL also....

That's ok, it doesn't matter if you have 360 or PS3, the objective is to get people playing and just having fun. If homey @The Hacker is setting it up why not help him out ? You should join up fam.

ocelot wrote: »
    dwiggle2005

lets get it... and I havent forgot about you Sion... My backlog is long is fuck so once im done with Red Dead Redemption im going back to MVC3

and KOF13 is free so ill play you genicide

LOLOL it's all good fam, take your time. When your ready for MVC3 or KOF13 just let me know and we'll play for sure.
    IC Moderator and AHH Editor

http://community.allhiphop.com/categories/site-help

^^^ If you need anything go here

jono wrote: »
    This is the folly of the internet. Its become a bastion of misinformation, rumors, conspiracies and propaganda. A place where a person with no face or name can make accusations at any time with no verification or credentials and brainwash a small segment of people.
    T. Sanford wrote: »
    Message to the trills of the IC: May Legion Of Trill be your enemies downfall
  • BlackAX410BlackAX410 JEFF AXEL DA GREAT Posts: 35,416 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If u got 360 hmu BlackAXattack
    http://teamdar.bandcamp.com/

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

aite ill set up ths ps3 league this week
    while a xbox owner set it up for yall so everybody can play

no pc niggas
    I set it up
    League name is illcommunity
    Pw is 12345

I set draft date to Saturday
    If you,need a,league and have 360

League name : coventryhoops
    Password: 12345
  • Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    iGetsBizzy - 360
    Smoke Sumthin' Ya Bish
    iGetsBizzy - 360
    ima hit u up later i played a few heads on da IC already

^^^^^^^ U WANT AN ALBUM WITH MULTIPLE TOPICS THAT SOUNDS DIFFERENT THEN YOUR EVERYDAY MUSIC YOU HEAR ON THE RADIO. YOU WANT SOMEONE WITH A UNIQUE DELIVERY WHO HAS SUBSTANCE AS WELL. THE LINK ABOVE COOLIN IN AXELWORLD IS FOR U, START ON TRACK 1 AND JUST LET IT RIDE ALL OPINIONS AND FEEDBACK WELCOMED

If you,need a,league and have 360

League name : coventryhoops
    Password: 12345

Draft tonight. Sign up,now pick ya Jersey
  • Melanin_Enriched Melanin_Enriched Your favorite basketball-american gentleman Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody hook up dat 360 league doe.
    *Top 5 background poster*
    Started fucking with photoshop
    superstarcole.gif
    i have no idea how to set up or join a league so someone else on 360 can do dat shit lol

Its easy. just go to game modes ... Go down to association:online .... Then click join private association .... Then click league name and enter: conventryhoop and press start .... Then the league Info will Pop up then press start ..... Then enter the password:12345 .... Then BOOM pick ya team. Draft start at 9:15
    Draft 1030
  • smokelahomasmokelahoma Posts: 6,961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smokelahoma420

xbox360
    Coventryballers
    Password:12345
  • Cigarello SlimCigarello Slim Legalize Never Criticize Posts: 2,642 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I joined the league had to play Dirk in the first game that nigga does not miss, he hit the damn game winner on me smfh.
    Smoke Sumthin' Ya Bish
    Im having issues with this league shit. Ppl quit out,the league and when you quit out you cant rejoin ... So I made about 5 damn,leagues,.. Smfh. Tomorrow ill make another league so erbody in it. I need a head count first
  • P swayze166P swayze166 Posts: 1,978 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm in on Xbox gt- p swayze166
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we need to make an Ill community league for 360 .. not no country boy or some shit like that....
    539975.png
    542713_280479768748802_349530048_n.jpg