That Awkward Moment when....

Options
Kat
Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Powder Room
..somebody in your daily routine tries to holla at you.

So there is this guy on my bus that rides pretty much every day. The other day he spoke and said good morning and when he sat down I noticed he was writing something on a torn off piece of paper. Right then, I was like please don't let this dude be trying to give me his number, but he got off the bus without saying anything so I said to myself damn you're full of yourself and left it at that.

This morning I get off the bus and look over and he's standing right next to me. He speaks, I pull out my earbud, he says I'm very attractive (aw), asks if I have a bf (yes) and then says we should do lunch, and then hands me that sammmme torn off piece of paper from the other day!

Now my bus ride is going to be awkward cause I have no intention in calling him.

Hate that ? .

Share your awkward moments..

Comments

• caddo man
    caddo man Members Posts: 22,476 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ..somebody in your daily routine tries to holla at you.

So there is this guy on my bus that rides pretty much every day. The other day he spoke and said good morning and when he sat down I noticed he was writing something on a torn off piece of paper. Right then, I was like please don't let this dude be trying to give me his number, but he got off the bus without saying anything so I said to myself damn you're full of yourself and left it at that.

This morning I get off the bus and look over and he's standing right next to me. He speaks, I pull out my earbud, he says I'm very attractive (aw), asks if I have a bf (yes) and then says we should do lunch, and then hands me that sammmme torn off piece of paper from the other day!

Now my bus ride is going to be awkward cause I have no intention in calling him.

Hate that ? .

Share your awkward moments..

You should have killed it right there.

"Naw bruh I'm good!" You said you had a boyfriend. !BAM!
  • Kat
    Options
    Eh, you're right..but he caught me off guard so I just took the paper and kept it moving.

• _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Options
    When the ? brings it up, just tell him that you already told him u have a bf and you dont get down like that, he´ll most likely respect that and will keep it moving...
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    KATT, IF THAT ? SAY SOMETHING TO YOU AGAIN, CALL ME AT 404-489-1357.

I WILL HAVE MY TEXAS GOONS ON THAT BUS IN 10 MINS FLAT
  • Kat
    Options
    You shoulda reiterated you had a bf and declined but your inner hoe was happy someone addressed you/gave u attention and therefore u made this thread and will make several baseless hoe quotes as usual

Nah, but I will quote several baseless hoes..starting with you.

• Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    spoke on this in Loo's thread a coupe of years ago....

when that chick told me she had ? /AIDS but was on medication....

i mean i had every intention of smashing...i was already up to step 3 in my 5 step plan.....i was even considering shorty as a potential main for a while...her vibe was that damn chill.....but that ? killed everything....

i mean she was still cool.. but it was awkward a ? cuz obviously i wasn't trying to beat anymore....so i mean...i felt like a ? for it.. but there was no reason to hang out and chill with her anymore.....

and the thing is i see her around the way every now n then... she stops gives me a hug... ask how i been....always awkward...pretty ass chick...don't even look sick...but damn that ? awkward
  • Kat
    Options
    When the ? brings it up, just tell him that you already told him u have a bf and you dont get down like that, he´ll most likely respect that and will keep it moving...

He won't bring it up though, it'll just be that unspoken awkwardness.

He knows I have a bf though so oh well.
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »

i mean i had every intention of smashing...i was already up to step 3 in my 5 step plan.....i was even considering shorty as a potential main for a while...her vibe was that damn chill.....but that ? killed everything....

i mean she was still cool.. but it was awkward a ? cuz obviously i wasn't trying to beat anymore....so i mean...i felt like a ? for it.. but there was no reason to hang out and chill with her anymore.....

and the thing is i see her around the way every now n then... she stops gives me a hug... ask how i been....always awkward...pretty ass chick...don't even look sick...but damn that ? awkward
    DID YOU GO GET A CHECK UP? CAUSE IM SURE YALL EXCHANGED SLOB WHILE U WAS TRYIN TO HIT
  • Kat
    Options
    I'm sure she's used to that reaction @du, you should thank ? she's the type that's up front and honest about her status.

Man...
  • Dupac
    edited October 2012
    Options

DID YOU GO GET A CHECK UP? CAUSE IM SURE YALL EXCHANGED SLOB WHILE U WAS TRYIN TO HIT

nope i ain't kiss her... we used to just drive up there in the vlue city furniture warehouse and park in between the trucks and just smoke and drink......we never shared a bottle.. but we shared a few blunts......

i still got checked out....

but kat she was grimey, cuz she had a boyfriend.. who had beat raw, and she never told him.....

• Kat
    Options
    smhhhhh...that's extra foul.
  • Dupac
    Options
    she said something about her boyfriends mother had it and she was on medication... so he would understand that when you're medicated it's not really that bad...

they had only been together a few months... and she wasn't ready to tell him yet...

but i'm sitting there thinking

(okay... but here you are telling me.. and we've hung out only like what??2 or 3 times... not to mention.. i'm quite sure your man wouldn't be happy about you in some dark abandon parking lot in a car alone with some ? aorund your way smoking blunts n ? .....)

but i just left that one alone....shorty saved my life forreal.....

she had one of those really small petite bodies like kai... one of those "ima wear no bra and some itty bitty shorts" type chicks........ i was in hulk smash mode that night too.... I think that's when i went on my i stopped ? with round the way chicks....

well not foreal... but i did take a little break
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    You shoulda reiterated you had a bf and declined but your inner hoe was happy someone addressed you/gave u attention and therefore u made this thread and will make several baseless hoe quotes as usual

Alot of men do not know how to take NO for an answer...she told him she had a man and he still asked her to lunch.

Sometimes its just easier to take the number and throw it away than explain yourself over and over again ....
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    This morning I get off the bus and look over and he's standing right next to me. He speaks, I pull out my earbud, he says I'm very attractive (aw), asks if I have a bf (yes) and then says we should do lunch

the lunch n**** back again
  • Kat
    Options

Alot of men do not know how to take NO for an answer...she told him she had a man and he still asked her to lunch.

Sometimes its just easier to take the number and throw it away than explain yourself over and over again ....

Exactly..I was trying to cross the street before it turned red again.

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

nope i ain't kiss her... we used to just drive up there in the vlue city furniture warehouse and park in between the trucks and just smoke and drink......we never shared a bottle.. but we shared a few blunts......

i still got checked out....

but kat she was grimey, cuz she had a boyfriend.. who had beat raw, and she never told him.....
    Wow she scandalous

• Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

that's how i get when i just try something simple like asking a girl to go out. Especially when i do something pretty harmful like passing her my number. but if that doesn't get me anywhere, then i get pretty ? . I'm all thinking to myself like, "oh, the mannerly, civil approch didn't work well now you ? up b/c i'm about to be on some serious creepy stalker ? ." And part of me recognizes that smelling her hair or trying to rub the top of her hand or sending flowers to her parents house won't get me anywhere. But the problem is that i still manage to rationalize it in my mind to where i think its helping and somehow my odds are increasing. No matter how many rejections or restraining orders i have to deal with, I convince myself that she's still just playing hard to get. I do feel sorry for yall sometimes.
  • Dupac
    edited October 2012
    Options
  • Kat
    Options
    lol...it's going to be awkward.

I'm going to have to avoid eye contact and ? .

• lord_infamous
    lord_infamous Members Posts: 478 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If he keeps talking , let it slip that you have herpes. That should do the job.

But now that i think about it, that won't stop some thirsty dudes...
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    she said something about her boyfriends mother had it and she was on medication... so he would understand that when you're medicated it's not really that bad...

they had only been together a few months... and she wasn't ready to tell him yet...

but i'm sitting there thinking

(okay... but here you are telling me.. and we've hung out only like what??2 or 3 times... not to mention.. i'm quite sure your man wouldn't be happy about you in some dark abandon parking lot in a car alone with some ? aorund your way seEb]blunts[/b] n ? .....)

but i just left that one alone....shorty saved my life forreal.....

she had one of those really small petite bodies like kai... one of those "ima wear no bra and some itty bitty shorts" type chicks........ i was in hulk smash mode that night too.... I think that's when i went on my i stopped ? with round the way chicks....

well not foreal... but i did take a little break

Awe man the exchange in ?
  • Kat
    Options
    It's possible.
  • shit happens
    shit happens Members Posts: 10,739 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Id put on a hazmat suit and beat dat ? dine its sad because nowadays you can't tell when they got it

Sheesh I got da heebeegeebeez at the thought lemme bleach dine right quick

She seems cool but ? dat hoe
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    This happened to me in high school, I got rejected by a girl that I was friends with that I saw everyday and had many classes with. ? was awkward between us until graduation.