Xbox 360 dashboard update rolls out from today

2»

Comments

• kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @CJ .. i had it the first day they released it. .i didnt do too much prowling.. but that pic e2s put up is accurate.. it has this pins feature and ? .. but all i honestly cared about was the IE.... and it works ok.. but i cant watch WSHH on it.. they need to integrate flash into the app....
  • focus
    focus Members Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    kanggoodie wrote: »
    @CJ .. i had it the first day they released it. .i didnt do too much prowling.. but that pic e2s put up is accurate.. it has this pins feature and ? .. but all i honestly cared about was the IE.... and it works ok.. but i cant watch WSHH on it.. they need to integrate flash into the app....

Yea, Flash is missed, but its to be expected. If Flash is enabled then we would be able to play Flash based games. Wouldnt be a smart move. Other than that, the IE works better on 360 than it does on a PC IMO
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    @focus.. yea that makes since.. well then microsoft need to make like an app store.. i need the WSHH on my xbox mane! lmao
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smartglass will be out on Friday 10/26
  • sapo614
    sapo614 Members Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Plus, Xbox SmartGlass will also be available later this week when Windows 8 launches on October 26th. When the Xbox SmartGlass app launches on tablets, PCs and smartphones, it will include key foundational experiences for interacting with your Xbox 360, such as dashboard and app navigation and Internet Explorer control, like text input, scrolling and pinch and zoom. Additionally, you will get SmartGlass experiences with Xbox Video and Xbox Music starting this week. Xbox SmartGlass will be a free downloadable app that takes your Windows 8 tablets and PCs, Windows Phone 8, iOS and Android devices, and converts them into a smart second screen for the entertainment you are enjoying through your Xbox.I have gotten a few questions on what games and apps will support Xbox SmartGlass, so I wanted to share a few a list of some of the apps and games that will support Xbox SmartGlass in the coming months.

Games:
    Ascend
    Dance Central 3
    Forza Horizon
    Halo Waypoint
    Home Run Stars
    Karaoke
    Kinect Sesame Street
    TVPrima Games

Sports:
    ESPN
    NBA Game Time