What Would YOU Do, Ladies?

Options

Comments

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Sumthin needs to happen cuz he obviously ain't too interested in her. If he don't wanna get intimate with his lady he's prolly getting intimate with someone else
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    never say anyone has nothing to be depressed about...

people get depressed..

she needs to stop attacking her husband and assume a more submissive roll..

remember the puppy on his back...?????

your girl barking at homie right now...

cheating should never entire her mind regardless of how sexually frustrated she is....? 's borderline disgusting

It's not just about being sexually frustrated. It's about wanting that connection even without sex. The flirty banter, the touch of his hand, a quick kiss, a conversation about something other than money and kids...we're all human du. We need to feel wanted.

none of that's being denied.. but she's his wife.. her role is to be submissive to her husband....

as difficult and as frustration as it may be for her right now.. that's her job as a wife..

he has a ? load of things he needs to get together on his end as well as i've said.. but the only thing she needs to be doing right now is to continue to be worried about the dude she's married to.. not some ? who ? didn't work out with....
  • MsSouthern
    MsSouthern Members, Moderators Posts: 21,791 Regulator
    Options
    I'm not going to just assume he is cheating but he is definitely unhappy. Have they tried marriage counseling?

Also your friend needs to stay away from her ex....sounds like too much temptation. Plus its just flat out wrong...unless she is telling her husband about the lunch date.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    why doesn't she just tell him how she feels and after a certain amount of time has passed and there is still no improvement, she needs to explain what the consequences of his actions, or inaction, will be. Not in a confrontational way, but in a loving way. Women never seem to be completely up front about their feelings, they prefer to just drop hints or beat around the bush when it comes to important matters. or if they are honest, it only comes out when there is an argument and both people are emotional. that ? isn't healthy for anyone.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Imma need you to elaborate on your usage of submissive in this scenario.
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    her one and only concern in this scenario should be the mindset of her husband and how can she assist in helping him come to terms with whatever it is that's putting a strain on their relationship.....
  • bignorm
    bignorm Members Posts: 5,410 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Shut up Kat. You aint for submission in any scenario, unless its during sex.
    FOH. Thats why you struggle so much. lol.
  • Kat
    Options
    Norman now I know you ain't up in here with the cosigns..you might want to take notes ? !
  • bignorm
    Options
    Real talk tho, ummm as a man, we are taught that, if we aint ? our women,
    some "lunch ? " will. Dude is obviously depressed. I mean, there is a whole
    genre of music about this ? . And ya girl already ? her ex b.
    smh at her ex inviting her over with the Joe cd playin
    Listen to the crowd on this ? singing the words. That girl already stepped out lol
  • Kat
    Options
    bignorm wrote: »
    bignorm wrote: »

Shut up Kat. You aint for submission in any scenario, unless its during sex.
    FOH. Thats why you struggle so much. lol.

I was honestly asking for an explanation as to what he meant.

Now you need to fall the ? back talking to me about anything relationship related.

Got that ? log in your own eye worried about me.
  • bignorm
    Options
    Norman now I know you ain't up in here with the cosigns..you might want to take notes ? !

He was making some good ass points. I mean, sometimes yall gotta understand,
    that its a MYTH that all men are ALWAYS focussed on sex. It is a big indicator tho.
    If we aint willing to smash, then the woman needs to be on some serious detective ? .

Its time to Care, not to wander.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    There are only so many reasons why it could be, we've all named them. You or she, which ever one of you has this issue need to start narrowing the ? down. I'm betting ? .
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Maybe the husband recently invested in a fleshlight and then discovered that his wife's ? just cant compare to good ole american made elastomeric gel.
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haul Judos wrote: »
    her husband might be cheating, or just might be going through some ? mentally...

women don't realize how much stress can impact a man's sex drive....

i mean the thing is she has a problem with her husband and as a wife it's her job to do everything she can to fix and work on that problem... i know she feels like she did a lot.. but if the problem is still there...and he isn't opened up yet.. then it's safe to say hse hasn't done EVERYTHING....

the absolute best way to compleltey ? up fixing ? though would be to ? the ex...? even visiting the ex prolly ? up alot with them....

cuz if for any reason he's not cheating.....and is really wrestling with some stress ? that's keeping him from being intimate...knowing his wife was chilling with a lunch ? might be enough fuel to spark a huge breakdown....

Main reason why communication is KEY in a relationship. He sounds like he isn't telling her anything leading her to draw conclusions. Its your wife you should be able to talk about any and everything.
  • Kat
    Options
    Lol @BA

If it were me I have no problem saying it's me..now if you're all out of clever quips you may be excused.
  • BiblicalAtheist
    BiblicalAtheist Members Posts: 15,668 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    75% of that post was seriousness thank you.
  • Kat
    Options
    Matt made a good point as did twinz, so maybe I'll suggest she keep pressing him for his honest feelings.

You can't force someone to open up though.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du..this dude has no reason to be depressed.

He has a job working downtown making WELL over 100K a year, they have a beautiful brand new home in a nice part of town, his truck is paid off, her car is paid off...they're living comfortably.

@MzGrahamBitches

How's your friend's head game...and does she look differently now than she did when they first got married?

Any weight gain?

• BabyBugatti
    BabyBugatti Members Posts: 9,173 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    WOAT situation. Tell her not to cheat. Maybe he ? .
  • Kat
    Options
    She has gained some weight but nothing crazy in comparison to how she looked when they were married.

She has a hang up about sucking ? but he doesn't eat the ? so it's a fair trade..I guess.

I couldn't imagine not sucking my man's ? but hey..
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options

She has a hang up about sucking ?

That's the problem right there.

She wants sex, but won't even give the man any head.

If dude's making over $100K/year and she's not working, then that's the least she can do.
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Yea maybe dude is mad stressed about something...never kno' what's goin' on in someone's head...even ? appears rosey on the outset...

IF he's makin' 100K a year...doesn't matter what he looks like, or what his personality is like...He can get some ? ...

Maybe he was online and developed a weird fetish that he's embarrassed about...

If I were in her shoes (nh) I'd just wait it out...
  • MARIO_DRO
    MARIO_DRO Members Posts: 14,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    STRESSED OR NOT, SEX AND OR HEAD AND RELIEVE YOU OF YOUR TROUBLES FOR A MOMENT.. MY GOODNESS
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sounds like your friend's sex game is wack as ?

or the husband is going thru a real issue

a lot of times when marriages end up in this scenario...........poor sexual intimacy is just a symptom of an even larger problem

another issue with giving a friend relationship advice: you only get one side of the story, so it's easy to give out bad advice

let ol girl be a grown up and make her own decision on whether she wants to bust it open with her ex (again :( )
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    friends rarely tell their friends the whole story... ijs...