What Would YOU Do, Ladies?

Options
124»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    I find it amusing and absolutely ridiculous the amount of females who assume a man is ? simply because they don't care to sex them. Laughable. Get over yourself my gosh!! Lol.

A quick note before I head to bed, while the reasoning could be one of many, in reality it could have not a thing to do with her or any other individual for that matter and everything to do with him, him alone, in his own self. The problem is when people become too personal. Yes, it affects her sure, but she need not take it personally. Only then can one be able to communicate in a way which creates a particular space of remaining open and understanding. This allows effective communication to be.

• ReppinTime
    ReppinTime Members Posts: 4,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    If I hate a woman enough my meat wont work for her. Has she considered he hates her?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    kai_valya wrote: »
    your friend is wrong for texting and meeting up with her ex. no one wants to leave because of some so trivial as sex, but it's no longer trivial when one partner refuses to meet or even acknowledge the other's need(s). that's when it gets to a breaking point.

they really sound like they are in need of some counselling, but they both have to want to go. if not, divorce is the only option. but her even putting a toe in the cheating or attempting to cheat waters is gonna bring nothing but trouble.

Hmmmmmm, interesting. Girl I love you but the highlighted is exactly what is wrong with folks marrying in these times. Too fast with their selfish and careless reactions and ways of going about handling personal matters. Divorce is Not at all the only option, that's just silly. Really it should be something of the last resort IF anything.
  • ReppinTime
    Options
    Soulmate you got a man yet?
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    .Empress. wrote: »
    I find it amusing and absolutely ridiculous the amount of females who assume a man is ? simply because they don't care to sex them. Laughable. Get over yourself my gosh!! Lol.

Some women really get mad when you don't want to have sex with them. Like it reallllllly bothers them. Why do women take it so harshly when men turn down sex? I've always assumed it's because men are supposed to want to ? them or something but I'm not sure if that's the case.

Mostly it has to do with them taking it personally. It becomes a matter of "me me me" instead of "him." Many wont ask "What is wrong with him?" but automatically ask the question "what is wrong with me?" Instead of considering his position and state of existence they make it about them. See, many feel the world revolves around them so naturally the first reaction is to assume it has everything to do with them.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    ReppinTime wrote: »

I have a soulmate :)

• [Deleted User]
    Options

Some women really get mad when you don't want to have sex with them. Like it reallllllly bothers them. Why do women take it so harshly when men turn down sex? I've always assumed it's because men are supposed to want to ? them or something but I'm not sure if that's the case.

Mostly it has to do with them taking it personally. It becomes a matter of "me me me" instead of "him." Many wont ask "What is wrong with him?" but automatically ask the question "what is wrong with me?" Instead of considering his position and state of existence they make it about them. See, many feel the world revolves around them so naturally the first reaction is to assume it has everything to do with them.

Yeah...I think most women feel like the offering of sex is the one thing they know the man will always want from them so when he stops wanting it, even if for a brief period of time, they don't know how to cope with it.

Idk I feel like if a lack of sex brings up thoughts of leaving a person then there were obviously problems before the sex stopped.

I agree. If people don't have enough discipline to just remain and exist in togetherness without having sex and they cannot be present and enjoy each others company and simply just be then its just not real, that's not love, that is what is referred to as ? .

• ReppinTime
    Options

Whats his screen name?

• THE REAL FLOW!$!
    THE REAL FLOW!$! Members Posts: 5
    Options
    Mz Graham LOL that's my last name too but your closest friends are you # one enemy. They know everything about you so my view is I don't tell them ? because either their gonna stab u in the back with your details or have no knowledge about what the ? Is going on. I like them wondering.
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    AP12 wrote: »
    cant believe i missed this thread...

but my two cents...women need to accept that sometimes men just go through stuff totallly unrelated to them...men sort things out differently than women...so instead of trying to find a reason for you to do dirt, how bout offering suggestions like talking to someone not named you...or to a professional...show him that you actually care more about him than getting off...

true but a lot of men don't know how to express themselves or at the very least say hey, I am dealing with some things and I need to process. Then the breakdown in communication begins on both sides...

• Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    'Chill out' for three to four months though?
  • ra-mes1
    ra-mes1 Members Posts: 420 ✭✭
    Options
    Just jumping in randomly after reading most of this....

One word. Therapy. Granted, they gotta find the right one...but she has the right and responsiblity to say "but we both deserve to know what's happening here and you're not talking to me." Ideally, it could be someone who can see them together and separately to get all sides taken into consideration. I went through that....we separated but under much better terms and better communication than if we had just kept trying to do it ourselves and staying ? at each other for various reasons.
  • bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Options

How would u feel if ur girl kept shootin u down when u wanted to ? ? Maybe dude needs to get checked out at the doc...how old is he?

• Kat
    Options
    I think he's like 41 or 42, but still pretty active and fit.

Plays softball in his company league.

But an update to this story..she ended up coming over for drinks a couple weekends ago and I think meeting with the ex brought her back to the reality of the situation. Plus I think he talk his way out of the ? because he was a dog then and he's still one now.
  • DaBull
    DaBull Members Posts: 9,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Okay so this thread probably won't be too popular with the males, but I received a phone call from one of my BFFs with this dilemma so I thought we could get some dialogue going..

So she’s been married for about 6 or 7 years. They have a soon to be 4 year old little girl.

We went to dinner a couple months back and she expressed that the love life was lacking and we spoke on it for a minute.

She calls me today and says that it hasn’t improved. They’ve had sex maybe four times in the past 3 or 4 months (wtf ) and all at her initiation. There have been times she’s tried to initiate sex and he’s basically just blown her off. She’s tried everything from dressing sexier around the house, dieting and exercising, to flat out confronting him on whether he was cheating and making him aware that the ? was beyond getting old. He assured her he isn’t cheating, but still…same old routine.

Her ex that she was with for damn near 10 years before she married her husband has been texting occasionally (you know how dudes do), and happened to text her last Friday and she agreed to meet him for lunch. They met up and she said he was very touchy feely but she kept it together and went home without doing anything sexual.

The thing is what do you do when you’ve tried everything you can try to let your husband know hey I need some attention? You don’t want to cheat, you don’t want to leave him..so what do you do?

I didn’t know what to tell her. I just told her to stay strong..lame.

Let’s speak on it.

does she look like you?? that would explain why she gettin da cold shoulder
  • Kat
    Options
    look here ? ..I don't know WHY you've decided that I should be the person that you follow around with your obsessive insults but get the ? off me weirdo.

You act like you're so damn fine anyway..boy please.

Take up a hobby already.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du..this dude has no reason to be depressed.

He has a job working downtown making WELL over 100K a year, they have a beautiful brand new home in a nice part of town, his truck is paid off, her car is paid off...they're living comfortably.

I'm late but ? it: material things don't equate to happiness
  • bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Options
    A bit.older...could b medical...who knows...could just b a d bag tho
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    That relationship is probably based solely on sex. Her ? is probably wack after all them years.
  • Kat
    Options
    Really I think she just caught him at a time he was looking to settle down and kinda strongarmed him into the relationship, moving in together, getting married...now the reality is setting in.

When you settle for security, don't be mad when the ? lacks passion.
  • [Deleted User]
    Options

Whats his screen name?

Lmao! I totally missed this one. Funny.
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options

But an update to this story..she ended up coming over for drinks a couple weekends ago and I think meeting with the ex brought her back to the reality of the situation. Plus I think he talk his way out of the ? .

So, basically she would've cheated on her husband if her ex acted right huh?

No loyalty at all.

• Kat
    Options
    Don't shoot the messenger!
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Don't shoot the messenger!

@MzGrahamBitches

You should get her to sign up here so we can address her directly.