deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I'm good.

No complaints.

How's the house coming along?
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    It's coming..doing more furniture shopping on Saturday.

I'll be glad when this part is over!
  • Dupac
    Dupac Members, Writer Posts: 68,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ? i forgot you said you had a lotta furniture to move around...

people always wanna calla big ? up when they got heavy ? to move....
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Every now and then I'll tell women at drive thrus or grocery stores they look beautiful today, they blush and say thanks, something about making their day makes me feel awesome. Also, I can score free small fries and ? .

Reminded me when I scored a 1/2 lb of fries from Bakers,. Manager said I was really handsome and gave me a free 1/2 lb bag of fries, ? was embarrassing though because all my friends were there but it was dope at the same time, felt like a G for the rest of the day. (still do 10 years later LOL)
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I dont compliment chicks until I get to know em well
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    i think its because of how society has changed so much. you cant be genuinely nice/ thoughtful of others feelings without them or others thinking you are out to get them. she took a simple compliment and turned it into maybe this ? wants to ? .
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like compliments on my looks (of course) and also more subtle ones. After getting back our test last week a guy leaned over and complimented my grade and intelligence. Yeah he was spitting game but I appreciated the fact that he noticed my smarts as well.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I like compliments on my looks (of course) and also more subtle ones. After getting back our test last week a guy leaned over and complimented my grade and intelligence. Yeah he was spitting game but I appreciated the fact that he noticed my smarts as well.
    @SixSickSins ur smart and you smell nice
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »

Why do you like the number 6?
  • blakfyahking
    blakfyahking Members Posts: 15,785 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Du think he slick

he's essentially cheating without cheating haha
  • haute
    haute Members Posts: 11,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    lol

She sounds thirsty

I usually take compliments at face value unless they're graphic

But you probably made her day aaawwww
  • DarcSkies
    DarcSkies Members Posts: 13,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    DU frontin like a muthafukka. U know u be ironing your wife beaters just for her.
  • Lurker6
    Lurker6 Members Posts: 4,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Lurker6 wrote: »

Why do you like the number 6?

@SixSickSins lucky number
    Edit: how u know i like that number u creeper
  • twinzmom
    twinzmom Members Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I can woo the hell out of a Leo man. They are the easiest to sway with compliments.

As for me just telling me I'm cute, pretty or beautiful doesnt do it. Dont get me wrong I appreciate it, but I like when they are specific. Like you have nice eyes, smile, ect.
  • GTariq
    GTariq Members Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I thought this thread was going to go in the direction whether they mean anything in today's world.
  • aladdin1978
    aladdin1978 Members Posts: 4,609 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »

so basically you dont compliment them at all???
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    i be having to gas these hoes up when im working the desk at the gym....i gotta take their picture to go in the system and they always start ? about "oh no, my hair isnt done, i look a mess"....im like " girl go head u look gooood!! especially with that pretty smile, oohwee!!...look at that!"

in my head im like "shut up and take this picture ? ....i dont wanna do it either".....a couple weeks ago these two big girls almost cancelled their membership when i told them i had to take a pic lmao...."aw naw this aint gone work, lemme see that on the sign up form.....uh uh go ahead and cancel me"
    I worked at a gym and had to do that same thing after I signed people up and u aint neva lied...females always made a big deal out of the membership ID pic for the computer....im like bish u were ugly when u walked in
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Rarely compliment anyone's physical appearance...So if a did compliment a girl, she'd kno' I meant it...
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brother and I had this discussion a while back...he's one of these sweet ? ...and I'm sorta the opposite...so he was like, "Daniel you won't tell you're girl that you love her and tell her she looks beautiful in the mornin'?"...I was like "I'll tell her she looks beautiful when she looks beautiful...? 's a strong word...and I'm not sure about the 'I love you'"
  • Little JJ
    Little JJ Members Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Little JJ wrote: »

so basically you dont compliment them at all???

Na, I got plenty of female friends and I'll compliment their clothing or hair or something if I truly like it.
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 6,385 ✭✭
    Options
    Does absolutely nothing for myself, especially if it is "praise" in relation to the physical/appearance..

A compliment is just that, cant assume that it is flirting in any way shape or form as it really isn't. I've approached men (and women) more than a few times just to compliment them and it was nothing more or less, just a mere appreciation of whatever it is that was felt about them at the moment. it is all dependent on the individual and in what particular fashion they relay the compliment. If it is in a lustful body then it is perceived as flirting otherwise its really not that serious. Thank you and keep it moving.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    .Empress. wrote: »
    Does absolutely nothing for myself, especially if it is "praise" in relation to the physical/appearance..

A compliment is just that, cant assume that it is flirting in any way shape or form as it really isn't. I've approached men (and women) more than a few times just to compliment them and it was nothing more or less, just a mere appreciation of whatever it is that was felt about them at the moment. it is all dependent on the individual and in what particular fashion they relay the compliment. If it is in a lustful body then it is perceived as flirting otherwise its really not that serious. Thank you and keep it moving.

Diablo Morena tu si ta buenisimas deja me darte un chin de cariño abusadora

lmaooo jk amigita.