Cain1 (DeathCallers) vs Evoljeanyes (Infinity Guardians)

Options

Comments

• evoljeanyes
    evoljeanyes Members Posts: 3,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Where my ? @sour he ain't vote?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    My bad!
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Yea, your team blows cains team out. The only ? holding tremendous weight is Blue Marvel but Martian Manhunter, Spawn and Iceman >>
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Rondre Sleaze Twin Members Posts: 368 ✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    see that's the thing in these battles it really doesn't matter who you got. It's all about how you predict what they will do and try and counter it in your strat. check some of them strats i posted out Sour
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    My strategy was much more effective my dog! I am winning the vote. Shall we move to another battle?
  • Amotekun
    Amotekun Members Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    @evoljeanyes @cain1 @et al Poll closes tonight @ 9PM EST before Walking Dead comes on.

Poll will be screen shot and results posted.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Cain1 wrote: »
    this is a travesty.......lol

Ayo we will only get better and more competitive. I think next battle we should do all street level guys.it willup our strategies

• Sour-Cream
    edited October 2012
    Options
    EvolJeanyes

The thing is won't Iceman's freeze storm only be affective to mutants with low strength. I don't think it's gonna hold hulk, juggernaut or marvel back for example. Those guys are pretty powerful, it may slow them down but you also have silver surfer on your team who's almost equally matched with marvel but way stronger than ? and Hulk that's your advantage. Cyclops ? ass would die instantly, I don't even know why he's on that team.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Iceman can't do most of stuff in that strat to top tiers. Iceman is midtier. Most of everyones first time so the strats might not be up to par.
  • Sour-Cream
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Na, I think in recent comics he's up there in ranks as an omega mutant bruh, Storm is up there too.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Infinity Guardians: Martian Manhunter, Cable, Green Lantern, Hulk, Silver Surfer, Thor, Wolverine, Adam Warlock, Iceman, and Spawn

vs

Cain1 pits his very formidable squad of Emma Frost, Xavier, Blue Marvel, Juggernaut, Forge, Red Hulk, Taskmaster, Quasar, Cyclops, and Morgan Le Fay

How i would do battle

Introduction-The main targets on Cain's team would be Emma Frost, Xavier, Blue Marvel, Juggernaut,Red Hulk, Quaser and Morgan Le Fey.

Phase 1

All this happens at the same time and simiatimously

-Martian Manunter and Cable will psi link the team and protect from any uncoming tp assaults from Xavier and Emma. Since MM is the most powerful tp on DC Earth. He and Cable should be enough to hold off the ooposing tps.
    MM knows that. He also makes the other team think that they are somewhere else to distract them.

-Silver Surfer travels faster than light across the battlefield to take out morgan Le Fey before she can cast a spell. this shield possible because he is the fastest combatant on the battlefield. He than engages Quaser.

_GL will put up a giant shield to protect from any upcoming assaualts from the powerhouses of Red Hulk, Juggernaut and Blue Marvel. He will also protect Cable and MM in a bubble that is immune to Xavier and Emma.

-Spawn who be used to teleport, since he is the only teleporter on the team besides adam warlock. He will teleport to the oppsoing team and take out Xavier and Emma Frost. This should be relatively easy since Xavier is human and Emma if using her tp will not be in diamond form.

-Thor and Hulk travel across the field to engage Juggernaut, Red hulk and Blue Marvel, they will either defeat them or keep them busy until other teammates get freed up.

-iceman will use his powers and try and mess with the opposings teams perceptions. He covers his team in icy mist to hide there appereance. This tactic might take out Taskmaster, Forge, Cyclops, Emma frost and Xavier since they all have human level defense and endurance. This is just to keep them distracted and engaged.

-Adam Warlock teleports with Wolverine to the opposing team. Adam Warlock with mess with the other temas souls and karma. While wolverine will engage Cyclops, taskmaster and forge.

end phase 1
    Notes
    -Morgan Le Fey, Xavier and Emma should be out the battle. This would free up MM to help the team with tp and other uses of his power.
    -If Forge, Cyclops and Taskmaster are not out of the battle, they are close to it or being distracted.
    -Silver Surfer will be engaged with Quaser.
    -Thor and Hulk will be battling an approaching Juggernaut, Blue MArvel and Red hulk. They may not be able to defeat the 3, but hulk and Thor can keep them busy long enough until help comes.

Phase 2

-Silver Surfer with defeat Quaser. he can do this in a multitide of ways. Overpower him, ko him or speedblitz him.
    -Wolverine and Iceman with finish off the street levelers and help out the teammates.
    -Cable and MM will still be messing with the opposing teams minds. And tell be protected by green lantern.
    -Thor and Hulk will still be battling BM, Juggernaut and Red hulk with the help of Spawn and Adam Warlock. Red hulk with prob depower Green Hulk. he will be out the battle and Thor will be beaten up really bad. But the rest of the team will come in and clean house and win the battle.

THis is a strat I did in 10 min if a had a couple days I could work wonders. I know its flawed, but its start for 10 minutes.

• Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    I am excited for my battle. Now that I have a format to structure it within ? . Hehehehe. Triple B is gonna get beaten battered and bruised like a jersey housewife.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    yeah i try to predict what the opposing team might do in my strat so both strats play out like a movie if you read them to togther and than you find plot holes in them.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    edited October 2012
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    yes
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    @RONDRESLEAZETWIN I GET IT now...next rounds will be dope...@AMOTEKUN AND @TRIPLE B'S
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    YALL UPPPP
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    @evoljeanyes

bruh you gotta wait til tomorrow. Walking Dead comin on later and then Dexter then Apt 666.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    BET TOMORROW AT NOON @AMOTEKUN
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    how you post pics from your harddrive trying to start these respect threads
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    I dont even know g I think you jusst have to copy the location
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Rondre you have to create a photobucket account and drop them in there. Then use the img code to display them in a thread.
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Cool hopefully start respect threads first up thanos since h
  • Rondre Sleaze Twin
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    No respect round here
  • Amotekun
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Forgot to screenshot but lets make it official ROund 1 of the Superhero Draft Cain 1: 4 votes Evoljeanyes: 10 votes

@evoljeanyes wins by a landslide.
  • evoljeanyes
    Options
    EvolJeanyes
    Cool hopefully start respect threads first up thanos since h

How do we structure respect threads?

I will do warlock Thor supes and Martian msnhunter I know all them ? from top to bottom.

Just do it by type of feat?