The Official WWE Hell In A Cell 2012 Thread

Options
KillaCham
KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
edited October 2012 in Off The Turn Buckle
20121015_LIGHT_HIAC_punk_ryback_R.jpg

WWE Champion CM Punk vs. Ryback

At WWE Hell in a Cell, the most dominant WWE Champion in years, CM Punk, squares off with the undefeated force of nature known as Ryback inside the Cell. Can The Second City Saint escape Oct. 28 with his title reign

20120927_LIGHT_HIAC_sheamus_show_HOMEPAGE.jpg

World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus vs. Big Show

At Hell in a Cell, Sheamus will face literally the biggest challenge of his nearly seven-month World Heavyweight Championship reign when he takes on Big Show.

20121018_LIGHT_HIAC_kofi_miz_HOMEPAGE.jpg

Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz

Hoping to reverse his recent momentum shift and regain the Intercontinental Title from the Superstar who took it away from him, The Miz announced he will invoke his rematch clause against Kofi Kingston at WWE Hell in a Cell.

20120926_LIGHT_HIAC_tagtournament_C.jpg

WWE Tag Team Champions Team Hell No vs. Tag Team Tournament Winners

The much-anticipated Tag Team Tournament Final will take place on the Monday, Oct. 22 edition of Raw, pitting Team Rhodes Scholars vs. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara.

20121015_LIGHT_HIAC_orton-delrio_C-homepage.jpg

Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio

At WWE Hell in a Cell, Randy Orton will face off with Alberto Del Rio in a fierce battle between two of the most cunning Superstars in WWE.

Thoughts? Predictions?

Links posted the night of.

Comments

• DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Everyones retains but Sheamus.
    Imma guess ADR wins ? over Orton.
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Chi-Town Bully Members Posts: 29,218 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Randy Orton
    Kane And Bryan
    Kofi Kingston
    Sheamus
    CM Punk

Dolp Ziggler cash his MITB against Sheamus and wins WHC
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Randy Orton
    Kane And Bryan
    Kofi Kingston
    Sheamus
    CM Punk

Dolp Ziggler cash his MITB against Sheamus and wins WHC

Forgot about that...
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options

CM Punk vs. Ryback
    Sheamus vs. Big Show.
    Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz
    Hell No vs. Tag Team Tournament Winners
    Team Rhodes Scholars vs. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara.
    Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio

• VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Punk w Brocks help
    Show w Ziggler further embarrassing Show by cashing in and winning.
    THN
    Kofi
    Sin/Mysterio
    Orton
  • KillaCham
    edited October 2012
    Options
    That Punk/Ryback match HAS to be a no contest. There too much hype for this match not to happen, but it's way too early for Ryback to either lose his streak or win that belt.

Show over Sheamus, Ziggler over Sheamus
    Kofi over Miz
    Team Hell No over either one of those wackass, weak ass, dusty ass tag teams
    Del Rio over Orton. They need to give him a lil bit of shine again.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    Options
    what happens if lets say Ryback pulls a Undertaker and throws punk of the cage like mankind and son cant continue?

does ryback win the belt?
  • Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    ^^ I guess that would be a no contest
  • Trill Gate$
    Trill Gate$ Members Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Ryback is nowhere near main event status yet
  • f.e.d.s.
    f.e.d.s. Members Posts: 2,128 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VIBE wrote: »
    Punk w Brocks help
    THN
    Kofi
    Sin/Mysterio
    Orton

pretty much
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ppv will likely fail if someone doesn't take a bump off or thru the cage.
  • KillaCham
    Options
    Punk w Brocks help
    THN
    Kofi
    Sin/Mysterio
    Orton
    ? how both Team Hell No and Sin/Mysterio winning? o_O
  • south4life
    south4life Members Posts: 9,113 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    CM Punk vs. Ryback - I think Brock comes out to help CM Punk retain and Cena will try to come out and help and Brock destroys him again and then we see the formation of "The Paul Heyman Guys".

Sheamus vs. Big Show - I think Big Show is going to get The John Cena treatment and lost to Super Sheamus but, Dolph comes in and knocks Sheamus out and has the ref put the cage back down so Big Show can not get in and Dolph becomes World Heavyweight Champion.

Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio - I'm not checking for this match, I don't even care who wins, this will be a bathroom break match.

Team Hell No vs. The Rhodes Scholars - I think TRS will win because of Prime Time Players coming out to distract THN which then sets up a three way feud with the teams.

Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz - I think Kofi retains but, for some reason I think that odd team of Heath Slater, Jihad Mahal and Drew McIntyre will interfere for some reason and R-Truth comes out to help Kofi with some one else probably Brodus Clay and this may setup for Survior Series.

For some reason I think they are going to waste a match for the Divas, I would rather see The US title defended in with Antonio Cesaro vs. Wade Barrett.

• Chi-Town Bully
    Options
    Only One Cell Match at WWE's HIAC?

-Plans could change but as of this weekend, the only match scheduled to take place inside the Cell at WWE's Hell In a Cell pay-per-view is Ryback vs. CM Punk for the WWE Title.

The Big Show and Sheamus need the cell to make their match interesting

• TRILLip Brooks
    TRILLip Brooks Members Posts: 18,150 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Why they continue to push Big Show in 2012 is beyond me

3254667_o.gif
  • Idiopathic Joker
    Idiopathic Joker Members, Moderators Posts: 45,691 Regulator
    Options
    yall really expect brock to make an appearance?
  • Co_Town_Michael
    Co_Town_Michael Members Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Eve vs. whoever (Probably Kaitlyn) - Eve wins in about 4 minutes, with some weak ass non-finishing move. Use this as your bathroom break for the night.

Kofi vs. Miz: Kofi wins w/ Trouble in Paradise, about 7-9 minutes into the match.

ADR vs. Randy Orton: - Del Rio wins with the cross armbreaker about 12-15 minutes into the match, and sends Randy Orton to the IR with some kind of arm injury, which will give Orton time off TV to finish filming whatever movie he's making.

Team Hell No vs. Team Rhodes Scholars - Expect Team Hell No to retain here in what will probably be the best match of the night. Should go around 10-15 minutes, if WWE is serious about bringing the tag-team division back.

Sheamus vs. Big Show - Obviously Sheamus will retain. Expect a long 15-20 minute matchup with Big Show dominating the majority of it. And after the match, expect a Ziggler attempt to cash in MITB, but have it broken up by the Big Show, who isn't done chasing the title yet.

Ryback vs. CM Punk - This can only end in 1 of 2 ways really.
    1, being that Ryback just beats the ? outta Punk and walks outta HITC without any ? given, thus making the match a no-contest. But WWE reportedly doesn't want their main event of a ppv to end without a winner or a big plot twist.

Or #2, John Cena gets involved with the match somehow but Punk still walks outta HITC with the title.

I'm almost 99% sure #2 will happen on Sunday.
  • VIBE
    Options
    KillaCham wrote: »
    Punk w Brocks help
    THN
    Kofi
    Sin/Mysterio
    Orton
    ? how both Team Hell No and Sin/Mysterio winning? o_O

For some reason I thought it was Rhodes Scholars vs Sin/Mysterio @ HIAC.

I'll go w Hell No to win. Scholars will get those titles though eventually.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    we ALL kno wwe ruins good storylines too soon, i wont b shocked if hell no was to drop the titles and perhaps break up
  • Siqnih Da Trapper
    Siqnih Da Trapper Members Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Ryback taking that L...... who has this ? fought that has superstar status like Punk??? wwe rushed the ? outta this one
  • VIBE
    Options
    I would like to see Show dominate as WHC.

He's done a lot in his career, gave years and as a giant that ? is not easy on the body. To see him be given a monster run w that title would be dope and respectful.
  • MillzOG
    MillzOG Members, Moderators Posts: 14,508 Regulator
    Options
    ^^^^^ Only if they book it correctly. For some reason the WWE wants a big monster guy as a heel, then when they get a guy that could work, they drop the ball.

They did however do a great job booking Mark Henry in his last push, only for him to get injured.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    south4life wrote: »
    CM Punk vs. Ryback - I think Brock comes out to help CM Punk retain and Cena will try to come out and help and Brock destroys him again and then we see the formation of "The Paul Heyman Guys".

Sheamus vs. Big Show - I think Big Show is going to get The John Cena treatment and lost to Super Sheamus but, Dolph comes in and knocks Sheamus out and has the ref put the cage back down so Big Show can not get in and Dolph becomes World Heavyweight Champion.

Randy Orton vs. Alberto Del Rio - I'm not checking for this match, I don't even care who wins, this will be a bathroom break match.

Team Hell No vs. The Rhodes Scholars - I think TRS will win because of Prime Time Players coming out to distract THN which then sets up a three way feud with the teams.

Kofi Kingston vs. The Miz - I think Kofi retains but, for some reason I think that odd team of Heath Slater, Jihad Mahal and Drew McIntyre will interfere for some reason and R-Truth comes out to help Kofi with some one else probably Brodus Clay and this may setup for Survior Series.

For some reason I think they are going to waste a match for the Divas, I would rather see The US title defended in with Antonio Cesaro vs. Wade Barrett.

I ? hate this name bruh.

But let me say this, recently, on twitter, Bray Wyatt from NXT said he was a Heyman guy and said he would like to work for him, and Paul responded "hmmmm". Also there was rumors for Dean Ambrose to debut as well with Punk.

this ? can be epic for a debuts of two or more wrestlers or any other formation of a stable, but as usual, when the WWE has something special, it seems they ? it up or ignore the awesome storyline on purpose. (Last year miz and truth conspiracy potenrtial nWo storyline).

With that being said, expect ryberg to win the title, this situation is almost as identical to summerslam with brock vs the rock. WWE will want to build up a future star, so they will do so with Ryberg.

Also expect Ziggler to ? up his chance or get depush, and Shamus to retain the belt. Shamus may not ever loose the belt for a while because WWE wants him to be the face of smackdown, and Orton the main heel of smackdown.

• south4life
    Options
    I wonder what they will call the stable, I hope it's not Paul Heyman Guys.
  • south4life
    Options
    I'mma need a link for Hell In The Cell Tonight, I hope this PPV lives up to the potential.
    I hope we get suprises, comebacks something to make this PPV great.