Posted Up In The Cut: A Sinful Review

Options
SixSickSins
SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Powder Room
Jacking @sleepwalkinginjapan's idea and making it better :) I'll try to get the people I tend to interact w/ the most.

LADIES

@MissK My pookie bear hair sister! Found out we had a mutual obssession passion for hair care and it's been love ever since :x

@Ms.Jones My lil ladybug. She's feisty like me and I like it.

@Lil Loca A feminist like myself she gets my respect. Posters go at her a lot but she always rolls with the punches. And she's natural. Me gusta.

@AmbitiousOne A little firecracker who riles up the whole board with "lulz" and "? mami". She cracks me up.

@kai_valya We don't get along much and disagree on 95% of things. But she's from the greatest continent on Earf so that is a redeeming quality.

@Lady Zee Kinda same as the above description ^ but we're on better terms now :) and I liked her crakka meme w/ cain sniffing em out..goat.

@taeboo Really like her stance on relationships..she's mature and level headed.

Men

@cain1 My hometown hero, smokey da bear. He's goat.

@kingjamal A cutie with a Black power attitude. Niiice.

@freehuey89 Secret treasure. Sexy as ? . He now belongs to me and I will ? him into oblivion.

@dmtxcannabis A sweet youngster with cute hair. Very talented artist. Lives near Cain & I.

@Stopitfive We are agreeable on most things..except feminism. But I already politely told him what would happen via vid if he didn't cut the ? :D.

@Black_Samson aka Jamel. We used to want to ? each other..but not no mo! I like his hair and muscles. I call him melmel.

@CopperKing very handsome man. Lowkey & funny.

@BoldChild A cute oddball. A fellow poster who looks just like his avi lol. Super tall and good runner. Good taste in anime as well.

@Vibe A rather tolerable wigga. If I took over the world and eliminated all whites I would let him live a relatively happy life (huge compliment coming from me)

@deadeye Stays inquiring about women's ? ? butt cheeks. But he is a nice older man. Owes me a pic.

@Young_Goldie & @peterpiffin Two new posters. Laid back and pretty cool.

@Haul Judos A jolly Black ? mod. Secretly enjoys trolling on the side.

@chasinmenz, @i fit, & @thatfagdizz 3 sperm bank embezzlers who will never give up their life of crime.

@chicity A major simp..also has a feisty attitude lmao.

@Sleepwalkinginjapan Another super simp. Told me to get a scrunchie..bish I ain't getting one!

Twerk or Treat, you maniacs. Feel free to add your own assessments. Who I leave off? I'll add more later seeing as this post is lengthy.

Comments