Don't answer, Loca!

You will be compromised and stalked!

2ns0xa8.jpg

• huey
    huey Members Posts: 11,743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    freehuey89 wrote: »
    lol you could have kept my secret to yourself ;)

Let me touch your ? .

Oh thats all you tryna do?

Naw

ight but im sure you're aware of the no hands rule
  • peterpiffin
    peterpiffin Members Posts: 285 ✭✭
    and here i was tryna go under the radar. thanks @sixsicksins
  • SixSickSins
    SixSickSins Members Posts: 8,134 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol you could have kept my secret to yourself ;)

Let me touch your ? .

Oh thats all you tryna do?

Naw

ight but im sure you're aware of the no hands rule

As in wocka flocka? How does this work?
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aww thank ya thank ya!!! Summertime-me, you, and some scissors to do the BC.....u know I am soft so I may cry.. X_X

Seriously tho, your encouragement has been gold-thank you!

But really, let's run off and start our own products-think of all the fun testing them would be.... ;)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQDCVXDYjjPXSKXqUIPGMOyBXgFk43WWONY4o5fcZG8rKPS7P22VA

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTCFMJkjX6YR5horm25Mffpop0TRUp4WonlXTTJjobeRZMeyMhv
  • SixSickSins
    edited October 2012
    kai_valya wrote: »
    i think we agree on a lot more than you think ;)

thank you tho

Like what?

MissK wrote: »
    Aww thank ya thank ya!!! Summertime-me, you, and some scissors to do the BC.....u know I am soft so I may cry.. X_X

Seriously tho, your encouragement has been gold-thank you!

But really, let's run off and start our own products-think of all the fun testing them would be.... ;)

6c5GD.gif

OX2O6.gif

This is wondrous. My slow, yet steady, persuasion has paid off. Yesss.

so baby give me that toot toot
    let me get a beep beep
    running her hands through my fro
    bouncing on 24s

I'm out chea B-)

Also, I would love to mix a product line ~^_^~ It's fun!
  • MissK
    MissK Members Posts: 4,103 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cain1 wrote: »
    Look at this love fest.

lol, leave us be sir-six is bringing folks together! :) song of the day...cuz we can't all be gangsta out here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJEbfeG2oAE
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Being nice only so you can be recognized/appreciated for being nice is not genuine Cain.
  • Kat
    Don't hold back on my account..give me what you got! lol

Just be yourself...if that's being nice then whatev.
  • taeboo
    taeboo Members Posts: 4,669 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awww...thanks six! Didn't even think anyone really paid attention to my comments.
  • Kat
  • taeboo
    Shut up Kat
    taeboo wrote: »
    Awww...thanks six! Didn't even think anyone really paid attention to my comments.

I read the foolishness you type.........you're welcome :-[

I see someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.
  • Kat
    Shut up Kat

I read the foolishness you type.........you're welcome :-[

I see someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Right? He needs to take his grumpy ass back to bed.

• The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jacking @sleepwalkinginjapan's idea and making it better :) I'll try to get the people I tend to interact w/ the most.

LADIES

@MissK My pookie bear hair sister! Found out we had a mutual obssession passion for hair care and it's been love ever since :x

@Ms.Jones My lil ladybug. She's feisty like me and I like it.

@Lil Loca A feminist like myself she gets my respect. Posters go at her a lot but she always rolls with the punches. And she's natural. Me gusta.

@AmbitiousOne A little firecracker who riles up the whole board with "lulz" and "? mami". She cracks me up.

@kai_valya We don't get along much and disagree on 95% of things. But she's from the greatest continent on Earf so that is a redeeming quality.

@Lady Zee Kinda same as the above description ^ but we're on better terms now :) and I liked her crakka meme w/ cain sniffing em out..goat.

@taeboo Really like her stance on relationships..she's mature and level headed.

Men

@cain1 My hometown hero, smokey da bear. He's goat.

@kingjamal A cutie with a Black power attitude. Niiice.

@freehuey89 Secret treasure. Sexy as ? . He now belongs to me and I will ? him into oblivion.

@dmtxcannabis A sweet youngster with cute hair. Very talented artist. Lives near Cain & I.

@Stopitfive We are agreeable on most things..except feminism. But I already politely told him what would happen via vid if he didn't cut the ? :D.

@Black_Samson aka Jamel. We used to want to ? each other..but not no mo! I like his hair and muscles. I call him melmel.

@CopperKing very handsome man. Lowkey & funny.

@BoldChild A cute oddball. A fellow poster who looks just like his avi lol. Super tall and good runner. Good taste in anime as well.

@Vibe A rather tolerable wigga. If I took over the world and eliminated all whites I would let him live a relatively happy life (huge compliment coming from me)

@deadeye Stays inquiring about women's ? ? butt cheeks. But he is a nice older man. Owes me a pic.

@Young_Goldie & @peterpiffin Two new posters. Laid back and pretty cool.

@Haul Judos A jolly Black ? mod. Secretly enjoys trolling on the side.

@chasinmenz, @i fit, & @thatfagdizz 3 sperm bank embezzlers who will never give up their life of crime.

@chicity A major simp..also has a feisty attitude lmao.

@Sleepwalkinginjapan Another super simp. Told me to get a scrunchie..bish I ain't getting one!

Twerk or Treat, you maniacs. Feel free to add your own assessments. Who I leave off? I'll add more later seeing as this post is lengthy.

funny-animal-gifs-animal-gifs-screw-this-im-outta-here-1.gif
  • taeboo
    Chicity wrote: »
    I'm watching......

*giggles* I know you are....
  • KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Jacking @sleepwalkinginjapan's idea and making it better :) I'll try to get the people I tend to interact w/ the most.

LADIES

@MissK My pookie bear hair sister! Found out we had a mutual obssession passion for hair care and it's been love ever since :x

@Lil Loca A feminist like myself she gets my respect. Posters go at her a lot but she always rolls with the punches. And she's natural. Me gusta.

@AmbitiousOne A little firecracker who riles up the whole board with "lulz" and "? mami". She cracks me up.

@kai_valya We don't get along much and disagree on 95% of things. But she's from the greatest continent on Earf so that is a redeeming quality.

@Lady Zee Kinda same as the above description ^ but we're on better terms now :) and I liked her crakka meme w/ cain sniffing em out..goat.

Men

@freehuey89 Secret treasure. Sexy as ? . He now belongs to me and I will ? him into oblivion.

@dmtxcannabis A sweet youngster with cute hair. Very talented artist. Lives near Cain & I.

@Stopitfive We are agreeable on most things..except feminism. But I already politely told him what would happen via vid if he didn't cut the ? :D.

@Black_Samson aka Jamel. We used to want to ? each other..but not no mo! I like his hair and muscles. I call him melmel.

@BoldChild A cute oddball. A fellow poster who looks just like his avi lol. Super tall and good runner. Good taste in anime as well.

@Vibe A rather tolerable wigga. If I took over the world and eliminated all whites I would let him live a relatively happy life (huge compliment coming from me)

@deadeye Stays inquiring about women's ? ? butt cheeks. But he is a nice older man. Owes me a pic.

@chasinmenz, @i fit, & @thatfagdizz 3 sperm bank embezzlers who will never give up their life of crime.

@Sleepwalkinginjapan Another super simp. Told me to get a scrunchie..bish I ain't getting one!

Twerk or Treat, you maniacs. Feel free to add your own assessments. Who I leave off? I'll add more later seeing as this post is lengthy.

Im sure it was an honest mistake ? lol. She was trying to remember damn near errbody
  • The Prodigalson
    The Prodigalson Members, Writer Posts: 8,715 ✭✭✭✭✭
    KingJamal wrote: »

LADIES

Men

Im sure it was an honest mistake ? lol. She was trying to remember damn near errbody

@Prodigalson should be mad @sixsicksins simped him and then left him out for some new ? .

Lol dont ether me tho

9m9pH.gif
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

We try our best not to
  • taeboo
    CopperKing wrote: »

We try our best not to

*Super sad face*
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »

We try our best not to

*Super sad face*

*No Beezy*

• KingJamal
    KingJamal Members Posts: 20,652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lil Loca wrote: »
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    Thanks @sixsicksins! :-) *working her way up to favourite female crakka status* lol.
    Would be cool with Lady Zee, but based on the ? she's said about relationships, I find her to be a doormat and a mouthpiece for patriarchy. And it doesn't help that she's Irish: being that I have an Irish surname due to slavery, I take joy in ? on that country especially.

... This isn't about you and your opinions? lol.
    I would give my opinions on you but I'm not trying to derail the thread.
    You should actually educate yourself and read up on Irish slavery, you'll find our backgrounds have more in common than you'd think.

*shrugs* Not like not wanting to derail a thread hasn't stopped you before. She said we were free to give our own assessments.

I know all about how the British subjugated the Irish for centuries and all of that. And apparently, the Irish folk that came here didn't think they had much in common with my family, because they didn't think twice about owning them.

And that's pretty much all we have left to say to each other. :-?? Toodles.

*Denzel voice* Boom, there it is
  • deadeye
    deadeye Members Posts: 22,884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lady Zee wrote: »
    Thanks @sixsicksins! :-) *working her way up to favourite female crakka status* lol.
    Would be cool with Lady Zee, but based on the ? she's said about relationships, I find her to be a doormat and a mouthpiece for patriarchy. And it doesn't help that she's Irish: being that I have an Irish surname due to slavery, I take joy in ? on that country especially.

... This isn't about you and your opinions? lol.
    I would give my opinions on you but I'm not trying to derail the thread.
    You should actually educate yourself and read up on Irish slavery, you'll find our backgrounds have more in common than you'd think.

*shrugs* Not like not wanting to derail a thread hasn't stopped you before. She said we were free to give our own assessments.

I know all about how the British subjugated the Irish for centuries and all of that. And apparently, the Irish folk that came here didn't think they had much in common with my family, because they didn't think twice about owning them.

And that's pretty much all we have left to say to each other. :-?? Toodles.

@Lady_Zee

Rebuttal?

• SixSickSins
    Continued:

@BlackAxel Cool ass dude..mellow as hell and keeps me laughing on Twitter..I remember recently he was reminiscing about being 11 years old and fearing his female cohorts hid away in his bathroom vents and watched him ? his ? . DOES IT GET ANY REALER THAN THAT?!

@AP12 Hmm, a nice guy with a sunny smile. When I first started posting again he would throw maaad shade my way so I wanted to knock his fronts to his back. But he got some 'act right' in his system so I no longer want to slap him up :)

@? Happens Funny as hell..and weird. He literally had me muttering "get chea and bussitopen for a g" the other day when I was riding ride with this nina and my mommy in the car yesterday. Smh at this bad influence..lol jk he's funny and nice..also owes me a pic. *rolls eyes*

@Prodigal I has his newds :> He is tall (one of my kryptonites) and very "techie"..knows what he's doing. He also has a nice belly button. Was my right hand man at one time and I'll never forget him for it. Has a beautiful son, daughter, and wife. ? , the whole family is nice and lucky to have him. (Still, send me some n00ds doe)

@Kat Idk what to put here. I'll continue to see how she acts towards me and update as I see fit.

I'm surprised more people haven't followed suit and listed their own assessments.
  • Meta_Conscious
    Meta_Conscious Members Posts: 26,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    u popped ? , don't try to front now...
  • SixSickSins
    I know Cain did not just call me a heffa. In my own thread. Wait til I get out of school, bruh b-(