STEROIDS, PRO-HORMONES, HGH, PEPTIDES, ON & POST CYCLE THERAPY, EPHEDRA, ? SUPPLEMENTS

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    Due life and major challenging events that came into my life, i had to cut short my cycle at the end of October and i had to stop going to the gym.......My money need to go to other things more important and i couldnt afford the steroids and other supplements well i could but my money was need elsewhere

And when you do cycles you always have to have your Post Cycle on deck to take it so your body wont shut down and you will have limp ? and cant produce your own natural test, and other factors like your lipid and chlosterol (sp) ect.....

Now like i said before every person body is different and I am a grown ass man and i know what MIGHT HAPPEN. I cut my cycle short with no Post Cycle, and............MY BODY REBOUND ON IT'S OWN GREAT!!!!!!! THAN AHYAH ASHER AHYHA, the only thing i had was some Testicular Pain due to my boys coming back after being empty of test other than that, Libido is good still busting nuts and getting wood....

Now it's said that after a cycle you loose little bit of your strength if your PCT is not on point and i was out of the gym for a long time and went back 2 weeks ago on a regular basis, and either i wasn't maxing out to my full potential or i dont know what because after being out so long, low on supplements i only taking protein, creatine and multi's i am throwing up plates and setting personal best's this week.

LOL, just lifting heavy so my strength is still up and i guess i am one of the fews, lol......

But now i am in the GYM with ONE GOAL to get ? HUGE and dropping fat.

But i right now i am not on a cycle bout to go ol school route with some long forgotten old school supplements, you can follow my journey and cycle in the WARRIOR'S THREAD.

i will continue update this thread with information on different steroids, pro hormones and hard core supplements

and when i start my next cycle around feb i will do my log in this thread it will be a cutting and lean gains cycle of TEST PROP, TREN and Winny for 2 months and for the third 2 designer non toxic oral steroid.

@jgutta how's that cycle give us an update
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2012
    @waterproof My bad Proof, working like crazy and barley post but I'm going to do it right so I wanted to get the right combo. So it's on deck for the 1st. I have Test, Winny and cycle off with Nova. But like both me and you said there is more than just doing a cycle. Diet is planned now and the supplements to get that max results yo. This summer the kid gonna be a ? yo

20121224_164844.jpg
  • waterproof
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    @waterproof My bad Proof, working like crazy and barley post but I'm going to do it right so I wanted to get the right combo. So it's on deck for the 1st. I have Test, Winny and cycle off with Nova. But like both me and you said there is more than just doing a cycle. Diet is planned now and the supplements to get that max results yo. This summer the kid gonna be a ? yo

20121224_164844.jpg

yeah buddy, i like that, i like that, support supplements looking real nice.....
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's a good option for high energy that isn't a steroid?

Like a pill or something..

I take these right now:
    stacker2.jpg

I've taken these off and on for years, just as an energy boost in the mornings but I want to start taking one as directed that will give me energy and I wouldn't be mad if it also helped suppress the appetite until my body adjusts to eating less.

I tried googling it but there are so many options out there. Anybody have any personal recommendations?
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2013

Vivarin caffeine pills from CVS. 200mg of caffeine a pill. No other ingredients.

You can take the pill or crush 'em up and throw them in a drink, like 0 cal Vitamin Water from Safeway, Albertson's, Randall's, or whatever chain they got where you stay.

I like taking simple stuff like that because I don't wanna be puttin all types of extras in my body that I have no clue about.

• leftcoastkev
    edited January 2013
  • J-GUTTA
    edited January 2013

I take these right now:
    stacker2.jpg

I've taken these off and on for years, just as an energy boost in the mornings but I want to start taking one as directed that will give me energy and I wouldn't be mad if it also helped suppress the appetite until my body adjusts to eating less.

I tried googling it but there are so many options out there. Anybody have any personal recommendations?

@MzGrahamBitches Steroids don't give you energy they help in recovery that's why you get fast results....No Dro but I thought of you last night when I was at the gym. You want that naturaleque weight loss help???

20130106_074723.jpg

Research it 1st of course and see if you want to rock with it and I say add some L Carnatine as well if you work out. For Weight loss, and for energy I like Amino Energy. Get a shaker cup 2 scoops and your should have some nice energy.
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just saw this @JGUTTA

I'm going to look into it! thanks =)
  • waterproof
    edited January 2013
    lol, i think those personal recommendations are a little to may i say not strong enough for @MzGrahamBitches

due to her saying that she was taking stakers for years off and on, i am going to take an educated guess, stackers was real popular around 2003-2006 then she might started taking them at the start of the ban of ephedra around 06 and Stackers, with Ripped Fuel and Hydroxy Cut had ephedra in them.

So if you was taKing them then and you looking to suppress the appetite here is some Legal fat burners that burn fat and supress the appetite..

usp-labs-oxyelite-pro.jpg Look for the old bottle that ? works and you wont look at food, FDA ? ass banned one of the ingredients, good search on line or go to a supplement store and ask for the first version, some might still have them. (I heard GNC still have the original AND you can order it at Nutraplanet online , shhhhhhh keep it on the low though)

The Original had the popular DMAA in it, which is now banned, in my warrio's thread i believe i talked about DMAA

If not got for the 2nd version [img]http://store.bbcomcdn.com/store/prodimage/? _prod1160040/image_prodprod1160040_white450px.jpg[/img]

A person told me the first version was a better Appetite supressant and the 2nd version is a better fat burner.. i took the first version a year ago and i didnt want to eat a damn thing, i had to force myself...

and another for females is LBL_LIPO6BlkHers_120ct.jpg

but................evil laugh.......if you want to use the best ? on the market that illegal than it's Ephedra, you will burn fat, have crazy energy and will not want to touch food and the ? work go to page 2 and read about it, THERE'S IN DEPTH INFORMATION, PLEASE READ ABOUT IT and research and if you don't know where to get ephedra the real at and is scared to order it on line from oversea's or in states...

then you can go to your local WALMART, WALGREENS, CVS, TARGET and get 044853.jpg, Bayer-Low-Dose-Safety-Coated-Baby-Aspirin-312843536371.jpg and anv-083_1z.jpg

read page 2 again to get the dosage right because if abused it can be your last fat burner, i used that cycle from the store before and that ECA stack burns fat and ? the appetite
  • waterproof
    OK now that we got through some ? FAT BURNERS that is not legal, i will get to the steroid fat burners later and discuss. (Sorry for not updating it the thread but now i am back on it, lol)

NOW there is 2 ways of taking steroids, You either can take it oral in pills that is toxic to the liver if you are not taking supplements to protect your liver, or you can PIN, that mean shooting the steroid in your DELTS, QUADS, GLUTE'S, and for the advance users Bicep's, triceps and PECS.

But we going to talk about shooting in the Delts, Quads and Glute's.

Now at first some might be nervous, and if you scared to shoot/inject then you shouldnt even think about using steroids, not even the oral's......

I LOVE PUSHING OIL into me, lol..... it's a rush... yeah at first it scary but after your first injection it's easy as ? ....

the first time i had my boy inject me at his house, me being a ? , lol..... he cleaned the Syringe then he load the syringe of TEST-E cleaned my delt with alcohol wipes, i turned my head (yo ? was shook) pierce the delt it was a little pinch then push the oil in.

2nd time thurs i was little more bold this time i watch while he shoot me in the delts, not to bad, the third time he wasnt home, and it was my day to shoot, so i had no choice, i went into the bathroom, and look at the mirror and said I AM A GROWN ASS MAN i can do it, load the syringe of test cleaned my delt, find the right spot and inject myself, did it hurt hell yeah, it did but after it got more easier and less painful.

• waterproof
    FIRST THING FIRST, WATCH AND LEARN HOW TO PUT THE NEEDLE AND SYRINGE TOGETHER

"Putting a Needle & Syringe together "
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dxeo55LQ00
  • waterproof
    How To Inject Steroids Properly (Official Guide)

This video demonstrates how to prepare and inject steroids from an amp aswell as from a vial in a proper manner, keeping good hygiene and avoiding infections as a priority.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_wt8PmcF_SU

Me personally i haven't ? with amp, and i will not until i start HGH, that ? is ? work, you have to mix the ? with a certain type of water, but i use vial's more easy..

• waterproof
    edited January 2013
    ALRIGHT now im going to post the GLUTE'S INJECTION, the most common use method of injecting steroids.. i haven't tried that method yet, i'm going to stick with the DELT'S and QUAD'S.....

oh yeah NO GREEK,LOL...

Buttock Injection - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYWmLP8OCKE

• waterproof
    I was going to post this in THE WARRIOR'S THREAD but i am going to post this in here also, another reason i am for Steroids, HGH when it use properly and slows down aging of the body and keeps you looking and feeling young...

SLYVESTER STALLONE is 67 years old using Anabolics since his 30's and is looking, felling great in his late 60's

Sylvester Stallone Training 2011 - 65 years old !
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzprO6YDzvw
  • waterproof
    edited January 2013
    ROBBY ROBINSON "THE BLACK PRINCE"

robby.jpg

robinson-interview_2.jpg

MR. LIFESTYLE - ROBBY ROBINSON

Nickname

THE BLACK PRINCE

Born

May 24, 1946 (age 66)
    Damascus, Georgia U.S.

Height

5 ft 7 in (170 cm)

Weight

Contest: 215 lb (98 kg)
    Off-season: 213 lb (97 kg)

Professional Career

Pro-debut

IFBB Mr. America, Mr. World,
    Mr. Universe, 1975

Best win

IFBB Mr. Olympia Master 1994,

Active

Retired 2001
    ROBBY ROBINSON

Robby Robinson (born May 24, 1946) is an American professional bodybuilder, personal trainer, lifestyle coach, artist, actor and writer. Robinson is alternatively known as The Black Prince and Mr. Lifestyle. After 27 years of successful professional carrer Robinson retired from professional bodybuilding at the age 56 but still remains active as a lifestyle and bodybuilding coach, creating the ultimate art of bodybuilding and longevity through proper training, nutrition and healthy habits. In 1975, in the beginning of his professional career he won the IFBB Mr. America, Mr. World and Mr. Universe in the same year. He was the Masters Olympia overall champion the first year that the event was held in 1994 and then went on to win the 50+ division at that same contest in both 1997 and 2000

picture-robby-robinson.jpg

Although it was to be his only exposure to the movie screen, Robby's first professional year in 1975 was chronicled in the cult classic Pumping Iron. Overall, he won numerous IFBB contests, including the first annual Night of the Champions in 1979 as well as the first Masters Olympia in 1994.

As one of the famed Golden Age of Bodybuilding' bodybuilders who routinely worked out at Gold's Gym in Venice, California during the 70s, Robby was known as one who was never in off-season condition. Superbly built head-to-toe, his massive and extremely peaked arms became his trademark. It was noted in Arnold Schwarzenegger's book "The Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding", that Robinson has one biceps bigger than the other.

Robinson sat for an exclusive "Legends of Bodybuilding" interview conducted by Rod Labbe in mid-2010. The interview, which included current photographs of Robinson, ran in the January 2011 edition of Iron Man magazine. "A masterful piece of work," Robinson said. "I don't think I've ever done a better interview."

Now, at 60+ back in Venice, Robby still trains with an intensity that’s clearly evident in his DVD “Built.” His website and blog encourage a healthy approach to the practice of bodybuilding. His message steers people back to bodybuilding’s original intent: creating the ultimate art through proper training and nutrition. His Master Class and Consultation Services provide a wealth of experience and information about healthy lifestyle and longevity.

RR2.jpg
  • waterproof
    ROBBY ROBINSON
    rr2.jpg

YOUNG ATHLETES AND PROS OF ALL SPORTS ESPECIALLY BODYBUILDERS WHO ARE INTERESTED IN USING STEROIDS TO ENHANCE HIS OR HER PERFORMANCE AREN’T LIKELY TO TALK ABOUT IT WITH THEIR COACH, PARENTS OR FRIENDS. IT’S MUCH EASIER TO GO TO THE INTERNET FOR CONFIDENTIALITY. A SIMPLE GOOGLE SEARCH “WHERE CAN YOU FIND STEROIDS?” GIVES YOU A LIST OF ON-LIINE STORES.

MY TRUTH ABOUT STEROIDS IS - WHAT ENABLES US TO ACHIEVE OUR GREATNESS CONTAINS THE SEEDS OF OUR DESTRUCTION.

THE USE OF THESE ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES
    IS A HEALTH RISK

YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE LIVING IN A DREAM WORLD IF YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO PUT ON MUSCLE THAT WILL LAST YOU AS LONG AS THE MUSCULAR PHYSIQUE I’VE BEEN ABLE TO BUILD OVER THESE 62 YEARS. I’M PROUD OF WHAT I’VE ACCOMPLISHED AND NO ONE OR NOTHING CAN EVER TAKE IT AWAY - IT IS HARD WORK NOT STEROID USE THAT BUILDS A FOUNDATION.

ONLY OPTIMAL NUTRITION SHOULD BE YOUR GOAL ALONG WITH CONSISTENT HARD WORK IN THE GYM.

STEROIDS INCREASE ONE’S AGGRESSIVENESS, STAMINA AND ENDURANCE, THE BODY'S ABILITY TO HOLD MORE PROTEIN AND WATER INSIDE OF THE MUSCLE CELLS AND BETTER PUMPS. THAT’S IT. ONE’S DOWNFALL IS SURE TO COME WHEN YOU HAVE TO DISCONTINUE THEIR USE.

THERE WILL NEVER BE THE LIKES OF MR REEVES, OLIVA, NUBRET, ZANE, SCHWARZENEGGER, COLUMBO, BIRDSONG, BILL GRANT, PARIS, PLATZ OR MR. ROBINSON - TO NAME A FEW. FORTUNATELY I NEVER SUFFERED INJURIES OR WITHDRAWAL SYMPTOMS FROM MY USE OF ANABOLIC STEROIDS FOR COMPETITIONS, BUT THE HORROR STORIES ARE ENDLESS. EVEN DEATH, MURDER AND PRISON TIME HAVE BEEN THE CASE FOR MANY. SOME ACHIEVE MINOR RANK OF THEIR ASPIRATION TO ACHIEVE THAT CHAMPION STATUS WITH MAKING FLEX, MUSCLE MAG COVERS AND A CONTRACT WITH A SUPPLEMENT COMPANY. IT WAS MY DREAM TO ACHIEVE ALL THOSE THINGS, TOO.

RETIRING FROM THE GAME WITH A HEALTHY MIND AND BODY WAS THE ACADEMY AWARD I WAS SEEKING. ALL THE MONEY, LADIES AND SHORT LIFE OF FAME CAN’T REPLACE THE FEELINGS OF WHAT I FEEL EACH DAY OF MY LIFE: HEALTHY AND HAPPY.

you can follow the great Robby Robinson on twitter @RobbyRobinson1 and get gems from his blog page http://robbyrobinson.blogspot.de/

another gem from The Black Prince

SECRETS OF BODYBUILDING

ONE OF THE SECRETS OF BUILDING MUSCLE IS THE AMOUNT OF CIRCULATING TESTOSTERONE WE HAVE IN OUR BLOOD.

BOTH MEN AND WOMEN HAVE LEVELS OF TESTOSTERONE. SINCE IT IS THE MALE HORMONE, IT IS ONLY NATURAL THAT MEN HAVE MORE OF THIS SUBSTANCE THAN WOMEN. THIS GIVES THEM ADVANTAGE WHEN IT COMES TO BUILDING MUSCLE MASS.

IT IS ALSO A KNOWN FACT THAT THOSE WITH HIGH LEVELS OF TESTOSTERONE TEND TO HAVE LOWER LEVELS OF FAT ON THEIR BODY. THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN BUILD A MUSCULAR PHYSIQUE WITHOUT SLOWLY LOWERING YOUR BODY FAT. I SEE MANY THAT KEEP BANGING THERE HEADS TO DO SO. IT'S A MUST! IF YOU GET THE FAT LEVEL DOWN THEN YOU WILL SEE AMAZING RESULTS.

THE LEANER YOU ARE THE MORE TESTOSTERONE CIRCULATES IN THE BLOOD STREAM.

IT IS THE MUSCLE CELLS, THE AMOUNT OF THEM THAT LIMITS OUR ULTIMATE DEVELOPMENT. IF WE HAVE AN ABUNDANCE OF CELLS IN THE VARIOUS MUSCLE AREAS, THEN OUR WEIGHT TRAINING WILL PROJECT FASTER THAN IF WE HAD ONLY SMALL AMOUNTS OF CELLS.

WHO HAS THE BEST GENETICS IN BODYBUILDING?
    WELL, OF COURSE WE CAN'T SAY FOR SURE BUT I THINK IT'S SAFE TO STATE THAT SOME OF THE MOST SUBERB GENETICS WERE ALLOCATED TO STEVE REEVES, SERGIO OLIVA, DANNY PADILLA, EDDIE ROBINSON, +ROBBY ROBINSON, LEE HANEY AND THE AMAZING BOB PARIS.
  • J-GUTTA
    @waterproof...dun dun duuun crossed the line..
  • waterproof
    edited February 2013
    @waterproof...dun dun duuun crossed the line..

@Jgutta how was the first pin,lol... the first pin is like the first time of getting ? , you will never forget the date, time or place........the test-e will take 4 weeks to kick in but when it do, enjoy the ride, gains and fat loss and the winny in 10 days, you strength is about to go up quick.

Keep us posted, drop your log in here, your diet, trainning schedules and the day you train tell us what are you hitting and how did it went, how you feel on the juice, how you in feel in the gym, your gains and moods, update your whole cycle so we can follow you.....

I will be doing the same for my Test Prop, Masteron, Winny, D-bol stack...
  • waterproof
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2013

I take these right now:
    stacker2.jpg

@MzGrahamBitches Steroids don't give you energy they help in recovery that's why you get fast results....No Dro but I thought of you last night when I was at the gym. You want that naturaleque weight loss help???

20130106_074723.jpg

Research it 1st of course and see if you want to rock with it and I say add some L Carnatine as well if you work out. For Weight loss, and for energy I like Amino Energy. Get a shaker cup 2 scoops and your should have some nice energy.

L-Carnitine gives me bad gas. Not bad as in constant, but bad as in when I do ? I can clear a room. The one I got has tartrate in it for increased absorption though, so I think that's what's doing it.

• waterproof
    edited February 2013
    OK ANABOLIC, ? COMMUNITY SOME BAD NEWS FOR THOSE WHO USE BRONKAID for ECA STACK,,,,,BRONKAID have now been discontinue......BECAUSE OF ABUSE from those who use it for cooking ? and for those who use it for ECA stacks, well to get the pure it's 90.00 for 30 caps oversea's, so i still can cop some...
  • leftcoastkev
    edited February 2013
    ^^ fyi - http://www.bronkaid.com/en/FormulaRecall.html
    Q&A re: BRONKAID Caplets Dual Action Formula Recall
    December 6, 2012

Which product is being recalled and why?

In consultation with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), Bayer HealthCare’s Consumer Care division has begun a voluntary recall of BRONKAID Caplets Dual Action Formula. Bayer initiated the recall after identifying that certain information was inadvertently excluded from the product carton label. It is important to note that this represents a labeling omission only. The quality of the product itself is not affected.

Will there be a product shortage?

We plan to reintroduce the product with updated labeling, as soon as we can, but in the interim you may experience a slight shortage of the product. Store inventories should be replenished by the end of February 2013.

btw. Primatene is still available. I just bought some from CVS about 5 days ago.

As far as either...you can only buy 2 boxes of Bronkaids (and 4 boxes of Primatene) within a month's time from anywhere in Cali that I know of. This is the laws attempt to curb the stockpiling of Ephedrine and small scale shake n bake methamphetamine production. It's been this way for years.

• waterproof
    edited February 2013
    ^^^^ok i hope that's true....... i was at walgreens to get some bronkaid for a eca stack i am bout to run, the last time i run that stack was 6 years ago, same ? then, took your ID down so they can track how many boxes u get so i was already used to that and they searched the computer and they said as of right now it's discontinued. but they offer walgreens brand of of Primatene for 8 bucks at 12.25 mg of eph that means i have to take 2 to equal 1 bronkaid, so i'm going back and get two boxes for a month cycle with 1 week on and one week off..

so i got on the horn and hearsay from the community was that they are discontinued because of the FDA and new regulations that the feds are trying to implement, if it goes through people will need a doctors approval to get bronkaid, that's the latest news i heard but it's hearsay as of now, i know a few that even called Bayer,lol.........
  • waterproof
    edited February 2013
    QUADS INJECTION

A GREAT STEROID INJECTION QUAD VIDEO done by one of those women that want to be a man taking test shots, but this video is one of the best out there.

How To Inject Testosterone
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PDqLDjMDtA

How to do a Testosterone Shot Injection
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azF1FoepHuo

Testosterone Enanthate 250 Quad Injection
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnCrXf5QapY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_deeDnk8zjU