STEROIDS, PRO-HORMONES, HGH, PEPTIDES, ON & POST CYCLE THERAPY, EPHEDRA, ? SUPPLEMENTS

waterproof
waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited October 2012 in The Weight Room
WELCOME TO THE DARK SIDE OF THE BODYBUILDING, WEIGHTLIFTING, POWERLIFTING, SPORTS ENCHANCEMENT AND PERFORMANCE WORLD OF STEROIDS, PRO-HORMONES, HGH, PEPTIDES, EPHEDRINE and ? SUPPLEMENTS. THE DARK SIDE is what us Meat Heads in the Steroid Bro Community call those who wander over to use Steroids the Dark Side and The Grey Area is know as the area when those who decide to use pro-hormones but dont go over to the bad darkside of steroids,lol... but Pro Hormones is Designer Steroids - go figure,lol........they are scared of pinning themselves.

THIS IS ONLY FOR INFORMATION and EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY, I AM NOT A DOCTOR..CONSULT A DOCTOR BEFORE YOU START ANY WORKOUT PROGRAM, SUPPLEMENT AND STEROID USE. STEROIDS ARE ILLEGAL AND IF CAUGHT WILL FACE JAIL TIME, IT'S AGAINST THE UNITED STATE LAW TO USE OR BE CAUGHT IN POSESSION OF THIS DRUG.

IF USE WRONG AND WITH OUT PROPER SUPERVISON, STEROIDS CAN CAUSE ? HARM AND LONG TERM HEALTH PROBLEMS AND WILL SHUT YOU DOWN.

I DO NOT ENCOURAGE STEROID USE, DO NOT ASK FOR WHERE AND HOW TO BUY ANY OF THESE DRUGS THAT IS LISTED IN THE THREAD TITLE, BECAUSE IF I WAS A MOD IN THIS FORUM I WILL BAN YOUR ASS FOR LIFE for even asking.

THIS THREAD IS TO EDUCATE ABOUT THE GOOD, THE BAD OF THESE DRUGS LISTED IN THE THREAD TITLE AND THE HEALTH RISK AND HEALTH BENEFITS

DO I USE STEROIDS?? U MIGHT ASK, well yes i do.....I AM A GROWN ASS MAN AND A GROWN ASS MAN MAKES GROWN ASS MAN DECISIONS AND WHEN YOU MAKE A GROWN ASS MAN DECISION BE PREPARED TO REAP THE BENEFITS OF A GROWN MAN DECISIONS OR PAY FOR YOUR GROWN ASS MAN DECISION.

I put in years of studying and researching on these drugs that is listed in the thread title....... I AM in 12 weeks of a 20 week TEST-E CYCLE and will be adding TREN for the last 2 months and D-bol on my last month.

but enough of that.....

ANABOLIC STEROIDS - Also Known As: Steroids, Juice, Sauce, Gear, and Chemicals - technically known as anabolic-androgenic steroids (AAS) or colloquially as "steroids", are drugs that mimic the effects of testosterone and dihydrotestosterone in the body. They increase protein synthesis within cells, which results in the buildup of cellular tissue (anabolism), especially in muscles. Anabolic steroids also have androgenic and virilizing properties, including the development and maintenance of masculine characteristics such as the growth of the vocal cords, testicles, and body hair (secondary sexual characteristics). The word anabolic comes from the Greek ἀναβολή anabole, "that which is thrown up, mound", and the word androgenic from the Greek ἀνδρός andros, "of a man" + -γενής -genes, "born".
Anabolic steroids were first isolated, identified, and synthesized in the 1930s, and are now used therapeutically in medicine to stimulate bone growth and appetite, induce male puberty, and treat chronic wasting conditions, such as cancer and AIDS. The American College of Sports Medicine acknowledges that AAS, in the presence of adequate diet, can contribute to increases in body weight, often as lean mass increases, and that the gains in muscular strength achieved through high-intensity exercise and proper diet can be additionally increased by the use of AAS in some individual.

WHEN USED WRONG AND ABUSED - Health risks can be produced by long-term use or excessive doses of anabolic steroids. These effects include harmful changes in cholesterol levels (increased low-density lipoprotein and decreased high-density lipoprotein), acne, high blood pressure, liver damage (mainly with oral steroids), dangerous changes in the structure of the left ventricle of the heart.[4] Conditions pertaining to hormonal imbalances such as gynecomastia and testicular atrophy may also be caused by anabolic steroids

ORAL STEROIDS - Oral steroids are steroids that are not injected by a needle. Oral steroids are taken as tablets.But it has been said that oral steroids cause more side effects than normal ones, AND cause liver damage if not taken the right liver protection and supplements.

INJECTABLE STEROIDS - injectable steroids come with esters to make them effective for long duration of time. They do not have 17-alpha alkylation of most oral steroids, which are considered to be chemical modifications that can be harmful to the liver. Medical studies have also shown that injectable steroids are less harmful than their oral counterparts since they are chemically designed to bypass the human body’s digestive system. The fact that injectable steroids do not make their presence in the digestive system is one of the biggest factors why they are preferred by sportsmen for prolonged steroid cycles.

Some of the popular injectable steroids are Bolasterone, Deca-Duabolin, Delatestryl, Dihydrolone, Durabolin, Dep-testosterone, Dymethzine, Enoltestovis, Quinolone, Sustanon 250, Therobolin, and Trophobolene to name a few.

Injectable steroids, like other administering forms of steroid, offer benefits such as increased oxidation rise of fat, rise in energy levels during workouts, speed recovery time, and enhancing muscle size & strength.

IF USED WRONG However, they may come with side-effects such as decreased blood clotting ability, premature hair loss, stunted growth, acne, sodium and water retention, aggression, acne, cysts, hypertension, cardiovascular ailments, impotence, low sperm production, suppression of immune system, anxiety, hepatitis, and virilization to name a few, if abused or misused

TOPICAL STEROIDS (GEL & CREAM APPLICATION) - A topical steroid vehicle refers to the type of base in which the medication is contained. The most common vehicles are creams and ointments, but topical steroids can also come as gels, lotions, solutions, and sprays.
The choice of vehicle is important because some vehicles are stronger than others. For example, a topical steroid in an ointment base will be more potent than the same topical steroid in a cream or lotion base. This difference in potency is related to several factors including how well the vehicle keeps water from evaporating out of the skin and how well it absorbs into the skin. The following are characteristics of the different topical steroid vehicles:

Comments

• waterproof
    PRO-HORMONES/DESIGNER STEROIDS - In a purely technical definition a Prohormone is a compound that is converted into an active hormonal compound by enzymatic process inside the body. Essentially the ´Pro´ means prior or providing and the ´Hormone´ describes an active substrate in the body which performs various functions.

Prohormones represent legal alternatives to AAS (Anabolic Androgenic Steroids) as they can convert into powerful anabolic hormonal substances in the body.

When using prohormones your body undergoes a powerful transformation in its hormonal chemistry. With this increased hormonal platform you find many metabolic processes are increased, meaning you will find it easier to gain new muscle tissue, train harder, get stronger and shed unwanted body fat.

Prohormones convert into hormones that can increase the rate of protein synthesis. This meaning your body can utilise more of the protein you ingest and turn it into new muscle tissue as a response to training stimulus at a far faster rate than you could with a normal hormone level.

Prohormones could be thought of as ´Turbo Chargers´ for your body. They are not an alternative to proper diet and exercise and these will always be the principal ways to induce positive changes in your body. However, the carefully planned use of prohormones can allow you to speed up progress or break through barriers that you might not achieve under normal circumstances.

TAKING PROHORMONES
    Use of prohormones should be carefully planned. Year round use is not advisable as taking prohormones temporarily disrupts your natural hormone levels. Prohormones are generally used in well planned cycles. These cycles´ can last anywhere between two and twelve weeks, though you will find that most common is around 30 days or 4 weeks.
    When you begin taking prohormones they begin to convert into active hormonal substances in your body. These substances may have different effects although they will tend to have very noticeable changes in muscle tissue development, strength and sex drive.

• waterproof
    edited October 2012
    HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE - Growth hormone (GH) is a peptide hormone that stimulates growth, cell reproduction and regeneration in humans and other animals. Growth hormone is a 191-amino acid, single-chain polypeptide that is synthesized, stored, and secreted by somatotropic cells within the lateral wings of the anterior pituitary gland. Somatotropin (STH) refers to the growth hormone 1 produced naturally in animals, whereas the term somatropin refers to growth hormone produced by recombinant DNA technology, and is abbreviated "HGH" in humans.

Growth hormone is used as a prescription drug in medicine to treat children's growth disorders and adult growth hormone deficiency. In the United States, it is only available legally from pharmacies, by prescription from a doctor. In recent years in the United States, some doctors have started to prescribe growth hormone in GH-deficient older patients (but not on healthy people) to increase vitality. While legal, the efficacy and safety of this use for HGH has not been tested in a clinical trial. At this time, HGH is still considered a very complex hormone, and many of its functions are still unknown.

In its role as an anabolic agent, HGH has been abused by competitors in sports since the 1970s, and it has been banned by the IOC and NCAA. Traditional ? analysis could not detect doping with HGH, so the ban was unenforceable until the early 2000s when blood tests that could distinguish between natural and artificial HGH were starting to be developed. Blood tests conducted by WADA at the 2004 Olympic Games in Athens, Greece targeted primarily HGH. This use for the drug is not approved by the FDA.

Several studies have concluded that Human Growth Hormone can help you lose weight and get lean. The participants in the 1990 study showed up to a 14.4% decrease in overall body fat and an increase in lean muscle mass of up to 8.8%.

When you weigh loss and have more muscle, you will feel better overall and have less health problems as you get older. Your quality of live will be better. You'll have more confidence and you'll have an increased sex drive.

Another effect of using HGH is that you will have more energy and stamina. You'll be able to stay in the game with your younger counterparts.

You'll also experience firmer skin which will reduce the amount of wrinkles on your face giving you a more youthful appearance.

There are several more effects of HGH that have anecdotal evidence but have not undergone serious clinical testing but many users have expressed improvement in their moods and emotional stability.

You can infer that this may be a result of the lower body weight and increased self image resulting from taking HGH

PEPTIDE - Peptides are naturally synthesized structures built from amino acids into chains. The body produces peptides to aid in healing, fight infection and inflammation and rebuild tissues. Cell construction and duplication depends on them. Because of the near-infinite number of structure combinations of the constituent amino acids, peptides are widely used in medicine and industry for everything from healing to sweetening coffee.

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good Drop Proof

Full Disclosure. Have I no, have I thought about it yes and I probably will after I finish this diet I'm on.

I want to talk about Test Boosters which is an alternative to crossing over which I have done. Me personally I have done products from a company called Finaflex. The 1st one I did was Pure Test and Revolution 1 a day after I finished the bottle

pct_revolution_black_and_free_pure_test_medium.jpeg

Just like a lot of products that I take my 1st time I love it. If I remember right it was 3 a day. This I feel help me finally exceed 240 on the bench. I constantly had a great pump after work outs. I definitely saw gains. The PCT smelled like ? though and this is meant to get your testosterone levels back to normal and in essence is a estrogen blocker. I really had no side effects on it because it is a light weight product to be honest.

I have to go to the gig but when I get a chance I'll drop more info on other products I've used and others that I good friends of mine have used and what they told me were their reactions and possible side effects.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd consider steroids but they got a bad rap for liver and heart damage as well as teh roid rage
  • J-GUTTA
    edited October 2012
    RodrigueZz wrote: »
    I'd consider steroids but they got a bad rap for liver and heart damage as well as teh roid rage

There are ? shields you can take and milk thistle that your recommended to take even before you start a cycle that almost makes it a safe as can be yo. But with anything that comes with abuse.

BTW roof rage is for people who already have a temper. It just brings it out easier. So in most cases its non existent.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    Shout out to @Jgutta this documentary should be watched if anybody thinking about doing steroids

389864d1346522149-bigger-stronger-faster-2008-steroid-documentary-bigger-stronger-faster.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eoaUsW12Ac&feature=player_embedded

you will get the truth, no tall tale ? ........? i pumped for GOLD'S GYM tonight watching this ? again while i gulf down a cup of Oats and 4 eggs
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    Good Drop Proof

Full Disclosure. Have I no, have I thought about it yes and I probably will after I finish this diet I'm on.

I want to talk about Test Boosters which is an alternative to crossing over which I have done. Me personally I have done products from a company called Finaflex. The 1st one I did was Pure Test and Revolution 1 a day after I finished the bottle

pct_revolution_black_and_free_pure_test_medium.jpeg

Just like a lot of products that I take my 1st time I love it. If I remember right it was 3 a day. This I feel help me finally exceed 240 on the bench. I constantly had a great pump after work outs. I definitely saw gains. The PCT smelled like ? though and this is meant to get your testosterone levels back to normal and in essence is a estrogen blocker. I really had no side effects on it because it is a light weight product to be honest.

I have to go to the gig but when I get a chance I'll drop more info on other products I've used and others that I good friends of mine have used and what they told me were their reactions and possible side effects.

FINAFLEX is a good company that makes solid supplements, as you know nothing beats good ol test but for test boosters i heard great things about these test booster that i am going to try down the line

bioforge2_large.jpgattachment.php?attachmentid=52936&stc=1&d=1330130729
    anabolic-matrix-rx-label.jpg

there's people claiming 8 week cycle of endosurge and the same for bioforge of 8 pounds of lean muscle gains and that's great for a test booster
  • scarfacetf
    scarfacetf Members Posts: 59
    Do test boosters require post therapy, I've also heard people saying that they've received no real gains from test boosters just more acne and hair in places they didn't want it, you guys have any Experience with the stuff?
  • waterproof
    scarfacetf wrote: »
    Do test boosters require post therapy, I've also heard people saying that they've received no real gains from test boosters just more acne and hair in places they didn't want it, you guys have any Experience with the stuff?

let me add what J-Gutta touched on if you use pro-hormones or Oral Steroids you are going to need to use an estro blocker (in which i will touch on later, i swear it's a whole lot of information to put out here but it's up to you and the readers to do the research) and liver protection before cycle, on cycle and 4 week after the cycle).

the reason is because it's toxic, read my first few posts again on pro hormones and oral steroids. it goes through the liver so you have to protect. i did a couple of pro hormones in the past, I used evol, and havoc and liver is fine because i followed how to take those drugs.

so before you start any cycle oral or injections and before you even buy roids the first thing you should buy is your support supplements you can buy it seperate or buy as one by using cycleassist.pngCYCLE-ASSIST-2.jpg

I used ^^^^^^^before and it's great cycle support have everything you need, you going to have to buy a few bottles, because when you on your cycle you going to need to take it and when you on your Post Cycle Therapy you need to keep taking it.

before you start a cycle you need to start your on cycle supplement a week or two before you start, for your liver take Milk Thistle 07431204549_220x220_a.jpg

and LIV-52 Liv52picforweb.jpg.

REGULAR test boosters like tribulus you are not going to get a alot of gains but there are some strong test boosters like Bioforge, endosurge where you going to put on 5-8 pounds of lean muscle and strength.

and for cycles assist you can use this cyclesupport.jpgironmaglabs-advanced-cycle-support_1.pngadvanced-cycle-support-facts.jpgai_sports_cycle_support.jpg
  • waterproof
    Post Cycle Therapy

Here you will find all the informations regarding a "normal " Post Cycle Therapy - PCT. A "normal" PCT is a post cycle therapy with SERMs. To get informations about an OTC PCT go here; OTC PCT Informations

At the end of this page, you will find examples of post cycle therapy with SERMs. (Length, Dosage, Where to buy Legit SERMs Online)

What is a post cycle therapy - PCT ?

Post cycle therapy (pct) is a term that means products used after a prohormone cycle in order to rapidly increase the natural production of testosterone in you. The pct is the most important thing in a cycle of prohormones because if you don't do any pct, you will ? up your body. You will lose almost all your gains, you can have libido problems, a gynecomastia (gyno - ? ? ) problem and many others important problems.

Before doing a cycle, we recommend to have everything in your possession (prohormone,pct,liver protection and cycle support) to avoid any problems.

More details about the importance of a PCT after a cycle of prohormones

I won't get into a whole bunch of details, you need to know only the essentials. When you're doing a cycle of prohormones, your testosterone and estrogen level are skyrocketing. When you stop your cycle, your testosterone level goes down. You have a very low natural production of testosterone and in addition, you have an excess of estrogen in your body (If you don't use an Anti-Estrogen while on cycle).

If you don't take any good products - SERMs or OTC PCT -, depending on your cycle and your choice, not only you will probably lose all your gains but you will also get health problems like I mentioned before.

A post cycle therapy is here to combat the excess of estrogen in your body and bring back to normal your natural production of testosterone. Therefore, a PCT is necessary and obligatory for every cycle of prohormones.

How to do a post cycle therapy ?

In order to do a post cycle therapy, you will need to have products called SERMs (Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators). SERMs inhibits the effects of the estrogen in your body (Example;no gyno - ? ? ) and this will increase also your production of testosterone.

For every cycle of prohormones, we recommend to use SERMs for your pct but in some case, you can do an OTC PCT. See our page OTC PCT for more informations.

What is the Best SERMs - Nolvadex or Clomid or Torem ?

There are three popular SERMs used for every cycle of prohormones. Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate), Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate) and Torem-Fareston (Toremiphene Citrate). The names in parentheses are the real names, the other ones are commercial names. They works in slightly different ways but all of them have for goals to bring back your testosterone production to normal and avoid health problems due to an hormonal imbalance after a cycle of prohormones.

Nolvadex is one of the most known SERMs but Clomid and Torem works fine too. Some will say that one is better than the other but they are all good! Some people even uses two SERMs for one pct but we are not recommending doing it. One is enough for most cycles.

When should I start my PCT ?

A PCT starts the day after you've stopped your cycle of prohormones. So if you stop taking your prohormones on friday, you start taking your SERMs on saturday.

What are the different forms of SERMs and which one is the best ?

There are two forms of SERMs; Pills and Liquid. The most easy way to take your SERMs is with the pills but both forms works fine. A other way to take your SERMs is with the liquid form. All you got to do is to swallow it and drink something just right after to remove the "bad" taste or some people even mix the SERMs with juice/water.

The most important thing is not the format of your SERMs but the quantity that you need for your cycle.

Should I split the dosage of my SERMS during the day ?

If you use the normal dosage (see beelow for the normal pct dosage), there is no reasons to split the dosage. Because SERMS have long half lifes, you should simply your dose in one shot. If you decide to split the dosage, split it in equal parts.

Is there a specific time in the day to take my serms ?

You will find a lot of discussion about this but the answer is NO for the usual SERMS such as Nolvadex, Clomid and Torem. Nevertheless, you need to stick at one time. If you start your pct with taking your serm in the morning, simply stick to that time during the whole cycle of your PCT.

Where can I buy Legit SERMs Online or other chemicals product ?

Go on our page "Buy SERMs", everything is explained and I'm sure that you will be happy. We are giving out a good online source to buy these products.

What are the dosage, length of a PCT with SERMs

There are several setup for a PCT. Below you will find the normals dosage-length for every SERMs (Usual & Harshest Cycles). We consider that a cycle is harsh when you're doing a pheraplex cycle/a superdrol cycle with advanced dosage, or when you are using at least 2 prohormones in one cycle.

• J-GUTTA
    One of the things you have to consider as well with pills like oral steroids and test booster really just about any pill you take it will recycle through your liver 3 times. That's why a lot of people that do cycles say ? that and just go for the injections.
  • leftcoastkev
    leftcoastkev Members Posts: 6,232 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    scarfacetf wrote: »

You shouldn't need PCT for test boosters..........
    They indirectly increase your bodies natural testosterone production. Your estrogen may increase a bit, but once you stop the test boosters both (test and estrogen) should come down toward their original levels without complication. I've done DPS ? and Beast Nutrition Supertest. They're solid, but I wouldn't say ground breaking. But results may vary. Most test boosters are tribulus based, tribulus + zinc + ? goat weed. Whatever.
    If you do a test booster, my only advice is not to drink too much alcohol. Your results may not be as expected.

However you will need PCT for Prohoromones (easily available on Amazon) or real test. This is because Testosterone (and Estrogen) are raised. Once you start getting the Test from outside of your body your natural test will shut down (thus why ppl say their nuts shrink), however your bodies natural estrogen production won't. Your natural Estrogen will get raised to keep up with the large amount of test (or prohormones via conversion) from the outside (pills/shots). Your body keeps these things in balance. Now once you stop that outside test, your natural testosterone levels (now shut) will take time (weeks) to come back however your natural Estrogen levels (now high) will take time to go down, hince the need for PCT (with a SERM to help control estrogen and it's effects to your body). This is to keep Estrogen from running wild without testosterone levels to keep it in check. That's why dudes end up with bitc* ? . For the record, I does neither prohormones or gear (Test shots/pills) because it ain't worth the hassle for me and given my luck I'd be one of those corner cases that puts a black eye in the game. I have buddies that do though. I keep it natural.
    My advice on that is to do a lot of research and get a firm understanding so that you know what your doing. It's your body and you gotta live with it.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    EPHEDRA is a popular fat burner that burned fat and it works but it have side effects and have a certain way to take it...it used to be sold in stores but there was deaths because of unhealthy people was taking the drug without being properly hydrated and doing extreme cardio instead of low to moderate cardio so it was BANNED by THE FDA, you could of get it in any supplement store 10 years ago but now you can't.... It still can be brought but you have to know where or you can go to any walgreens and make your own ECA stack.......i will show you later, but again IT'S AT YOUR OWN RISK, I WILL NOT BE HOLD RESPONSIBLE!!!!!!!!

EPHEDRA was in RIPPED FUEL, STACKERS that WWF was pushing and the Original Hydroxcut..... if not used properly IT WILL BUST YOUR ? HEART

PEOPLE DIED BECAUSE THEY WAS TAKING OVER 100 MG A DAY AT A TIME, INSTEAD OF 25MG EVERY 4 HOURS, AND WAS TAKING IT 4 WEEKS STRAIGHT, CRAZY ? ......WHEN YOU SUPPOSED TO TAKE IT - 1 WEEK ON, 1 WEEK OFF then 1 WEEK ON and 1 WEEK OFF

BUT HERE'S THE SHOCKER THE CHINESE BE USING EPHEDRA FOR OVER 1000 OF YEARS.

CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING ANY SUPPLEMENTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMlF-p_Qa6E

have i used ECA yes i have, and was zooted too, but my receptors was so burned out for taking so much fat burners when i dropped down to 212 from 260 in which i was at 290 (LONG STORY SHORT, I CAN PUT ON MUCH MUSCLE AND WEIGHT ON MY FRAME UP TO 300 POUNDS AND WILL STILL LOOK LIKE I AM 250 SOLID, THAT'S THE GIFT AND CURSE OF MY GENETICS, PEOPLE THINK THAT I ALWAYS BE IN THE GYM WHEN I HAVENT TOUCH WEIGHTS IN A YEAR, CHEST, ARMS, SHOULDERS, THIGHS ON SOME YOKE ? ......so i was like hey they people think i am ? disel when i dont do ? ? working out, so i partied, drank like a sailor and some other ? balloned from 240 to 290, long story short cut down to 212 in 8 months with hard work and dedication, that was few years ago) SO when i took the ECA AT that time my beta receptors didn't have no rest , but i will try again...... i didnt have the jitters real bad but i was zooted, hunger was gone and body was heated up, but i used some meds that was sold in walgreens that had ephedra in it since i was spooked to order some ephedra but now i know where to get the real pills

Nutrition Tips : How Does Ephedra Work to Lose Weight?

EPHEDRA Ephedra usually refers to the plant Ephedra sinica. E. sinica, known in Chinese as ma huang (麻黃; pinyin: má huáng), has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for 5,000 years for the treatment of asthma and hay fever, as well as for the common cold. Several additional species belonging to the genus Ephedra have traditionally been used for a variety of medicinal purposes, and are a possible candidate for the Soma plant of Indo-Iranian religion. Native Americans and Mormon pioneers drank a tea brewed from an Ephedra, called Mormon Tea or Indian Tea.

Mormon Tea (Ephedra funerea) growing in the wild in the Fiery Furnace area of Arches National Park near Moab, Utah.
    In recent years, the safety of ephedra-containing dietary supplements has been questioned by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA), the National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine, and the medical community as a result of reports of serious side effects and ephedra-related deaths. In response to accumulating evidence of adverse effects and deaths related to ephedra, the FDA banned the sale of ephedra-containing supplements on April 12, 2004. A suit by an ephedra manufacturer was upheld by a Federal District Court judge in Utah on April 14, 2005. The FDA appealed this ruling, and on August 17, 2006 the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit upheld the FDA's ban of ephedra. The sale of ephedra-containing dietary supplements is currently illegal in the United States because of the high risk of ephedra-related adverse events.

The stimulant and thermogenic effects of Ephedra sinica and other Ephedra species are due to their ephedrine and pseudoephedrine content. These compounds stimulate the brain, increase heart rate, constrict blood vessels (increasing blood pressure), and expand bronchial tubes (making breathing easier). Their thermogenic properties cause an increase in metabolism, evidenced by an increase in body heat.
    In traditional Chinese herbology, E. sinica is included in many herbal formulas used to treat cold and flu such as 麻黃湯 ma huang tang (ephedra decoction) or 麻杏石甘湯 ma xing shi gan tang (ephedra, apricot kernel, gypsum, and licorice decoction). Ephedra is used therapeutically as a diaphoretic to help expel exterior pathogens and regulate the proper functioning of the lungs.

Ephedra is widely used by athletes despite a lack of evidence that it enhances athletic performance.
    Ephedra may also be used as a precursor in the illicit manufacture of methamphetamine.
    Ephedra has also been used for weight loss, sometimes in combination with aspirin and caffeine. Some studies in regulated and supervised environments have shown that ephedra is effective for marginal short-term weight loss (0.9 kg/month more than the placebo), although it was unclear whether such weight loss is maintained. However, several reports have documented a number of adverse events attributable to unregulated ephedra supplements.

Adverse effects of ephedra consumption may include severe skin reactions, irritability, nervousness, dizziness, trembling, headache, insomnia, profuse perspiration, dehydration, itchy scalp and skin, vomiting, hyperthermia, irregular heartbeat, seizures, heart attack, stroke, or death.
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    ephedrin.jpg41J015GHGTL._AA300_.jpg and Bottle+of+Aspirin.jpg = ECA STACK

The E/C/A (ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin) stack is one of the most powerful fat burning/energy enhancing stacks ever!

In this article, I will review each of the ingredients in the stack and their effectiveness on their own and when mixed with the other ingredients. I will use the bodybuilding.com message boards as well as my own experience and that of my brother.

Ephedrine
    This is the main ingredient in the stack for both fat burning and energy enhancing. It is still very effective on its own but it is extra effective when mixed with caffeine. Often referred to as Ma Huang (its Chinese name), ephedra is the herbal equivalent of ephedrine. Pure ephedrine is extracted from the ephedra plant but that's not important. What you want to know is how effective it is. Well, it is extremely effective when used properly. It can speed up the fat burning process extremely effectively and you can expect to get cut a lot quicker than normally. However, there are a few things that you should consider before you rush out and buy some. One thing you must bear in mind is that, along with fat burning, the ephedrine will attempt to burn off your hard earned muscle as well (I lost a whole inch off my legs the first time I used it). I've found that the most effective way of combating this fat loss is to supplement with protein throughout the day - not just once or twice a day as you might usually.

When using ephedra as an energy enhancer, you also have to be careful with the dosage that you use. I have found that if I take a full 20mg dose of ephedrine, my heart rate goes up too much, I feel jittery and I cannot complete an effective weight lifting workout. However, some people (see the bodybuilding.com message boards) find that it gives them just the boost they need to lift heavier weights and grow!

Something you need to consider whether you are using the stack to burn fat or increase energy, is the amount of ephedrine you take. My brother hates this supplement because he gets headaches, feels jittery and he sweats even without doing anything - and that's when he's built up to the minimum dose. He reckons he's just very sensitive to the stuff, but still does not recommend any taking it. I find that if I build up to the minimum fat-burning dose, I can quite easily burn fat and not notice any other side effects except increased concentration and very slight "jitteryness".

Apparently, there was a death from taking an ephedrine supplement, but the woman who died was taking massive amounts of the stuff and not eating.

Because of this, and other things such as the fact that some people have decided to put huge amounts of the stuff in pills and sell them as fake ecstasy tablets, ephedrine is illegal for resale in the UK (class C penalties apply) but it is perfectly legal to posses it. I also understand that it is perfectly legal almost everywhere in the US. In Australia, most supplements are illegal; including this (at least that's as far as I know.)

Caffeine
    On its own, you will not notice much from caffeine, but in this stack, along with ephedrine, you have the most effective and cheapest fat burning stack that I, for one, have ever seen.

It's hard to say much else about this ingredient, except that it is perfectly legal everywhere (that I have heard of) and you have to take massive quantities of it before it becomes dangerous.

Aspirin
    As far as I can gather, the idea of adding aspirin to the stack is that it thins the blood and so more fat cells can be carried away (I'm no expert). I also understand that it makes next to no difference to the effectiveness of the stack and is more in the mind than anywhere else. Also, there have been doubts raised about the safety of aspirin in the stack. I do not think they will hurt you unless you are taking the stack all year round for years, but why take the extra risk for tiny effects? It's your call.

Conclusion
    I don't think you will have a problem with this stack - not as long as you take it sensibly. I also recommend that, if you can, you find a supplement without aspirin or white willow bark because of the dangers which may be associated with them.

Best results from this stack, as a fat burner, are probably achieved by cycling it for 6 weeks at a time and then taking 2 weeks away from it.

To use it for energy enhancing, you only need take it on workout days. There is no need to "load" this supplement, as you would with Creatine and if you decide to stop taking it at any time, you will encounter no health problems.

One thing to bear in mind, however, is that if you do stop taking it, you will have to be extra, extra, extra careful with your dieting and eat less calories because your metabolism will slow down - it may even slow down slower than it was when you started!

Please be careful and, as my bro always says, do your research first! Don't rely on this article and visit the message boards! If in ANY doubt at all, ask a doctor.

I hope this is useful!
  • waterproof
    HOW TO USE AN ECA STACK

Fitness and medical professionals often make the point that there is no "magic pill" for weight loss. While this may be true, the ECA stack, when combined with a disciplined nutrition and exercise program, may provide a significant boost to fat loss according to the International Journal of Obesity and Related Metabolic Disorders. ECA stands for ephedrine, caffeine and aspirin, which when taken together, seem to have a synergistic effect on metabolism and fat mobilization. While widely available over the counter, the ECA stack is a powerful stimulant and should not be used without the supervision of a doctor.

Step 1
    Buy the ingredients of the stack. Buy caffeine in 200mg doses, which is typically sold as a remedy for drowsiness. Buy the 80 mg doses of aspirin used for heart attack prevention or children's doses. Higher doses are more likely to damage your stomach when used long term. Buy ephedrine in doses no higher than 25mg. Ephedrine may be harder to find, but can often be bought through Internet supplement supply companies.
    Sponsored Links

Step 2
    Take your first dose 30 minutes before breakfast. The ECA stack should be taken on an empty stomach. If you prefer to do your cardiovascular exercise in the morning before you eat, take the stack before your exercise.

Step 3
    Take another dose in the afternoon on an empty stomach. A good time to take the stack would be 30 minutes before lunch.

Step 4
    Take your final dose no later than about five to six hours before bedtime. The ECA stack is a powerful stimulant and can disturb sleep if taken too close to bedtime.

Step 5
    Take a one-week break from the stack following two weeks of use. This break will prevent your body from adapting to the dose and minimize your risk of addiction.

Tips and Warnings
    If you are new to the ECA stack, you may not need the full dose to see results. Buy ephedrine in 8mg doses and use either 8mg or 16mg of ephedrine with 100mg of caffeine and 80mg of aspirin. If you do not see progress following two weeks of use, slowly raise the dose by 8mg of ephedrine for your next cycle.
    The ECA stack increases heart rate and blood pressure. Do not use this drug combination if you have any pre-existing heart or blood pressure issues. Do not use without the supervision of your doctor.

Things You'll Need
    8 to 25mg ephedrine tablets
    100 to 200mg caffeine tablets
    80mg aspirin tablets

• waterproof
    edited October 2012
    Ok i am about to wind down on the ? fat burning stack of ECA, i know there is some people that still is skeptical of the fat burning stack that is used through out the fitness community...... and be like AQUA but but but but, what about the deaths. Yes it's a sad thing of those that died but sorry to say it's their fault. If they would of read the directions on those supplements on the bottle and researched they would of been here today.

Case in point, One lady was taking over a 100 mg a day, not staying hydrated and not eating trying to lose weight fast as possible doing extreme cardio, and the other deaths was of kids being stupid, it says take 3 a day but if we take 6 it will worker even better, SMH.........

DO ECA WORKS, ? YES IT DOES, IT'S THE BEST FAT BURNER ON THE PLANET AND IT WORKS, YOU CAN LOSE A POUND A MONTH OFF OF ECA doing nothing and eating ? and lose 10 pounds a month doing moderate dieting and training if your ? on point 10-15 easily, WHEN TAKEN PROPERLY IS THERE RISK, NO THERE NOT......how do you know AQUA, because like i said in the DR. DRE THREAD IS THAT I DEAL WITH SCIENCE AND MEDICAL FACT AND STUDIES.

STUDY 1

Am J Epidemiol. 2008 Oct 15;168(8):966-73. Epub 2008 Aug 27.

Use of a prescribed ephedrine/caffeine combination and the risk of serious cardiovascular events: a registry-based case-crossover study.

Hallas J, Bjerrum L, Støvring H, Andersen M.

Source
    Department of Clinical Pharmacology, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Southern Denmark, DK 5000 Odense C, Denmark. jhallas@health.sdu.dk

Abstract
    Ephedrine and herbal ephedra preparations have been shown to induce a small-to-moderate weight loss. Owing to reports on serious cardiovascular events, they were banned from the US market in 2004. There have been no large controlled studies on the possible association between prescribed ephedrine/caffeine and cardiovascular events in general. The authors linked data from four different sources within Statistics Denmark, using data on 257,364 users of prescribed ephedrine/caffeine for the period 1995-2002. The data were analyzed using a case-crossover technique with a composite endpoint: death outside of a hospital, myocardial infarction, or stroke. To account for effects of chronic exposure and effects in naïve users, the authors performed a secondary case-control study nested within the cohort of ephedrine/caffeine ever users. Among 2,316 case subjects, 282 (12.2%) were current users of ephedrine/caffeine. The case-crossover analysis yielded an odds ratio of 0.84 (95% confidence interval: 0.71, 1.00); after adjustment for trends in ephedrine/caffeine use, it was 0.95 (95% confidence interval: 0.79, 1.16). Subgroup analyses revealed no strata with significantly elevated risk. In the case-control substudy, there was no increased risk among naïve users or users with large cumulative doses. Prescribed ephedrine/caffeine was not associated with a substantially increased risk of adverse cardiovascular outcomes in this study.

STUDY 2

Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2002 May;26(5):593-604.

Herbal ephedra/caffeine for weight loss: a 6-month randomized safety and efficacy trial.
    ? CN, Daly PA, Homel P, Solomon JL, Blanchard D, Nasser JA, Strauss R, Meredith T.

Source
    New York Obesity Research Center, St Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital and Columbia University, New York 10025, USA.

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:
    To examine long-term safety and efficacy for weight loss of an herbal Ma Huang and Kola nut supplement (90/192 mg/day ephedrine alkaloids/caffeine).

DESIGN:
    Six-month randomized, double-blind placebo controlled trial.

SUBJECTS:
    A total of 167 subjects (body mass index (BMI) 31.8+/-4.1 kg/m(2)) randomized to placebo (n=84) or herbal treatment (n=83) at two outpatient weight control research units.

MEASUREMENTS:
    Primary outcome measurements were changes in blood pressure, heart function and body weight. Secondary variables included body composition and metabolic changes.

RESULTS:
    By last observation carried forward analysis, herbal vs placebo treatment decreased body weight (-5.3+/-5.0 vs. -2.6+/-3.2 kg, P<0.001), body fat (-4.3+/-3.3 vs. -2.7+/-2.8 kg, P=0.020) and LDL-cholesterol (-8+/-20 vs. 0+/-17 mg/dl, P=0.013), and increased HDL-cholesterol (+2.7+/-5.7 vs. -0.3+/-6.7 mg/dl, P=0.004). Herbal treatment produced small changes in blood pressure variables (+3 to -5 mm Hg, P< or =0.05), and increased heart rate (4+/-9 vs. -3+/-9 bpm, P<0.001), but cardiac arrhythmias were not increased (P>0.05). By self-report, dry mouth (P<0.01), heartburn (P<0.05), and insomnia (P<0.01) were increased and diarrhea decreased (P<0.05). Irritability, nausea, chest pain and palpitations did not differ, nor did numbers of subjects who withdrew.

CONCLUSIONS:
    In this 6-month placebo-controlled trial, herbal ephedra/caffeine (90/192 mg/day) promoted body weight and body fat reduction and improved blood lipids without significant adverse events.

STUDY 3

Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 2000 Dec;24(12):1573-8.

Safety and efficacy of treatment with an ephedrine/caffeine mixture. The first double-blind placebo-controlled pilot study in adolescents.

Molnár D, Török K, Erhardt E, Jeges S.

Source
    Department of Paediatrics, University of Pécs, Hungary. dmolnar@apacs.pote.hu

Abstract

OBJECTIVE:
    The present study was performed to investigate the efficacy and safety of a caffeine/ephedrine (CE) mixture in obese adolescents.

SUBJECTS:
    Thirty-two (m/f = 16/16) obese children were included into the study. They were treated by diet (calculated daily energy requirement minus 500 kcal) and either CE or placebo (PL) for 20 weeks in a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial. Those weighing less than 80 kg took one tablet three times (100 mg/10 mg), whereas those weighing more than 80 kg took two tablets three times per day. There were three dropouts (girls) from the PL group. The age, weight body mass index (BMI) values (mean (range)) of the PL and CE groups were 16.0 (14.3-17.6) and 16.0 (14.2-17.7) y, 103.0 (77.2-126.4) and 104.8 (69.8-150.2) kg, 35.2 (28.3-42.3) and 36.5 (31.3-51.8) kg/m2, respectively.
    RESULTS:
    The decrease in relative body weight, BMI and body fat (measured by bioelectric impedance) was significantly (P < 0.05) greater in the CE group (mean +/- s.d.; 14.4 +/- 10.5%, 2.9 +/- 1.9 kg/m2, 6.6 +/- 6.0 kg) than in the PL group (2.2 +/- 5.8%, 0.5 +/- 1.6 kg/m2, 0.5 +/- 2.7 kg). Relative body weight decreased by more than 5% in 81% of the CE group, out only in 31% of the PL group. Adverse events were negligible and did not differ between the CE and PL groups. Withdrawal symptoms were mild, transient and their frequency and severity were not different between the placebo and active groups.

CONCLUSION:
    According to the present pilot study, CE can be a safe and effective compound for the treatment of obesity in adolescents.

^^^^^^^^wtf?? IT CAN BE A SAFE AND EFFECTIVE COMPOUND FOR THE TREATMENT OF OBESITY IN KIDS, DOCTORS AND SCIENTIST TESTED EC ON KIDS AND THEY KIDS LOST WEIGHT, THE OTHER TEST SHOWS IT PRODUCE BODY AND FAT LOSS WITH IMPROVE BLOOD LIPIDS WITH NO EFFECTS OR EVENTS AND Prescribed ephedrine/caffeine was not associated with a substantially increased risk of adverse cardiovascular outcomes in thE FIRST STUDY........we taken properly and right dosage like i told and have a check up with your doctor before you start..it works
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    NOW I KNOW I SAID I WONT GIVE ANY INFORMATION on how and where to get these supplements that is banned but if it's legal and sold in stores like walgreen ect....... then i will since i am not breaking any laws but again.

I AM NOT A DOCTOR AND YOU ARE FULLY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

so a few years ago like 5-7 years ago, i was ? to order on line to get my ephedra, now i know where to get gear and ? banned fat burners, (i dont get my gear on-line, but know where to get it if need be on line). THE BRO COMMUNITY ALWAYS know how to get the good's and where.

YES FOLKS EPHEDRA is in some over the counter drugs that some people use to help them breath better and can be brought at your local walgreens and CVS.

BUT WHEN YOU BUY IT, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO SHOW ID AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR INFORMATION DOWN, PUT IT IN THEIR SYSTEM....BECAUSE ? MAKERS USE THE DRUG TO MAKE DOPE and they will keep track on how much you buy, because there is a limit on how much you buy a month.

044853.jpgbuyinprivate_2230_1797217search-engine-optimization-101-lesson-from-bayer-aspirin.jpg = YOUR ECA STACK THAT IS SOLD AT YOUR LOCAL WALGREENS, LONG DRUGS, CVS and WALMART, LOL..........
    and add Fish Oil, Green Tea Pills to your stack fur greater fat burn and for the advance users try yohimbine with the stack ONLY FOR ADVANCE USERS.

ALL RIGHT FOLKS THAT'S ENOUGH OF ECA, GO DO YOUR SEARCH AND READ SOME MORE.

NOW WE ARE GOING TO LEARN ABOUT THE FAT BURNING Clenbuterol and T3

OH YEAH ECA IS THE CHEAPEST AND BEST FAT BURNER ON THE MARKET
  • J-GUTTA
    edited October 2012
    ? damn proof you dropping too much knowledge for theses cats yo. Okay the next test boost Halovar, if you can find it get it. You will need an ? shield and a recycle with it about $50 a bottle. When you take this product make sure you carb up or elses you'll have blonde moments. I've seen people gain 8 lbs of muscle to 20lbs no lie.

21h4lePcaFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg41MgYGM3V7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg41Q6-eUy5eL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    J-GUTTA wrote: »
    ? damn proof you dropping too much knowledge for theses cats yo. Okay the next test boost Halovar, if you can find it get it. You will need an ? shield and a recycle with it about $50 a bottle. When you take this product make sure you carb up or elses you'll have blonde moments. I've seen people gain 8 lbs of muscle to 20lbs no lie.

21h4lePcaFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg41MgYGM3V7L._SL500_AA300_.jpg41Q6-eUy5eL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I always wanted to try Pirus Labs line but..... when i start my cut with TEST-PROP, MASTERON i am going to throw in Halovar for the cutting effect. @Jgutta you sold me on the Pirus Line, lol..

I BET YOU SEEN PEOPLE PUTTING 8LBS TO 20 pounds of muscle,lol....... because that HALOVAR is a PRO-HORMONE a clone of the popular Halodrol 50 made by Gaspari that was banned in the great pro-hormone ban in 2003.

When Halovar enters your body it converts to the steroid Turinabol..

Halovar contains the steroid 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1, 4-diene-3-17b-diol. This is often called “Pro-Turinabol” because it converts to the steroid Oral Turinabol.

but it's a very mild pro-hormone and great for a newbie who trying his first pro-hormone cycle and crossing iver to the grey area here is a review of the product from bodybuilding.com a year ago

Halovar review (6week cycle)
    K, i see alot of people inquiring info on halovar and sending me pm's about it, figured id take some heat and post this here if it means i will help a few people.

Halovar is a mild pro hormone, and its great for adding lean muscle mass while keeping away water retention and fat.

My dose was 75mg daily(3 x 25 mg pills) 7 days a week, for 6 weeks.

One in the morning with a carb meal, 2 pills 8-12 hours later with another carb meal, reason i had them with carbs is because halovar has a insulin like effect and requires carbohydrates (dunno exact reason, maybe purus lab rep can help)

Week 1 - increased energy, harder feeling muscles, minor strength increase, was 8 pounds heavier by end of the week.

Week 2 - energy stayed the same, muscles felt hard all day every day!, strength went up alot 20 lbs on bench easy, was able to rep out higher weight easier, weight stayed the same.

Week 3 - energy same, strength even higher, bodyfat dropping by 1-2%

Week 3 - energy same, strength is trough the roof went from 285 bench x 12 to around 335 x 12, body fat looked lower, weight stayed the same.

Week 4- same strength, same bodyfat, same weight.

Week 5 - same bf, minor strength increase, 1-2 pound increase in weight.

Week 6- same bf!, 2 lbs heavier, stronger than ever.. Fck why this gotta be the last week?? Temted to buy another bottle and run at 100mg for 2 more weeks.. But didnt.

Overall i gained close to 7-9 lbs, droped arround 3% body fat/ strength went up like a mother fkr, was able to rep out stuff for 8-12 i was only able to do 2-3 before.

Cons - had to lower my blood preassure and maintain it using hawthorne berry, spent alot on cycle support like liv -52, my nolva dex pct was more expensive then the entire cycle ;(..

Overaall rating 9/10.. For the price this sht works.

Muscle gain 7/10
    Strength gain 10/10
    Fat cutting 8/10
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    JUST SHOT UP 2CC OF TEST-E in the left dealt right now, running low on the test.....i have about 4 cc left that should be enough of 2 more full shoots.....time to call the man for another vial of test.......I get it at a player price of 70 bucks.

i am running 400 mg a week of test, since this is my first run being on gear, next time im going to 450 or 500mg a week
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    JUST SHOT UP 2CC OF TEST-E in the left dealt right now, running low on the test.....i have about 4 cc left that should be enough of 2 more full shoots.....time to call the man for another vial of test.......I get it at a player price of 70 bucks.

i am running 400 mg a week of test, since this is my first run being on gear, next time im going to 450 or 500mg a week

you put it right in the shoulder huh?

How does that feel when you take it? Any increased agrression?
  • waterproof
    edited October 2012
    waterproof wrote: »

you put it right in the shoulder huh?

How does that feel when you take it? Any increased agrression?

yeah i shot yesterday in the left shoulder, i rotate shoulder every shot i take............. Right in the shoulder

the pain is not bad, it's all depend where you shoot at, sometimes i find a nice spot and there is a slight pinch entering the skin then no pain at all.... sometimes there is a little more pain but the ? aint bad at all.

there's is going to be increased aggression because it's test, but in the gym when i think i cant go no more and at failure i just pushed and the aggression comes out of no where and i get 3-7 extra reps, and those reps are called GROWTH REPS....do reps are the ones that going to make you grow.

but the roid rage is a myth, if you is an ? then the test is going to make you a bigger ? and if you is a calm person the test is going to make you extra calm.

? that ? you off is going to ? you off even quicker, put it like that.
  • J-GUTTA
    They say the best way to inject is where the doctor would in your ass NO ? . I've been told the way you find the best spot is put your thumb at your side of your waist and open your hand downwards and where your pinky lands is your spot. .........

• waterproof
    Clenbuterol (Clen)

clenbuterol_1.jpgo_bT0mFjziNHW9kXA.jpg

(Clenbuterol Hydrochloride)

Clenbuterol Hydrochloride, often referred to as Clen is an extremely strong thermogenic agent; while a thermogenic, Clenbuterol was actually designed and originally intended to be used as a bronchodilator. As a bronchodilator, Clen was developed to treat breathing disorders such as asthma, but you will find it is far more commonly found in fat-loss plans. Sharing some similar properties with Ephedrine, Clenbuterol is a far more powerful fat-loss tool, and for many performance enhancing athletes an essential part of any cutting cycle. While many performance enhancing athletes supplement with Clen, right off the bat let's get this out of the way; Clenbuterol Hydrochloride is not an anabolic steroid; it is merely a bronchodilator with an extremely strong thermogenic nature. Of course, when used in conjunction with anabolic steroids, the fat-loss benefits of Clen will be even stronger; after all, anabolic steroids greatly increase your metabolic rate, and some of them even promote direct fat-loss. While true, you do not have to supplement with anabolic steroids if you decide to use Clenbuterol in your fat-loss plan.

An extremely potent thermogenic, there is some bad news many of you may be disappointed to hear; Clenbuterol is not magical, and it will not do the work for you. If you're going to lose body-fat, you have to diet, and if you're dieting this means you are burning more calories than you consume. Of course, as we'll see by its very nature Clen will help you burn more calories, but you still need to be in a deficit; if you're eating like a pig you shouldn't expect to lose any body-fat. Further, while potent indeed, you will find Clenbuterol works best as an addition to a well-planned diet; meaning, it's not on its own going to shed massive amounts of body-fat off of your body. Clen is a tool that can be very useful for merely enhancing a diet and fantastic for helping us rid ourselves of those stubborn areas that often hold on for dear life. With all of this in mind, let's take a look at all Clenbuterol Hydrochloride has to offer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yN9Oh2EQUTw

The Basic Nature & Function:

By its natural mode of action, Clenbuterol stimulates the Beta-2 receptors, which in-turn is precisely what will lead to enhanced fat-loss. While a powerful thermogenic, the process itself is rather simple; as stated above, this isn't some magical fat-loss agent. As the Beta-2 receptors are stimulated, this causes the mitochondria of the cells to produce and release more heat, which in-turn increases our core temperature, and as a result our metabolism is enhanced. That's it, that's all there is to it, but this slight heat increase is all it takes to dramatically improve your overall metabolic activity. Through this increase in heat, our stored energy, also known as body-fat is burned at a higher rate, and this equates to more fat-loss. We are now using more body-fat for energy as our body is being forced to use more energy due to this increase of metabolic activity.

By its natural mode of action, Clenbuterol stimulates the Beta-2 receptors, which in-turn is precisely what will lead to enhanced fat-loss. While a powerful thermogenic, the process itself is rather simple; as stated above, this isn't some magical fat-loss agent. As the Beta-2 receptors are stimulated, this causes the mitochondria of the cells to produce and release more heat, which in-turn increases our core temperature, and as a result our metabolism is enhanced. That's it, that's all there is to it, but this slight heat increase is all it takes to dramatically improve your overall metabolic activity. Through this increase in heat, our stored energy, also known as body-fat is burned at a higher rate, and this equates to more fat-loss. We are now using more body-fat for energy as our body is being forced to use more energy due to this increase of metabolic activity.

Then we have the bronchodilator's original intent, being used as a bronchodilator, and once again the process is very simple. Clenbuterol enhances aerobic activity and further stimulates the central nervous system thereby in a conjoined effort improves cardiovascular efficiency. For someone suffering from chronic asthma, it's not too hard to see how this will be a beneficial medication, but it can also be beneficial to the performance enhancing athlete. Think about it; with increased cardiovascular efficiency, your output in this arena increases, and for many athletes this can be invaluable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vZ08SlEM5Y

The Benefits of Clenbuterol:

By now, the benefits of Clen should be fairly easy to see; after all, fat-loss and improved breathing are both some pretty strong benefits, but there's still more to say. Specifically, we want to discuss in detail how Clenbuterol's thermogenic effects can benefit you; the improved breathing largely speaks for itself. When we include Clenbuterol during our diet, the rate at which we burn fat will be dramatically increased; where you once lost 1lb of body-fat per week, you may very well be able to lose 2lbs per week. Granted, we're simply using those numbers as an example, but that's the kind of action you can expect. Further, as eluded to above, we all have those areas that are often extremely hard to get rid of no matter how hard we diet; for men this is often the abdomen and lower back, and for women the glutes and hips. Regardless of where the specific area is, Clen will help you finally see the fat disappear from that area; again, we're assuming you're dieting properly.

These are the primary benefits, and you may have noticed one missing if you already know a little about Clenbuterol; anabolic activity. When Clen first came to the market place, it was thought it would provide a strong anabolic boost, but the results proved to be very disappointing. The original assumption was based on testing done on rats which greatly increased anabolic activity; however, it would prove to be far less significant in humans. Even so, there is a slight anabolic promotion, but it is so slight it's almost not worth mentioning.

At any rate, when it comes to the benefits of Clenbuterol, we must again stress a few important factors. This is a thermogenic that is best for those who are not severely overweight; if you need to drop 100lbs, don't expect Clen to be the magical solution. This is a thermogenic that works best in those who are already at least somewhat lean; after all, one of its primary benefits is aiding in the removal of body-fat in stubborn areas. If you are severely overweight, your best bet is to drop as much fat as you can, and once you get to a leaner state then consider Clenbuterol use to help you finish things off.

• waterproof
    The Side-Effects of Clenbuterol:

As is the case with anything we put into our body, Clen carries a few possible adverse side-effects. In most cases, the side-effects of Clenbuterol will be bothersome, but far from dangerous; however, as we'll see, there is one that is potentially dangerous. In any case, the primary side-effects of Clenbuterol surround this Beta-2 stimulators stimulating nature; after all, all stimulants carry related effects. The primary of all these will be a wired or jittery feeling and it will occur to some degree in all who touch the first Clen tablet. Unfortunately, for some this type of stimulating effect can be so strong it will make use impossible, but for most, they will adapt rather quickly and the effect will be manageable.

Beyond a jittery or wired feeling, as a stimulant this can lead to insomnia, and once again for some people no matter what they do they will not be able to sleep if they use Clen, and once again it will make use impossible. For this reason, it's important you take all your Clenbuterol early in the day, and if you do so most will not have a problem. Then the final of all the side-effects of Clenbuterol in-regards to stimulation appears to be headaches; this is a rare occurrence, but it is possible. For many, if headaches occur they will quickly adapt and they will dissipate, but for others it may be too much. These are the stimulating side-effects of Clenbuterol, but there is one more bothersome effect we must mention; muscle cramps. Clen has the ability to deplete taurine, and this can lead to cramping; the solution, supplement with taurine and drink more water and perhaps increase your sodium intake slightly and the problem will go away if it occurs.

As stated above, the majority of the side-effects of Clen are what we'd call bothersome, but there is one that can be extremely dangerous; cardiac hypertrophy. Clenbuterol Hydrochloride has the ability to enlarge the ventricles of the heart, and this is not only dangerous it can be deadly. First and foremost, if you already have issues of the heart you should not touch this bronchodilator, but for the healthy adult there is hope. The only way cardiac hypertrophy is going to occur is with Clenbuterol abuse; it takes a lot of Clen and for extended periods of time for such to occur. For this reason, doses must be kept at a reasonable level, and this also means we must not exceed specific regulations as it pertains to the total duration of use. For most, you will only need to start with a low dose, and dosing should increase minimally overtime as your body adapts. Small 20mcg incremented increases are all that is advised, and should never reach a point of surpassing 140mcg for men and 120mcg for women. Further, total use should never exceed more than 16 weeks total per year; for more information on how to plan safe and proper Clenbuterol doses and cycles, please see the related links.