STEROIDS, PRO-HORMONES, HGH, PEPTIDES, ON & POST CYCLE THERAPY, EPHEDRA, ? SUPPLEMENTS

Options

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Trashboat wrote: »
    Do you get your liver enzymes tested?

I will after the cycle
  • waterproof
    Options
    Week 6 of sustanon and week 4 of anadrol.

I'm feeling good setting all types of PR in power lifting. Leaning out alot
  • waterproof
    Options
    Week 8 of Sustanon putting on size, dropping body fat, currently at 238. Started the cycle at 219.

Ended the anadrol cycle, and it's true anadrol will have you with crazy size and strength gains
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    What's the acne like on anadrol?
  • waterproof
    Options
    What's the acne like on anadrol?

I didn't really have no issues with Acne at all, libido got low went to GNC got some Macca Root, and that problem was solved
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Is a GH only cycle worth the price?
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Doing a Prednisone cycle

get on my level

• The_Jackal
    The_Jackal Members Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Haven't read threw the complete thread but if you haven't been lifting fir at least two years constantly then you shouldn't even think about using any steriods
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Corticosteroids getting me jacked breh
  • waterproof
    Options
    Corticosteroids getting me jacked breh

Tells us more about your cycle and gear
  • dwade206
    dwade206 Members Posts: 11,558 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Anyone know about this supplement called A Bombs. It's supposed to be the legal equivalent of HGH.
  • waterproof
    Options
    dwade206 wrote: »
    Anyone know about this supplement called A Bombs. It's supposed to be the legal equivalent of HGH.

No HGH is HGH there's nothing in the supplement industry that can compare to the fat burning and muscle gain of HGH

A Bomb is a good supplement that will give you some lean gains and great recovery, the combination of Bcaa and HMB is nice, you will see nice results with hard work and diet
  • dwade206
    Options
    So there is a similar effect? Also, dude told me to take PCT to maintain the gains and strength. But has if I decided to do it. Also, are there any bad side effects using A Bombs?
  • waterproof
    Options
    So there is a similar effect? Also, dude told me to take PCT to maintain the gains and strength. But has if I decided to do it. Also, are there any bad side effects using A Bombs?

You don't need PCT for taking the supplement A Bombs but if it was the real A Bomb aka Anadrol yeah you will need a PCT and run that oral steroid with Test.

There's no side effects using the supplement a bomb. You will put on some strength and get some nice gains from it if you follow the dosage, train hard and eat right
  • dwade206
    Options
    Thanks for the info.
  • dwade206
    Options
    The thing I'm trying to understand is, if A Bombs have no side effects and HGH does and is illegal, why would people still take HGH if there are so many detriments?
  • LUClEN
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

No HGH is HGH there's nothing in the supplement industry that can compare to the fat burning and muscle gain of HGH

A Bomb is a good supplement that will give you some lean gains and great recovery, the combination of Bcaa and HMB is nice, you will see nice results with hard work and diet

Everyone I know that has done it puts tren over everything
  • waterproof
    Options

Everyone I know that has done it puts tren over everything

Tren is known as the nectar of gods, but look here ain't nothing like HGH. I run in a circle of Bodybuilders and power lifters that competes on the national stage and ran in circles with some of the all time greats and train with them in both power lifting and body building and I tell you this, when they want to drop fat, and add size they running HGH.

When they want to drop fat, get strong with added size then it's tren
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Options
    Don't do any of this ? . It messes uo your testosterone levels. Go natural.
  • waterproof
    Options

No it don't, if you know what you doing and got the appropriate post cycle therapy you'll be alright
  • LUClEN
    Options

No it don't, if you know what you doing and got the appropriate post cycle therapy you'll be alright

Every old head I know that cycled is now on TRT
  • UinitiatedMgt
    UinitiatedMgt Members Posts: 161 ✭✭
    Options

That's a big if.

Better to go natural in the long run.

• waterproof
    Options

Every old head I know doing just fine and healthy, strong as a ox.

Scare tactics do not work on those that study and know science, physiology, you either know the science or don't if you don't then you deserve what you get
  • LUClEN
    edited July 2014
    Options

Scare tactics do not work on those that study and know science, physiology, you either know the science or don't if you don't then you deserve what you get

Post the science then

I want to see the experiment where they monitor athletes after long term steroid use and check to see the rate of TRT use among them

Their data indicates that only 1.3% of men in a representative sample report using AAS yet ex steroid users make up more than 30% of all the patients at this particular TRT clinic
    https://www.auanet.org/university/abstract_detail.cfm?id=1395&meetingID=13SAN

A total of 138 men (mean age 45.7±11.7) currently receiving TRT for hypogonadism participated, and 31% (n=43; mean age 39.4±7.4) reported a history of prior AAS use. Among hypogonadal men ≤ 50 years old, 43.6% (n=41) used AAS in the past compared to 4.5% (n=2) in those >50 years old (p<0.001). Men with previous AAS use were 9.1 years younger on presentation than men without an AAS history (p<0.0001). The mean reported age of first AAS use was 24.6±6.8, and 21% started using AAS in their teens. Less than half understood the effects of AAS on natural testosterone production (49%) and fertility (47%), yet only 16% regretted using them. In men with an AAS history, moving forward, treatment for hypogonadism via testosterone injections was preferred by 93%, while 46% without a history of AAS use preferred injections (p<0.0001). AAS users were more likely to experiment with their prescribed dose of TRT without notifying their physician (26%) and to use additional, non-prescribed substances like growth hormone (40%).
  • waterproof
    Options

Post the science then

I want to see the experiment where they monitor athletes after long term steroid use and check to see the rate of TRT use among them

Their data indicates that only 1.3% of men in a representative sample report using AAS yet ex steroid users make up more than 30% of all the patients at this particular TRT clinic
    https://www.auanet.org/university/abstract_detail.cfm?id=1395&meetingID=13SAN

A total of 138 men (mean age 45.7±11.7) currently receiving TRT for hypogonadism participated, and 31% (n=43; mean age 39.4±7.4) reported a history of prior AAS use. Among hypogonadal men ≤ 50 years old, 43.6% (n=41) used AAS in the past compared to 4.5% (n=2) in those >50 years old (p<0.001). Men with previous AAS use were 9.1 years younger on presentation than men without an AAS history (p<0.0001). The mean reported age of first AAS use was 24.6±6.8, and 21% started using AAS in their teens. Less than half understood the effects of AAS on natural testosterone production (49%) and fertility (47%), yet only 16% regretted using them. In men with an AAS history, moving forward, treatment for hypogonadism via testosterone injections was preferred by 93%, while 46% without a history of AAS use preferred injections (p<0.0001). AAS users were more likely to experiment with their prescribed dose of TRT without notifying their physician (26%) and to use additional, non-prescribed substances like growth hormone (40%).

Ha and that's ? what type of subjects was taking, just regular guys who used it or athletes that have doctors, scientists, nutritionist.

Half of the subjects didn't know the effects of AAS, so that tells me there was no PCT or knowledge.

For every scary story there is a success story.

They sell this on tv now, doctors prescribe it now.

Get this knowledge even an antidote when abused can be a poison, what is poison can also be used as medicine