STEROIDS, PRO-HORMONES, HGH, PEPTIDES, ON & POST CYCLE THERAPY, EPHEDRA, ? SUPPLEMENTS

Options

Comments

• Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? are buggin! Man stick to natural protein like fish ,eggs, turkey, ect..
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You ? are buggin! Man stick to natural protein like fish ,eggs, turkey, ect..

I agree with you @Miltownmarauder i am the first to tell everybody to keeping hitting and going to you hit your genetic peak, and you know genetics with hardwork will take you so far, if you mature enough and put in years and want to go to the next level then you can start thinking about Anabolics.............

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Waterproof what is your take on Primoblan?

From what I have read it sounds like a good fit for a newbie like me
  • waterproof
    Options
    PEC INJECTION

How to Inject Steroids Pectoral
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFLV4HTTdZI

Testosterone Enanthate 250 Pec injection
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcCNnqhW14Y

• waterproof
    Options
  • waterproof
    Options
  • waterproof
    Options
    ALL RIGHT THERE YOU GO WITH ALL THE DIFFERENT INJECTION SITES ON THE BODY, DO MORE RESEARCH AND BE CLEAN, BEFORE ANYTHING HAVE YOUR ALCOHOL WIPES, CLEAN YOUR INJECTION SITE, CLEAN YOUR VIAL, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE CLEAN NEEDLES AND A CLEAN ASS,LOL....
  • waterproof
    Options
    @RodrigueZz a damn great steroid ALEX RODRIGUEZ choice of steroids,lol..., it will not shut you down and you will grow off of it if you drop your calories, some say it's a little expensive, i think if you order oversea's it will cost more than others and if you know somebody like i do :)) and who is not an ? the price should be the same, i get all my juice for 70 a vial each vial is 2 weeks worth of juice.......

i will drop some infor on PRIMOBOLAN for you, but in my opinon for a first cycle TEST-E is the way to go and i will post how a first TEST-E CYCLE for all....

if you not injecting and taking the oral, i advise not to take the oral, and step back and go the pro-hormone route until you ready for the needle....i know lots of people rather take the oral than the injection because they are ? of the needle, i was going to go that route but i MAN UP and went the safer route first by injections..... and if you decide to go the prohormone route i can help you out on your first cycle on what PRO HORMONE'S to get and lead you the way, you will get solid gains off of them also.

Introducing Primobolan

Primobolan is a popular anabolic steroid developed and introduced to the market by the European pharmaceutical company called Schering. This steroid is a derivative of dihydrotestosterone but is more similar to dihydroboldenone. Dihydroboldenone is a weak steroid with a double bond in its structure causing it to produce weak anabolic effects. This structure inhibits its binding to the androgen receptor and reduces it to 50%. This means that Primobolan is not used for bulking purposes. What is it used for then?

Primobolan is a cutting agent because it does not interact with the aromatase enzyme and convert to estrogen. Most strong anabolic steroids transform into this female hormone. Estrogen, like testosterone, is responsible for several body processes involving the development of primary and secondary female characteristics. This means that the hormone promotes water retention and the storage of extra fat in the subcutaneous tissues and also causes feminization in males. Because the effects of estrogen are absent when using Primobolan, this steroid is often used by men who are very sensitive to estrogen. It is also used for improving the quality of muscles by some bodybuilders because it is devoid of the unwanted effects that cause flabby and smooth-looking muscles. When using Primobolan, therefore, you can expect your muscles to be leaner and 100% muscle. With a proper low fat diet, you can look forward to a well-defined physique with hard, solid muscles. The feeling of fullness gives you a boost in energy and drive to workout. The absence of water retention helps prevent water weight and bloating, and also prevents the development of systemic diseases caused by increase in fluid volume in the body. Such diseases include high blood pressure, palpitations, bleeding problems and cardiac overload. For males, they won't have to worry about the feminizing effects common in other aromatizing steroids. Gynecomastia or the development of abnormal breast tissue is prevented when using Primobolan.

Some of the side effects seen when using Primobolan are caused by its androgenicity albeit weak. These include the formation of acne usually on the back. This can be addressed by applying Accutane. Some may also experience male pattern hair loss and increase in aggression. Females may experience virilizing effects when not properly using Primobolan. Virilization includes changes in the voice, increase in body hair and disturbances in menstruation. Some of the changes are permanent even when the drug has been discontinued. The usual dose that women should use is about 50 to 100 mg of Primobolan per week. This dose should be enough to give women the cutting effect they are after without producing any virilization.

Primobolan is relatively safe. The main concerns are only those caused by its androgenicity. Unlike other steroids, it is a 1-methylated compound and not a 17-alpha alkylated steroid. This means that it doesn't cause that much stress in the liver unless used for unreasonably long periods. There may be changes in liver values associated with using this steroid for long periods of time but these changes often normalize once Primobolan has been stopped.

Primobolan can be used is its injectable for or in its oral form. The oral Primobolan Orals is an acetate and is easily metabolized by the liver. It has a low availability and a short half life. This is why it has to be taken at several doses within a day, making it quite impractical for some users. Those who don't want to be injected or already use injectable steroids and would want to have an oral one in their cycles often use Primobolan Orals. The common dose of Primobolan Orals used is between 100 to 150 mg everyday. The more popular injectable Primobolan Depot has an enanthate ester. It bypasses initial liver breakdown, allowing it to stay in the body longer and produce more effects. Because of this, a weekly administration of 300 to 600 mg would suffice.

Primobolan can be used to maintain gains whether between cycles or in stacks with other anabolic steroids. It can be used with minimal side effects when combined to all-around steroids like Deca Durabolin. The combination of Primobolan and Deca Durabolin is safe enough for women and beginners to use. It can also be used with heavy bulking steroids in order to create effective cutting of otherwise poorly-defined mass.
  • waterproof
    Options
    NOW I WILL GET TO THE DIFFERENT injectable steroids first, the name, what it looks like, the history, and what it does, the dosage of all the injectables.........
  • j dash
    j dash Members Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    Options
    Question waterproof; if someone takes a 60 day cycle of dianabol anabolic oral at 15mg a day how long do u take PCT for? Two to three weeks?
  • waterproof
    Options
    just got 2 bottles of Testosterone Propionate from my boy, who is earning his pro card and i will get two bottles of Masteron (Drostanolone Propionate) next week, all together i will have 4 bottles of Test Prop and 4 bottles of Masteron for a 2 month cycle, i am pumped, i deciding to start next week or after my old school stack...
  • waterproof
    edited February 2013
    Options
    j dash wrote: »
    Question waterproof; if someone takes a 60 day cycle of dianabol anabolic oral at 15mg a day how long do u take PCT for? Two to three weeks?

@jdash first of all i advise if you taking Oral Dianabol for 2 months, have your on cycle support on deck, you taking an oral and you need to protect your liver, do not drink no hard liquor or beer, ? it NO LIQUOR at all go to the first two pages and look for tips on cycle support......

and 2nd if you can, you should Inject Test-E with it, TEST-E is needed for cycles because it's the base....... if this is your first cycle, Test-E only cycle u will gain great strength gains, size, mass and on your first cycle.........

but to answer your questions you will need to get CLOMID and run that for 4 weeks at 50mg everyday, and take it on the day after your cycle end.... and it wont hurt to throw in some aromasin 25mg every day for six weeks...

MOST IMPORTANT, SLEEP, FOOD AND TAKE YOUR MULTI'S, CREATINE, PROTEIN, GLUTAMINE, BCAA'S on your PCT TO KEEP THE GAINS
  • j dash
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »

@jdash first of all i advise if you taking Oral Dianabol for 2 months, have your on cycle support on deck, you taking an oral and you need to protect your liver, do not drink no hard liquor or beer, ? it NO LIQUOR at on go to the first two pages and look for tips on cycle support......

and 2nd if you can, you should Inject Test-E with it, TEST-E is needed for cycles because it's the base....... if this is your first cycle Test-E only cycle will gain you great strength gains, size, mass and strength on your first cycle.........

but to answer your questions you will need to get CLOMID and run that for 4 weeks at 50mg everyday, and take it on the day after your cycle end.... and it want hurt to throw in some aromasin 25mg every day for sixweeks...

MOST IMPORTANT, SLEEP, FOOD AND TAKE YOUR MULTI'S, CREATINE, PROTEIN, GLUTAMINE, BCAA'S on your PCT TO KEEP THE GAINS

Right on doggie! Gracias for the input. 'Preciate ur feedback
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2013
    Options
    @waterproof got this thread on lock yo. @ j dash post cycle

Nolva and a good over the counter PCT

20130228_061855_zps41ca1c86.jpg
  • j dash
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

Good looking out Gutta! I had no idea there was over the counter PCTs. Do they work just as good?
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    J-GUTTA wrote: »

Good looking out Gutta! I had no idea there was over the counter PCTs. Do they work just as good?

It's from the Finnaflex so it's already made for a higher end test booster. So it's very common to be used for pct.
  • waterproof
    Options
    TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE , THE GRANDADDY OF THEM ALL

TESTOSTERONE%20ENANTHATE%20250-500x500.jpg

Pharmaceutical Name: Testosterone (as Enanthate)
    Chemical structure: 4-androstene-3-one,17beta-ol
    Molecular weight of base: 288.429
    Molecular weight of ester: 130.1864 (enanthoic acid, 7 carbons)

Testosterone is the king of all mass builders and for this purpose is also fairly cost effective. It works well either alone or stacked to create a great bulking cycle. It has a high risk of side effects due to its conversion to DHT and has the potential to form estrogen, causing gynecomastia. These characteristics also cause it to have such excellent mass building tendencies. Due to some other side effects, such as water retention, it may not be the best used alone for lean mass gains, but with bulking comes the addition of a lot of muscle as well as some gains in fat and water weight. This is typical and a natural part of the enhanced bodybuilder's bulking regiment.

Testosterone enanthate is a long lasting single ester steroid. It is 7 carbons in length. What this means, is that more of the weight of the steroid is testosterone as opposed to ester weight. When taking a quantity of an esterified steroid, the total weight is a combination of both the ester weight and the steroid. That said, longer esters such as cypionate have more ester weight (due to it's 8 carbon length), and less overall steroid weight. For this reason, enanthate would be preferred over cypionate. Sustanon has even more steroid weight.

500 mg of enanthate has more free based testosterone than 500 mg of cypionate and 500 mg of sustanon has more than either. However, due to the irregular release of sustanon and the need to inject more frequently to take full advantage of the propionate and phenylpropionate esters and thereby make full release of the steroid itself, either enanthate or cypionate will be better choices for the first time user, who will likely want to maintain stable blood levels of the steroid while minimizing injection frequency.

A long acting testosterone ester will be very helpful for your bulking needs, and enanthate is a product which is more simple than some of the other steroids out there. Not to say it is without its share of complications, but it's a good choice, especially for those new to enhanced bodybuilding. Discontinuing the product is not an option in case side effects occur, because it will continue to aggravate these side effects over extended periods of time due to the long length of action of this steroid (3-4 weeks). Ancillary drugs such as nolvadex, proviron, clomid and HCG may help, both during cycle and post cycle to help restore natural testosterone production. Testosterone enanthate does aromatize slightly more than sustanon, but when using either drug, one should be familiar with anti-estrogens such as nolvadex or clomid and use one of them when symptoms of gyno occur.

Those who have prostate problems or those who are sensitive to gyno (for example, those who developed a case of gyno during puberty), and those who are sensitive to female pattern fat deposits will want to ensure anti-estrogens are on hand during cycle in case gyno related side effects arise. As a general rule of thumb, you will always want to keep nolvadex on hand - but obviously, it is even more important if the risks of these side effects are higher than normal (depending on the user and his or her genetic predisposition).

Like any other testosterone, enanthate suppressed HPTA function. Clomid or nolvadex are important to have post cycle to stimulate normal testosterone function within a reasonable amount of time. You may also want to use HCG during your cycle, but this is matter of personal preference, as many feel they will be able to recover post cycle and don't feel the benefit of HCG is worth the cost. Normalization of natural functions which were suppressed during cycle and testosterone production usually occur without the use of HCG, but at a slower rate than if it was used. Like anything in life, there is no guarantee of full recovery, but it would be a rare case if it did not happen.

INJECTION INFORMATION

Weekly totals of 250-1000mg weekly are frequently used, and sometimes more for the highly advanced athlete. Due to the relatively long half life of enanthate (4-5 days), injections are usually administered twice per week. This will allow stable blood levels to be maintained. When the level of steroid tapers down, a new injection is made, keeping everything fairly level. This is unlike sustanon, which requires more frequent injections for the same effect. For a first cycle, 500mg alone of testosterone enanthate, shot two times weekly (Monday and Thursday for example), for 10 weeks along with standard post cycle therapy would be very sufficient for good gains.

SIDE EFFECTS

Side effects such as water retention usually occur when using testosterone enanthate. Gyno, increased rate of hair growth, back acne, increased blood pressure, and aggressiveness, both in the gym and out, are possible when using enanthate. The liver is accustomed to processing testosterone, so liver toxicity is normally not a concern except at extremely high doses.

STACKING AND USE

As the best mass builder available, testosterone stacks well virtually everything and can also be used alone with high levels of success. Due to the longer half life of testosterone enanthate, a dose of 500mg per week can be used for the first time user for a period of 10 weeks with very good results. Stacking oral steroids on a first cycle is generally considered uneccessary, because it is impossible to gauge your body's responsiveness to the individual steroids being used and determine which ones cause which side effects. For the more advanced athlete, doses of 500-1000mg of enanthate are also excellent for creating clear results within a 10 week period. More advanced athletes will often stack testosterone with dianabol, deca-durabolin, primobolan or equipose to create a powerful mass building stack.

All testosterones aromatize, and enanthate is no exception. The steroid user should be familiar with anti-estrogen compounds such as nolvadex and clomid and keep them on hand during cycle in case symptoms of gyno arise. Increases in water weight and fat weight should be expected, and the possibilities of gyno are always out there when using enanthate.

Standard post cycle therapy consisting of either nolvadex or clomid should take place after the cycle is over
  • LUClEN
    Options
    Summer's coming... I need to get up on some pro gear. mad respect for keeping this thread going @waterproof

A lot of good knowledge here
  • waterproof
    Options
    Testosterone Propionate

propioante_big.jpg

Testosterone Propionate
    As we all know, Testosterone was the first steroid to be synthesized, and now it remains the gold standard of all steroids. First, we will discuss Testosterone in general, and in depth, then well examine exactly how and what the propionate ester is (together, Testosterone Propionate is often referred to as just "prop" test-p or "test prop").

Testosterones anabolic/androgenic ratio is 1:1 meaning it is exactly as anabolic as it is androgenic. Actually, testosterone is the steroid that all anabolic/androgenic ratios are based on. If a steroid is 2:1, then it is, compared with testosterones ratio, doubly as anabolic as it is androgenic. Hence, we see from testosterones ratio, it is both quite anabolic as well as androgenic. It should be noted; as Testosterone Propionate is merely testosterone, this anabolic/androgenic rating holds the same.

So how exactly does Testosterone Propionate build muscle? Testosterone Propionate promotes nitrogen retention in the muscle (6), and the more nitrogen the muscles hold the more protein the muscles store, and the bigger the muscles get. Testosterone Propionate can also increase the levels of another anabolic hormone, IGF-1, in muscle tissue (7). IGF-1 is alone highly anabolic and can promote muscle growth. It is responsible for much of the anabolic activity of Growth Hormone (GH). IGF-1 is also one of the few hormones positively correlated with both muscle cell hyperplasia and hyperphasia (this means it both creates more muscle fibers as well as bigger fibers). All of this might lead one to speculate that for pure mass, IGF-1, HGH, and Testosterone Propionate would be a very effective combination. Testosterone Propionate also has the amazing ability to increase the activity of satellite cells(8). These cells play a very active role in repairing damaged muscle. Testosterone also binds to the androgen receptor (A.R.) to promote all of the A.R dependent mechanisms for muscle gain and fat loss (9), but clearly, as we've seen, this isnt the only mechanism by which it promotes growth.

Testosterone Propionate has a profound ability to protect your hard earned muscle from the catabolic (muscle wasting) glucocorticoid hormones (11), and increase red blood cell production (12), and as you may know, a higher RBC count will improve endurance via better oxygenated blood. The former trait increases nitrogen retention and muscle building while the latter can improve recovery from strenuous physical activity, as well as increase endurance and tolerance to strenuous exercise.

Testosterone occurs naturally in both the male and female body, as insofar as drug testing for it, typical tests dont work (i.e. testing for metabolites). Testosterone can be tested for on a testosterone/epitestosterone ratio, a failing result usually being anything over 6 to 1, but there are other more effective tests currently in use as well as being developed by the usual party-poopers in the IOC and FDA. Noteworthy is that if you are using low doses of Testosterone Propionate and stop taking it 36-48 hours before a testosterone/epitestosterone analysis, you can still pass!

Testosterone, once in the body can be converted to both estrogen (via a process known as aromatization) as well as dihydrotestosterone (DHT). Estrogen is the main culprit for many side effects such as gynecomastia, water retention, and as a result high blood pressure while DHT is often blamed for hair loss and prostate enlargement. Naturally there are ways to combat this, such as using an anti-estrogenic compound along with your Testosterone Propionate, or even an estrogen blocker. DHT can be combated (on the scalp, to prevent hair loss) with compounds such as Ketoconazole shampoo (sold under the trade name Nizoral) as well as Finasteride (sold as Proscar in the 5mg version and as Propecia as 1mg tablets). Interestingly, this shampoo can also be used topically to combat acne on the face (or even the back if youre really flexible). Both of these methods for preventing hair loss and acne are reasonably effective; however, if you are not predisposed to male pattern baldness they will be wholly unnecessary. Male Pattern Baldness (MPB) is carried by the X chromosome, so if your mothers family boasts men with full heads of hair, then you are probably safe (unless those full heads of hair are all mullets). Naturally, as with most other steroids, your lipid profile is going to suffer a bit while supplementing with Testosterone Propionate. This, of course is nothing that cant be controlled by watching your diet and doing your cardio, at least for the duration of the typical cycle (which for arguments sake, Ill assume is +/- 12-16weeks). Lets be totally honest, here, even a modest amount of exercise will improve your blood pressure and lipid profile (10).

In-order to combat the aromatization of testosterone, you can simply take an aromatase inhibitor such as Arimidex. This and other anti-estrogenic compounds are generally considered a must with testosterone doses over a gram per week (1,000mgs), and often recommended with even less. Also among side effects (as if acne and going bald arent enough) is increased aggression. This is a hotly debated issue in steroid-culture. Generally the consensus is that if you are prone to being a ? , you'll be a bigger ? , and if you aren't, then your temper will not get much worse (this is supported by research as well.) Interestingly enough, high levels of testosterone are generally only associated with improper aggression and anti-social behavior in males with lower intelligence (1)(2).

Guess what? Dumb people shouldn't use steroids at all, especially testosterone!

For many, the increased aggression found from increased testosterone levels is often a bonus in the weight room as well as on the playing field. Lets not get started on its benefits in the bedroom!

Testosterone Propionate is also a relatively safe steroid to use, with some studies showing no adverse effects from 20weeks at 600mgs/week! (3)

Testosterone is usually attached to an ester (i.e. when you buy Testosterone Propionate, the subject of this profile, you are buying testosterone with a Propionate ester attached). The ester determines how long it takes your body to dispose of the steroid in question, and Propionate is the shortest ester available with a testosterone base (of course, Testosterone Suspension has no ester). There are enzymes, called esterases, in your body that have the function of removing the ester from steroids, and leaving you with just the steroid molecule with the ester cleaved off. Depending on how heavy the ester chain is, that determines how long it takes the esterase to remove it, and that amount of time determines how long the steroid stays active in your body. Great, right? No, not t really; the ester takes up space in the injection.

Check out this chart:

Chemical = Formula = Molecular Weight = Mg of Testosterone
    Testosterone (no ester) = C19 H28 O2 = 288.4mg = 100mg
    Propionate = C3 H4 O = 56.1mg = 83.72mg
    Cypionate = C8 H4 O = 124.2mg = 69.90mg
    Here, were comparing Testosterone with no ester (suspension) with Testosterone Propionate and Testosterone Cypionate (basically the longest vs. shortest esters available with testosterone).

• waterproof
    Options
    Testosterone Propionate.........PART 2

Here, were comparing Testosterone with no ester (suspension) with Testosterone Propionate and Testosterone Cypionate (basically the longest vs. shortest esters available with testosterone).

So you see, the longer the ester on the testosterone hormone is, the longer the steroid is active in your body, and the less actual testosterone you get. This is because, for every 100mgs of Testosterone Cypionate you inject, only 69.90mgs of it is actually testosterone, the rest is the Cypionate ester, which must be removed. On the other hand, with the Propionate ester youll get 83.72mgs of testosterone! The advantage to longer esters is that they need to be injected less frequently (Testosterone Propionate needs to be injected every other day while you can shoot Testosterone Cypionate once per week). The disadvantage to long estered steroids is that they contain less actual steroid. Anecdotally, however, most people from Steroid.com and other discussion boards who have tried differing esters on their various cycles agree: Testosterone Propionate causes the least side effects and the least bloating. For this reason, its often the testosterone of choice in cutting cycles.

Testosterone levels when youre using injectable Testosterone Propionate begin to decline sharply after the second day of use(5). Obviously this is not the steroid of choice for those who are squeamish about injections, youll be shooting this stuff every other day at least.

Also, as with most steroids, injected testosterone will inhibit your natural testosterone levels and HPTA (Hypothalamic Pituitary Testicular Axis). A mere 100 mgs of Testosterone Propionate per week takes about 5-6 weeks to shut down the HPTA, and 250-500mgs shuts you down by week 2 (4).

Realistically, every cycle should contain testosterone. Go back and read that sentence again. A beginners dose of testosterone (i.e. someone on their first or second cycle of AAS) would be in the 250-500mgs ranges. Though, realistically, we wouldnt recommend much less than 400mgs of testosterone per cycle for anybody, beginner or not who is supplementing for the purpose of performance, and guess what? The more you use the more results you get, and frequently, the more side effects too (3).

Testosterone Propionate Stack
    What stacks well with Testosterone Propionate? Everything! Many peoples favorites are Equipoise (Boldenone Undeclyenate) or Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate), but really, anything will stack well with Testosterone Propionate. Trenbolone (Trenbolone Acetate), Masteron (Drostanolone), and Winstrol (Stanozolol) are also favorites for many on a cutting cycle. Its important to remember that since Testosterone Propionate has such a short ester, most people stack it with other short estered drugs, the rational being that they need to endure frequent injections for the Testosterone Propionate to be effective, so they may as well be using other drugs requiring the same dosing protocol.

Finally, its worth noting that sometimes a strategy known as "frontloading" is employed with Testosterone Propionate, this is where double or triple the intended dose for the cycle is injected for the first two weeks, then the user switches to a longer ester. The reasoning behind this is presumably to get the blood levels of the hormone up quickly in the hopes of seeing results more rapidly.

Buy Testosterone Propionate
    Of all testosterones available on the market today, Testosterone Propionate is the most expensive. This is both because it is in high demand (due to its ability to avoid bloating the user as other testosterones tend to do) and because the actual chemical is expensive compared to other testosterones. Expect to pay roughly $40-60 for a 10-20ml bottle dosed at 100mgs/ml, when buying from a reputable Underground Lab, expect to pay double (or more than) that amount if you are buying Human grade ampules or bottles from a major pharmaceutical company.

Facts About Testosterone-Propionate
    Testosterone-Propionate is a short ester based anabolic steroid of the testosterone family and is one of the oldest forms available since the inception of synthetic anabolic steroids. As a short ester based testosterone Testosterone-Propionate is very easy to control in-terms of maintaining stable blood levels; an important factor in testosterone administration and therapy; however, in order to achieve this end frequent injections of the medication will prove to be of an absolute necessity. Nevertheless, those who supplement with Test-Prop as it is commonly known will find all the benefits of testosterone supplementation to be achievable via this particular form.

Understanding Testosterone-Propionate
    Testosterone-Propionate is simply testosterone; compared to other forms there is no difference in-terms of mode of action as the nature of the testosterone hormone is the same in each form in-terms of benefits and function. Like all testosterone forms, Testosterone-Propionate is defined by the ester that is attached, as is the case with all forms or in some cases defined by the lack of ester attached, as can be the case in certain instances. To fully understand the compound we need only understand two things; the active hormone itself and then the ester and how it affects its mode of action in-terms of time release and active duration.

Testosterone-Propionate is a highly anabolic and androgenic hormone, equal in both parts. As a testosterone based hormone it is generally well-tolerated by all who supplement with it as testosterone is naturally produced in the body and is not a foreign hormone to natural human function. Not only is testosterone naturally produced by all human beings it is essential for proper endocrine function; those who suffer from low levels of testosterone will find they suffer from a host of issues from decreases in strength and muscle tissue, decreased libido, insufficient immune system function, depression, lack of mental clarity and increases in body-fat to name a few. Conversely, those who exceed their natural testosterone levels will find each category diminished when levels are low enhanced when levels are of a higher nature.

While all testosterone forms can provide the same benefits, Testosterone-Propionate functions based on the ester attached; in this case the Propionate ester. A very short ester, as such milligram for milligram Testosterone-Propionate is more powerful than many other common forms. For example, another common form of testosterone is that of Testosterone-Cypionate; 100mg of Testosterone-Cypionate will yield approximately 70mg of active testosterone; however, as the Propionate ester takes up less mass in the compound 100mg of Testosterone-Propionate will yield approximately 83mg of testosterone.

As a short ester based testosterone Testosterone-Propionate carries a half-life of approximately 4 days; the shortest half-life of all common ester based testosterones. As such, once administered the active hormone enters the blood stream and becomes active in full capacity very quickly but it also dissipates just as fast. For example, 100mg of Testosterone-Propionate administered on day one will fall to 50mg by day 4 and 25mg by day 8 and so on. Conversely, so that you may understand the significance, 100mg of Testosterone-Cypionate administered on day one will fall to 50mg but not until day 12 post injection. For this reason, in order to maintain stable and peak levels of the hormone in the body we must necessarily administer the hormone once every 3 days with every other day being optimal.

• waterproof
    edited March 2013
    Options
    Testosterone Propionate.........PART 3

Benefits of Using Testosterone Propionate
    As a testosterone based anabolic steroid the benefits of Testosterone-Propionate supplementation are nothing short of amazing and truly encompass almost every benefit one who uses anabolic steroids would desire. As a testosterone such benefits will include but are not limited to:

Increased Strength:
    Increased Muscle Mass
    Reduced Body-Fat
    Increased Recovery
    Increased Levels of IGF-1
    Increased Sex Drive
    A Greater Sense of Well-Being
    Increased Energy
    Greater Athletic Performance

As you can easily see the benefits are truly great and largely understood by a simple brief overview of testosterone. Testosterone greatly increases nitrogen retention thereby allowing more protein to be stored in the muscles of the body thereby increasing protein synthesis. Further, as by its nature, testosterone greatly blocks and reduces the glucocorticoid hormones in the body; the muscle wasting hormones that not only destroy muscle tissue but promote body-fat gains as well. Equally as important, as powerfully anabolic and androgenic testosterone promotes recovery and regeneration; the faster we recover the faster and greater our growth; further, the greater our regeneration the greater our athletic performance. When you couple this with its ability to increase the potent naturally occurring anabolic hormone IGF 1 you truly have a remarkable anabolic steroid in Testosterone-Propionate.

Side-Effects of Testosterone Propionate
    All anabolic steroids carry with them possible negative and adverse side-effects; in that Testosterone-Propionate makes no exception. However, often the effects are highly exaggerated and it is important to note that through responsible use in healthy adult men such side-effects can largely be controlled and often of little concern at all. The most common side-effects of Testosterone-Propionate use will be estrogenic related due to the aromatase process. As testosterone will convert to estrogen via the aromatase enzyme common side-effects include but are not limited to:

Gynecomastia
    Water Retention
    High Blood Pressure
    High Cholesterol
    These are the most common side-effects but all hope is not lost. We can greatly reduce these side-effects by taking two precautions; ensuring our diets are full of healthy omega fatty acids and through the use of quality aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex or Letrozole. However, there is one side-effect that will occur in all men who supplement with Testosterone-Propionate and that is testicular atrophy. Exogenous testosterone use will suppress your natural production; however, once use is discontinued normal production will begin again and testicular size will return to normal.

Testosterone Propionate Profile (Testosterone)
    4-androstene-3-one, 17beta-ol
    Testosterone base + Propionate ester
    Molecular Weight (base): 288.429
    Molecular Weight (ester): 74.0792
    Formula (base): C19 H28 O2
    Formula (ester): C3H6O2
    Melting Point (base): 155
    Melting Point (ester): 21C
    Manufacturer: Various
    Effective Dose (Men): 350-2000mg+ week.
    Effective Dose (Women): 50-100mgs/week
    Active life: 2-3 days
    Detection Time: 2-3 weeks
    Anabolic/Androgenic ratio:100/100.
  • waterproof
    edited March 2013
    Options
    History of Steroids

In order to trace the history and development of anabolic steroids from their beginning to their present day form, we first need to look back towards ancient times, when it was known that the testicles were required for both the development and maintenance of male sexual characteristics. In modernity, this concept was further developed, by a scientist named Berthold and his experiments on cockerels done in 1849. He removed the ? from these birds, and they lost several of the characteristics common to the male of their species, including sexual function. So, we knew as early as 1849 that the testicles functioned to promote what we consider to be primary male sexual properties; in other words, they are what "make men into men". Berthold also found that if the testicles were removed and then transplanted to the abdomen, the sexual function of the birds was largely unaffected. When the birds were dissected, it was found that no nervous connections were formed, but a vastly extensive series of capillarization took place. (1) This provided strong evidence that "the ? act upon the blood" (2) and he further concluded that this blood then had a systemic effect on the entire organism. Anabolic Steroid history, therefore, can be truly said to have made its first step with this simple series of experiments.

Later, in 1929 a procedure to produce an extract of potent activity from bull's testicles was attempted, and in 1935 a more purified form of this extract was created. A year later, a scientist named Ruzicka synthesized this compound, testosterone, from cholesterol, as did two other scientists, Butenandt and Hanisch (3). Testosterone was, of course, the first anabolic steroid ever created, and remains the basis for all other derivations we have currently being used in medicine today. Testosterone was then used in 1936, in an experiment demonstrating that nitrogen excretion of the castrated dog could be increased by giving the dog supplemental testosterone, and this would increase its body weight. (4) Shortly after this time, the ? ´s were rumored to have given their soldiers anabolic steroids, but that rumor seems to be largely undocumented. Later, further experiments were carried out in men, of course showing that testosterone was a potent anabolic substance in humans. Later, between the years of 1948 and 1954, the pharmaceutical firms Searle and Ciba had experimented with the synthesizing of over a thousand different testosterone derivatives and similar analogues (15).

The story of steroids in athletics is now about to begin:

In 1954, a physician named John Ziegler attended the World Weightlifting Championships in Vienna, Austria, as the team's doctor. The Soviets dominated the competition that year, easily breaking several world records and winning gold medals in legions of weight classes. According to anecdotal reports, Ziegler invited the Soviet´s team doctor to a bar and the doctor told him that that his lifters had used testosterone injections as part of their training programs. Whether that story is true or not, ultimately, the Americans returned from the World Championships that year and immediately began their efforts to defeat the Soviets using pharmaceutical enhancement.

As you may have expected, when they returned to the United States, the team doctor began administering straight testosterone to his weightlifters. He also got involved with Ciba, the large pharmaceutical firm, and attempted to synthesize a substance with strength enhancing effects comparable or better than testosterone's. In 1956, Methandrostenolone was created, and given the name "Dianabol".

In the following years, little pink Dianabol tablets found their way into many weightlifter´s training program, fast forward a few years, and in the early 1960s, there was a clear gap between Ziegler´s weightlifters and the rest of the country, and much less of one between them and the Soviets. It was also in the 1960´s that another anabolic steroid had been developed and used to treat short stature in children with Turner Disease syndrome (13)

At this time, physicians around the United States began to take notice of steroids, and numerous studies were performed on athletes taking them, in an effort to stem the tide of athletes attempting to obtain steroids for use in sports. The early studies on steroids clearly showed that anabolic steroids offered no athletic benefit whatsoever, but in retrospect can be said to have several design flaws. The first issue with those studies, and the most glaring one was that the doses were usually very low, too low to really produce much of an effect at all. In addition, it was neither common for these studies to not be double blind nor to be randomized. A double blind study is one where neither the scientists nor the subjects of the study know if they are getting a real medication or a placebo. A randomized study is where the real medicine is randomly dispersed throughout the test group. Finally, in those early studies, nutrition and exercise was not really controlled or standardized. Not long after those flawed studies were concluded, the Physicians Desk Reference boldly (and wrongly) claimed that anabolic steroids were not useful in enhancing athletic performance. Despite this, in 1967, the International Olympic Council banned the use of anabolic steroids and by the mid 1970´s most major sporting organizations had also banned them.
  • waterproof
    Options
    Next Week i am going to start my cutting cycle for the summER, i am expecting to drop 20 pound in 2 months........

My diet is going to be THE STEAK and EGG DIET (KETO) "The Old School ‘Steak and Eggs’ Diet for Fat Loss, Balanced Energy, and Increased Testosterone" by the Great Bodybuilder and training legend/guru who trained Arnold and the great Larry Scott....

Steak and Eggs in butter for 5 days, eating that twice a day with 4-6 eggs for each meal and fat slabs of steak and no carbs, in between the meals i will be throwing the beef liver tabs and drinking a gallon of water....

the 6 day low carbs and eating clean, veggies, brown rice and Oats for my carbs and on the 6 day PIG OUT!!!!!

i will be lifting heavy 4x a week and cardio 4x a week, on wed i will be at the lake on a 2 mile run while the 3 others days using cardio machines at the gym......

I will be using TESTOSTERONE%20PROPIONATE%20100-500x500.jpgMasteron_100___D_5087cd8702f32.jpgfor 8 weeks and on the 5 week will be adding winstrol1.jpg

and i will be throwing in NutrexResearchIncLipo6Black120BlackCaps-0001.jpeg as the fat burner on the 1st month and on the 2nd month detonate-top-banner.jpg
  • waterproof
    Options
    MORE INFO ON TESTOSTERONE PROPIONATE

Pharmaceutical Name: Testosterone (as Propionate)
    Chemical structure: 4-androstene-3-one,17beta-ol
    Molecular weight of base: 288.429
    Molecular weight of ester: 74.0792 (propionic acid, 3 carbons)

Testosterone propionate is similar to enanthate, cypionate, and sustanon. However, compared to enanthate or cypionate, propionate is a much shorter ester and will release more quickly into the bloodstream. As a result of its short action, more frequent (daily) injections are required to prevent steroid blood levels from tapering down and becoming ineffective. An injection schedule of every third day is about the longest you would want to perform using propionate to achieve good results. For best results - daily injections are more suitable given the nature of this agent. Peak propionate levels take place after 24-36 hours and taper down from there. As a result of the frequency of injections required of propionate, it is not a very attractive steroid for those who are doing their first cycle or those who do not like intra-muscular injections to begin with. For a first cycle, a longer acting, single ester testosterone such as enanthate or cypionate or preferred because in both cases few injections can be made while maintaining stable blood levels and thereby optimizing results. Respectively, enanthate should be injected twice weekly and cypionate once weekly. Since both yield similar results, the first time user would more likely enjoy either of those two compounds over propionate. The benefits of propionate may not be worth the additional energy required for the injections. Propionate is also a relatively painful steroid to inject with uses complaining that the same spots become aggravated with additional injections which require injecting in several different places for prevention of this pain. The injection site may become irritated and users have complained of long lasting pain caused by the injections. For these reasons, propionate is not such a good idea for the first time steroid user, however, enanthate and cypionate are not without their share of complications and all factors should be assessed before beginning with any steroid cycle. If propionate is the steroid of choice, ancillary drugs such as nolvadex, proviron and arimidex are advised to have on hand during the cycle in case symptoms of gyno arise (or if you wish, you can run these drugs during the cycle for prevention). All testosterones will aromatize, although some have a lesser chance of it. Propionate may be one of those drugs, but proper precautions should be taken, nevertheless.

Testosterone propionate has a short active life of 2-3 days. It has a short half life and is active in the system only a day after injection. Propionate is one of the componenets of the four testosterone ester blend sustanon, and, along with phenylpropionate, is the reason why more frequent injections are required with sustanon (to take full advantage of all esters in the blend). Propionate has the same benefits of every other testosterone along with the advantage of being fast acting. Another advantage of propionate when compared to other steroids is that the level of water retention and water based gains on cycle are lower when compared to counterparts such as testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate. The benefits of testosterone, such as improved muscle pumps can be seen very soon after propionate is administered due to its short half life and related length of activation.

Propionate does have a high rate of aromatization, similar to any other testosterone, and as a result, ancillary drugs such as nolvadex or its weaker counterpart clomid should be kept on hand during a cycle where propionate is included to stop gyno from occurring.

INJECTION INFORMATION

As discussed above, propionate should be injected daily for maximum effect since it is a very fast acting ester. Every other day injections are also acceptable, but an injection frequency of every third day is likely the longest schedule you will want to put yourself on when using propionate. Injections any less frequently than that and you will risk not using the full benefit of the steroid and this will ultimately result in smaller increases in muscle mass and strength. If you do not find such a frequent injection schedule to be an attractive one, you should consider a longer acting single ester testosterone such as enanthate or cypionate. Also, as mentioned, propionate may not be a good choice for a first cycle, since first time users generally find that injections at this frequency are not very attractive.

SIDE EFFECTS

Side effects such as acne, water retention, high blood pressure, aromatization, DHT conversion and decrease of normal HPTA function are possible with the use of propionate. Since propionate aromatizes, having ancillary drugs such as nolvadex or clomid on hand during cycle is a smart idea for preventative measures. As a general rule of thumb, you should always have ancillary drugs on hand before starting any cycle.

STACKING AND USE

Since propionate is a short acting steroid, most users will want to use 50-100 mg every day to every other day. As mentioned earlier, on injection schedules less frequent than that, risks of not optimizing the steroid are possible. Since spot injections can become sore and irritated, rotating injection sites is advised to prevent pain or discomfort. While using propionate to bulk up, stacking it with a base compound such as deca-durabolin or equipoise, dianabol or anadrol for the first 4-6 weeks can help to jump start mass and strength gains.

As the best mass builder available, testosterone stacks well virtually everything and can also be used alone with high levels of success. Due to the longer half life of testosterone enanthate, a dose of 500mg per week can be used for the first time user for a period of 10 weeks with very good results. Stacking oral steroids on a first cycle is generally considered uneccessary, because it is impossible to gauge your body's responsiveness to the individual steroids being used and determine which ones cause which side effects. For the more advanced athlete, doses of 500-1000mg of enanthate are also excellent for creating clear results within a 10 week period. More advanced athletes will often stack testosterone with dianabol, deca-durabolin, primobolan or equipose to create a powerful mass building stack.

All testosterones aromatize, and propionate is no exception. Having a supply of ancillary drugs such as anti-estrogens is recommended when cycling with propionate. The steroid user should be familiar with anti-estrogen compounds such as nolvadex and clomid and keep them on hand during cycle in case symptoms of gyno arise. Increases in water weight and fat weight should be expected, and the possibilities of gyno are always out there when using enanthate.

If using propionate to cut (or lean out), a user will want to use proviron with the testosterone propionate for the length of the cycle. As a result of the proviron use, anti-estrogen drugs will not likely be required.

• LUClEN
    Options
    Buying gear online seems like risky biz
    something about sending money via western union doesnt sit right