STEROIDS, PRO-HORMONES, HGH, PEPTIDES, ON & POST CYCLE THERAPY, EPHEDRA, ? SUPPLEMENTS

Comments

• LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How was your 'attitude' on your first Test run?

I got a source for test e, pct & oct.. I'm just mad worried about becoming really irritable and moody. I got a job where I have to deal with a lot of ? ... i cant afford to snap on my bosses or customers. I know it varies from person to person but was this an issue for you?
  • bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Keeping the dbol in the beginning isn't a big deal IMO...however expect to hold a lot of water...not a good look when its warm out...how are you when you're not on drugs? That's how you'll be just 20+ lbs heavier...don't feed into the stereotype...if you are a calm individual...you'll b calm on juice...if you're a ? before...you're gonna b a ? after..
  • LUClEN
    bigstevie wrote: »
    Keeping the dbol in the beginning isn't a big deal IMO...however expect to hold a lot of water...not a good look when its warm out...how are you when you're not on drugs? That's how you'll be just 20+ lbs heavier...don't feed into the stereotype...if you are a calm individual...you'll b calm on juice...if you're a ? before...you're gonna b a ? after..

Not looking to gain a lot of water weight tbh
    How much more could I expect compared to a straight test-e only run?

Good to hear that moods arent that heavily affected
    thats probably my biggest worry other than hair loss.
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

I got a source for test e, pct & oct.. I'm just mad worried about becoming really irritable and moody. I got a job where I have to deal with a lot of ? ... i cant afford to snap on my bosses or customers. I know it varies from person to person but was this an issue for you?

Well you is going to have agression there is no way around it....it's test, so it's going to be there but it's up to the person and they way they body takes it and how their mental state is........

Now on my first cycle of test-e i took it at a wrong time, because i was going through some personal ? in my life at that time and i was super emotional, i was flashing on everybody, my cousins and whoever, they was like what's the ? with this person, they knew i was going through some personal ? but they didnt know i was on test-e also, so the test-e amplified it.

Now on this cycle, like what test does also it puts you in a good mood and i am in a great mood through out the cycle, the sense of well being, my faith in ? is stronger, i am in a happy place, loving life feeling great, no negative ? can effect me, that's what good test does...

The agression is still there, i hate bad ass drivers and on the road i be honking the horn and cussing people out, it's the test, it amplifies the ? you dont like, i work with muthafucka's i dont like also and when i feel like ? them up or cuss them out, i just takes a deep breath...

that's me everything is different with people, like i said before that roid rage is a myth, of you a cool dude you will be extra cool, you is an ? , you will be a bigger ? ...

use the agression in the gym....
  • waterproof
    bigstevie wrote: »

Not looking to gain a lot of water weight tbh
    How much more could I expect compared to a straight test-e only run?

Good to hear that moods arent that heavily affected
    thats probably my biggest worry other than hair loss.

it's test-e so if you dont drop the salt and watch your diet there is going to be some water gain and also there is a chance of some water gain so you need to get your support supplement on deck with armidex or other estrogen control.....

stick to the test e so you know how your body takes it, it's your first cycle enjoy the test-e so you know what it does to youer body
  • bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »

Well you is going to have agression there is no way around it....it's test, so it's going to be there but it's up to the person and they way they body takes it and how their mental state is........

Now on my first cycle of test-e i took it at a wrong time, because i was going through some personal ? in my life at that time and i was super emotional, i was flashing on everybody, my cousins and whoever, they was like what's the ? with this person, they knew i was going through some personal ? but they didnt know i was on test-e also, so the test-e amplified it.

Now on this cycle, like what test does also it puts you in a good mood and i am in a great mood through out the cycle, the sense of well being, my faith in ? is stronger, i am in a happy place, loving life feeling great, no negative ? can effect me, that's what good test does...

The agression is still there, i hate bad ass drivers and on the road i be honking the horn and cussing people out, it's the test, it amplifies the ? you dont like, i work with muthafucka's i dont like also and when i feel like ? them up or cuss them out, i just takes a deep breath...

that's me everything is different with people, like i said before that roid rage is a myth, of you a cool dude you will be extra cool, you is an ? , you will be a bigger ? ...

use the agression in the gym....
    I wouldn't call it aggression tho...I just felt confident as ? ...still laid back as always but I felt like I could do anything..taking a longer acting ester like test e is gonna make h hold...if you're worried about water do test prop...however you're gonna have to jab yourself 3x a week usually...not a prob for most who use different sites but hard for beginners who haven't experimented...
  • waterproof
    Beginner Steroid Cycles

In many ways, beginner steroid cycles are the most important cycles anyone will ever plan or discuss. On their surface, to the veteran performance enhancer beginner steroid cycles will seem simple and quite elementary, but for the newbie things are quite different. When you go to many steroid related message boards, newbies are often criticized for their questions for several reasons. To begin, to the veteran enhancer they’re so simple they often appear to be stupid questions with remarkably little thought put behind them. More importantly, beginner questions are asked so frequently it can at times become quite annoying. Over and over again the same questions are asked day in and day out. While this can be annoying, there are some important things to remember.

For the veteran performance enhancer, he needs to remember the newbie is only trying to learn. At one time, the now veteran was a newbie too, and he needs to remember that. For the newbie, it is essential that you search out some of the questions before you ask, as most of the information is out there you’ll find most of your questions can be answered if you simply do a little work, and that’s exactly what you’re doing here. We’re going to answer some of the most common beginner steroid cycles questions here and now. With this base of knowledge, you’ll be able to approach a message board with legitimate questions, laying aside the annoying repetitive ones.

•Question 1: What are the best steroids to use for beginner steroid cycles?

•Answer 1: Without question, for a first cycle the most important anabolic steroid used will be testosterone. You will also find this to be the base of most all cycles no matter how advanced you become. Beyond testosterone, quality beginner steroid cycles can include Dianabol or Winstrol, but testosterone is the only one that is a must. For many beginners, a testosterone only cycle will be all they need.

•Question 2: Which testosterone should I choose?

•Answer 2: Beginner steroid cycles are normally best when single ester testosterones are used. In this case, we are referring to Testosterone-Cypionate, Testosterone-Enanthate and Testosterone-Propionate. Any form will work just as well as the other. Testosterone-Propionate will need to be injected on an every other day basis in equal doses, but the other two will suffice with two injections of equal dosing per week. The reason we will use only single ester compounds is because they are easier to control, and you will also find no matter how advanced you become single ester base testosterones are truly all you ever need.

•Question 3: How much testosterone should I use?

•Answer 3: On average, well-planned beginner steroid cycles will include 400mg-500mg of testosterone per week. As most Testosterone-Cypionate comes dosed at 200mg/ml, and most Testosterone-Enanthate at 250mg/ml these doses are extremely easy to use.

•Question 4: How long should beginner steroid cycles be?

•Answer 4: For a first cycle, and truly for any cycle, 8 weeks is our standard minimal time frame with 12 weeks being far more optimal. Total cycle length can extend past the 12 week mark, but for a first cycle, you are best served by keeping the total time of use to 12 weeks max. 12 weeks is a reasonable time frame for any performance enhancer, but in this case, you do not want to get too carried away. You need to see how your body reacts, be patient and save longer cycles for later down the road.

•Question 5: If I use Dianabol when should I add it in and how much?

•Answer 5: Beginner steroid cycles that include Dianabol will be best served by adding it in the first 6 weeks to kick start the cycle off. Most will find a dosing of 25mg-30mg every day to suffice. This will undoubtedly help pack some size on your frame while the testosterone is building in your system.

•Question 6: If I use Winstrol when should I add it in and how much?

•Answer 6: Beginner steroid cycles that include Winstrol will be best served by adding it in the last 6 weeks. This will really help push your strength past any sticking point and further, provide some nice lean and hard physique related attributes.

•Question 7: How do I protect from side-effects?

•Answer 7: The side-effects we will largely be concerned with here are Gynecomastia and water retention. To combat such issues, Aromatase Inhibitors will be your saving grace. Your best two options will be Arimidex and Letrozole, and either will work at a dosing of 0.5mg every other day sufficing. If Gynecomastia becomes an issue, you may need to bump the total dosing up to 1mg every other day.

•Question 8: Can I stack more steroids?

•Answer 8: Beginner steroid cycles are best with only one or two compounds. Again, you need to see how your body reacts, and if you react poorly and you’re supplementing with numerous hormones it will be impossible to know which ones are causing you any problems.

•Question 9: Can I supplement with Human Growth Hormone (HGH) with my first cycle?

•Answer 9: HGH, while not a steroid is the safest performance enhancing drug of all. It is not necessary to supplement with this hormone your first time out, but it will not hurt anything if you do. Understand, this is a hormone that must be used for a very long period of time to reap any reward; 16 weeks will be our minimal time frame of use. If you supplement with HGH, begin when your steroid cycle begins and extend its use past the total steroid cycle length to reach 16 weeks of total HGH use. For most performance enhancers, 2iu-4iu every day will suffice, with 4iu’s being as much as many performance enhancers will ever need.

•Question 10: Do I need to run a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plan?

•Answer 10: Whether we’re discussing beginner steroid cycles or far advanced, PCT plans are imperative if you’re going to come off anabolic steroids for any decent length of time. When we supplement with anabolic steroids our testosterone production is suppressed; it will begin again once use is discontinued, but we need to do all we can to speed this process up. Testosterone is an essential hormone to the body and further, if you want to hang onto any of the gains you made you’re going to need its production to begin again. Normally, a 4-5 week PCT plan will suffice.

• waterproof
    Beginner Steroid Cycles – Samples

- Sample 1:

Week

Testosterone-Enanthate

Dianabol

Arimidex

Nolvadex

500mg per week

25mg per day

0.5mg every other day

500mg per week

25mg per day

0.5mg every other day

500mg per week

25mg per day

0.5mg every other day

500mg per week

25mg per day

0.5mg every other day

500mg per week

25mg per day

0.5mg every other day

500mg per week

25mg per day

0.5mg every other day

500mg per week

0.5mg every other day

500mg per week

0.5mg every other day

500mg per week

0.5mg every other day

500mg per week

0.5mg every other day

500mg per week

0.5mg every other day

500mg per week

0.5mg every other day

40mg per day

40mg per day

20mg per day

20mg per day
  • waterproof
    WEEK 5

2ND WEEK of 500 MG OF TEST PROP AND MASTERON, the strengths gains is slowly going up

case in point i superset backs and chest

so i start with 275 hit that to failure then hit chins

250 - hit that to failure then chins

235 - to failure then chines

225 - now at this time i should be tired as ? but the weight is light and i rep out 12 that's the test and i am going up in weight on all my lifts like 5 pounds a week......

and i am leaning out, muscles is full, every week my body is changing.........

from week 7-12 i am throwing in TREN to close out the cycle, i am bout to get on that CRAZY TRAIN..

TREN is known as THE SWEET NECTUAR FROM THE GODS, this ? is about to get fun

and i am getting that WHAT THE ? YOU ON LOOKS, and my cardio is coming back at a faster paste ran a mile with ease
  • waterproof
    edited April 2013
  • waterproof
    Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate)
    nandrolone-decanoate-deca-durabolin-genesis.jpg
    Chemical Name: Nandrolone Decanoate

Street Name: Deca

Clinical Use: This is was one of the first steroids known to man. It was developed and distributed in the U.S. in the early 1960’s and has enjoyed a brilliant nearly half century. It was likely developed to combat wasting diseases where patients were restricted to bed rest or couldn’t exercise to maintain lean mass throughout recovery. However, if you wanna know the truth, Deca is also probably the first drug used by athletes worldwide. D-bol may have been used before—I don’t know—but they run neck and neck for that distinction. It also is one of the few anabolics that block cortisone receptors; allowing less cortisone to arrive destinations within the muscle and connective tissue. This is crucial for bodybuilders and it’s why Deca is so popular.

Bodybuilding Use:
    This, in my opinion, is kind of the requisite, consummate steroid of the anabolic world. It may not be a mass-monster, but does well for itself in this way and is a drug that, likely, everyone who’s ever taken a ‘roid has taken. It’s also typically the ‘first’ steroid someone takes to whet their appetite for hypertrophy! It has the ability to add muscle as well as most other powerful steroids, yet has half the side effects and far less levels of toxicity within the tissues affected (liver, kidneys) than other steroids. And because it has the ability to virtually ‘cure’ joint problems caused by heavy training, and can also reduce body fat levels fairly substantially without substituting with a high level of water gain, it’s a great choice and great all-around drug! It’s also a drug one can take in both the off season and pre-contest.

Recommended Dose:
    I will tell you that the anabolic effect of this drug goes up proportionally and even exponentially when in the 300-600mg/week dose. That’s a good thing—getting more and more value for your money. However, going over 600 mg/week really doesn’t do anything but deplete funds. And considering that most bodybuilders don’t have contracts at the amateur level…if you’re hungry, you’ll likely GO HUNGRY if you overdo and waste Deca. It’s expensive, hard to get, and not something you want to waste haphazardly in one cycle. I think that’s called “blowing your load all over the floor, dude!” Past 600 mg you aren’t getting the kind of exponential benefit you did up to 600mg. Hover in the range of 400-600mg/week and you’ll be much better off; both with your progress and your finances.

Side Effects:
    Side effects with Deca are much less than other steroids such as straight testosterones. In fact, people choose Deca for this reason. It’s not toxic to the liver and not particularly toxic to other organs of the body, and it’s highly effective. That makes for a potent muscle-building brew; one you can really sink your teeth into without the threat of a lot of consequence. It’s not, however, totally without them. Knowing how vain most bodybuilders truly are, most are thrilled that Deca doesn’t have acne as a side-effect. In rare cases, there will be slight breakout, but not among the majority. Now, that’s when you take 400mg/week. But like anything worth doing, Deca is worth overdoing. Right in the neighborhood of 600-1000mg/week is what I’m talking about. This is where side effects begin to emerge and where you need to be aware of what they are. Attitude can get hostile, sex drive can be out of control, sperm production can be non-existent (with prolonged use) and headaches can prevail. In my estimation the only thing I can see there that I don’t enjoy already are the headaches. You decide if the trade-off is okay or not. Also, the more you take, the more water you’ll have just beneath the skin to smooth out your appearance. It really depends upon how vain you are.

OTC:

19-Nor-4-Androstenediol - Before it became listed as an anabolic steroid - was original over the counter product to take the place of Deca in a mass building cycle. In fact, it replicates the actions of Deca as closely as possible without actually being an anabolic steroid. The prohormones on the market today are actually fairly decent, considering the whole process of creating and manufacturing a substance that mimics an original substance is somewhat of a pseudo-pharmacological endeavor and often doesn’t translate well. But as chemistry has shown, there is more than one way to “skin a cat” within the human body and this is one of them. Purported to “turn into Deca-Durabolin within the body”, this prohormone is the closest you’re going to get without accessing the real thing. And, anymore, with all of the fakes out there, you may be doing better to use 19-Nor than something you think is Deca but really isn’t. Strength, recovery and mass building as completely possible on this supplement and some companies manufacture brands that are nothing short of astounding!

These days, there is only one OTC Deca that we know of that is actually a true nandrolone precursor: Nandrox by Mexivet. There are a slew of other proudcts that are designed to mimic the effects of Deca, some might work, others will not. But dont be a fool and think that if a find a product easily available online, and its name is spelled so that it is pronounced like "DECA", that it is the real deal. Products like, Deka, Dekka, Decka, or the like are undoubtedly trying to trick you into buying their product.

Masking:
    Metabolites from this drug last in the body for 18 months, and maybe even longer depending upon how fat you were when you were using it to start, and/or how much fat you put on your body while using it. Deca, and all oil-based drugs, are stored in body fat (subcutaneous) and in the fatty tissues of your body’s organs. This makes Deca a BAD choice for an upcoming drug tested event. Still, I always have maintained that bodybuilding shows, even at the pro level, rarely test the samples at all, so it’s debatable whether that needs to actually be a concern or not. One IFBB pro told me a couple of years ago that he saw his, and all other, ? samples sitting in a room backstage, totally unattended. He said that it was likely that after that many hours, it was even going to be tested at all. Based on what the dude was taking himself, I’d say that he was right because he wasn’t ever disqualified.

Effectiveness Rating:
    You should know that you must eat well on this drug. By well, I mean ‘amply’. Without appropriate amounts of protein, this drug can be rendered nearly useless. But that’s almost always the case with steroids of any kind. This drug should garner a 20 out of 10 if it were possible because of the advantages of taking it. High anabolic activity and a lot of mass possible, without damaging side effects that might impact health and well being as well as cosmetic appearance. A good staple for any sound drug program.

Personally, I love this drug for all reasons, but particularly for the fact that it is able to infiltrate the joint connective tissue, cushion it and protect you from soreness and the aches and pains of training and coming off cycles. A great all-around choice whether off season, pre-contest or off a full cycle all together!
    Naturally, anything taken to excess can affect your body negatively and Deca is no exception. However, I have to say, as abuse goes, it’s the best bang for any injection with the fewest side effects of any other anabolic. The only problem it has is its high price tag. But that’s a human limitation rather than a chemical one. If you’re going to blow your wad (of cash that is) on any one particular drug, make sure it’s this one. Just make sure to take Proviron or Nolvadex with it for an insurance policy against aromatization!
  • waterproof
    Deca Durabolin Results

Deca Durabolin results, what are they and what can you expect? Will Deca Durabolin cause innumerable problems or will the results only be the ones you want? These are all common questions many have when looking at any steroid, and unfortunately, there’s no perfect one size fits all answer to these questions. However, with proper use, assuming you’re a healthy adult male, we can assure you Deca Durabolin results will be the results you desire.

Deca Durabolin results in large buildups in lean muscle mass; this is how most associate the steroid, but it’s not as cut and dry as you might think. Yes, Deca Durabolin results in the promotion of lean muscle mass, but it’s not magic and still requires you to eat and train. Remember, steroids are not substances that take away the need to do work or that work against the rules of nutrition. Steroids are hormones that have the ability to enhance what you’re already doing right. If you want Deca Durabolin results of a quality nature, this means you have to be doing things right before supplementation and throughout.

For Deca Durabolin results of a mass promoting nature, you will need to consume enough calories. Generally, this will be slightly above your maintenance calorie needs. How much of an increase can vary from man to man, but it should not take a thousand calorie per day surplus, generally far less. Of course, we must also take into account what the maintenance level is. The more muscular you are the higher your maintenance level will be. The faster and stronger your metabolism is, which is in part affected by your total muscle mass, will also affect your maintenance level. However, for high quality Deca Durabolin results, regardless of where maintenance is, we will only increase total intake slightly. Some body fat gain will occur, but we want to keep this as minimal as possible. If you gorge you will get fat, it’s that simple. If you control your intake and consume only what you need, you will produce high quality gains, and due to the slow nature by which they’ll come they should be much easier to hold onto compared to many anabolic steroids.

It is commonly said that Deca Durabolin results in water retention and that there’s nothing you can really do about it. It is true, this steroid can promote water retention, but keep in mind its total aromatase activity is only approximately 20% of testosterone. Controlling water retention is very easy with this steroid, but it will require an anti-estrogen. If an anti-estrogen is used and Deca Durabolin results in massive water retention just the same, it is possible you need to increase your anti-estrogen dose. However, in most cases, it simply means you’re eating too much. If you overeat abundantly, especially carbohydrates, you will hold water. This is a principle that will hold true with or without the use of Deca Durabolin. Control your diet and use an anti-estrogen and there is no reason to have a problem.

It is also commonly said that Deca Durabolin results in erectile dysfunction despite supplementing with exogenous testosterone. Some believe they are poor responders to the hormone and that no matter how much testosterone they use erectile dysfunction problems will occur. While they may very well have erectile issues each time they use the steroid, odds are strong they’re doing something wrong. Many will try increasing their total testosterone dose to eliminate the problem, and often this only exasperates the issue. By increasing testosterone doses, they have now created more estrogenic activity, which can hinder sexual performance. Then we have those who use massive amounts of anti-estrogens, particularly Aromatase Inhibitors (AI’s). By doing so, we bottom out our estrogen levels and sexually related side effects can occur. In order to maximize Deca Durabolin results while maintaining proper ? functions, we must maintain proper and healthy testosterone to estrogen ratios. Large doses of testosterone and Deca Durabolin with no AI can lead to this problem. Conversely, large or small doses of both hormones conjoined with massive AI doses can also lead to this problem; find the right balance and you will be pleased with your Deca Durabolin results.

When first examining Deca Durabolin results, particularly at the early stages of use, many are dissatisfied with the results. Because it’s an anabolic steroid, it’s quite common to assume you’ll turn into a mass monster over night. We’re sorry to break this news to you; it doesn’t work that way. Deca Durabolin is a slow acting steroid, and it will take patience to see results. Granted, there are steroids that can promote mass at a much faster rate, but we’re generally talking about water retention, not actual muscle mass. If you use a steroid like Anadrol or Dianabol you can easily gain as much as twenty to even thirty pounds in a few weeks, but this doesn’t mean you gained thirty pounds of actual muscle mass. Once Anadrol or Dianabol are discontinued, you will learn the truth fast as your weight quickly and dramatically drops. However, Deca Durabolin results in far more stable and true gains in size; we’re talking about actual muscle mass you can hold onto assuming you continue to train and eat properly.

When examining the effects of this steroid, those of a therapeutic nature are perhaps the most beneficial of all. Deca Durabolin results of a healing nature will not only occur, they are real and more valuable than most can imagine. They may not be as exciting sounding as other results and effects, but they are the most important. Recovery is greatly enhanced due to the use of this steroid, and recovery is precisely where progress occurs. We do not actually make progress when we train; training actually tears down our muscle tissue. It is when we are at rest, when we feed our body and allow it to recover that tissue is built, damage is repaired and the body is made stronger. This recovery will be enhanced; it will be faster and far more efficient thanks to this steroid. Many will also find Deca Durabolin results in tremendous pain relief, especially in the joints, but it can provide pain relief in most of the connective tissues of the body. This is not false relief or what is similar to opiates or even over the counter NSAID’s but actual therapeutic relief. When considering Deca Durabolin results, this is where the steroid truly shines.
  • waterproof
    History of Steroids

Performance Enhancing Begins
    With Ziegler’s breakthrough in the United States, as well as his new found knowledge regarding testosterone use among Soviet athletes, U.S. Olympic lifters would soon find testosterone and Dianabol dosing to be a part of their regular routine. Through the combination of testosterone and Dianabol use the U.S. athletes closed the gap between their Soviet rivals and the age of performance enhancing in sports was born.

Due to evidence that could not be ignored; after all, the impact the drugs were having on athletes was nothing short of phenomenal; numerous U.S. physicians began to implement studies of their own, largely in an effort to curb anabolic steroid use among athletes as it was growing rapidly. Several studies were published implying anabolic steroid use had no positive effect on sports performance in effort to stem the use but the athletes did not take notice; in-fact, through the 1960’s countless new anabolic steroids were synthesized and what was found to be supposedly true on paper did not translate into real life.

In Germany perhaps more so than any other country, anabolic steroid research and development was at its peak. Through their research Germany would become the most dominating force in sports around the world; to this day the German research of this era is perhaps the largest and most in-depth we have available. (5)

Through the 1960’s and into the 1980’s the anabolic expansion was underway; year after year would see new and improved anabolics hitting the shelves of your local RX. Isolation and altering of hormones was being perfected; esterification of testosterone was improving it would seem almost daily and the options would appear to be endless. By this stage in the game, if you had a taste for anabolic steroids there was definitely something for you; there was something for everyone.

Steroids in Olympics
    By 1967 anabolic steroid use was widespread among Olympic athletes, particularly among weight lifters and even though many adamant U.S. physicians stated no benefit to anabolic steroid use and athletic performance, despite this the International Olympic Council (IOC) banned the use of anabolic steroids; shortly after, the majority of major sports governing bodies would follow suit. By 1972 we would witness the first shot fired in the impending war on steroids, as it was then, the IOC began implementing a full-scale drug testing program for all athletes. (8)

With the new found IOC drug testing in place; at first glance it may have appeared dark for athletic anabolic use. The new IOC testing program put in place was a seemingly fool-proof method known as a “Testosterone/Epitestosterone Test.” The testing was simple; testosterone levels were measured; this can easily be done via blood test or ? to a lesser degree; if testosterone levels were found to be six (6x) greater than that of the athletes epitestosterone levels the IOC could readily assume exogenous testosterone was being used. It is almost unheard of for any individual to have a greater than 6:1 ratio of these hormones but anabolic science would prove to be a step ahead of the game. Thanks German thinking, testosterone that could be used and clear of the system in as little as three days was ready for action; an athlete could administer testosterone therapy all the way to three days prior to testing, stop and be clean and free. (6) If this wasn’t enough, the German based Jenapharm would develop a synthetic epitestosterone for their athletes to take in order to give 100% assurance all hormonal levels were within IOC guidelines. You bet, it’s safe to say, Germany gave the IOC the beating of their life.

Germany would remain undetected for years to come; it was not until the early 1990’s when they would finally be caught. With the German scandal now making world headlines, this would be one of the many nails to be found plunged deep in the coffin of anabolic steroid use and what would lead to how we often perceive them today.

As revealing as the German scandal was and as deep as it ran there was another case of Olympic anabolic steroid use many point to as the beginning of the end. The 1988 Olympic Games would see Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson defeat handedly the American Carl Lewis in a race that was supposed to be a Lewis victory before it even began. After his victory, it was soon discovered Ben Johnson had used anabolic steroids as part of his training; he was stripped of his gold and it is this instance many point to as being the beginning of the end.

• waterproof
    WEEK 6

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (hit the electric slide) i am loving this ? right now, i rep 275 xtra 3 times on my first set steady getting stronger, the pumps is crazy, everyday i look in the mirror there is a change, i do not get ? tired at all and i left heavy

i am leaning out and putting on muscle i drop a gang of bodyfat, wife is giving double looks, cardio is great jogged 2 miles today on the treadmill i do cardio 4-5x a day now...

i add two smoothies to my diet, i beat my muscles up i have to tell myself to leave the gym

i have a long way to go.....i am adding tren on monday and i up the test to 600mg

so this is what this trifecta is going to look like...

TEST PROP - 600MG a week

MASTERON - 500 MG A WEEK

TREN - 400 mg a WEEK

TREN IS A MONSTER this is my first run with tren so im going to keep it a 400

• waterproof
    Deca Durabolin Doses

Coming up with the correct Deca Durabolin doses can be an extremely difficult task for many men. Because the hormone is so suppressive to natural testosterone production, many men will overcompensate with testosterone, shortchange their Deca Durabolin doses or both. Regardless of your Deca Durabolin doses, it’s important to remember maintaining total hormonal balance is the key to success. Even if you’re using high Deca Durabolin doses, as long as estrogen levels are kept at a proper, healthy range and enough testosterone is given to the body to meet its needs problems will not arise.

When looking at Deca Durabolin doses, we are also left with an important question; what’s the purpose of use? Most commonly the steroid is used in off-season bulking cycles in an effort to promote muscle size and growth. Inevitably this will be the period of time in which we see the highest Deca Durabolin doses. However, lower Deca Durabolin doses can be very beneficial, especially when bulking is not a primary or even related concern.

Off-Season Deca Durabolin Doses:

Off-season Deca Durabolin doses will normally fall in the 300-400mg per week range. Due to the steroid’s long half-life one injection per week could get the job done. However, most will find two small equal size injections per week that total the desired weekly dose to be most efficient. This will cut down the total injection volume. If 300-400mg per week is tolerated well, high Deca Durabolin doses can be considered. Many men can tolerate as much as 600mg per week quite well; however, most men will rarely have a need for such doses. Most men will find 400mg per week to be all the Deca Durabolin they ever need. It’s also important to keep in mind, the higher our Deca Durabolin doses the greater the potential for negative side effects. It can vary from man to man, but at some point you will reach a point to where the adverse affects outweigh the positive effects.

Cutting Deca Durabolin Doses:

Most do not think of Deca Durabolin as a cutting steroid, but it is not uncommon for the Nandrolone hormone to appear in many competitive bodybuilding contest cycles. The steroid will not provide conditioning effects like Trenbolone, Anavar or Winstrol, but it can be useful. Deca Durabolin doses that fall in the 200-300mg per week range, especially at the front end of a cutting cycle, can be very beneficial. This steroid has a strong ability in preserving lean tissue, but its primary benefit rest somewhere else. Low Deca Durabolin doses during a cutting phase will greatly provide a lot of relief to the body that is often needed during a brutal cutting cycle such as one of a competitive bodybuilding nature. Training itself can beat the joints and body to death, and this often gets worse with hard dieting. Low Deca Durabolin doses will provide strong therapeutic relief, as well as greatly enhance muscular endurance during this brutal phase of training.

Athletic Deca Durabolin Doses:

Because it is primarily viewed as a bulking steroid, many never consider Deca Durabolin for the purpose of enhancing athletic performance. However, they do not understand what many athletes do, which has made this steroid one of the all time favorites among performance athletes. Such an individual may have no desire to grow, and that won’t be an issue. In order to grow you must eat to grow, and without excess calories and significant Deca Durabolin doses you won’t have an issue. In this case, the individual will use low Deca Durabolin doses in order to provide therapeutic relief. The enhancement of muscular endurance is also appreciated, but it is the therapeutic relief that is most welcomed. Deca Durabolin doses of 100-200mg per week will normally be all that’s needed. Most will, however, want to stick to the 200mg per week mark for true benefits to be obtained.

Deca Durabolin Doses – Duration:
    Once you’ve chosen your Deca Durabolin doses, you need to consider the total time frame of use. This is a very slow acting steroid due to the large Decanoate ester that is attached, and it is not well-suited for short-term use. Short-term use will not yield a high return. At a minimum, regardless of the Deca Durabolin doses you choose, the hormone will need to be used for at least 8 weeks to see any benefits. While 8 weeks is the minimum, approximately 10-12 weeks will be the most beneficial for most men. Many men will also find they can easily tolerate as much as 16 weeks of use, but most will want to cut it off at the 10-12 week mark.

Deca Durabolin Doses & Sexual Issues:

Because the Nandrolone hormone is so suppressive to natural testosterone production, if the individual experiences sexually related side effects like erectile dysfunction or loss of libido, often they make inappropriate adjustments. Many automatically assume their testosterone dose must be too low. Even if their Deca Durabolin doses are at the low end range, if issues arise they simply increase the testosterone dose. In some cases, this may remedy the problem, but often it only makes it worse. If you’re having issues, the odds are strong your hormone levels are unbalanced. If you’re not controlling estrogen and estrogen levels get too high, you may have sexually related side effects. If you then add more testosterone, thereby adding more aromatase activity, you are only exasperating the problem. Then we have the opposite, you are controlling estrogen but you’re taking it too far. If you completely suppress estrogen through high levels of Aromatase Inhibitor use, you will strongly increase the probability of sexually related side effects.

This leads us to an important question; how do we fix this problem? Regardless of your Deca Durabolin doses, you simply need to ensure you have enough testosterone for the body to meet its needs. From here, you must maintain proper estrogen levels, not too high and most certainly not too low. By maintaining a proper hormonal balance, regardless of your Deca Durabolin doses, you will not have an issue.
  • waterproof
    Deca Steroids

Deca steroids are some of the most commonly used anabolic steroids available and have been for longer than most of you can remember. Most commonly deca steroids refer to the anabolic steroid nandrolone decanoate or its most famous brand name Deca Durabolin. While nandrolone decanoate (Deca Durabolin) is often referred to as simply deca in many ways this isn't an accurate label as decanoate (deca) is an ester, not the actual drug. In reality there are many deca steroids available; for that matter there are non-anabolic steroidal drugs that carry with them the decanoate ester; quite a few of them and there are also other various deca steroids that are not of the nandrolone decanoate variety; although Deca Durabolin is without a doubt the most popular.

Deca Steroids & the Decanoate Ester:

The decanoate ester is a fatty acid and due to its fatty acid nature the effects of decanoate are very long lasting. Because of this fact, deca steroids possess some of the longest half-lives as well as some of the longest detection times of any anabolic steroid available. The popular Deca Durabolin possess a half-life of 15 days and a detection time of up to 18 months; as you can see in-terms of half-life and detection this is no joke at all.

Nandrolone Based Deca Steroids:

Nandrolone is an anabolic steroid naturally found and produced in the human body. Of its many functions and benefits it can provide it is in its ability to dramatically increase lean muscle tissue mass as well as red blood cell count where nandrolone really shines. Although as an anabolic steroid this drug is available with the faster acting phenylpropionate ester the version sold with the decanoate is ester is by-in-large far more effective.

Testosterone Based Deca Steroids:

Along with being attached to nandrolone the decanoate ester is commonly coupled with the anabolic steroid testosterone. Most commonly this compound can be found in Sustanon 250 in the form of testosterone decanoate at a dose of 100mg as part of this 4 testosterone mixture. Although testosterone decanoate can be found as a single mixture it is uncommon and not a popular choice among single-ester testosterones; single-ester testosterones such as Enanthate, Cypionate and Propionate are far more popular and efficient. Without question deca steroids of the testosterone nature are best served as part of a testosterone mixture such as Sustanon-250.

Deca Steroids & Use:

While deca steroids have proven to be some of the most useful and beneficial anabolic steroids on the market there is as with all anabolic steroids a form of proper use that will benefit you the most. As you understand once anabolic steroid use is stopped a post cycle therapy (PCT) plan is of the utmost importance. Due to decanoates long lasting effects it remains in the body for an extended period of time and if your cycle ends with the use of any of the various deca steroids you will need to wait 3-4 weeks before you begin your PCT. However, many individuals cease the use of all deca steroids in advance understanding that the sooner we can start PCT the more efficient our recovery will be. For this reason, while on cycle if an individual stops the use of all deca steroids 4 weeks before the cycles end and ends the cycle with only fast acting short ester gear, we can then start our PCT plan almost immediately. By doing so we not only stimulate a faster recovery but maintain far more gains than we would otherwise.
  • waterproof

Robby Robinson - The Black Prince of Bodybuilding · 11,082 like this
    56 minutes ago ·
    DEVELOP REAL ANABOLIC DRIVE

THE FOUR ESSENTIALS ARE FOR LARGE AND RAPID STRENGTH MUSCLE GAINS ARE : ADEQUATE SLEEP, COMPLETE NUTRITION, PROGRESSIVE INTENSITY OF TRAINING AND THE ANABOLIC DRIVE. SLEEP 8-I/2 TO 9
    HRS PER NIGHT. PLUS 1/2 TO 1 -HR NAP AFTER TRAINING SESSIONS. REMEMBER, YOU GAIN MUSCLE AND STRENGTH ONLY DURING REST NEVER DURING EXERCISE.

THE SECOND ESSENTIAL FOR RAPID MUSCLE AND STRENGTH GAINS, COMPLETE NUTRITION, EVEN IF ONE ESSENTIAL IS MISSING OR INSUFFICIENT, THEN GROWTH IS ? WHEN TRAINING FOR MUSCLE AND STRENGTH. NEVER ALLOW YOUR NUTRITION TO FALTER, EVEN FOR A FEW HOURS KEEP EXTRA NUTRIENTS PACKS AT WORK, AT THE GYM, AND IN YOUR BAG. WHEN YOU HAVE TO TRAVEL TAKE ALL YOUR NUTRIENTS WITH YOU, SO ALL YOU HAVE TO FIND
    IN THE NUTRITIONAL DESERT IS CARBS AND WATER.

THE THIRD ESSENTIAL FOR RAIPD MUSCLE AND STRENGTH GAINS IS PROGRESSIVE INTENSITY AND VARITY OF TRAINING. ONCE YOU ARE PAST THE NOVICE STAGE, YOUR MUSCLES QUICKLY ADAPT TO PARTICULAR MOVEMENTS AND TO A GIVEN LEVEL OF EXERCISE. THE SETS, REPS, WEIGHTS , MOVEMENTS AND TO INTENSITY THAT BUILT THEM WELL TWO MONTHS AGO, WILL NOT WORK TODAY. THAT IS IRONY OF THE HUMAN MACHINE. EXERCISE IS STRESS THAT THREATENS THE INTEGRITY OF THE MUSCLE. THE MUSCLE RESPONDS TO A GIVEN LEVEL OF EXERCISE BY BUILDING JUST TO THE EXTENT THAT THE EXERCISE NO LONGER AFFECTS IT.

THE ANABOLIC DRIVE THE FOUTH ESSENTIAL FOR RAPID MUSCLE AND STRENGTH GAINS IS AMPLE ANABOLIC STIMULUS. THE MOST POWERFUL ANABOLIC SUBSTANCE MADE BY THE BODY. HUMAN GROWTH HORMONE. HEALTHY ADULT MALES 20 -40 YEARS OLD, MAKE 0.4 MG TO 1.0 PER DAY. THOSE WHO EXERCISE INTENSELY MAKE THE HIGHER LEVELS. YOU HAVE A STORE OF THE STUFF TOTALLING 5.0 TO 10.0MG , IN YOUR PITUITARY GLAND, THAT PEA SIZE BALL THAT HANGS ON A STALK OFF YOUR BRAIN ABOUT AN INCH BEHIND YOUR NOSE. IT IS THE PRIMARY STIMULUS TO MUSCLE GROWTH AND STRENGTH, BONE GROWTH AND STRENGTH, TENDON GROWTH AND STRENGTH, INJURY REPAIR, AND MOBILIZATION OF BODY-FAT FOR USE AS ENERGY. LOW PRODUCTION OF GROWTH HORMONE AND LOW RELEASE INTO THE BLOOD STREAM PLACE ABSOLUTE LIMITS ON MUSCLE GROWTH AND STRENGTH.

SO WHAT'S TO DO ? UNLESS YOU HAVE A CONTINUOUS, OPTIMUM SUPPLY OF ANABOLIC HORMONES, ALLTHE MEGA-NUTRTION PROGRAMS, ALL THE SECERT TRAINING SYSTEMS, ALL THE COACHES, PERSONAL TRAINERS, AND CHANTING GURUS IN BROWN BED SHEETS, CANNOT MAKE YOU ACHIEVE YOUR BODY BUILDING OR ATHLETIC POTENTIAL. MR.
    LIFE STLYE . PROGRAM FOR SUCCESSFUL BODYBUILDING AT 67 FOREVER YOUNG.
    ww.robbyrobinson.net
  • waterproof
    edited April 2013
    GOT MY TREN ACE from my boy copped two bottles and cant wait to shoot that oil in my body, i'm bout to take my training up a ? notch, I'm going to run the tren for 8 weeks, the oil is ? ? , dark brown color I was loading the syringe for tomorrow a little dripped from the needle and a licked the tren, some strong ? ? it is........

tomorrow shooting 2cc of test prop, 1 cc of masteron and 1 cc of tren.....

trenbolone_acetate_80_mg_trenabolic_injection_asia_pharma_3v_LRG.jpg

look how ? that ? looks, that some pure tren right there...

my boy is earning a pro card is on a serious cut......TEST PROP, MASTERON, WINNY, TREN-ACE and D-bol he's about to get serious ripped.....

I am getting props every week at golds, this beautiful older sister who is yoked but still woman like came up to me and said she didn't recognize a brother, good words from her she looks damn good...

and I am hitting chins and blowing people mind seeing me repping the ? with out using the chin assist machine, and the chin assist machine helped me to get back where I was a few years ago, use that ? if you must
  • waterproof
    Just shot my first 1 cc of tren tdjakes4.jpg aka THE SWEET NECTAR FROM THE GODS............. I cant ? weight my body is about to change to something I aint never seen before...

now I got pretty ripped before I got always down to 212 pounds......but I load I cc of test prop, I cc of masteron and I cc of tren, the test and masteron is a light yellow color of oil when I drew that 1 cc of tren that ? was so over powering that it changed the color.....

I will shoot tomorrow also and hit the gym.......the tren should kick in at the end of the week and ? changes will come in week 2...
  • waterproof
    WEEK 7

I'M taking my diet to another level a bodybuilder got me on a lean diet, went back to my ? store MAX MUSCLE and i miss that store it's the best supplement store ouit there, the owners are workers or either bodybuilders who compete or fitness freaks, no small lean guys these guys are jacked and they know their ? .

the agression and the strength gains are continuing going up each week, i see more muscle being defined on my body, like it;s carving it's own area out, the muscles are becoming harder.

now for those that take short ester like me, when doing tren ace and test prop you can pin everyday to keep your hormonal balance i pin MON, WED, FRI, SUN and i notice now that the days i dont pin there is a slight hormone change, i am more agressive towards ? i dont like, i think it's the tren but when i pin the test it levels me out and mello me out and i feel good, no anger...
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn Proof given yall the playbook. Okay my breakdown won't be as detailed as Proof.

But just did my 1st cycle after a year of thinking about it. Right now Im cycling off on Nova.

I did mix of Sustanon and EQ. 1 cc a week of each. I injected in my biceps. My boy did the first 6 for me but on week 7 was arguing with his girl so he asked me to try to do it myself using YouTube. I did and it was easy as hell.

Anyways in 10 weeks i went up roughly 15 to 20 lbs in muscle and dropped 4 percentage points in body fat. Right now I'm cutting the water weight that did come with it.

I've gotten madd compliments random ones too.

"? yo you've been pulling engines for a living"

to a female at work that I have never met or seen emailing me saying

" hey muscles...." When I said what who told you that she said it was a secret... So I guess people have been talking LOL.

Side affects were next to none towards the end a little acne on my chest which was weird as ? to me. Except for a little irritability to stupid people no roid rage. But I'm naturally laid back.

My only regret is not doing it sooner and my diet wasnt bad but not great but when you work 2 gigs its kind of difficult.

Can't lie i want another run already but I'm being smart about it. But my next cycle will be with tren.
  • LUClEN
    How is scarring?

I don't want it to be obvious that I am injecting.. thats why I am likely going to pin my quads
  • J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is scarring?

I don't want it to be obvious that I am injecting.. thats why I am likely going to pin my quads

None just make sure you swab the area, band aide for an hour or so "no real blood tbh".
  • TheBoyRo
    TheBoyRo Members Posts: 13,647 ✭✭✭✭✭
    so i just bought some deer antler spray, its a dietary supplement so why not try it?
  • LUClEN
    Just got a new source for gear
    Time to get the ball rolling