STEROIDS, PRO-HORMONES, HGH, PEPTIDES, ON & POST CYCLE THERAPY, EPHEDRA, ? SUPPLEMENTS

Comments

• waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Effects of Deca Durabolin

The effects of Deca Durabolin lead this to be one of the most beneficial anabolic steroids any man will ever use. This steroid carries an extremely high level of toleration, it is one of the best anabolic steroids for the promotion of lean muscle mass, and its therapeutic benefits cannot be ignored. While the effects of Deca Durabolin have been discussed in the profile page, we want to take a more direct look. We want to take an approach that let’s you know what you can expect from this steroid’s use. We will, however, not be dealing with the side effects of Deca Durabolin. For side effect information please see the related link. Here, we are only concerned with the positive effects of Deca Durabolin.

The Effects of Deca Durabolin on Mass:

The effects of Deca Durabolin can lead to tremendous promotions in lean muscle mass. However, this is not a magical hormone; you must eat to fuel such growth. In order to grow you will need to consume excess calories. If this excess intake goes too far body fat can get out of control. Most will only need a slight increase above maintenance, but the precise increase will vary from man to man. Once the proper caloric intake is found, the effects of Deca Durabolin will enhance tissue growth. This is largely accomplished by the steroid’s ability to enhance protein synthesis and IGF-1 production. The individual should also find he gains less body fat during the off-season than without the use of this steroid due to the positive effect training and enhanced hormonal levels can have.

While the effects of Deca Durabolin on mass promotion are strong, we must understand they will not occur overnight. This is not a fast acting steroid, and while it can produce significant gains it will not promote a total weight increase as great as some steroids. However, it’s important to remember weight is meaningless; while some steroids will promote remarkable weight gains, such gains are often largely water retention. The effects of Deca Durabolin can lead to water retention, but this is very easy to control. The use of anti-estrogens will go a long way, but a proper diet will also help. Many who hold more water than they should often blame the steroid, but in many cases, the problem is often their diet. If you overeat excessively, especially carbohydrates, you will hold water. This will hold true with or without anabolic steroid use. However, with an aromatizing steroid this can enhance the issue. Control your diet, control estrogen and display consistency with your training and the effects of Deca Durabolin will provide high quality growth. In fact, many will find the gains made through this steroid’s use are much easier to hold onto compared to many anabolic steroids.

The Effects of Deca Durabolin on Cutting:

The effects of Deca Durabolin during the cutting phase can be extremely beneficial. This steroid will not provide strong conditioning effects, but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t have a place in a cutting cycle. Due to its traits, especially the promotion of nitrogen retention, this is an excellent steroid for the preservation of lean tissue. In order to lose body fat, we must burn more calories than we consume and this puts lean muscle tissue at risk. Regardless of how well planned your diet is, some lean tissue will be lost if an anabolic protectant is not present. In successful dieting, it can only be deemed successful if body fat is lost while simultaneously maintaining as much lean tissue as possible. The effects of Deca Durabolin will enable the individual to meet this success. This is not the only benefit the effects of Deca Durabolin will present during this phase. The therapeutic benefits of this steroid are tremendous, and that’s exactly what we want to discuss next.

biogen-labs-deca-durabolin-300.jpg
  • waterproof
    The Therapeutic Effects of Deca Durabolin:

Regardless of your purpose of use, the effects of Deca Durabolin surrounding therapeutic relief are tremendous. Many anabolic steroids have the ability to promote enhanced collagen synthesis and bone mineral content, but the Nandrolone hormone tends to take it to a high level. This is why many report tremendous joint pain relief when using this steroid. Due to these factors, as well as other traits discussed, total recovery is also greatly enhanced. Lean tissue is repaired at a faster and more efficient rate. Studies have shown the effects of Deca Durabolin may also be very beneficial to the healing of ligaments and tendons as well.

When considering the therapeutic effects of Deca Durabolin, it’s important to understand we’re not referring to masking like effects. We’re not talking about masking effects provided by painkillers or related medications; we are talking about true healing and therapeutic relief. Bulking or cutting there is no athlete who will not benefit from these effects of Deca Durabolin. In fact, many athletes who are not bulking or cutting at all find low doses of this steroid to be extremely beneficial for the therapeutic relief it can provide.

The Endurance Effects of Deca Durabolin:

The effects of Deca Durabolin on endurance, particularly muscular endurance, can be more than significant. The individual will not tire out as fast; his muscles will not wear down under strenuous activity as quickly. The Nandrolone hormone is not well-known for promoting increases in strength, but the individual should be able to maintain a higher level of strength for a longer period of time due to this hormone’s use. This is in part due to the effect of Deca Durabolin on red blood cells. The Nandrolone hormone will greatly increase red blood cell count, which will provide greater blood oxygenation. With the enhancement of protein synthesis, nitrogen and IGF-1 and the reduction in glucocorticoid hormones this steroid provides, muscular endurance is enhanced all the more.

The Effects of Deca Durabolin – Adaption:

Some often assume certain steroids are only suitable for veterans, while others are only suitable for new steroid users. Some also assume that if a steroid has been used several times in numerous previous cycles it should not be used again if results are to be obtained, and if it is used again it must be used at a higher dose. When looking at the effects of Deca Durabolin we can assure you all of these supposed facts are nothing but rumors and quite simply ridiculous.

Deca Durabolin is well-suited for all levels of experience, and it will work just as well each and every time. While some may desire higher doses later on, higher doses are not necessary to obtain results. If 400mg per week provided growth, it will also provide growth the next time it is used. Further, if the steroid has been used in numerous cycles, the effects of Deca Durabolin will not wane in later cycles due to previous use. Granted, as you grow, the more you grow, the more muscle mass you possess the harder it becomes to gain more lean mass. This does not, however, mean the effects of Deca Durabolin have stopped working. When growth becomes harder to obtain, you will need to adjust your total steroid doses, and you will more than likely need more calories but this does not mean you need to change the steroids you’re using.
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey @Waterproof, I got a question about test P vs Test E for a first cycle

I worked my ass off getting lean and really want to minimize fat and water gains so I don't have to diet hard like this again to get lean after the cycle. From what I know Test P is the best for lean gains. In your experience is this true, and would test P for a first cycle be advisable?
  • waterproof
    Well dieting is how hard u make it, and you should still diet and cardio as u was but to answer ur question it all depends how long u want to run ur cycle over 11 weeks i go with test e 8 -10 weeks test prop since u want no water to be hold....the leaning how is great by test prop with the size gain...

But to minimize fat and water gain is bout ur diet also, so for ur first cycle it's always recommend test e but i see no problem with test prop for first cycle. Just remember it's not magic, it's damn near but dieting and lifting hard is the real key
  • waterproof
    WEEK 8

Alright the strength gains is whoa!!!!!!! got under the bar for 325 for bench and repped some sets with ease ? was like butter, the shirts is feeling out in the arm area ? is getting tighter, i'm looking alot leaner, people telling me how big im getting, and from all the horror stories about tren, i am not getting any bad sides and i thank ? for that, i will say it's because i am mixing the tren with the test prop and it's even everything out, no blood pressure issues.

just slight hormonal issues and little acne
  • bigstevie
    bigstevie Members Posts: 212 ✭✭
    Tren is the best
  • waterproof
    bigstevie wrote: »
    Tren is the best

@bigstevie Tren is a monster and im on my 2nd week and the strength gains is out of this ? world, now i dont know if it's the test prop from the 100 mg bump because i a, running 500 mg prop, 400 tren and 400 masteron but i am movin crazy ass weight, on the press machines i am throwing 4 45 plates on each side and hitting the ? , my rotator cuff is healed, just dumb strength gains, the test props is cutting the sides down to damn near none at all, all those horror stories of night sweats, anxiety, tren cough, high blood pressure, not getting sleep i am not having none of that ? ,,,,,

i was getting that wehat the ? you on looks from thr weight i was throwing uo, lol.....

i can wait until the 3rd-5 week when the body start to change.......

• waterproof
    Week 9

Woke up with a hang over......walked to the bathroom took off my shirt and ? damn near scared the ? out of me....i leaned the ? out, and i mean i dropped a lot of body fat, muscles are more define.....is the tren finally working it's magic, my strength in the gym is so ? crazy, im scared to see how ? strong, i get when i run halo banged out an extra rep at 325...

And no harsh sides from the tren, but my aggression to other people who i don't like or irritate me is up.

Case in point, took my daughter to get some Jordans, walked in the store asked them to measure my daughter feet and they told me they dont carry the tool to measure the feet...lol why in the hell they told me that, the tigger switch was pulled, i got ? and said how do a ? store that sell shoes don't have a foot measure, the young boy was shook he tried to help me and i was like just leave dude, go help somebody else..

His young ass ran to the back where they stock shoes and was peeking out, i was ? heated bout to leave the store but i calmed down, he came back timidly and helped, my daughter got her Jordans... :-)
  • waterproof
    Stacking Deca Durabolin

Stacking Deca Durabolin is not a difficult task, but if we do not understand how to maintain proper hormonal balances or the importance, it can turn into one of the most difficult things in the world. Stacking Deca Durabolin without falling prey to dreaded sexual related side effects requires a balance of testosterone and estrogen, and it can be easy to let things get out of control. However, it’s also extremely easy to maintain control, but you have to put in the effort.

When stacking Deca Durabolin, most will do so during off-season periods of growth. While we cannot officially label this a bulking steroid, that is its most common point of use. However, it is very common among athletes who are not bulking at all, and it even has a use in some cutting cycles. The good news is, when stacking Deca Durabolin we will find well it stacks well with all anabolic steroids.

Stacking Deca Durabolin – Types of Steroids:
    Stacking Deca Durabolin with the right steroids for the right purpose can affect the direction of your goals, to a degree, but the most important part regardless of the goal is your diet. However, certain steroids will function with a diet that is suited towards one purpose or another more effectively than others. When stacking Deca Durabolin, you will find the following steroids work best with the Nandrolone hormone in the following cases:

· Anadrol: Stacking Deca Durabolin with Anadrol is very common in off-season plans. This stack works very well at the beginning and provides fast, dramatic gains early on while the slower Nandrolone hormone is building in the system. Can also be used mid-cycle to break through a sticking point, but such use can only be considered by veteran users implementing long-term cycles.

· Anavar: Will not be typically used with Deca Durabolin. However, it can be used in moderate cycles that are generally geared towards total body transformation; simply put, we’re not bulking or cutting but rather building a more solid physique.

· Dianabol: Stacking Deca Durabolin with Dianabol is one of the most common stacks of all time, highly popular and very effective. What was said of stacking Deca Durabolin with Anadrol can be said of stacking it with Dianabol; however, Dianabol generally carries a much higher level of toleration for most men.

· Equipoise: It is often said that stacking Dianabol with Equipoise is a bad idea. It’s often said the two steroids are closely related and will fight for the same receptors. This is a myth that started many years ago, and unfortunately, it has survived despite mountains of evidence proving it false. There’s really no need to use both of these compounds at the same time, but there can be an exception. Some enjoy using Equipoise as a base steroid at the beginning of a cutting cycle with a low dose of Deca Durabolin for its therapeutic benefits.

· Halotestin: Stacking Deca Durabolin at a very low therapeutic dose with Halotestin can greatly benefit athletic performance. The individual will be much stronger thanks to the Halotestin, and he will be able to perform at a higher level thanks to the Deca Durabolin.

· Masteron: Generally there is no reason to conjoin these steroids. Deca Durabolin can be used in a cutting cycle at a low dose for therapeutic benefits, but by the time Masteron is added into the equation it’s generally best to forgo Deca Durabolin use due to the need to really tighten up at this stage.

· Primobolan: This steroid can be beneficial in a bulking phase with Deca Durabolin, but it will typically require very large doses. This makes it a poor choice for many men if for no other reason then the monetary cost. In a cutting plan, it can be a bit more beneficial along side low therapeutic level doses of Deca Durabolin.

· Testosterone: Stacking Deca Durabolin with testosterone is essential if for no other reason than combating natural testosterone suppression. The combination of Deca Durabolin and the testosterone of your choice is perhaps the most beneficial off-season bulking stack you could ever implement. Stacking Deca Durabolin with testosterone will work with all forms including Testosterone Cypionate, Testosterone Enanthate, Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Suspension, Omnadren, Sustanon 250 or any other form you can think of.

· Trenbolone: Stacking Deca Durabolin with Trenbolone can be very beneficial, but it can be difficult for some men. These are both 19-nor compounds and hormonal imbalances can occur if you don’t know what you’re doing. Stacking both of these compounds is generally reserved for very experienced steroid users and will normally only occur in long-term cycles. Using both of these steroids at the same time is generally unnecessary, but there can be exceptions. The most beneficial point of use will be in an overlapping fashion.

· Winstrol: What was said of stacking Deca Durabolin with Anavar can largely be said of Winstrol. However, stacking Deca Durabolin with Winstrol is a very common stack among many athletes similarly to the Deca Durabolin and Halotestin stack. In fact, this may be one of the most popular athletic stacks of all time. This stack will be far more popular than the Halotestin stack due to it being much milder and safer.

Stacking Deca Durabolin & Maintaining Balance:
    When stacking Deca Durabolin, it is extremely important that a hormonal balance is maintained. The first step is to ensure some type of testosterone is being used. The use of Deca Durabolin will dramatically suppress natural testosterone production and potentially lead to the associated low testosterone symptoms. While some may be able to get away with Deca Durabolin use without testosterone and without displaying low level symptoms (most will not get away with this) it’s important to keep in mind that a low level condition is extremely unhealthy. The type of testosterone you choose does not matter; simply provide your body with what it needs.

Once we have added in the necessary testosterone, the next step is controlling the impending estrogen and progesterone activity that will result from the use of the Nandrolone hormone. This makes the use of anti-estrogens highly recommended; most will need an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI). However, if we suppress estrogenic activity too much, this can lead to complications; it can lead to sexually related side effects as well as damage cholesterol. Conversely, if we do not control estrogen and let the hormone run wild, high levels of estrogen can lead to gynecomastia, water retention and also negatively affect sexual function. Find the right balance of testosterone to estrogen and you will not have a problem when stacking Deca Durabolin.

An important note – when many experience sexually related side effects when stacking Deca Durabolin, they’ll often add more testosterone. This can, in some cases, remedy the problem, but it can also often exasperate it. If you add more testosterone, you are increasing the amount of aromatizing activity, thereby increasing estrogenic activity. Again, find and create the right balance and you won’t have a problem.
  • waterproof
    Side Effects of Deca Durabolin

There are possible side effects of Deca Durabolin (Nandrolone Decanoate), and unfortunately, while possible they are often greatly misunderstood. The Nandrolone hormone is one of the more well-tolerated hormones for healthy adult men. In fact, while testosterone remains the primary beneficial hormone we can still put Nandrolone high atop the list. Not only is it extremely beneficial, when it comes to the side effects of Deca Durabolin they are very easy to avoid if use is proper. The key to avoiding the side effects of Deca Durabolin is to first understand the Nandrolone hormone. From here, we can then determine which steroidal side effects are actually possible, what’s not and what we can do about the ones that are in an effort to reduce the probability.

It is commonly said that the side effects of Deca Durabolin are extremely harsh on the libido and erectile function. Like most all anabolic steroids, Deca Durabolin is suppressive to natural testosterone production, and in this case, it is extremely suppressive. For this reason, the term “Deca ? ” has been thrown around quite commonly but often without a full understanding of what’s going on. There are countless individuals who are petrified of this steroid due to the idea of erectile dysfunction, and while it is possible it is also extremely easy to avoid. It’s also important to understand erectile dysfunction can occur with the use of almost any anabolic steroid. Once again, this leads us to the importance of understanding a hormone’s full functioning capacity, and when we do we’ll be able to avoid this and most all the side effects of Deca Durabolin.

Understanding the Side Effects of Deca Durabolin:
    The possible side effects of Deca Durabolin will primarily surround its moderate estrogenic activity, its progestin nature, testosterone suppression and cardiovascular. Androgenic side effects of Deca Durabolin are possible and we will look into them as well, but they carry a very low probability.

Deca Durabolin, as with all Nandrolone hormones, is a 19-nortestosterone (19-nor) anabolic androgenic steroid. Like all 19-nor compounds it is a progestin and this can promote estrogenic activity, especially gynecomastia. Progesterone has the ability to activate the estrogenic mechanism by stimulating the mammary tissue. Then we have the hormone’s actual estrogenic activity, which while low does still exist. Nandrolone does aromatize; however, it only aromatizes at a rate of approximately 20% of testosterone. However, this can produce enough estrogenic activity to promote water retention and gynecomastia; the probability of gynecomastia is then enhanced due to the progesterone factor.

As an anabolic steroid, the side effects of Deca Durabolin will always include natural testosterone suppression. Data has shown that the Nandrolone hormone has the ability to suppress as much as 75% of all natural testosterone production with a single low dose injection. Some data has shown that suppression may be as great as 100%. It does not matter who you are, your genetics or what else you’re taking; the side effects of Deca Durabolin will include natural testosterone suppression.

Like many anabolic steroids, the side effects of Deca Durabolin can include those of a cardiovascular nature. High blood pressure is possible, but it is very unlikely so as long as water retention is controlled. Then there’s the issue of cholesterol, and Nandrolone can have a negative effect. The total affect on cholesterol should be much milder than most anabolic steroids, but it will be a little stronger than testosterone. LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) should not be statistically affected due to the Nandrolone hormone; however, a moderate to significant reduction in HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) is very possible.

Then we’re left with the possible androgenic side effects of Deca Durabolin. The androgenic side effects of Deca Durabolin can include hair loss, acne and body hair growth. While possible, the androgenicity of this steroid is very low and most men will not have any issue for concern.
  • waterproof
    Avoiding the Side Effects of Deca Durabolin:

In order to avoid the side effects of Deca Durabolin, we must take the proper steps in order to ensure our success. To avoid the estrogenic side effects of Deca Durabolin, gynecomastia and water retention, anti-estrogen medications will normally get the job done. Aromatase Inhibitors (AI’s) such as Arimidex (Anastrozole) or Femara (Letrozole) will prove to be the most effective. AI’s will inhibit the aromatase process, thereby reducing serum estrogen levels. What does not exist cannot cause a problem. They will also greatly protect against progesterone. Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators (SERM’s) such as Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) and Fareston (Toremifene Citrate) are also an option for some men. SERM’s will bind to the receptors preventing the estrogen hormone from binding and can be an effective means of protection. However, they will not be enough for some men, especially if sensitivity due to progesterone plays a role. They will also do very little to control water retention, and if this cannot be controlled through dosing and diet an AI will be necessary.

In order to avoid the negative effects associated with testosterone suppression, if the side effects of Deca Durabolin in this category are to be avoided, we merely need to supplement with exogenous testosterone. Due to the suppression that has occurred, your body does not have the testosterone it needs to support the hormone’s varying functions. By supplementing with exogenous testosterone, the problem is solved as the body now has all the testosterone it needs. The form of testosterone you choose is inconsequential; all that matters is that you provide your body with what it needs. It is commonly said that your testosterone dose should be at minimum double your Nandrolone dose in order to combat related issues, but this isn’t necessarily true. You can actually combat testosterone suppression with a therapeutic level dosing of testosterone even with supraphysiological doses of Nandrolone. The key to success is maintaining a total hormonal balance. If you’re not controlling estrogen, even with high doses of testosterone, you may have sexually related side effects. If you are controlling estrogen but suppressing too much estrogen, you may have sexually related side effects. In order to avoid the side effects of Deca Durabolin in this category, maintaining proper estrogen levels and testosterone levels simultaneously is the ultimate key. Use enough anti-estrogens to control the issues and supply your body with enough testosterone to meet its needs and you won’t have a problem.

In order to control the cardiovascular side effects of Deca Durabolin, the first step is controlling water retention. Water retention, especially severe water retention, is the number one cause of high blood pressure among anabolic steroid users. If water retention is controlled, baring no underlying issue, high blood pressure will not be a concern. Then we have cholesterol, and with a healthy cholesterol friendly lifestyle, baring no underlying issue, most men will not have a problem. The individual should ensure his diet is rich in omega fatty acids, low in simple sugars and saturated fats and is strongly encouraged to supplement daily with fish oil. Regular cardiovascular activity is also highly recommended and will go a long way in protecting your cholesterol. A cholesterol antioxidant supplement can also be considered.

When looking at the androgenic side effects of Deca Durabolin, we will find they are highly dependent on genetics. If you are predisposed to male pattern baldness it is possible for hair loss to occur. It was going to occur at some point no matter what you did, but the Nandrolone hormone may speed it up. Those who are sensitive to acne may also find the hormone causes breakouts, but most should not have a problem. Even those who are genetically prone to male pattern baldness will rarely have an issue with this steroid. Remember, while androgenic its androgenicity is extremely mild. In fact, those who are sensitive to androgenic effects often find Nandrolone to be one of the most well-tolerated steroids. It’s important to note – some will be tempted to combat the androgenic side effects of Deca Durabolin with a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor. The Nandrolone hormone is metabolized by the 5-alpha reductase enzyme, but in this case, this metabolism reduces the hormone to dihydronandrolone (DHN) not dihydrotestosterone (DHT) as it does with testosterone. For this reason, the use of a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor will enhance the Nandrolone hormone’s androgenicity and should be avoided.
  • waterproof
    Buy Deca Durabolin (nandrolone decanoate)

One of the most popular steroids of all time, from bodybuilding to football to wrestling and gym rats and everything in-between many people buy Deca-Durabolin, more so than many other steroids. A very slow acting steroid due to the long Decanoate ester that is attached, the gains from this steroid can be tremendous, especially when stacked with testosterone. Further, beyond its effectiveness in-terms of size and strength many people buy Deca-Durabolin for the joint relief that is often associated with its use. Even a very low dose of the steroid can provide a joint soothing effect that is most welcomed to anyone who trains or performs athletically at a high and intense level.

Buy Deca-Durabolin & Grow:
    Buy Deca-Durabolin & Grow: When searching for anabolic steroids if you buy Deca-Durabolin you can expect to greatly increase your red blood cell production, an increase in muscle nitrogen retention and even increased appetite; all things that will lead to both growth and greater performance. Moreover, this steroid is generally well-tolerated by most who use it when used responsibly; this is important because it allows us to focus more on the positive benefits associated with the steroid rather than having to concern ourselves with side-effects to a great degree. However, as all steroids do Deca-Durabolin will shut down your natural testosterone production.

Buy Deca-Durabolin & Testosterone:
    While most all steroids will suppress your natural testosterone production Deca-Durabolin carries this trait to a very strong degree. Even at a very low dose and it only takes one, this steroid will completely shut down your natural testosterone production. For this reason, when we buy Deca-Durabolin we necessarily must buy testosterone as well if we are to maintain any testosterone in the body. However, by doing so not only do we remain in proper working order but we further strengthen our cycle, as these two steroids work perfectly together providing the individual a means to a more efficient machine.

Buy Deca-Durabolin Legitimately:
    Purchasing steroids on the black market can be very risky; in many countries it is illegal and the fallout from breaking this law can be tremendous. Further, because so many labs and sources counterfeit this steroid many times youre simply throwing your money away when you make a purchase. Even worse, while you may be able to buy Deca-Durabolin from a black market source that is not counterfeit many of these sources seriously under-dose their gear so youre not getting your monies worth. While both of these two negative aspects are indeed horrible it can often get much worse; if you buy Deca-Durabolin on the black market you risk purchasing ? and unsterile gear; such gear can lead to infections that are not only painful but very dangerous to your health.

For these reasons you need to stick with true and trusted outlets of purchase; suppliers who have taken the time to research their product and manufacture it to the highest level of quality possible. You are highly advised to check out the banner add above as it will lend to you the ability to legally purchase a clean and powerful anabolic providing you with not only gains but peace of mind.

The Bottom Line:
    If you buy Deca-Durabolin you will be buying one of the truest forms of anabolic steroids you could ever use. This steroid has been popular for decades and was a favorite during the golden age of bodybuilding as much as it is today for one simple reason; it works phenomenally well. As with all steroids you are advised to consult with your doctor before you buy Deca-Durabolin to ensure you are healthy enough for use, as well as educate yourself thoroughly on the steroid to ensure responsible use.
  • waterproof
    Deca Durabolin Cycle

A Deca Durabolin cycle can be a very exciting cycle for most men. In most cases, a Deca Durabolin cycle will be during a period of growth and increasing muscle size is pretty exciting for most men. This is not the only time the steroid can be used; Deca Durabolin has a place in some cutting cycles and is commonly used by athletes who may not be bulking or cutting at all. However, the standard Deca Durabolin cycle will surround growth.

For many men, planning any steroid cycle can be very confusing, and it’s often complicated by misinformation that plagues the net and many local gyms. However, planning a Deca Durabolin cycle is actually one of the easiest cycles you’ll ever plan. With that in mind, we want to take a look at various plans and help you develop the right Deca Durabolin cycle for you. We will look at precise layouts, but it’s important to note these are merely guides and are by no means set in stone. The following Deca Durabolin cycles are simply presented in an effort to explain proper use, but total doses and stacking plans may need to be adjusted to meet individual needs.

Bulking Deca Durabolin Cycle:
    A bulking Deca Durabolin cycle will be the most common point of use for most men. With this plan, a simple stack of Deca Durabolin and testosterone can easily be all you need. The form of testosterone you choose is inconsequential; all that matters is your body is given adequate amounts of the testosterone hormone to meet its needs. However, higher testosterone doses are typically recommended during a growth phase. Large ester base testosterones will also be the easiest to use such as Testosterone Cypionate and Testosterone Enanthate. Some may also find additional steroids like Anadrol or Dianabol to be beneficial. In fact, the combination of Deca Durabolin and Dianabol along with some form of testosterone is one of the oldest and most popular steroid cycles of all time.

An important note – many inaccurately assume that other 19-nortestosterone (19-nor) steroids cannot be used with a Deca Durabolin cycle because they will compete for the same receptors. We’re not going to go into explaining receptor function but this idea is a myth. You do not have to use another 19-nor compound, most of you will not need one, but one can be used. It is also assumed that steroids like Equipoise cannot be used during a Deca Durabolin cycle for similar reasons; again, this is a myth. Deca Durabolin will stack well with most all anabolic steroids.

Cutting Deca Durabolin Cycle:
    A cutting Deca Durabolin cycle will normally not be built around this Nandrolone hormone, but rather it is a secondary addition. In the cutting phase, this steroid may be added to a total plan in order to promote muscle tissue preservation, but it is most commonly added for the therapeutic effects this steroid can provide. If a cutting Deca Durabolin cycle is implemented, especially if you’re a competitive bodybuilder, you will more than likely want to keep its use at the front end of the total plan and rely solely on hardening agents towards the end. This type of Deca Durabolin cycle cannot be recommended to new steroid users. This type of use will normally be extended beyond what a new steroid user will be comfortable with.

*Athletic Deca Durabolin Cycle:

Most any athlete can benefit from a Deca Durabolin cycle. In most cases, a low dose of Deca Durabolin will be used in conjunction with another steroid that promotes strength to a higher degree along with a very low dose of testosterone. It’s not uncommon for many athletes to rely on testosterone gel but low dose injections will prove to be best.

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL at your Jordan story @waterproof. I went out last Saturday can't front put on a fitted sweater. Had broads starring and boyfriends cuffing they girls LOL. Even had an Erykah Badu ? feel me up.

@waterproof and @bigstevie so winny vs tren? Trying to tighten this look up. I heard winny is horrible on your joints any info would be dope yo.
  • waterproof
    @jgutta if you looking to tighten up and get leaner and harder then winny is the way to go and way less sides, tren is not only going to drop fat but it's going to put some size on you...

i'm bout to run some winny also with the test prop, masteron and tren....

The Next profile is TREN the sweet nectar from the gods.....
  • waterproof
    WEEK 9

UPDATE i guess the tren world famous 5 hours of sleep sides have kick in a notice all this week i only get 5 hours of sleep then i am up, so yesterday i took 2 bendryal and it put me to sleep but at the 5 hour i woke up but the bendryal was still in my system so i fell back to sleep,

THE STRENGTH GAINS IS THE ? !!!!!! i dont know if its from the tren on the test prop but i went to the pec fly machine load the pin at 200 pounds and was repping,,

• J-GUTTA
    J-GUTTA Members Posts: 9,107 ✭✭✭✭✭
    waterproof wrote: »
    @jgutta if you looking to tighten up and get leaner and harder then winny is the way to go and way less sides, tren is not only going to drop fat but it's going to put some size on you...

i'm bout to run some winny also with the test prop, masteron and tren....

The Next profile is TREN the sweet nectar from the gods.....

Man the only side I would be worried about is hair loss on that tren. Which I read after my original post this morning.
  • waterproof
    WEEK 9

Like i said in this log you going to get the whole truth the good with the bad, so from running test prop, masteron and tren i have a small increase in acne and oily skin, i am using face soap for acne and oxy pad sports which is doing as good job...

now with the tren as i noted i got the dreaded 5 hour of sleep sides and the bendryal is helping me sleep a little longer

also i got the dreaded TREN ITCH, my back is itching like crazy will be taking bendryal one pill during the day to combat, tren is highly toxic so it's the body letting it out through the poures, i heard drinking green tea is way to help get that ? out of the body and lots of fluids
  • waterproof
    WEEK 10 "WEEK 4 OF TREN"

Im going to touch on the sexual side effects, using this stack i am just a nasty ass dog, lol......a hound on the prowl looking for my prey, my libido is on some 16 year old ? , ? is on pole 24/7 literally, my girl is loving it i turn into a ? , just nasty i dont know what the ? got in me, the other night my girl was like what got into you, r u cheating on me, i'm just a freak in the room and that's what MASTERON and TREN does.....

my girl is rubbing my body, grapping the pecs and biceps and said damn you look bigger... i been having pumps 24/7 in the biceps also, the only sides i have now is little more acne, the tren itch is not as bad, the anger is ok but the strenght is on BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL ? , TREN GIVES U FREAKY STRENGTH.....

AFTER 4 WEEKS THAT WHEN THE BODY SHOULD CHANGE SOME MORE, I'M GLAD THAT I AM ONE OF THE FEW WHO DONT HAVE BAD SIDE EFFECTS
  • waterproof
    Trenbolone Acetate: The King of Kings!

trenbolone%20acetate%20cust.jpg

When it comes time to choose which steroids to run the athlete is left with a host of choices likened to that of a fat kid picking out his first piece of candy; the choices are endless! But what’s best? That’s the question so many are often left with; what’s best for putting on size, what’s best for dieting, what’s best for strength; simply what is best? Then there are the questions of safety and side-effects and these can vary from person to person because like all things in life, various steroids can affect individuals quite differently. Putting that aside, assuming we are all the same for arguments sake, when it comes to the world of Anabolic Steroids we are left with one; there can only be one and that one is Trenbolone Acetate (Tren.)

If you’re looking for a thorough profile of exactly how the drug works there are tons of places online you can go; check steroid.com and their steroid profiles for some very good specifications. Now we’ll touch on some of those here but our main concern with this overview is simple, explaining why tren is the king of kings.

A Brief Overview:

Trenbolone Acetate is nothing new; from the golden age of bodybuilding its father Fina has been around a long time and has been found to be one of the most potent agents on the market, then, as well as now. One of the more potent androgens, one thing that makes tren-a all the more special is it does not convert to estrogen; a problem many experience with various steroids; therefore, the aromatizing effect is something of far less concern in regards to tren.

Brief Description of Trenbolone Acetate:

Tren is a 19 nor steroid, simply meaning the testosterone molecule has been changes in the 19th position and low-and-behold, you have Trenbolone. Sure, we could go into more specific detail but for most bodybuilders the specifics do not matter, only that it works and works well; again.

Why is Trenbolone Great?:

One of the most potent agents on the market, tren has been said to be 400% to even 500% more powerful than testosterone; that alone should make your mouth water! Further, unlike so many AAS, water retention with tren is in many cases non-existent with nearly all the gains being pure 100% muscle tissue.

If you’re unfamiliar with tren, the above should be enough to have you chomping at the bit but it gets better, much better. When it comes to training, the name of the game is recovery; growth, in terms of size or strength and even in shaping in prepping for a contest, it is in recovery that progress is made. It is the training in-which ignites the fire but the recovery that molds the molten metal. It has been shown that tren has the ability to increase muscle-cell repair by nearly 100% greater than repair without tren. What does this mean in simple terms? It would mean your cells and fibers are repaired twice as fast. How accurate is this? Hard to say if it is pin-pointed to that degree exactly but it’s not far off. The reason for this recovery is tren’s ability to greatly increase the production of the hormone IGF-1

More Great News:

Trenbolone has been shown to greatly aide in fat loss. It’s no secret, bodybuilders love tren for contest prep, the hardness is brings is unlike any other; its potency allows them to hold to maximal strength as long as possible throughout their prep but the addition of fat loss benefits are simply an added bonus. Now couple this with a growth season, someone looking to add size and strength, this makes tren a perfect choice, even more so for the off-season bodybuilder. Think about it, it’s quite simple; tren aides in increasing size and strength, yes, you still have to eat to fuel those gains but now the gains of excess body fat becomes less of a concern; I’m sorry, if you’re not loving tren already you have a problem.

The Golden Attribute:

As mentioned, as said a million times, you have to feed your muscles, it’s that simple. What if there was a compound available that would allow you to gain more from the same amount of calories you’re eating now? What if there was a compound in-which enabled your body to absorb the nutrients more efficiently? For example, take two bodybuilders, BB “A” & BB “B” both eat a diet of 3,000kcl per day, both are genetically identical and eat identical diets. Both are using AAS; both are running testosterone and both decide to stack it with another compound. BB “A” chooses Trenbolone; he has now created a means for his body to make more use of each nutrient in his diet. BB “B” chooses Anadrol, a very potent steroid in its own right; he will make great gains too. However, BB “B” will soon realize much gained has been fluid, yes he gained lean tissue as well but he did not enjoy the boost of nutritional efficiency BB “A” enjoyed.

Conclusions:

Yes, there are absolutely side effects to Trenbolone, again, see steroid.com for an understanding; here we are simply discussing the benefits.

*No estrogen conversion

*Perfect for hardening

*Perfect levels of nutritional intake absorption

*Massive strength gains

*Incredible cell repair abilities

*Aides in fat loss

*Bonus (Not mentioned above) Trenbolone destroys cortisol the evilest of hormones that destroys muscle tissue and can bring a world of havoc on the hard dieter.

Why Trenbolone Acetate & Not Enanthate or a Mixture:

There is nothing wrong with Trenbolone Enanthate (Tren-e) or Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate (Tren-hex or Parabolin) nothing wrong at all and either of these is better than no tren at all. However, to begin, tren-a is easier to maintain stable blood levels with and this is very important, especially when dieting and yes even when trying to gain. Further, milligram for milligram, studies have shown the body has an easier time absorbing a higher percentage of milligrams when injected in the Acetate form rather than one of its cousins.

This should give you a good understanding of tren and how perfect of a compound it is when you’re choosing which AAS to run. In most cases tren should not be run by itself; tren will shut down your natural testosterone production and you’re best suited to stack tren with some form of testosterone. Also, an important note, Trenbolone is typically not suitable for beginners; Trenbolone as we can see is a very, very potent compound and the side effects in some cases can be brutal for some lifters. That is also another reason why Trenbolone Acetate is best in comparison to other forms of Trenbolone. Because it has the Acetate ester attached to it, making it very fast acting and giving it a very short half-life, if problems arise, the lifter can discontinue Trenbolone Acetate and have it cleared from his system very quickly.
  • waterproof
    History of Steroids

Performance Enhancing Begins
    With Ziegler’s breakthrough in the United States, as well as his new found knowledge regarding testosterone use among Soviet athletes, U.S. Olympic lifters would soon find testosterone and Dianabol dosing to be a part of their regular routine. Through the combination of testosterone and Dianabol use the U.S. athletes closed the gap between their Soviet rivals and the age of performance enhancing in sports was born.

Due to evidence that could not be ignored; after all, the impact the drugs were having on athletes was nothing short of phenomenal; numerous U.S. physicians began to implement studies of their own, largely in an effort to curb anabolic steroid use among athletes as it was growing rapidly. Several studies were published implying anabolic steroid use had no positive effect on sports performance in effort to stem the use but the athletes did not take notice; in-fact, through the 1960’s countless new anabolic steroids were synthesized and what was found to be supposedly true on paper did not translate into real life.

In Germany perhaps more so than any other country, anabolic steroid research and development was at its peak. Through their research Germany would become the most dominating force in sports around the world; to this day the German research of this era is perhaps the largest and most in-depth we have available. (5)

Through the 1960’s and into the 1980’s the anabolic expansion was underway; year after year would see new and improved anabolics hitting the shelves of your local RX. Isolation and altering of hormones was being perfected; esterification of testosterone was improving it would seem almost daily and the options would appear to be endless. By this stage in the game, if you had a taste for anabolic steroids there was definitely something for you; there was something for everyone.

Steroids in Olympics
    By 1967 anabolic steroid use was widespread among Olympic athletes, particularly among weight lifters and even though many adamant U.S. physicians stated no benefit to anabolic steroid use and athletic performance, despite this the International Olympic Council (IOC) banned the use of anabolic steroids; shortly after, the majority of major sports governing bodies would follow suit. By 1972 we would witness the first shot fired in the impending war on steroids, as it was then, the IOC began implementing a full-scale drug testing program for all athletes. (8)

With the new found IOC drug testing in place; at first glance it may have appeared dark for athletic anabolic use. The new IOC testing program put in place was a seemingly fool-proof method known as a “Testosterone/Epitestosterone Test.” The testing was simple; testosterone levels were measured; this can easily be done via blood test or ? to a lesser degree; if testosterone levels were found to be six (6x) greater than that of the athletes epitestosterone levels the IOC could readily assume exogenous testosterone was being used. It is almost unheard of for any individual to have a greater than 6:1 ratio of these hormones but anabolic science would prove to be a step ahead of the game. Thanks German thinking, testosterone that could be used and clear of the system in as little as three days was ready for action; an athlete could administer testosterone therapy all the way to three days prior to testing, stop and be clean and free. (6) If this wasn’t enough, the German based Jenapharm would develop a synthetic epitestosterone for their athletes to take in order to give 100% assurance all hormonal levels were within IOC guidelines. You bet, it’s safe to say, Germany gave the IOC the beating of their life.

Germany would remain undetected for years to come; it was not until the early 1990’s when they would finally be caught. With the German scandal now making world headlines, this would be one of the many nails to be found plunged deep in the coffin of anabolic steroid use and what would lead to how we often perceive them today.

As revealing as the German scandal was and as deep as it ran there was another case of Olympic anabolic steroid use many point to as the beginning of the end. The 1988 Olympic Games would see Canadian sprinter Ben Johnson defeat handedly the American Carl Lewis in a race that was supposed to be a Lewis victory before it even began. After his victory, it was soon discovered Ben Johnson had used anabolic steroids as part of his training; he was stripped of his gold and it is this instance many point to as being the beginning of the end.
  • waterproof
    History of Steroids

The War on Steroids
    Through the years anabolic steroids were widely available, even in the U.S. After a time the U.S. FDA would classify them as prescription only but this was basically meaningless; it was only a label and anabolic steroids were still just as widely available; they were yet to be controlled substances. This would soon change; in 1988 the tide began to shift with the Anti-Drug Abuse Act, effectively putting anabolic steroids in more stringent category, one that stipulated severe legal penalties for illegal sale or possession with intent to distribute. For the first time since their inception anabolic steroid possession and distribution was considered a felony in the U.S.

In 1988 the war had just begun and it would reach a fatal blow a mere two years later as the United States Congress would pass the 1990 Steroid Control Act effectively labeling anabolic steroids as “Schedule III", along with amphetamines, methamphetamines, ? , and morphine; as the law now reads, illegal possession of anabolic steroids or distribution is viewed no differently than the after mentioned drugs effectively carrying the same penalties for buying or selling them.

It should be noted, as it has always been a bit of an interesting quam, with the passage of the Steroid Control Act four various Federal entities were called to back and support the bill; the FDA, the AMA, the DEA and the NIDA; all four opposed the ban and denied their support. Unfortunately there isn’t a lot of detail we can give you on this; the federal government blatantly ignored the advice they asked for and reasoning for the lack of support has rarely been spoken of since. However, during the floor hearings for the bill, all four agencies emphatically stated there was no medical or legal reason to call for classifying anabolic steroids as schedule III narcotics.

For the majority of the 1990’s after the original Steroid Control Act, steroid news would begin to take a back seat; according to the “experts” anabolic steroids had been beaten and put in its rightful dead to rot place; they could not have been more wrong. Ironically, it would also be in the 1990’s when anabolic steroids began to see heavy use by the medical community to improve survival rates of AIDS and Cancer patients, when it was discovered that loss of lean body mass was associated with increased mortality rates respective to these diseases (14). With this discovery some, including the four governing bodies mentioned during the Steroid Control Act have asked one serious perplexing question; if anabolic steroids are bad for you and will ? you if you’re healthy, how is it they are good for you and will save your life if you are sick? Raise your hand if you have a good answer for that one.

A New Face: Major League Baseball
    By the year 2000 anabolic steroids would again see major headline news and since this time there seems to be no stopping it; the war wages on. With the advent of Pro-hormones to the market thanks to Patrick Arnold and what has been so inappropriately labeled “The Steroid Era” of baseball, anabolic steroids soon found themselves to be public enemy number one.

The steroid frenzy in baseball became an all-out mockery in the public eye; one of the last major sports programs in the country to implement testing made the shock value and revelation a bit “are we surprised” by many but not to be out done was the U.S. congress, spending more time on cleaning up baseball than domestic policy. With Roger Maris’ homerun record being eyed by many and the chase being led by quite a few, it was only natural for anabolic steroids to come into play. It didn’t help matters when Mark Mcgwire was spotted by a reporter as having a bottle of Androstendione in his locker. Although androstendione is not a steroid, and is simply a pro-hormone, the word steroids were again found circulating in the news on a nightly basis.

Shortly after McGwire’s unfortunate pro-hormone debacle Congress would once again convene with a host of Major League Baseball players called to testify. The circus was viewed as a joke by most in the public but congress stood firm and reinforced the original Steroid Control Act of 1990 with the now seemingly bullet-proof Steroid Control Act of 2004. Now pro-hormones were added to the list and the definition of what could be listed as Schedule III took on a new meaning. The definition of an anabolic steroid as defined currently in the United States under (41)(A) is an "anabolic steroid" means any drug or hormonal substance, chemically and pharmacologically related to testosterone (other than estrogens, progestins, corticosteroids, and dehydroepiandrosterone (7).

The Modern Age
    As the law has become ever so stringent, steroid use in the U.S. and the world over shows no signs of slowing down; in-fact, all signs point to it growing; have you been to a gym lately, look around. The decline the U.S. Congress wished to create by legislation has worked as well as such legislation often does; not at all. For example, among 12th graders surveyed in 2000, 2.5% reported using steroids at least once in their lives, while in 2004 the number was 3.4% (9). A recent internet study also concluded anabolic steroid use among weightlifters and bodybuilders continues (12), and by all accounts, there are no signs of it stopping in athletics any time soon.

In addition, medical use of anabolic steroids for a variety of health problems continues; ranging from the treatment of Andropause and Menopause to speeding the recovery in burn victims to helping improve quality of life in Aids patients, to helping fight breast cancer and stave off osteoporosis. The list goes on and on and is truly too long and detailed to sum up.

In short, medically, anabolic steroids are still used and used rapidly and with great purpose. Athletically as long as athletes desire to be the best, as long as performance is always rewarded as it should be, anabolic steroid use will be there and new methods and formulas will be found. The history of steroids as you can see is not something written in a scroll, it is not a tale of old; the history of steroids began a long time ago and this history is being written every single day.

• LUClEN
    PCT is more expensive than juice... got damn
  • waterproof
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

Not really im going to link u to a site that have real affordable price on clomid and tamoxifen, but including creatine, bcaa, multivitamin, protein and other support supplements that u need, but those should be on deck anyways as ur daily supplements
  • LUClEN
    waterproof wrote: »
    RodrigueZz wrote: »

Not really im going to link u to a site that have real affordable price on clomid and tamoxifen, but including creatine, bcaa, multivitamin, protein and other support supplements that u need, but those should be on deck anyways as ur daily supplements

Yeah I rock with those already.

I wanna run HCG tho so my boys dont shrink, and I've been told that aromasin is a better choice for pct. That ish isn't cheap though unless you finna go to an underground lab