Options
2»

Comments

• bambu
    bambu Members Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Props on finding that connection....

However....

It should come as no surprise that Garvey was a prophet of the Lord of All.....

M. Garvey wrote: »
    Look for me in the whirlwind or the storm, look for me all around you, for, with ? 's grace, I shall come and bring with me countless millions of black slaves who have died in America and the West Indies and the millions in Africa to aid you in the fight for Liberty, Freedom and Life.

http://youtu.be/fUctEAmeUak
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    bambu wrote: »
    Props on finding that connection....

Thanks
    bambu wrote: »
    However....
    It should come as no surprise that Garvey was a prophet of the Lord of All.....

And the Buddha was not. Even though we are connected, we are still different people. They both found that the important matters were the freedom of the mind, and ultimately the freedom of people, whether you believe in a ? or not. The conclusion was reached, obviously, with no divine intervention.

• janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    edited November 2012
    Options
    waterproof wrote: »
    @janklow lol,,,,,,why you always talking slick.
    welcome to the Social Lounge
    but on the real RACE AND RELIGION and THE WEIGHT ROOM needs to be it's own forum
    nope
    europeans can't have dreads that lock naturally, do not believe that myth.
    i have to disagree on the grounds that i have seen it accomplished
  • waterproof
    waterproof Members Posts: 9,412 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    janklow wrote: »
    @janklow lol,,,,,,why you always talking slick.
    welcome to the Social Lounge
    but on the real RACE AND RELIGION and THE WEIGHT ROOM needs to be it's own forum
    nope
    europeans can't have dreads that lock naturally, do not believe that myth.
    i have to disagree on the grounds that i have seen it accomplished

^^^^^^ when white people let their hair grow long it gets matted, it dont interlock to create dreads
  • janklow
    janklow Members, Moderators Posts: 8,613 Regulator
    Options
    ^^^^^^ when white people let their hair grow long it gets matted, it dont interlock to create dreads
    well, you may dismiss it on the grounds that i am providing solely anecdotal evidence, but i have seen white people manage to achieve dreadlocks AND matted hair

i do admit that i did not in all cases demand that they prove they were 100% white, however
  • GSonII
    GSonII Members Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Nice to know all this history ? but it really does not help with people dealing with everyday ? .
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Day to day is just the smaller plans of the tatical plans which are the smaller plans of a strategy. First is step is knowledge, you have to know the significance of anything before you can change the day to day and than you have to put it motion the train in order to gain what is due to you whichw ould be the tatical plans and than once you have that train going you can start the operations plans which is the day to day. The world operates like a business, if you do not know how a business is run than you do not have the means to change your day to day life.
  • GSonII
    Options
    This ? means nothing to a child born stillborn or with cancer or some crazy ? like that. If you are really a thoughtful being you know that you can't fix or change the world unless we stop being so self centered and reckless. The first step would be stop creating life that we can not understand or fully protect nor take care of.
  • Ajackson17
    Ajackson17 Members Posts: 22,501 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Morals need to change and I tell people all the time reckless sex = creating a reckless child living in a reckless atmosphere. I do what I need to do and not live reckless and to keep a moderate lifestyle, so I'm not the one causing problems.
  • Bodhi
    Bodhi Members Posts: 7,932 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 2012
    Options
    GSonII wrote: »
    If you are really a thoughtful being you know that you can't fix or change the world unless we stop being so self centered and reckless.
    By the way, I want to meet you so I can ? you and your whole family while killing you one at a time you weak ?

I will ? a ? it aint about being ? it is about showing him how powerless he is and teaching him to ? .
  • GSonII
    Options
    If you are really a thoughtful being you know that you can't fix or change the world unless we stop being so self centered and reckless.
    By the way, I want to meet you so I can ? you and your whole family while killing you one at a time you weak ?

Yeah ? I know you stay up at night thinking about someone coming in and treating you like the little inferior ? you are by plowing your ? into submission.