What's up everybody! Just a quick message. We will be relaunching AllHipHop.com with the goal of keeping the community front and center. I have worked with Jamal and select moderators, to make sure The Illl Community's needs are being addressed as we evolve. We are encouraging you to use the new platform.

We will NOT be closing the current community, but we will be porting user data over to the new system over time, so please get used to using the new community!

We will be working on it every single day until it's exactly what you want!

Please feel free to join now, test, as we are in beta:

https://www.allhiphop.com

Under The Radar - MoH: Warfighter

2»

Replies

• thulsadoomthulsadoom do 10 pushups everytime you read my post... you know you want too. Posts: 61,609 Regulator
    Oh and running at a full Sprint in full battle rattle while carrying a fully loaded mk.19...
    if i were an FBI Agent tasked with monitoring a forum, I'd post random pictures and watch the reactions of the people.
    j3xxbrubogcz1kewbepy.gif

Você é um otário. Zé buceta. Vai tomar no meio do seu cu. Filho da puta. Arrombado
    King Of The Onomatopoeia
    genocidecutterMichael_Malice
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Just Recoped MW2 I will be on that until about Jan - Feb with a mixture of BF3, MW3, Blops and BFBC2. Then I might check for BO2. If that shit aint up to par I will recop COD4 and WAW.

Anybody that bought MOH Warfighter #Lawse, trade that shit in now to get the maximum credit possible. If you are considering getting it buy BFBC2 for 10$ instead. Save your self the feeling of being played by EA.
  • grumpy_new_yorkergrumpy_new_yorker Use your head for more than a hat rack Posts: 5,962 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ign gave this a 4.0
    eurogamer gave it a 5 out of 10

black ops 2 will get a 9, but will be just as mediocre...

gotta love them paid for with heavy advertising reviews.
    Sean Price (R.I.P.) - Lighters in the Air
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TIOwuxPp_xA
    genocidecutter
  • The RecipeThe Recipe Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ign gave this a 4.0
    eurogamer gave it a 5 out of 10

black ops 2 will get a 9, but will be just as mediocre...

gotta love them paid for with heavy advertising reviews.

They didnt send review copies out till launch day lol. Blops will get around an 8 or lower, I think, reviewers like many of us are out of the honey moon phase with COD.
  • kanggoodiekanggoodie Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    just to be honest.. the story mode shits on CoD . but the multiplayer is wack sauce.. they tried too hard to infuse bf with cod .. im gonna milk the campaign for achievements and turn it in towards halo 4
    539975.png
    542713_280479768748802_349530048_n.jpg
2»