Comments

• DarthRozay
    DarthRozay Members Posts: 20,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    TheBossman wrote: »
    John Rue wrote: »
    For Old times sake...

After watching IM3 this movie was

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrR5TJYZ3mOFZRTxWjsU9ZnTHTjIKVF_rBpuMR81pli5ViwUlwtRnoNoBZ

STRAIGHT DOO DOO GRITS

With the Mandarin fail, no love for War Machine still, toilet tissue armor suits and then Pepper kills the villain instead of Iron Man...sigh... my last hope for Marvel is X-Men: Days of Future Past and Avengers 2. It started good but halfway thru it fell off.

huh?

The next X-Men movie.

i hope they dont try to do days of future past in one shot...it better be a trilogy...and there better be cable and/or bishop
    All I've heard is that it's a double sequel, both a sequel to X-Men 3 and a sequel to First Class.

and according to this, you might be getting Bishop...

Omar Sy as Lucas Bishop

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men:_Days_of_Future_Past#Cast

• Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CopperKing wrote: »
    John Rue wrote: »
    For Old times sake...

After watching IM3 this movie was

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrR5TJYZ3mOFZRTxWjsU9ZnTHTjIKVF_rBpuMR81pli5ViwUlwtRnoNoBZ

STRAIGHT DOO DOO GRITS

With the Mandarin fail, no love for War Machine still, toilet tissue armor suits and then Pepper kills the villain instead of Iron Man...sigh... my last hope for Marvel is X-Men: Days of Future Past and Avengers 2. It started good but halfway thru it fell off.

huh?

The next X-Men movie.

i hope they dont try to do days of future past in one shot...it better be a trilogy...and there better be cable and/or bishop
    All I've heard is that it's a double sequel, both a sequel to X-Men 3 and a sequel to First Class.

and according to this, you might be getting Bishop...

Omar Sy as Lucas Bishop

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Men:_Days_of_Future_Past#Cast

? has the potential to be epic...if set up as a 2/3 part trilogy....
    En Saba Nur please!!!!
  • VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Closing comments. It seemed like the movie was one big joke. It would be better if the whole movie was just a dream Tony had. ? I was sitting there like they can't be serious?
  • goodlookinout
    goodlookinout Members Posts: 5,302 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was that lil boy a marvel character or what cause he was hella smart. That was coo of Starks to lace him up at the end 2
  • Copper
    Copper Members Posts: 49,532 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bruce willis should play cable
  • Splackavelli
    Splackavelli Members Posts: 18,806 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't want to waste money on this but i still want to see it. does anybody know any streaming sites where i can se this? i wouldn't waste time with ovguide and movie6 is gone. a little help here.

http://180upload.com/dfpkx2750o2c

warning this link is bogus it put spy ware and spam pop ups in my laptop and slowed down performance. its hard to get rid of also.
  • kingofbama205
    kingofbama205 Members Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm glad I didn't pay 2 see this movie, I watched the leak that is out, which is pretty good quality.

but this movie was Trash, total Trash, Mandarin was a joke...smfh....I expected better considering the 1st 2 movies were atleast decent, but this was awful...barely any action, a lot of 1 liners that weren't funny....it was sad
  • TheBossman
    TheBossman Members Posts: 19,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't want to waste money on this but i still want to see it. does anybody know any streaming sites where i can se this? i wouldn't waste time with ovguide and movie6 is gone. a little help here.

http://180upload.com/dfpkx2750o2c

warning this link is bogus it put spy ware and spam pop ups in my laptop and slowed down performance. its hard to get rid of also.

what kind of virus protection you got on your ? ? my ? is fine...
  • jayhi22
    jayhi22 Members Posts: 911 ✭✭✭✭
    I saw it this past weekend and came away very disappointed.

Felt like there were far too many forced "jokes" that weren't funny. Not one empty seat at the IMAX and barely any laughs from the audience as a whole.

Lack of action it seemed. The scene where his house was blown up was dope, but they showed it in the 1st trailer, and the airplane scene and the end where he's switching suits with ease were dope as ? . Mark 42 was nice too.

The Mandarin "twist" at the time of viewing was complete ? . Felt like I was robbed because they billed Mandarin v Tony the whole time. After a few days, I guess I understand it, I just wish he wasn't a joke and used for laughs. At least make him a legit ? with the VP & Killion instead of making him an actor/druggie smh.

As far as entertainment; Iron Man 2>Iron Man 1>Iron Man 3.

To those saying why didn't Tony call in his suits when he was in Tennessee, he first had to charge his suit to get to Jarvis, then he told Jarvis to get them ready. When they were ready, Jarvis said "The Crane has landed" or something like that. That's when the suits came in at the end.
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jayhi22 wrote: »
    I saw it this past weekend and came away very disappointed.

Felt like there were far too many forced "jokes" that weren't funny. Not one empty seat at the IMAX and barely any laughs from the audience as a whole.

Lack of action it seemed. The scene where his house was blown up was dope, but they showed it in the 1st trailer, and the airplane scene and the end where he's switching suits with ease were dope as ? . Mark 42 was nice too.

The Mandarin "twist" at the time of viewing was complete ? . Felt like I was robbed because they billed Mandarin v Tony the whole time. After a few days, I guess I understand it, I just wish he wasn't a joke and used for laughs. At least make him a legit ? with the VP & Killion instead of making him an actor/druggie smh.

As far as entertainment; Iron Man 2>Iron Man 1>Iron Man 3.

To those saying why didn't Tony call in his suits when he was in Tennessee, he first had to charge his suit to get to Jarvis, then he told Jarvis to get them ready. When they were ready, Jarvis said "The Crane has landed" or something like that. That's when the suits came in at the end.

It was called "The House Party Protocol."

• Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was like FOH when tony got into the mandarin's compound in miami so easily. The mandarin is a dangerous terrorist but yet the house he was staying in where he made his broadcasts has no security system or cameras and only like 5 guards outside
  • S.jR.
    S.jR. Members Posts: 4,507 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm saying LeBron keep more security round him...

Bron-2-500x492.jpg
  • twizza 77
    twizza 77 Members Posts: 4,201 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iron man Mach 42 transformation reminded me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_NDQzacZf4
  • Bcotton5
    Bcotton5 Members Posts: 51,851 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mallen was basically the main villain, they combined Killian with Mallen
  • John_Blazini
    John_Blazini Members Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ? was toilet water
  • politicalthug202
    politicalthug202 Members Posts: 3,098 ✭✭✭✭
    ? was ok yall ? expect too much from action flicks
  • Broddie
    Broddie Members Posts: 11,750 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2013
    ? was ok yall ? expect too much from action flicks

Most people who critique movies like this when they feel ripped off just expect solid entertainment and not having their intelligence insulted. Mostly because people's time is valuable. Also because they pay money for this waste of time when it indeed does end up being a waste of time. What makes it worse is that this movie got so self important at times and DID think it was saying something but it wasn't saying ? and for an "action flick" it sure did lack in that department too until the last 30 min.
  • K_Fisher
    K_Fisher Members Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am still gonna wait for this to come out on blu ray but seems from what am hearing from lmost everyone I know I dodged a bullet by not going to watch it in the cinema.I didnt really set my expectations high on this one anyway
  • High Revolutionary
    High Revolutionary Members Posts: 3,729 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This movie was garbaggio.

I can't believe there are so many people out there hyping this ? up.
  • lamontbdc
    lamontbdc Members Posts: 18,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Movie was ok but the lack of action was killing me.....it was basically 2 pockets of action and that's it...and man what a ? waste of time waiting for the credits to end and getting that wack ass scene
  • iron man1
    iron man1 Members Posts: 29,989 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yet somehow...still dropped a billie
  • bbkg79
    bbkg79 Members Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    I had the ? ass opportunity to see this movie twice, so the second time around I decided to take notes.
    The scene where is ex is pointing at the screen and says "guys should we be worried about that"? There missile wasn't even on the screen yet until the camera panned left. WTF?

Is stupid ass off-beat dancing

Corny ass poses like this dude is a SNL sprocket

The scene at the bar, shorty with the burn mark on her face walks out into the street, some hill billy points a shotgun at her back she turns around grabs it then turns around ? it and points it at Iron Man. But the hill billy is no where to found behind her. They didn't show what happened to him, did she ? him?

Corny ass Hollywood one liners

Don Cheadle's Iron Man suit (Iron Patriot) ringing out loud for a phone call, that whole scene was doo doo

Stupid ass news van scene

I guess they got the Tony's mixed up and thought this was the Soprano's with anxiety attacks

The ? music playing when Tony Starks is in plain clothes at the Mandarin's mansion

The Mandarin being fake, why would Ben Kingsley take that role?

The villain cant remember his name, breathes fire at the Don, then his flunky pushes him into the wall. It looked like dude was trying to tell us that Don was ? with pose he did.

Iron Man walking around with a jump pack

Gwenith return from dead only to leap into the sky and punch a hole in an iron man that was attacking her. Riiiiiiiight! Then they way she kills the villain, smh, corny, straight up corny.

Cheesy ass ending credits

Then to sit there like an ? to see ? psychiatry scene that was completely unnecessary.

Other than that it was good lol