T-Rel Members Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    american eagle
  • cloneranger19
    cloneranger19 Members Posts: 2
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Yes its Armani Jeans. Armani Jeans are incredibly well-known and extremely stylish. In contrast to many designer jeans brands, they can be truly more comfortable although still fitting you properly.
  • Miltown Marauder
    Miltown Marauder Members Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    How much you trying to spend? Go to H&M & Express for starters.
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Mavi's
    Buffalo
    American Eagle
    Express
    Calvin Klein
    H&M
  • Meet The Sniper
    Meet The Sniper Members Posts: 7,484 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options
    How much you trying to spend? Go to H&M & Express for starters.

H&M is dumb skinny sometimes. Also Express is too pricey for some ? .

Regardless I reccomend Levi (Best, mid-level price, stays winning), American Eagle (If you on a small budget.), Express (Great jeans if you down to drop 70+ bucks on them. They fit well tho) and Lucky Brand (Another expensive but great jeans)

Edit: I didn't read the first post lol.

I guess for that fit, Hollister, Lucky Brand, looser Bullhead, and if you wanna take that L, True Religion.
  • spaceagepimpin
    spaceagepimpin Members Posts: 436
    edited July 2010
    Options
    Levi's........best jeans made on ? 's green earth
  • Blazedadon87x
    Blazedadon87x Members Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

Regardless I reccomend Levi (Best, mid-level price, stays winning), American Eagle (If you on a small budget.), Express (Great jeans if you down to drop 70+ bucks on them. They fit well tho) and Lucky Brand (Another expensive but great jeans)

I guess for that fit, Hollister, Lucky Brand, looser Bullhead, and if you wanna take that L, True Religion.

U can hit Macy's on a one day sale to copped a pair of Lucky's for less than $45

I smh at the hood ? that spend $125 and up for a pair of Jeans just so they can stunt for ? and say they "swag out" and ballin

I believe either Marc Jacob or Jacob the Jeweler said that Levi's are the best jeans out there
  • buttuh_b
    buttuh_b Members Posts: 13,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2010
    Options

True Religion is wack and ugly as ? . Basically you're wearing pants that say "I want to be cool and fit in"