WWE Raw Draws Low Viewership; Ratings Continue to Sink

2»

Comments

• Disciplined InSight
    Disciplined InSight Members Posts: 13,478 ✭✭✭✭✭

Vince needs to ? that PG era ? and Linda's political career.
  • silverfoxx
    silverfoxx Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 11,704 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ima punch the ? out someone in the WWE bruh if this ? doesnt change. This PG ? is terrible, and it seems WWE is keep ignoring the truth.

I wish horrible ratings for them, so harsh reality can get there act together.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vince Need to erase every PG era video on YouTube instead of the attitude era
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Linda McMahon has reportedly spent $42.6 million on her bid for the US Senate. Seriously. Documents filed with the Senate revealed McMahon's expenditures, which are approaching the $50 million she spent during her 2010 run

Vince need to send the hitman to off ol girl $92.6 million dollars in like 3 years ? is ridiculous
  • 5th Letter
    5th Letter Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 37,068 Regulator
    PG isn't the issue IMO. The storylines are just garbage.
  • T. Sanford
    T. Sanford Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 25,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    92 million? she might as well ran for president. she gotta be a dumb b*tch
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Their talent pool is equally as awful
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they refusing to develop new stars
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WWE is such a power house they need not to worry. The thing killing them is lack of competition.

When WWE was competing against WCW on MNWs, they were losing. WCW didn't have anything edgy, they didn't have over the top ? , they had WRESTLING; crusierweights, high flyers, respectable heavyweights and a huge list of likeable characters. Their guys were awesome on the mic. WWF lacked this. If it wasn't for nWo, WWF would've never had DX and would've never survived. The WCW was already bigger and better before the nWo, nWo just shot them off into oblivion.

When the WWF was faced w WCW's better ratings and nWo, they had to push their talents harder and they did. They out did WCW. Of course WCW killed itself, but that's not the point.

If the WWE had competition, like TNA doing better, we would see the storylines walk the line; we'd see a bit more extreme matches, we'd def see some lightweight stuff comeback, we would see better tag teams, we would see nice heel turns and face turns.

WWE doesn't NEED to do better, they can give us a month of ? RAWs, then WOW us with a Punk promo and 2 weeks worth of rants.

They lack talent because they don't need to use them. FCW and NXT are "just in cases". We should see many new faces; new heels, new faces, new champions and new movements within the company. We don't get that.

We don't need another attitude era, we need the WWE to get shook. Once they do, bet your ass Vince will do ANYTHING to regain his viewers.

TNA is KILLING the WWE in quality matches. Their champions are >>>. They just get cold shoulder because we are use to what the WWE have been giving us for the past 11 years.

WWE will never improve until there's a threat to their product.
  • Peezy_Jenkins
    Peezy_Jenkins Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 33,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    watching tna at times is just like watching wwe, but overall they do have better matches
  • Cymicaldane
    Cymicaldane Members Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Vibe: Well written. You pointed the exact reasons that the WWE have been treading water ever since 2001
  • Recaptimus_Prime360
    Recaptimus_Prime360 Members Posts: 64,801 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vibe droppin the hammer of truth. All I've been doin is goin on the website, and just watch 1 or 2 clips from RAW. Can't even tell you the last time I checked Snackdown highlights. That "End Of An Era" match pretty much was exactly what it was.

WWE need to go ahead, quit gettin scared, and turn Cena heel. Shock the "universe". Will it hurt the kids? Sure. But they they'll get over it. But they gotta do something. The ? is corny as hell
  •   Colin$mackabi$h
    Colin$mackabi$h Members Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    they need hhh as gm again............youre welcome
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They need better writing, not HHH as GM.
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Real Awful Wrestling.. what did you expect?
  • Sour-Cream
    Sour-Cream Members Posts: 6,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blame John Cena, ? from boston should not be running ? .

Sidenote: I stopped watching this after the "you can't see me era".
  • DOPEdweebz
    DOPEdweebz Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 29,364 Regulator
    Sour wrote: »
    Blame John Cena, ? from boston should not be running ? .

Sidenote: I stopped watching this after the "you can't see me era".

Even tho i was born in BK, NY I lived most of my life in Boston.. so I naturally caught feelings... I cant lie .. that ether burned slowly....