Assassin's Creed 3

Options

Comments

• CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Seriously AC is the lost over hyped game ever.

It's repetitive and they keep forcing a new one out... lame
  • themadlionsfan
    themadlionsfan Members Posts: 9,133 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »

this sounds familiar
  • funkdocdamc
    funkdocdamc Members Posts: 3,786 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Mad Jack wrote: »
    How many of those did Ubisoft pre order? This means nothing since this is not units sold and pre orders can be canceled.

Will wait for a price drop since they should have used this concept instead of making the last two games.
    The Vita game looks better too.

Hell no
    LOL @ this ? . The AC franchise as a whole isn't even at 40 mil but we supposed to believe that this one game has 40 million pre-orders?...? outta here (I did pre-order it tho lol).

ok and? after the last one this game alone is turning heads bruh so it's believable....I got my pre-order like a muthafucka
    smh, no, no it's not. The article he quoted is wrong:

Assassin’s Creed III Pre-Orders Break Ubisoft Record
    More than twice the number of Assassin’s Creed Revelations.
    by Andrew Goldfarb
    October 25, 2012

Ubisoft has announced that Assassin’s Creed III is the most pre-ordered game in company history. According to Ubisoft, Assassin’s Creed III pre-orders have “more than doubled” the number of pre-orders for Assassin’s Creed Revelations, which was the previous pre-order record holder.

GameStop president Tony Bartel said pre-orders are “nearly 100% higher than last year, putting the game on track to be one of the top titles of 2012” and Ubisoft senior vice president of sales and marketing Tony Key added that “this impressive pre-order mark is just a hint of the game’s potential.”

Revelations only sold 3.72 on 360 and 3.69 on PS3 worldwide. He said more than doubled, but didn't say triple, quadrupled, etc. You can do the math, but I'll give you a hint, it's not even close to 40 million. Either way, I'm picking my ? up next Tuesday.

lank for this?
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/25/assassins-creed-iii-pre-orders-break-ubisoft-record

• VulcanRaven
    VulcanRaven Members Posts: 18,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    How many of those did Ubisoft pre order? This means nothing since this is not units sold and pre orders can be canceled.

Will wait for a price drop since they should have used this concept instead of making the last two games.

Hell no
    LOL @ this ? . The AC franchise as a whole isn't even at 40 mil but we supposed to believe that this one game has 40 million pre-orders?...? outta here (I did pre-order it tho lol).

ok and? after the last one this game alone is turning heads bruh so it's believable....I got my pre-order like a muthafucka

by Andrew Goldfarb
    October 25, 2012

Ubisoft has announced that Assassin’s Creed III is the most pre-ordered game in company history. According to Ubisoft, Assassin’s Creed III pre-orders have “more than doubled” the number of pre-orders for Assassin’s Creed Revelations, which was the previous pre-order record holder.

GameStop president Tony Bartel said pre-orders are “nearly 100% higher than last year, putting the game on track to be one of the top titles of 2012” and Ubisoft senior vice president of sales and marketing Tony Key added that “this impressive pre-order mark is just a hint of the game’s potential.”

Revelations only sold 3.72 on 360 and 3.69 on PS3 worldwide. He said more than doubled, but didn't say triple, quadrupled, etc. You can do the math, but I'll give you a hint, it's not even close to 40 million. Either way, I'm picking my ? up next Tuesday.

lank for this?
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/10/25/assassins-creed-iii-pre-orders-break-ubisoft-record

Not the graphics but the way the game is. The female protagonist looks more interesting as well as her abilities to disguise herself. Plus she is half black.
  • kanggoodie
    kanggoodie Members Posts: 3,354 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    vita version cop only.. imma wait for a price drop for the 360

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWLhLlIa_zk
  • funkdocdamc
    Options

Hell no

by Andrew Goldfarb
    October 25, 2012

lank for this?

Not the graphics but the way the game is. The female protagonist looks more interesting as well as her abilities to disguise herself. Plus she is half black.

Naw, it actually looks pretty damn good. I re-watched some videos of it, then deleted the post, but I forgot that this site saves drafts.
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    PimpMVP wrote: »

this sounds familiar

It does?
  • kzzl
    kzzl Members Posts: 7,548 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    They've been promoting this like crazy, that's for sure. At least way more than they did with the others. Might have to buy this out the store though. Gamefly is a ? with these big hyped up titles.
  • louis rich
    louis rich Members Posts: 2,019 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    1st day cop.............
  • nawledge_god
    nawledge_god Members Posts: 5,622 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Never Bought Into The Series After They ? On Part 1....Ill Wait For Reviews And Then For Greatest Hits Version...Paying 60 Dollars Is For SUckers Unless Its Grand Theft Auto
  • themadlionsfan
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »
    Never Bought Into The Series After They ? On Part 1....Ill Wait For Reviews And Then For Greatest Hits Version...Paying 60 Dollars Is For SUckers Unless Its Grand Theft Auto

Assassins creed 2 was the ?
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    >wants to cop before I have to go to class
    >Gamestop doesn't open till 10
    9e2.jpg
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    nawledge_? wrote: »

There aint gonna be no greatest hits version ? ....just pick the ? up and play it
  • funkdocdamc
    Options
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    >wants to cop before I have to go to class
    >Gamestop doesn't open till 10
    9e2.jpg
    At least you get to cop today. I can't do ? because of Hurricane Sandy. ? Mother Nature.

• themadlionsfan
    Options
    Soon as I get off work @ 3.....I'm headed to best buy
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    ? ? ?
    I bought it
    turning on xbox now
  • KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Soon as I get off work @ 3.....I'm headed to best buy
    488px-Soon_as_I_Get_Home.jpg
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs5E--ChA0M
  • HustleThaDon
    HustleThaDon Members Posts: 28,566 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    Options
    Do I have to cop the other Assassin's Creed games before I get this one? I've pretty much seen how 1 played out my homeboy had it.
  • Art-illery
    Art-illery Members Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Do I have to cop the other Assassin's Creed games before I get this one? I've pretty much seen how 1 played out my homeboy had it.

Not necessarily. But to understand the story better, I would play the previous Assassin's Creed games.

• KillaCham
    KillaCham Members, Moderators Posts: 11,417 Regulator
    edited October 2012
    Options
    From what I've heard, AC1 is long, drawn out, tedious, and boring. I'd look up the story or watch a AC1 Youtube review, play #2 (not sure if Brotherhood/Revelations ties into the main storyline, I'd look into that), and then AC3. That's what I'm going to do.
  • themadlionsfan
    Options

Well Assassins Creed is repetitive....the story is only interesting when u assassinate a target because they give up information.....and it really gets good @ the end when u ? that last Templar.....HOWEVER....u basically suffer from repetitve gameplay....but playing 1 will really make you appreciate 2.....AC2 is the ? ....best one of the series so far.....Brother was decent....revelations was meh

• ImTheKangRoundHere
    ImTheKangRoundHere Members Posts: 4,649 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    this game looks worth it
  • joshuaboy
    joshuaboy Members Posts: 10,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Brotherhood and Revelations are continuations of 2. AC1 is repetitive, but it's good to know the whole story. Or read up on it so you know why things play out the way they do. There are flashbacks and references to AC1 in the other games.
  • vageneral08
    vageneral08 Members Posts: 19,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Melanin_Enriched
    Options
    it's gonna take me awhile to get use to these new controls.