You ever been shittin so good that you had to take ur clothes off?

Comments

• Melanin_Enriched
    Melanin_Enriched Members Posts: 22,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOAT feelings is when you realize your ass hairs has weaved itself into a catcher's mitt for your ? nuggets.
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Onyx_Guard wrote: »
    WOAT feelings is when you realize your ass hairs has weaved itself into a catcher's mitt for your ? nuggets.

lmaooo, ? put some veggies on da plate or trim ur ass-fro...
  • HafBayked
    HafBayked Members Posts: 16,248 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol....ya'll trippin....but nah, it aint never that serious....ya'll got some old man guts if you on the ? for longer than 5 mins....
  • CallMeWelvin
    CallMeWelvin Members Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »
    lol....ya'll trippin....but nah, it aint never that serious....ya'll got some old man guts if you on the ? for longer than 5 mins....

Lol All my ? are 10 minutes or longer
  • HafBayked
    PimpMVP wrote: »
    HAF BAYKED wrote: »

Lol All my ? are 10 minutes or longer

smh....get some fiber in your life bruh
  • CeLLaR-DooR
    CeLLaR-DooR Members Posts: 18,880 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been a while since I've seen a ? thread...
  • Kat
    Kat Members Posts: 50,667 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If ? feels as good as ? to a man, he might just be a ? .
  • HafBayked
    lol....kat u be using them throwback, locker room terms.......

? ....lol
  • Stew
    Stew Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 52,234 Regulator
  • Kat
  • Kat
    It's ? to enjoy it though.
  • dalyricalbandit
    dalyricalbandit Members, Moderators Posts: 67,918 Regulator
    dead at dudes turning Super Saiyan while taking a ?
  • Ms.Scorp
    Ms.Scorp Members Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ms.Scorp wrote: »
    That's so bizarre.

Girl, Men have strange bathroom habits.

I've seen my Husband take the computer in there too and look at sports scores and ? ....
    :|

Like what kind of behemoth size ? are you taking you start to break a sweat and need to strip down? Fuuuck lol

Girl, now that ? is bizarre....I've never seen him get naked before....lmao.

The worst is when your Man ask you to hand him toilet paper while he's on the toilet though

:-&
  • Kat
    Oh I do..loved myself just last night.
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What y'all do when y'all have to ? at a friends house?

? at their house
  • VIBE
    VIBE Members Posts: 54,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's so bizarre.

I've seen my Husband take the computer in there too and look at sports scores and ? ....

Like what kind of behemoth size ? are you taking you start to break a sweat and need to strip down? Fuuuck lol

The worst is when your Man ask you to hand him toilet paper while he's on the toilet though

I always make sure there's roll before I go.
  • TonyDubbz
    TonyDubbz Guests, Members, Writer, Content Producer Posts: 19,261 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I been doin it since a child. NH but I never dump with clothes on @ home
  • Matt-
    Matt- Members Posts: 21,585 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can't stand when gotta go so bad during high school that you can't even get the toilet paper out to put on the seat so you just sit down and take the most messy ? ever and when you are done you look around and notice there is no toilet paper so you wobble like a penguin from stall to stall, with oozing diarhea on your leg, just looking for toilet paper and they are all empty so you decide the only option is to get some paper towels and sure as ? there are no paper towels, so you have to wobble back to the stall to contemplate killing yourseself or just carrying on the rest of the day like a baby with a ? diaper but without the diaper. but alas you get the bright idea to wipe your ass with an article of cothing and the only conceivable thing that would work is the socks and by a stroke of luck you aren't wearing flip flops so you have to use your socks as the toilet paper and after some reflection that ? became funny so you had to tell someone but made them promise not to tell anyone then a few hours later everyone at school would walk by you saying "whaddup sock?"
  • Ms.Scorp
    edited October 2012
    "matt- wrote: »
    "]i can't stand when gotta go so bad during high school that you can't even get the toilet paper out to put on the seat so you just sit down and take the most messy ? ever and when you are done you look around and notice there is no toilet paper so you wobble like a penguin from stall to stall, with oozing diarhea on your leg, just looking for toilet paper and they are all empty so you decide the only option is to get some paper towels and sure as ? there are no paper towels, so you have to wobble back to the stall to contemplate killing yourseself or just carrying on the rest of the day like a baby with a ? diaper but without the diaper. but alas you get the bright idea to wipe your ass with an article of cothing and the only conceivable thing that would work is the socks and by a stroke of luck you aren't wearing flip flops so you have to use your socks as the toilet paper and after some reflection that ? became funny so you had to tell someone but made them promise not to tell anyone then a few hours later everyone at school would walk by you saying "whaddup sock?"

Something similar to this has happened to me before :\">
  • Ms.Scorp
    VIBE wrote: »
    That's so bizarre.

I always make sure there's roll before I go.

[img]http://cdn.styleforum.net/e/e9/e987e543_my-? .jpeg[/img]
  • LUClEN
    LUClEN Members Posts: 20,559 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 2012
    this reminds me that thread about the natural ? position

squatting.jpg
  • _Goldie_
    _Goldie_ Members, Moderators, Writer Posts: 30,349 Regulator
    Its ? to enjoy taking ? now? Damn, I got a phone call to make....
  • Beta
    Beta Members Posts: 65,596 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember this one time I fell asleep takin a ? . I woke up laughing like "the ? ?!" lol
  • HafBayked
    I remember this one time I fell asleep takin a ? . I woke up laughing like "the ? ?!" lol

thats funny....were u ? or sumn?

• AZTG
    AZTG Members Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The worst ? is them early morning beer ? . Them ? be painful and relieving at the same time. They also the smelliest, only time the smell of my own ? bothers me is them beer ? .